PDA

View Full Version : 10/01/11 The Official Pain Is Love 2 /Anybody Update Thread Version 2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10

elcuppan
01-29-2012, 09:44 AM
ah, I suppose that i'd better join that ruleyork group.

and malik, that's retarded, why does somebodies street cred define their worth as a rapper? I'd prefer to listen to a PhD rapper with nice rhymes than a gangster with no flow.

yea,,,its invite only i think..ill add u if ya want..just turn off the notifications to avoid being plagued

k_kiss
01-29-2012, 11:21 AM
yea,,,its invite only i think..ill add u if ya want..just turn off the notifications to avoid being plagued

:glare:

k_kiss
01-29-2012, 11:24 AM
ah, I suppose that i'd better join that ruleyork group.

and malik, that's retarded, why does somebodies street cred define their worth as a rapper? I'd prefer to listen to a PhD rapper with nice rhymes than a gangster with no flow.

2 hammers no security

The Joker
01-29-2012, 10:24 PM
so...when does something come out? :D

bena2005
01-30-2012, 12:36 AM
"i browse around the forum ....fuck everybody!" *weezy voice*

and all mio fans got that heat I feel like irv gotti.. yeah...too much burger aint enough burger

k_kiss
01-30-2012, 12:50 AM
and all mio fans got that heat I feel like irv gotti.. yeah...too much burger aint enough burger

im a maid nigga.......i should cook somethin....These niggas want they plate...like the foods commin

smh @ how easy is it to make a weezy verse

djmickeydee
01-30-2012, 02:06 AM
im a maid nigga.......i should cook somethin....These niggas on my plate...but the foods commin

smh @ how easy is it to re-make a weezy verse lol

ain't nothing sweet but the skittles, i'm chokin "say gotti say cheese to the picture", oh i'm bout to go my azz on a diet, you done sold out??, naw i'm lyin, i chop disect a beef like simon, put a end to your world like i'm rhymin, it's a celebration bitches, rule is home, it's a slim chance i fall, i use olive oil, gotti is the name, ya'll know how i got it, burger fell on the floor, oh damn man i got it :D

LOL...that's how you remake a song...even though it's about food...but is stuck to the script about him being fat...lol

elcuppan
01-30-2012, 10:49 AM
smh i posted that like months ago..niggaz onli fukin with me now.. :P..

S3M1R
01-30-2012, 11:48 AM
Video this wednesday !

Flash
01-30-2012, 07:43 PM
100 bucks no video this wednesday

S3M1R
01-30-2012, 08:06 PM
Everyone should stop being pessimistic on this forum

Eimz_T
01-30-2012, 08:17 PM
Btw. Since the video will come out before our interview. Seven said (at time of press) that although irv will not be bringing it to bet. The plan was still to bring it to the networks and not release online. I don't know If it specifically means 106 or if this is still happening. But as of 24 of jan, that was the plan.

S3M1R
01-30-2012, 08:59 PM
RLF is being released this wednesday, it's on Ja's twitter. Looking forward..

Westside
01-30-2012, 09:02 PM
From BET to SWHH to 7's YT account daaayum :laugh:

Still let them drop the damn video!

ajthegreat
01-30-2012, 11:06 PM
I don't care where it drops, i just hope it actually drops this time.

solja134
01-30-2012, 11:54 PM
^ should learn how to care like this :wub:

solja134
01-30-2012, 11:56 PM
smh i posted that like months ago..niggaz onli fukin with me now.. :P..

speaking of lil shame i thought he was suppose to cut off his dreads... did that ever happened? i havent been watching any music videos with him so thats why im asking

bena2005
01-31-2012, 12:15 AM
wait so the video is premiering on youtube? seriously?

like on that unknown ruleyorktv 240p account?

solja134
01-31-2012, 01:42 AM
uh oh MIO is about to cry again

Eimz_T
01-31-2012, 04:43 AM
wait so the video is premiering on youtube? seriously?

like on that unknown ruleyorktv 240p account?

Who said that?

