PDA

View Full Version : Irv gotti on MTV.com Today @ 4pm ET [Tweet your Questions]

gmoney13
10-05-2011, 01:09 AM
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1671872/method-man-irv-gotti-live-interview.jhtml

jjr
10-05-2011, 01:51 AM
yall mothafuckas better flush those twitts wit qs for gotti!! ALL MEMBERS SEND IN AT LEAST 5 QS FOR GOTTI

MCBenZ
10-05-2011, 04:42 AM
just asked about the cd (complication with the old inc. family)

lokivvv2
10-05-2011, 10:59 AM
props for the info...I double posted since I didn't see this so I moved it to the news section

thx to Westside for calling me out

not everyone got eyes in the back of they head like u lol

anyway should be good to hear from him

hopefully they pick good questions

Gotti will say something crazy as always

S3M1R
10-05-2011, 11:22 AM
is there a link to watch it online live like when Ja was @ rapfix live?

lokivvv2
10-05-2011, 11:53 AM
^^there will be a link to the live stream...it's not posted yet just check the blog throughout the day

http://rapfix.mtv.com

k_kiss
10-05-2011, 03:44 PM
first of all

Tweet only questions about murder inc and my nigga rule and PIL2.......i dont wana sit down and hear a story about how he signed jay z and dmx...and how good he was 15 years ago....and not one mention of ja

Gotti my dude...but im not interested in stories about him signing jay and dmx again...to many times ive listened to this guys interviews where he speaks only about them and no mention of Rule

I honestly hope its a PIL2 plug....but thats a stretch....prolly gonna annouce Hes the president of___________ records

elcuppan
10-05-2011, 03:49 PM
^ im guessing so,,,not to say he dont deserve something like that... but pil2 and rule shout out is major

malik689
10-05-2011, 03:50 PM
If he was president of dej jam im sure PIL2 or the next album will benefet significantly

lokivvv2
10-05-2011, 03:56 PM
first of all

Tweet only questions about murder inc and my nigga rule and PIL2.......i dont wana sit down and hear a story about how he signed jay z and dmx...and how good he was 15 years ago....and not one mention of ja

Gotti my dude...but im not interested in stories about him signing jay and dmx again...to many times ive listened to this guys interviews where he speaks only about them and no mention of Rule

I honestly hope its a PIL2 plug....but thats a stretch....prolly gonna annouce Hes the president of___________ records

yeah forreal...I mean I wouldn't mind a question about X but please no mention of Hov you know he will start reminiscing

obviously gotta be something going on that he decided to do this interview now...I would think he's got a position somewhere

S3M1R
10-05-2011, 03:59 PM
The live stream link: http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/697946/rapfix-live-with-method-man-and-irv-gotti.jhtml#id=1671971

But I can't watch it in my region :(

k_kiss
10-05-2011, 04:10 PM
WOW they sonn'd me......not allowed to view this in Tdot....aint that some crazy shit...MTV has never disrespected me like this before......even after we gave yall Drake and Justin bieber...smh

Loki u gotta recap for us bruh.....but knowin Irv gotti....ur recap gonna look more time a timeline

1998- signed dmx
1999 signed Jay,Ja Rule, Created rocafella
2000- bought a rocafella t shit
2001- bought rocawear jeans

smh

elcuppan
10-05-2011, 04:15 PM
these niggaz just did us dirty,,,can an american plz record it for us...

lokivvv2
10-05-2011, 04:16 PM
^^damn that's cold
I'mma rip the vid for those that can't see it
of course I can't promise I won't delete it if it winds up like Kiss said
Method Man's on now

S3M1R
10-05-2011, 04:23 PM
I've found a way to watch it :)

elcuppan
10-05-2011, 04:33 PM
I've found a way to watch it :)

tell us, dont be a hoe...we all murderers baby

lokivvv2
10-05-2011, 04:50 PM
smh...Meth's been on for damn near a hour now
Gotti will be lucky to get 5 mins

lmao...they playing Mic G's first vid

we was worried about Hov & X taking over
lo and behold Mic Geronimo is the one getting shine

smh...this is turning into a Jay Z DMX history lesson

S3M1R
10-05-2011, 04:52 PM
tell us, dont be a hoe...we all murderers baby

Well it failed to work, it's called TOR for Firefox, it changes your location of your IP adress, but there's some problem, it keeps askin for the latest flash player, I installed it & still doesn't work. Fail.

k_kiss
10-05-2011, 04:59 PM
smh...Meth's been on for damn near a hour now
Gotti will be lucky to get 5 mins

lmao...they playing Mic G's first vid

we was worried about Hov & X taking over
lo and behold Mic Geronimo is the one getting shine

uh ohh :laugh:

