PDA

View Full Version : Ja Rule's "Unruly: The Highs and Lows of Becoming a Man" Get's New Release Date

Dermo
05-01-2014, 03:35 PM
The book will now be released July 1st and 7 Aurleius will return to Executive Produce a soundtrack to go with it

http://www.murderinc-online.com/?p=980

Melle
05-01-2014, 05:39 PM
Wow! Great news. Im guessing this is the album he was talking about? Or could we be so lucky were getting two? ... :)

Dermo
05-02-2014, 08:12 AM
Wow! Great news. Im guessing this is the album he was talking about? Or could we be so lucky were getting two? ... :)

well its still early days, I'd say he still has plans for Genius Loves Company in terms of the direction he wants to go with that, this is a soundtrack to go along with the book so kind of a concept album, telling stories related to chapters in the book could be one way he is thinking of going

Havok
05-08-2014, 10:20 PM
well its still early days, I'd say he still has plans for Genius Loves Company in terms of the direction he wants to go with that, this is a soundtrack to go along with the book so kind of a concept album, telling stories related to chapters in the book could be one way he is thinking of going

I'll be pissed if this soundtrack turns out to be nothing but his version of "The Rose that Grew from Concrete".

Baja_Ma_Dee
06-19-2014, 10:18 AM
I'll be pissed if this soundtrack turns out to be nothing but his version of "The Rose that Grew from Concrete".

LOL classic post. I hope we get some old unreleased shit to give us a carrear prespective. But I'm sure TVT & Def Jam own all his masters :angry: but I'm not holding my breath

Dermo
06-19-2014, 02:17 PM
LOL classic post. I hope we get some old unreleased shit to give us a carrear prespective. But I'm sure TVT & Def Jam own all his masters :angry: but I'm not holding my breath

there is no "unreleased shit" apart from anything recorded post mirror all his old material is out there def jam literally bled him dry anything he recorded he either released or was sold to other people, anyway doesnt look like there will be a "soundtrack" I havent seen Ja mention it once it was just Sev who announced it and since then we've heard nothing else apart from 2 "snippets" that were just Sev messing around with samples

Baja_Ma_Dee
06-25-2014, 01:52 PM
there is no "unreleased shit" apart from anything recorded post mirror all his old material is out there def jam literally bled him dry anything he recorded he either released or was sold to other people, anyway doesnt look like there will be a "soundtrack" I havent seen Ja mention it once it was just Sev who announced it and since then we've heard nothing else apart from 2 "snippets" that were just Sev messing around with samples

Come on now I know enough producers & enough artists to know that's not true. There is a Big Pun collabo, CMC recorded a whole album for TVT. Darcsyde & Mic Geronimo have unreleased collabos with him, Onyx recorded a diss with Ja. T.I. & Ja got unreleased music. Ja recorded a collabo with Scarface for The Fix. Ja's not perfect. He experiments allot with music & some songs say Lost Little Girl were recorded for Rule 3:36 but not released till Pain Is Luv. He recorded for God's Son & Street's Disciple. Him & Trick Daddy recorded 3 songs for R.U.L.E., Shade Sheist & Ja recorded allot during the early MI years. The song with Pras War off of Turn It Up is still unreleased in CDQ. Crooked I & Eastwood recorded many songs with Ja including a remix of Sunset. Ja recorded a song for Left Eye's N.I.N.A. album even if it might be the verse from Thug Life, Who Want's To Fuck 2Nite & the Michel'le song If She Won't I Will. Ja Recorded for Crooked I's Say Hi 2 The Bad Guy but most dickhead Death Row bootleggers hate Ja & refuse to leak his Death Row shit. Many albums started out one way & changed during recording process. Ja & Eric Sermon worked allot more together then what got released.

Point is he has unreleased music. But as I mentioned TVT owns the CMC masters & Def Jam owns all his unheards from VVV all the way to R.U.L.E. SO I already know it's not gonna happen unless he just leaks it for a mixtape. But damn can't a fella Dream.

Like DMX allot of Ja's unreleased songs recycle verses. Main reason they both don't want a majority of their unreleased stuff leaked.

I know it won't happen period. But it's still a dream of mine. Unreleased stuff leaks every once in awhile. The R&B song with Black Rob & Nature used a verse from the Murderers. The Big collabo with CMC, Jaz-O, Jay-Z, DMX & Black Child uses a verse from The Niggaz Theme & DMX's verse is re-used on Murdergram.