Vinnie
01-31-2012, 04:48 AM
Everyone should stop being pessimistic on this forum

yo dude i gotta say this man.. ot heavily but... u know i remember u being negative like 2 months ago.. prolly most hated here on mio in that time.. and then all of a sudden u just started to be most positive dude here... respect :D

k_kiss
01-31-2012, 10:11 AM
yo dude i gotta say this man.. ot heavily but... u know i remember u being negative like 2 months ago.. prolly most hated here on mio in that time.. and then all of a sudden u just started to be most positive dude here... respect :D

l0l we all have our good positive moments....and our real angry negative moments

S3M1R
01-31-2012, 10:54 AM
‎*** Tomorrow is The World Premiere of "REAL LIFE FANTASY" on Worldstarhiphop.com****'RLF' Video will also be on BET, fuse and other video outlets in Feb+700.

aurelius954
01-31-2012, 12:05 PM
l0l we all have our good positive moments....and our real angry negative moments

Preachit Brutha. LOL

adamantiumstar
01-31-2012, 12:17 PM
can't wait....

Eimz_T
01-31-2012, 12:22 PM
Should we expect it at midnight EST I wonder?

Flash
01-31-2012, 02:00 PM
sorry guys somthing came up so instead of RLF video will put out in two days parachute video +700

something like this will happen or he will talk to ja rule and he will tell him to premiere it on BET

Dermo
01-31-2012, 03:45 PM
7 0 0 @700HitSeason

The look and feel of 'RLF' is more Scorsese's Movie 'Departed' than anything Hype has ever done with the hyper colors...

7 0 0 @700HitSeason

this is the first look at Ja's Character after taking pil2. No love, No fame, No Jewelry , No Maybachs, No Mansions...

latest tweets from Sev

albanian murda
01-31-2012, 06:00 PM
Cant wait for the video,tomorow sounds so far :laugh:....

M.A KINGDOM
01-31-2012, 07:51 PM
sounds amazing

Eimz_T
01-31-2012, 07:57 PM
Right im off to bed hopefully wake up to new ja rule video in the morning.

aurelius954
01-31-2012, 09:23 PM
Marcus sounded VERY excited. Believe it's gonna happen yall. A very,very interesting journey

bena2005
01-31-2012, 11:00 PM
will it also be uploaded on JaRuleVEVO?

that's basically the best publicity he can get

S3M1R
01-31-2012, 11:11 PM
will it also be uploaded on JaRuleVEVO?

that's basically the best publicity he can get

That's what I thought too.

Havok
01-31-2012, 11:52 PM
7 0 0 @700HitSeason

this is the first look at Ja's Character after taking pil2. No love, No fame, No Jewelry , No Maybachs, No Mansions...

latest tweets from Sev

This has me very intrigued... As Ja Rule has matured and as the rap fan base further diversifies with the older generation growing up and wanting something different then the current crop of artists, this could be something that works. Fancy cars, ridiculous jewelry, etc is only interesting for so long. This current generation of artists don't have anything but this to rap about, and so have driven this topic into the ground. There's a reason the rap game has been stale since at least 2005... and this is precisely why. Meanwhile, if Rule and some of the other older Rap artists go for a more mature look and sound it could really bring about a division and potential change to the rap game itself. It certainly could put some creativity back into it. Ja Rule and DMX could easily help this new trend take off, and with a little luck and some solid work, both artists may experience new found success and sales as a result. Everyone has to grow up sometime, and the rap game is long overdue for something a bit more substantial then what it currently offers. God willing, maybe this line of thinking.. (if it pans out how I imagine) could be the catalyst for a much needed change.

k_kiss
02-01-2012, 12:05 AM
i wouldnt read much into it l0l

Vinnie
02-01-2012, 12:25 AM
This has me very intrigued... As Ja Rule has matured and as the rap fan base further diversifies with the older generation growing up and wanting something different then the current crop of artists, this could be something that works. Fancy cars, ridiculous jewelry, etc is only interesting for so long. This current generation of artists don't have anything but this to rap about, and so have driven this topic into the ground. There's a reason the rap game has been stale since at least 2005... and this is precisely why. Meanwhile, if Rule and some of the other older Rap artists go for a more mature look and sound it could really bring about a division and potential change to the rap game itself. It certainly could put some creativity back into it. Ja Rule and DMX could easily help this new trend take off, and with a little luck and some solid work, both artists may experience new found success and sales as a result. Everyone has to grow up sometime, and the rap game is long overdue for something a bit more substantial then what it currently offers. God willing, maybe this line of thinking.. (if it pans out how I imagine) could be the catalyst for a much needed change.