Moist Murderer
10-05-2011, 05:15 PM
dam dis sucks, i wanna see dat shit

lokivvv2
10-05-2011, 05:15 PM
^^lol I spoke too soon
they rehashing all the old stuff Jay & X, now Jay & Nas
barely any mention of Rule

now shedding light on the whole Death Row/Rap A Lot plan
finally starting to talk about Rule
Gotti is shitting on Def Jam right now
Hasn't gotten to see Rule yet said he's been moved around a lot
and told him not to come till he's settled in somewhere so he's
going to see him next week
Wants to work with Rule when he gets out but also speaks
about feeling like he needs to be a president or executive type of label
and wants to have that setup by that time so he can truly help him

now talking Ashanti and Lloyd
said he's cool with Ashanti but has no love for Lloyd AT ALL he is going in on him
alright it's over
unfortunately no news on da PIL at all
working on upping it now

S3M1R
10-05-2011, 05:20 PM
if you want to watch it outside USA you have to download Hotspotshield

They talking about Ja Rule now

S3M1R
10-05-2011, 05:50 PM
Sway: Whats your relationship with LLoyd?

Gotti: No LOVE, he was waiting to go to 50 n theze niggaz to suck em off, well suck em off nigga! & If he got hit by a car infront of me I would just walk pass him and get sumthing to eat..

Hilarious!

It was a good interview, he was talking passionate about Ja.

Moist Murderer
10-05-2011, 05:55 PM

Gotti: No LOVE, he was waiting to go to 50 n theze niggaz to suck em off, well suck em off nigga! & If he got hit by a car infront of me I would just walk pass him and get sumthing to eat..

Hilarious!

haha, Get em Irv. anythin bout PIL2 yet?

Marcus13
10-05-2011, 06:02 PM
o wow at the Lloyd comments. That sound like some seriously salty shit.

O well - it's Irv Gotti

lokivvv2
10-05-2011, 06:06 PM
^^yeah lol he was pretty unfiltered
prolly why he hasn't gotten an executive job yet
not sure if this helped his cause but he kept it 100

k_kiss
10-05-2011, 06:07 PM
Wow lol

ryan
10-05-2011, 06:16 PM
Gotti boss of all bosses.

M.A KINGDOM
10-05-2011, 06:31 PM

Hilarious!

daaaaaaaaaaayme hahaha :eazy::eazy::eazy:

Westside
10-05-2011, 06:51 PM
SMH Fuck Gotti......he will neva gonna be a President somewhere........KARMA is gotti's BITCH!

bena2005
10-05-2011, 07:21 PM
irv gotti, full of bacardi in his body, mouth like a 12 gauge shotty

Moist Murderer
10-05-2011, 07:24 PM
irv gotti, full of bacardi in his body, mouth like a 12 gauge shotty

tell me dats not sum gay-unit rhyme

elcuppan
10-05-2011, 07:39 PM
wow...best interview i seen in a minute....irv spoke mad truth...he went in .. uncensored..

Moist Murderer
10-05-2011, 07:45 PM
wow...best interview i seen in a minute....irv spoke mad truth...he went in .. uncensored..

how did u get to see it???
i even downloaded dat program s3mir was talkin bout

k_kiss
10-05-2011, 08:06 PM

Loki is upping it

S3M1R
10-05-2011, 08:11 PM

I used hotspot shield ..

Moist Murderer
10-05-2011, 08:52 PM
I used hotspot shield ..

i downloaded and installed dat but it still wouldnt work.

Props to LokiVVV2 for gettin dis for da rest of us to see

Westside
10-05-2011, 09:56 PM
SMH at some peeps kissin Gottis ass again!

a3killa
10-05-2011, 11:10 PM
recap of the interview besides the lloyd part?

jview
10-06-2011, 04:08 AM
I applaud Irv for putting lloyd on blast, He deserved it. I lost respect for lloyd when he started doing songs with g-unit knowing that they are murder inc's main rival and doing them the second Irv let him out of his contract. No loyalty at all.

Dermo
10-06-2011, 06:39 AM
good to hear Gotti not censoring himself he's normally careful how he speaks in public about people and ideas but lets hope he can get himself a ceo position somewhere and bring back that Murder Inc sound not likely but we can hope

lokivvv2
10-06-2011, 07:33 AM
Here's the video...sorry I meant to post it last night but had to take care of something
PART ONE
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlia9h_10052011-223948-ig_music

PART TWO
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlicez_10062011-074911-ig2_music

DeReK I.N.C
10-06-2011, 07:41 AM
thanks for the upload Loki

relentless
10-06-2011, 08:01 AM
thanks loki, u da man!

u got 'PART TWO' with nothing there tho..

DeReK I.N.C
10-06-2011, 08:13 AM
plz tell me there is a part 2 it cut off just as it was getting good.

