PDA

View Full Version : NBA Finals: Thunder Vs. Heat

lokivvv2
06-11-2012, 07:49 PM
Here we are...the Heat have made it to the Finals for the second year in a row. This time they will have the edge in experience but for once maybe not overall talent. Durant can match LeBron's offensive production, Westbrook is going to be a matchup nightmare and OKC's size inside is going to bother Miami. Now on the other hand, LeBron obviously will still get his but I think they can limit the damage and Wade still doesn't look right. Getting Bosh back was obviously huge cuz without him I don't know if they win that game 7. I just don't think getting him back now will be enough. I think if Miami is to win they will have to get more from their bench and will need to play complete halves instead of just turning it on in stretches like they have been doing. And with them only getting the middle 3 home games it's pretty important that they steal one in OKC to start which is easier said than done.

Thunder in 6

brandondizzle
06-20-2012, 11:15 AM
hmmm, the heat are up 3-1 and i had to come in this thread and post something.

i am impressed with what the heat are doing this year in the finals. i am also impressed with what lebron james is able to accomplish. he is ready this year and it shows. gotta go with the heat (obviously)

Flash
06-20-2012, 09:18 PM
wade time!!!

lokivvv2
06-21-2012, 06:43 PM
hmmm, the heat are up 3-1 and i had to come in this thread and post something.

i am impressed with what the heat are doing this year in the finals. i am also impressed with what lebron james is able to accomplish. he is ready this year and it shows. gotta go with the heat (obviously)

Gotta give credit where it's due...after years of ridicule for coming up small in the playoffs he's finally showed up big. And Chalmers and Battier playing big too...didn't see that coming. Okc has shown their inexperience in this finals. They had major chances to win the last 2 games had they been able to hold a lead and not settle for jump shots but this will be a learning experience for them. They had to win game 4 to have a chance to pull this out...I agree I think it's a wrap now...hard to envision them winning 3 straight.

wade time!!!

you mean Lebron time!!! lol nah jk...Wade hasn't been his usual self but he still came up big when they needed him to. They def. wouldn't have won this w/o Bron though

Flash
06-22-2012, 12:12 AM
AND WADE 2nd ring....MILLER what a night....THIS WAS THE BEST TEAM PERFORMANCE EVER!