Pil2 has lots of songs that have superficial(dunno is that right word.. but u know rule talking bout money cars etc) lyrics in them :/

bena2005
02-01-2012, 12:27 AM
damn havok, you did some serious analyzing smh.. don't get too caught up like this:

http://miningourpsyche.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/thecurtainswerefuckingblueabetterqualityonethan_2d e74d_2130342.jpg

a3killa
02-01-2012, 01:05 AM

but what about the whole guap boys crap?:unsure:

k_kiss
02-01-2012, 01:26 AM
damn havok, you did some serious analyzing smh.. don't get too caught up like this:

http://miningourpsyche.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/thecurtainswerefuckingblueabetterqualityonethan_2d e74d_2130342.jpg

i remeber all my teacher who did that shit

I sat there lookin at them like................"yo....the curtains are fucknig blue man....Thats it..stop it ":laugh::laugh:

ajthegreat
02-01-2012, 02:15 AM
Video is out!! Dope

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh8P3rxV50OrL32rgj

ajthegreat
02-01-2012, 02:16 AM
Video is cool. Don't see why it took them so long to put it out though.

k_kiss
02-01-2012, 02:18 AM
lol cant wait to see some of yall responses wen i wake up tomoro

leggggo

gmoney13
02-01-2012, 02:27 AM
lol judging by the reactions i guess im not alone

in thinking there was a lot of HYPE in this vid.

the video aint even on top of the page? did they not pay for that>?

MurdaNL
02-01-2012, 03:31 AM
I'm sorry but this video totally sucks.
The only good part is 2:20 till 2:40.

Normally videos add value to a song, make it better... this actually makes it worse. So boring to watch.

Fumo
02-01-2012, 03:42 AM
ok, i think that the vid is cool but too boring....not much effects on the vid, i was excited about the spider man cameras....well maybe i get too excited lololol

i was thinking that for example when Ja says the names of Charlie, Vita e.t.c we will see image's or videos from back in the days u now. i think the vid is too simple...but its better then nothing. FEB28TH!!!!

albanian murda
02-01-2012, 04:39 AM
Video is great but to be honest I was waiting smth special in it since Hype directed it....anyway This video>>>Most 2011 rap videos

elcuppan
02-01-2012, 05:04 AM
Is This The Reaaal Life...Or Is This Fantasy? .... Its not the worst video ive seen in my lifetime...

Eimz_T
02-01-2012, 05:27 AM
Haven't watched it yet. But lighten up, so much negativity. Just enjoy the video for what it is not what u imagined it was gonna be. And more importantly, help get it out there!!

Maxter
02-01-2012, 05:28 AM
The video is dope, but I must to admit that I expected some special effects and fancy stuff. I also hoped to see Gotti or someone from the old Murder Inc. crew make a cameo. I guess my expectations went through the roof because of the whole hype (no pun intended), so maybe that's why I found it a bit boring... I still like it though.

Vital
02-01-2012, 06:00 AM
Let's be honest fellow murderers... Considering all those pushbacks, we all expected it to be OUT OF THIS WORLD. It clearly hasn't met our expectations. Average video IMO.

To say the least, as a fan, I'm truly disappointed. I thought Sev & Ja had it all covered before he went in. Marketing, promotion = next to nothing (except posting RLF on WSHH, lol).

Mr.R@i
02-01-2012, 07:35 AM
I like the elephant towards the end lol

I'm not the smartest person in the world but i was thinking before that irv and 7 should have brought it 106,of course planned it ahead so that the viewers would know ahead of time terrence and roscsi would be like were having a Ja rule day countdown in a couple weeks and the viewers would vote for like top 10 ja rule videos or top 5 whatever just to remind the peoples who forgot the hits Ja made, put it on me being the 1st video to be retired on 106, then hold the world premiere of RLF towards the end, 7 an irv being interviewed about the pil2 project an stuff like that, sounds like a good idea right ??

baba88
02-01-2012, 07:38 AM
looks like father forgive me with a better camera smh
no way this vid took 8 months to be editet! there must have been some other problems.

Redd
02-01-2012, 07:40 AM
man who cares, at least it finally came out. that means we can all tell flash to eat a fat dick

S3M1R
02-01-2012, 07:45 AM
It ain't bad, but it ain't really hot either, someone said it on here too, I expected them to visualize the murder inc crew while saying their names, overal it's an OK video, nuthin special.