M.A KINGDOM
10-06-2011, 08:30 AM
Here's the video...sorry I meant to post it last night but had to take care of something
PART ONE
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlia9h_10052011-223948-ig_music

PART TWO

props man but where is part 2 you put part 2 with no link haha

lokivvv2
10-06-2011, 08:33 AM
thanks loki, u da man!

u got 'PART TWO' with nothing there tho..

yeah it's on the way

I didn't realize the vid cut off

uppin it as we speak

should be done in a few minutes

OK I added it to the other post

relentless
10-06-2011, 08:46 AM
good looks bro

$tate
10-06-2011, 09:21 AM
Thanks lokivvv2

Westside
10-06-2011, 10:33 AM
Props on da upload.

LMAO @ Method :laugh:

Dermo
10-06-2011, 10:58 AM
much appreciated loki your now my new favorite mod :eazy:

elcuppan
10-06-2011, 10:58 AM
dunno y there is so much I.G hate... of course he made mistakes..but he also created alot and gave us great memories..hes been through allot....i aint turning my back on him unless ja does....or black child for that matter

djmickeydee
10-06-2011, 11:28 AM
I Watched This Whole Interview Execpt The Last Part Of It...Yesterday I Had To Go To Work @ The Wrong Time...And Apparently I Left On The Part When He Talked About Ashanti & Lloyd.

He Bodied Lloyd....No If Ands Or Buts...He Bodied That Nigga BAD...LMMFAO...This Interview Was Pretty Good Tho...And He's Right About Def Jam...It Ain't Been The Same As It Use To Be In The LATE 90's Early 2000's.....Rule, DMX, Jay Z, Was Runnin The Game Back Den...And It's Messed Up How They Could've Been Def Jam STILL...But Whateva...Things Happen For A Reason

Props For The Uncensored Version Too...I Went Back To MTV Last Night For The Rest That I Missed And It Was ALL CENSORED....So I'm Glad To Hear It Like It Was Suppose To

Westside
10-06-2011, 11:38 AM
dunno y there is so much I.G hate... of course he made mistakes..but he also created alot and gave us great memories..hes been through allot....i aint turning my back on him unless ja does....or black child for that matter

I aint hatin(no more) but i cant just ride 4 the dude again.....he's the main reason JA is fucked up and everybody else who once was a murdera!

Still a great interview tho.....love the history stories :smokin:

$tate
10-06-2011, 12:16 PM
Never mind the past. Why would you hate when he just said that if he becomes president he would put rule on. Is that not what we all want... Imagine Rule again with a def jam budget and marketing.

aurelius954
10-06-2011, 12:59 PM
As long as 7 and Ja are cool with Gotti for his musical insight I'm cool. BUT, Damn Irv, you sound like a stinking azz politician. Jus saying

ryan
10-06-2011, 01:17 PM
did irv say one of ja's people left the gun in his car and it wasn't rules?

malik689
10-06-2011, 01:56 PM

I thought we all knew that? But rule didnt wanna risk 4 years by tryin to fight it so he had to a bid for his homie rule said he wasnt aloud to talk about it or it wud go against his plea a while back

M.A KINGDOM
10-06-2011, 02:04 PM

naw he sed it wasent rules gun and the people rule put on i.e merc h.o life should have done the time for rule (thats what i got from it) but dam when irv was talking bout def jam you could feel that passion mayne thats one of the best interviews ive seen for a long time it was funny how irv kept looking at his man like he wants me to censer it but fuck it and went in anyway :eazy: and lol @ meth doing stupid shit all the time when gotti was talking :laugh: but props to irv for saying he whatever irv is doing rule is doing wouldn't expect nothing else from gotti tbh props lokivv

k_kiss
10-06-2011, 03:00 PM
first of all....Huge props to loki for upping the interview

second of all...much props to IG for the illest most passionate interview ive seen in a long time

Third...this interview shud alot of light on gotti..and everything surrounding gotti...and i know i crack on gotti all the time...but its pretty obvious that Hes been the missing piece this whole time...and i hope wen its all said and done..He Wins.....kuz wen he wins..Rule gonna win 2

4th...Lmao @ Hov being mad insecure..runnin into gotti's office 2 weeks str8 after hearing ether.....

Moist Murderer
10-06-2011, 05:07 PM
mad props, Loki u da man big time for dis 1!

Great interview, Gotti was on fire; Loved d old stories bout X, Jay and Nas etc. Good shit too wit Gotti on da shielding Rule and all dat. Gotti is da man, make him prez now!

And i agree big time on dat house music shit!

