PDA

View Full Version : Tony Yayo And 50 Cent's Issues Spill Out, Game Throws Shots

Moist Murderer
08-13-2012, 06:03 PM
http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/08/13/tony-yayo-50-cent-beef-game-weighs-i/

solja134
08-14-2012, 08:05 PM
Game cannot let the g-unit thing go. i bet its because he knows without 50 hes nothing

djmickeydee
08-15-2012, 06:37 AM
He Can Let It Go...This Shit Is Too Funny...LMAO

Moist Murderer
08-16-2012, 03:59 PM
Game cannot let the g-unit thing go. i bet its because he knows without 50 hes nothing

Game is watchin scumbags he used to roll wit bitchin at each other, why wud he not take a jab?
and he has great albums after leavin da gay unit

Flash
08-20-2012, 06:43 PM
after puttin a tatoo on him that says g unit then renaming it then puting a butterfly on his face...i dont know whos taking a jab the clown?

solja134
08-20-2012, 11:55 PM
i understand that some posters here live in the past of the beef and some ppl like me didnt care much about it nad if we did got over it,

but look at the game after the documentary he hasnt sold nothing and no one really talks about him anymore not back when he was in g unit... game aint checking for scumbags hes trying to work with them..

how many times has he done reach out to work with 50 cent again. the guy who he claims is a snitch and rolls with police officers... if u know all this about the guy why were u riding with him in the first place and why would u wanna work with him again? hes just madd at 50 cuz he knows he hasnt been anything without 50 and 50 dont wanna work with him. plain simple.

Moist Murderer
08-21-2012, 07:45 PM
i understand that some posters here live in the past of the beef and some ppl like me didnt care much about it nad if we did got over it,

but look at the game after the documentary he hasnt sold nothing and no one really talks about him anymore not back when he was in g unit... game aint checking for scumbags hes trying to work with them..

how many times has he done reach out to work with 50 cent again. the guy who he claims is a snitch and rolls with police officers... if u know all this about the guy why were u riding with him in the first place and why would u wanna work with him again? hes just madd at 50 cuz he knows he hasnt been anything without 50 and 50 dont wanna work with him. plain simple.

Doctors advocate is a very good album. LAX doesnt stick in my head as much but RED album has sum very good songs too.

i know Game can b bi-polar wit his hatin curly then tryin to make up wit him but in d last few years hes given up tryin to make up. i went to his concert last november and i enjoyed all of us shoutin "NOT" when he shouted "G"