And why the hell didn't they promote the release date in the video? It's easy promo, everyone does it, look at ross's videos...

Eimz_T
02-01-2012, 07:47 AM
I see where they were going with the concept, i just don't think it was very clear, still good video, very HD.

It's time for everybody to put they're personal opinions aside and start doing your jobs as fans and promote the shit out of this on fb and twitter and whatever else.

I can see why seven doesn't fuck with MIO anymore, the negativity, bitching and moaning here makes me ashamed to put my name to this place sometimes.

MIO you are better than this.

adamantiumstar
02-01-2012, 08:16 AM
well well well....i'm gonna say shit.......:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Dermo
02-01-2012, 08:53 AM
no idea why this took so long to "edit" it is super HD as eimzo said I noticed a few things that are supposed to stand out but meh its proof that everything is on track for feb 28th and we will finally get on that #PIL2

Vinnie
02-01-2012, 09:33 AM
They had something better in their mind. It seems like its missing something.. Some scenes are missing yea thats the way i see it.. But it looks dope however

wudeva123
02-01-2012, 10:06 AM
I guess I'm in the minority here but I really like the video, its super HD, the camera work is awesome and though the video is slow it works as it sort of makes you reflect as the video goes along. Very impressed overrall.

Eimz_T
02-01-2012, 10:25 AM
I agree. Some of the camera work is amazing. And there are some amazing shots in there. I think the anticipation of this video has ruined it for people.

O-James
02-01-2012, 10:26 AM
i felt like hype coulda done more. it gotta be more understandable to different kinds of levels of fans. but hey pil2 feb28 lets go its all happening.

relentless
02-01-2012, 10:28 AM
this is def not the way it was originally intended to look. remember 7 saying there were artists hand painting each frame of the video to make it seem like a brainwash painting? even rule said the first draft was too much real life and not enough fantasy. where is the fantasy? lol. sure its in hd....great i guess. im happy its finally out...but honestly not a fan of the video. not that i care that much tho...as long as we get that PIL on feb 28th, thats all that matters to me.

baba88
02-01-2012, 10:41 AM
yhh wasnt 7 supposed to have a cameo as well ?

relentless
02-01-2012, 10:46 AM
yhh wasnt 7 supposed to have a cameo as well ?

yup with a wesley snipes demolition man look. hype put this video on the back burner..thats what happened.

bena2005
02-01-2012, 10:53 AM
People who didn't know a vid was coming out probably think it's dope, we need to chill.

adamantiumstar
02-01-2012, 10:54 AM
I wanted to shut my mouth but It happen that I finally can't lol......

as Dermo said above....where is tha mothafuckin fantasy???

yeah it's HD, yeah it's beautiful......but come on.......it's depressing as hell.....almost cut my veins while watching it.....no colors.....no special effect.....nothing new...you give one of the best video director the most hi tech camera in the world......and only thang he can do is shooting depraved buildings and an elephant sculpture???????????? come on

best part of the video is from 2:20 to 2:40.......and it was in the sneak peek....come on.....

I gotta speak my mind cause i'm just so frustrated bout it.....it's only a video so it ain't gonna mess my day but it's just not what it shoulda been.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmgRevCCPVI&ob=av2e

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAfFfqiYLp0&ob=av2e

I just feel like Hype isn't putting as much effort on ja videos as what he does for the others....

and don't tell me it's bout not having enough money and shit like that....

you got some new artist that didn't sell shit that got videos more beautifully executed than a lot of platinum rappers....

and I don't know how the fuck it is possible....

I'mma buy the album anyway and i'll buy it twice, i'm not hatin i'll be reppin ja always......but this is just so not cool to do us that....

saying it's gonna be like this....and finally all we got is this.....I don't know sometimes they just should shut the fuck up and not hype it so much.......and don't tell me we hype it....we ain't the one talkin bout crazy stuffs concepts all the time, we are just the ones waiting....

don't hate on me eimz you know i'm the one that was the most excited bout this.