So please don't say nothing is unreleased it is. Some more documented then others. He recorded for Black Hand Entertainment which had Darcsyde, Dave Bing, Prinz & Grafh. Ja & Nas got an unreleased Jay-Z diss that Foxy was supposed to jump on. Ja, Jay-Z & DMX recorded almost an album's worth. Ja recorded for Fatal's Death B4 Dishonor & the people at hitemup.com have the song. Ja & Jay-O Felony have a collabo for his last Def Jam album Watcha Gonna Do.

So as I keep mentioning it exists. Ja might not own it & might not even have copies but they exist period.

Dermo
06-25-2014, 04:13 PM
far too much bullshit there for me to read Baja all I will say is to your opening sentence of knowing enough producers etc well I'v spoken with Buck in person on many occasion and we've discussed Ja's catalogue amongst other stuff and trust me if anybody knows what records a MI artist has that isnt available for public possession its him & he tells me there is no Ja vault, Def Jam bled him dry and you speak of songs for PIL, RULE etc. everything would of been done by Buck during those days weather it was in the crack house or in the hit factory in miami Buck was the engineer they flew him out. BUT I will tell you this, Rick Steele has an abundance of Ja demo's for pop artists that will never see the day because quite frankly if you thought mesmerize was cringy well thats nothing on some of the stuff he has and out of producer/artist trust he would never leak them

Vinnie
06-29-2014, 11:29 AM
Now i see media is focusing unruly cause ja told the story how he beat up 50 twice. Man i dunno if ja's story is 100% accurate what yall think?

Baja_Ma_Dee
06-29-2014, 02:36 PM
far too much bullshit there for me to read Baja all I will say is to your opening sentence of knowing enough producers etc well I'v spoken with Buck in person on many occasion and we've discussed Ja's catalogue amongst other stuff and trust me if anybody knows what records a MI artist has that isnt available for public possession its him & he tells me there is no Ja vault, Def Jam bled him dry and you speak of songs for PIL, RULE etc. everything would of been done by Buck during those days weather it was in the crack house or in the hit factory in miami Buck was the engineer they flew him out. BUT I will tell you this, Rick Steele has an abundance of Ja demo's for pop artists that will never see the day because quite frankly if you thought mesmerize was cringy well thats nothing on some of the stuff he has and out of producer/artist trust he would never leak them

We'll i guess I agree he may not have loads of unreleased stuff from Def Jam but he at least has an unreleased album on TVT. I'm sure it's more raw then anything he's done in recent years, add some Jay-Z & DMX collabos, guest appearances that Def Jam didn't clear, Which is often when people try 3 collaborate with different label artists, I got a feeling he recorded more G-Unit disses then what was released.
CMC TVT 93-98? featuring Mic Geronimo, Royal Flush, Darcsyde, Tragedy Khadafi, Hussein Fatal, Kadafi, Big Pun, Jay-Z, Sauce Money, Jaz-O, DMX & Hoodratz
Jay-Z, DMX & Ja as Murder INC album (I know something had to of gotten recorded before egos clashed
CMC TVT/Def Jam 2002
War CDQ feat. Pras
Unreleased song of Jay-O Felony's Whatcha Gonna Do, I believe it's called Till The Death Of Us
What Would You Do Remix Marriah Carry feat. Ja Rule, Shade Sheist, Nate Dogg
Unreleased Crooked I collabo for Say Hi 2 Tha Bad Guy
Unreleased Charli Baltimore collabo from The Diary
Unreleased Hussein Fatal collabo from Death B4 Dishonor, hitemup.com has the song & all of his album but has never leaked it. They also got a Fatal & Fat Joe collabo
Nas collabo for God's Son (Only reason MI production was cut from GS is Nas was afraid of 50 at the time LOL)
Left Eye collabo from the NINA album
Rumors of a Kurupt collabo for Against The Grain
I hear Chaz Williams of Black Hand Entertainment has a hardcore Demo he recorded at his studio. Only track leaked is Represent. I believe Ty Fyffe, Sha-Self & Doc Holiday from Darcsyde handled production. Probably 3 to 7 is the standard demo. Jay-Z & DMX did the same. Chazz capitalized on it with his Black Gangsta OST. Soundtrack to a movie he never made.
a recent rumor claims Ja was on Paid the Coast To Be The Boss but snoop took him off because of his Suge Knight affiliation. The main reason Dre & Em were so cool with 50 beefing with Ja
IT's also known that Supreme called in a favor from Ja for his unreleased Crime Partners Soundtrack

Dermo
06-29-2014, 03:21 PM
Now i see media is focusing unruly cause ja told the story how he beat up 50 twice. Man i dunno if ja's story is 100% accurate what yall think?