Gotti speakin my mind too wit dat Lloyd thing "No pause" haha
i dont think he 2 happy wit Ashanti either

Meth looked so bored haha

a3killa
10-06-2011, 05:18 PM
half way through the interview and all im thinking to myself is why I hated irv in the first place

if irv can realize that the poppy shiit with rule needs to end then a bunch of great things can happen

less songs like body and more songs like parachute and you'll see how everyone views rule

a3killa
10-06-2011, 05:45 PM
listening to this interview my respect grew a billion with irv gotti, he speaks how I feel on hiphop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP8hyOId4hk

baba88
10-06-2011, 05:50 PM
half way through the interview and all im thinking to myself is why I hated irv in the first place

if irv can realize that the poppy shiit with rule needs to end then a bunch of great things can happen

less songs like body and more songs like parachute and you'll see how everyone views rule

Ja just needs his old sound back. Nothing more or less. I he'd release Living it up and Always on time today it still would go number 1.

elcuppan
10-06-2011, 06:40 PM
people are completely missing this....shit is going over there head..anybody get excited as i did watching this...???..

i mean really..dead that hate shit..if gotti aint winning rule aint winning..simple..every complaint u have ever had over the last few years has been due to the absence of a man called gotti..of course quality production is another thing...but i think people just dont see how much he did and what he brings to the table...i see the hunger in his eyes... and i think I.G can come back if he wants to... and hes bringing rule with him..

my respect for irv grew allot...

im definitely murder for life after watching this...i was really proud of gotti even though he didnt really talk about rule's album..but still..

he spoke nothing but truth,,,this is the gotti interview we needed...best interview i seen in a WHILE..we all got insight into the legend that is irv gotti..

elcuppan
10-06-2011, 06:51 PM
mad props, Loki u da man big time for dis 1!

Great interview, Gotti was on fire; Loved d old stories bout X, Jay and Nas etc. Good shit too wit Gotti on da shielding Rule and all dat. Gotti is da man, make him prez now!

And i agree big time on dat house music shit!

Gotti speakin my mind too wit dat Lloyd thing "No pause" haha
i dont think he 2 happy wit Ashanti either

Meth looked so bored haha

Either im shit at reading body language...or meth was really listening to what irv had to say..and was co-signing him heavy...

Moist Murderer
10-06-2011, 07:13 PM
Either im shit at reading body language...or meth was really listening to what irv had to say..and was co-signing him heavy...

i think u might be right on dat 1. It was a classic interview, love to se Gotti take over da world again and BRINGBACKJA!

Westside
10-06-2011, 07:13 PM
It would be huge if he can pull of with what he says, and i think if he was the Pres @ DJ he could go all out again.

He could make RULE #1 again but thats kinda da easy way.......but then i sit back and think if he puts someone like Black Child on Def Jam or a Brooklyn Newz and turn there CD in to a masterpiece then he will get my mad respect again!

But 4 now lets see and wait what happens!

Still SMH @ IG beein homies with Jimmy Iovine :Yayo::laugh:

relentless
10-06-2011, 11:23 PM
If theres one thing someone can take away from this interview about the man called Irving Lorenzo...its that hes very passionate. he has strong beliefs, likes and dislikes..but if you have him riding for you 100% then its hard to lose. I think people are intimidated by how passionate he is. But if you mix talent with that kind of passion you win 9.99 times outta 10.

I dont think Irv really wants to promote and support Rules shit like that cos he feels Rule is better than that...he doesnt wanna see Ja's image be tainted by what an indi label can offer. But thing is, Rules image is already tainted...so in some ways Irv is living in the past and really needs to take on a 'rebuild from the ground up' mentality. Hopefully he gets the position at Def Jam cos you can see that he'll make some major changes again.

Another interesting thing I found in this interview was all the talk about Nas/Jay/Ja. I was getting mad hyped when Irv was talking about the plans they had for Nas...but now I can see why Nas was turned off by it all. Man..its one of the biggest 'If only' type moments I can think of..

Dermo
10-07-2011, 08:07 AM
If theres one thing someone can take away from this interview about the man called Irving Lorenzo...its that hes very passionate.
so in some ways Irv is living in the past

100% when IG tells you a story there is nothing else happening in the world, the world could be ending right around but if IG is talking to you, you are locked in I love'd all the stories he's told me bout the past bout the ideas he has, everything, you can tell why he was so succesful and made great music and videos because he sees things and can put them down on paper or into sounds that nobody else can

secondly yes IG is stuck in the past its sad but true and we've known that for god knows how long

#bringbackgotti

elcuppan
10-07-2011, 09:08 AM
"damn is that some energy"..

nigga painted the sickkest picture of all time...

Nayan
10-08-2011, 08:05 AM
does anyone know a link for Ja Rule's appearence on rapfix? am outside the US so i cant watch it on mtv.com and mtv.co.uk dont show it.

holla at me, much appreciated