M.A KINGDOM
02-01-2012, 11:11 AM
ok heres my take on the video i like it but i expected more as many people have sed i was expecting cameos from caddy vita etc and i wanted to see marcus in some crazy wesley snipes gear (no homo) so i dont no what happened to the video because there was alot of things being talked about and like someone sed this is to much real life and not enough fantasy but as other people have sed i dont care aslong as i get my hands on pil2 come feb28th

adamantiumstar
02-01-2012, 11:14 AM
yeah anyway FEB 28TH is soon so it's cool.

izmurdah
02-01-2012, 11:34 AM
I'm disappointed in a lot of the fans here, sit back light one up that's If u do light up if not just watch the video and enjoy it, what y'all wanted UFOs ang shiny suits....Real Life Fantasy!!...y'all lookin 4 spaceships and shit!!lol

Eimz_T
02-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Sorry if I sounded harsh on my earlier comment. I agree. The videos probably should have been different. Bit obviously something happened. What we need to remember is that ja is in jail and we should be grateful for what we get and do our best to support it and the project and everybody trying their best to get it out there for us.

Eimz_T
02-01-2012, 11:58 AM
And if course everybody has the right to express their honest opinions. That's what Mio is about.

I just think we should all focus on the positives as in what we do have and not the negatives as on what failed to live up to our own expectations.

liltezr13
02-01-2012, 12:11 PM
Here to break my Silence...... RULE is back yall and boy has this new Video in RLF hit the internet hard i mean it was over 100k views in the 1st 20-30 mins, and for the peeps thats already talking negative about the vid being boring needs to just appreciate the Work remember this isnt the 1999-2004'Ja Rule... this is the 2012 'Ja Rule that has rosen from the dead out of nowhere... the Ja that half of the music population didnt even know he was still an actual Musician and Remember this video wasnt meant to be all FLASHY or what not its RULE doing his best 1 on 1 impression but you all best believe the next few weeks are gonna tear some shit up Parachute video drops Feb 7..... FOLLOWED BY '' BELIEVE & SUPERSTAR '' so we are getting 4 videos this month leading up to the Feb 28th release not to mention the '' NEVER HAD TIME '' video that is out doing its numbers as well.... and yea the Parachute single peaked @ #5 on HIPHOPDX.COM for Hottest Single & #1 for most Discussed Single for THE WHOLE month of January. BLACK VODKA will be released sometime in March to vibe us on into the Summer and 4 months after summer Ja Rule will be released from PRISON to deliver us the Fuck Fame ALBUM.......... Pain Is Love my MIO FAM and I wanna leave yall good people with 2 famous words.................................. '' FUCK FAME ''

#PIL2 IN STORES 2.28.12 :eazy::eazy::eazy::eazy::eazy::eazy:

M.A KINGDOM
02-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Here to break my Silence...... RULE is back yall and boy has this new Video in RLF hit the internet hard i mean it was over 100k views in the 1st 20-30 mins, and for the peeps thats already talking negative about the vid being boring needs to just appreciate the Work remember this isnt the 1999-2004'Ja Rule... this is the 2012 'Ja Rule that has rosen from the dead out of nowhere... the Ja that half of the music population didnt even know he was still an actual Musician and Remember this video wasnt meant to be all FLASHY or what not its RULE doing his best 1 on 1 impression but you all best believe the next few weeks are gonna tear some shit up Parachute video drops Feb 7..... FOLLOWED BY '' BELIEVE & SUPERSTAR '' so we are getting 4 videos this month leading up to the Feb 28th release not to mention the '' NEVER HAD TIME '' video that is out doing its numbers as well.... and yea the Parachute single peaked @ #5 on HIPHOPDX.COM for Hottest Single & #1 for most Discussed Single for THE WHOLE month of January. BLACK VODKA will be released sometime in March to vibe us on into the Summer and 4 months after summer Ja Rule will be released from PRISON to deliver us the Fuck Fame ALBUM.......... Pain Is Love my MIO FAM and I wanna leave yall good people with 2 famous words.................................. '' FUCK FAME ''

#PIL2 IN STORES 2.28.12 :eazy::eazy::eazy::eazy::eazy::eazy:

not gonna lie i didnt even try to read this wall of text haha

Moist Murderer
02-01-2012, 12:38 PM
id be lying if i said i didnt expect more but still really cool video and its "spreading like california wildfire", so lets just use it as promo for PIL2 - Feb 28th

Jdogg
02-01-2012, 12:54 PM
very disappointing, don't see how Hype put his stamp on it, bet the budget was very low and Hype was reluctant to release as it would dent his rep. He was probably trying to edit it loads to preserve is reputation lol

NHT video >>>>>>>>>> RLF video

$tate
02-01-2012, 01:19 PM
Video is nice, quality is superb. I can see now why there were not any behind the scenes or other videos leaked because they seem to be shot it remote/deserted areas. That times square shot might be green screened too. I was expecting more but RLF isnt even the main single anymore.