I think the story that media is picking up on was what was sent to them by Ja's publicist or the publishers publicist because its the only part being reported on despite the majority of the first chapter being available for the public to read. as for the story itself well from the media are reporting of what Ja wrote its still the same story Ja & Black have been telling all these years, 50 has a different story its believe who you want

theinc
07-01-2014, 02:40 AM

After all the BS that's been thrown back and fourth between them it seems pretty odd for Ja to just mention this now.
I mean why wouldn't he have have said it earlier during there conflicts.

Maybe elements of Ja beating up 50 cent are true, but with a baseball bat and crutch, I dunno. Sounds like a PR stunt to me.
Then again, seeing the way 50 threw that baseball, maybe I am wrong.

Dermo
07-01-2014, 06:35 AM
After all the BS that's been thrown back and fourth between them it seems pretty odd for Ja to just mention this now.
I mean why wouldn't he have have said it earlier during there conflicts.

Maybe elements of Ja beating up 50 cent are true, but with a baseball bat and crutch, I dunno. Sounds like a PR stunt to me.
Then again, seeing the way 50 threw that baseball, maybe I am wrong.

its not a new story I'v heard it before its always been Ja's version of what went on

theinc
07-01-2014, 08:33 AM
its not a new story I'v heard it before its always been Ja's version of what went on

Is this the same altercation where Blackchild stabbed him when someone turned off the lights. Then 50 got an order or protection against them all.
I recall Ja supposedly in a scuffle with him, but never heard the bat and crutch thing.

I just ordered Unruly via Bookdepository.com, hope it's a good read.

Dermo
07-01-2014, 05:31 PM
Is this the same altercation where Blackchild stabbed him when someone turned off the lights. Then 50 got an order or protection against them all.
I recall Ja supposedly in a scuffle with him, but never heard the bat and crutch thing.

I just ordered Unruly via Bookdepository.com, hope it's a good read.

yea I'm hesitant to say yes it is the same time but I do know of a story with Ja grabbing somebodys crutch & attacking 50 with it as I said not sure if it was the same incident but both did happen if you believe what Ja/Black say

i'v bought off ibooks read the first two chapters & expecting my amazon delivery by friday

rodger p
07-03-2014, 06:37 AM
I heard bout ja beating 50's ass with a crutch years ago,and it was a g unit fan tht told me..i mind looking it up wen he told me and its there,so this story been out since it happened,and some1 talked bout it on Mio b4 aswell

Baja_Ma_Dee
07-03-2014, 04:52 PM
I guess his line in the Rick Ross song "Because I Fucked You Up once, Fucked you up twice, Curtis get off my dick" finally makes sence

R.U.L.E.
07-04-2014, 10:53 PM
Ja;s version of the Atlanta incident is a lie. 50 blacked his eye, altho he got sucker punched and he had to perform that night with shades on. He also got his chain snatched in the process and Preme had to get it back for him.

Ja beating 50 in the hit factory a year later with crutches was true but they said Ja was just swinging at everyone because it was dark.

Vinnie
07-05-2014, 05:34 AM
ja;s version of the atlanta incident is a lie. 50 blacked his eye, altho he got sucker punched and he had to perform that night with shades on. He also got his chain snatched in the process and preme had to get it back for him.

Ja beating 50 in the hit factory a year later with crutches was true but they said ja was just swinging at everyone because it was dark.

lol :D :D :D ahhahahahaha

theinc
07-07-2014, 10:15 AM
True or false?

http://allhiphop.com/2014/07/06/hip-hop-rumors-somebody-hates-ja-rule-and-it-aint-50-cent/

rodger p
07-07-2014, 05:10 PM
FALSE I hope

Dermo
07-08-2014, 10:34 AM
false I would assume I dont see how he could owe them money he would of never entered into any agreement with them financially or profesionally wise all contracts would of been with MI and that company was wound up long ago now

theinc
07-09-2014, 07:28 AM
I could kinda understand them feeling a little bitter, the way things turned out. Ie: Albums / career shelved.
Although it's been a while, and not exactly Ja's fault.

Dermo
07-09-2014, 01:44 PM
just re-the 50 altercations I'v just finished the few pages of where he discusses the beef and the altercations the atlanta incident is separate to when Black stabbed 50, they jumped 50 in the studio a few weeks after the atlanta incident because 50 flipped the story and said he was the one who who came out the better in the "altercation"

theinc
07-10-2014, 06:25 AM
just re-the 50 altercations I'v just finished the few pages of where he discusses the beef and the altercations the atlanta incident is separate to when Black stabbed 50, they jumped 50 in the studio a few weeks after the atlanta incident because 50 flipped the story and said he was the one who who came out the better in the "altercation"

Ah that's interesting to know. Damn my copy is still en route.

theinc
07-10-2014, 10:54 PM
Great long Breakfast Club interview with Ja and NO Irv! :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UskcUUdu-6w

Hot 97

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISf7--82edk

Dermo
07-11-2014, 08:15 AM
has that breakfast club interview been fixed the audio I mean ? very annoying sitting through majority of it echoing three times and then twice in the last 10 mins

edit: hey Rolfsma, cashmurderers, Eimz_T, relentless, Maxter, elcuppan, The Illustrious One, Fumo, goldnugget86, solja134, gmoney13, malik689 & ryan come join the discussion :D

theinc
07-11-2014, 08:33 AM
^ Yes, they posted a link at the start to the better version.

So new music 2015 supposedly, factor in sample clearance delays, seasonal push backs and the usual occurrences, maybe 2016-17 GLC. lol

Vinnie
07-11-2014, 05:27 PM
has that breakfast club interview been fixed the audio I mean ? very annoying sitting through majority of it echoing three times and then twice in the last 10 mins

edit: hey Rolfsma, cashmurderers, Eimz_T, relentless, Maxter, elcuppan, The Illustrious One, Fumo, goldnugget86, solja134, gmoney13, malik689 & ryan come join the discussion :D

Lol lots of mio og's online? Why we arent active anymore please lets keep this forum online!!!

Vinnie
07-12-2014, 11:25 PM
i have seen this many years ago and it's true ja's story never changed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puaQXPSUeAo he tells it here like in his book.. then again 50 story is same too.

Dermo
07-13-2014, 12:13 PM
ah i remember that programme when it aired & as I said the story isn't new its been around since the beef blew up, good find Vinnie

Vinnie
07-13-2014, 04:37 PM
Ja's been on a spotlight lataly.. damn i want new music from him.. that new joint wit 360 is alright but the beat is kinda boring IMO.. interview wit 105 breakfeastclub he said he's tryna get jay z on his new album!!! that would be DOPE!! i didnt like fresh out the pen and everything, and it's good to hear that ja didnt like them either, because that aint ja's style.. i mean PIL2 is now Ja's style and i love it, but the weird thing is puplic didnt like the pil2 because it didnt sell much, i dont get it, to me pil2 is one of the greatest albums out there!!!

theinc
07-14-2014, 04:59 AM
but the weird thing is puplic didnt like the pil2 because it didnt sell much, i dont get it, to me pil2 is one of the greatest albums out there!!!

Half of ja's 'fans' didn't even know about PIL2. So I wouldn't have expected the public to know.
The project was poorly managed. Going independent didn't exactly help either.

I hope he goes back to 'The Mirror' style. Would like to see Rick Steel produce another track.

Dermo
07-14-2014, 09:46 AM
Half of ja's 'fans' didn't even know about PIL2. So I wouldn't have expected the public to know.
The project was poorly managed. Going independent didn't exactly help either.

I hope he goes back to 'The Mirror' style. Would like to see Rick Steel produce another track.

boy what would I do to have Ja & Rick Steele in a studio again

Vinnie
07-14-2014, 09:52 AM
Here's a great interview from outside of hiphop world. especially part about beef.. cause dudes from rock culture so he questions whole beef thing in hip hop.. so its good interview from a differend kind of perspective...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j16XUxUBgH8

chronos
09-21-2014, 06:54 PM
who are the beatmakers?

chronos
09-21-2014, 06:55 PM
what label

chronos
09-21-2014, 06:56 PM
what label is it out on?

Gangstafied
10-11-2014, 12:06 AM
Ja's been on a spotlight lataly

:laugh:

Pure comedy

jarulemirror
10-18-2014, 04:43 AM
lol

David Daniel Davis
02-06-2016, 01:45 AM
All I want is the songs that wete supposed to be for Murderers II, Pov City Hustla, Ghetto Gospel and all of the other advertised albums that went unreleased inside of liner notes.

WayneCoRecords
06-11-2018, 10:33 AM
awesome read

phamyen123
12-13-2018, 10:09 PM
Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing
youtube to mp4 (http://youtubemp4.netlify.com/)
http://youtubemovies.netlify.com/

arianapham
01-23-2019, 09:34 PM
Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here text twist (http://text-twist.games/)