Im actually getting tired of this whole Ja Rule thing now. Took a few years lol but I dont care anymore, its probably the constant disappointment. Will buy my PIL2 end of the month which is all I want.

Lexx_Luciano
02-01-2012, 01:41 PM
Would be nice to see a Runaway type "Fuck Fame" movie from Ja Rule attached to this PiL 2.

Video was decent. It made DMX's "Ruff Ryders Anthem" video have class. But as far as recreating Ja Rules image in this era...they completely went left field on this one. I would honestly like to see Rule bring back the bandanna back!

Dermo
02-01-2012, 01:59 PM
very disappointing, don't see how Hype put his stamp on it, bet the budget was very low and Hype was reluctant to release as it would dent his rep. He was probably trying to edit it loads to preserve is reputation lol

NHT video >>>>>>>>>> RLF video

whats so bad about it that Hype would be embarrassed to have his name associated with it ? Your just taking negativity to a whole new place imo

The Joker
02-01-2012, 02:08 PM
I liked the video, nice camera work only poor imagination on the ja rule shots, but it came out good, a simple video, simple concept, it suits the song...

Real life fantasy= a kid from the projects that became a rapper, and could look the same projects from a skyscraper... thats the beauty, you come from nothing to be on top of the world! so fuck everybody that was expecting a video looking like some gayfag kanye shit with all types of retarded shit!! bunch of douche bags

Melle
02-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Dont think people are negative just because. But Seven was talking about some demolition man wesley snipe character, and that this video would be like scorses hyper blablba.

I dont got time to hate, its aight.

Total Views : 996 868

Flash
02-01-2012, 02:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtggWqmekmY

now this here is a video wich was going to live up to the hype!

Flash
02-01-2012, 02:25 PM
anyway i like the video...its ok its the best ja rule video from 2004-5....

this is just one more proof that seven dreams to much and talks to much....i mean shit they were hypin this video like father forgive me track...

No Hate this is the best Ja Rule video since R.U.L.E.

adamantiumstar
02-01-2012, 02:55 PM
I liked the video, nice camera work only poor imagination on the ja rule shots, but it came out good, a simple video, simple concept, it suits the song...

Real life fantasy= a kid from the projects that became a rapper, and could look the same projects from a skyscraper... thats the beauty, you come from nothing to be on top of the world! so fuck everybody that was expecting a video looking like some gayfag kanye shit with all types of retarded shit!! bunch of douche bags

what's so cool bout you is that you're always saying thangs the nice way......

funny you talkin bout some gayfag shit when you're the one wearing lipstick....

aurelius954
02-01-2012, 03:06 PM
LMFAO @ negative post. My favorite one iz dreams too much, talks too much. Now thats rich. LOL

Vital
02-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Yo, but on the real though... Is Seven's project coming out in February as well?

Eimz_T
02-01-2012, 04:01 PM
Seven is no longer putting out a project.

MurdaNL
02-01-2012, 04:50 PM
SEVEN AND MPIRE U ANNOY ME SO MUCH.

PUSHING BACK A ALBUM FOR PROMO/SALES. PROMO? VERRY LITTLE TO NONE.

1.400.000 VIEWS ON WSHH... 1.400.000 PEOPLE YOU COULD TELL THAT THE ALBUM IS INSTORES 28 FEBRUARY 2012.. But YOU DIDNT PUT THE DATE AFTER THE VIDEO!

FUCKING FUCKIN FUCKING MORRONS.. FUCKING SHAME ON YOU UGLY FUCKING DONKEYS. you are so stupid.

malik689
02-01-2012, 04:50 PM
everyone get lary to hype williams on twitter for this shit the gay bastard used to do all ja's vid top class now he makes 1 thats up ass

malik689
02-01-2012, 04:55 PM
u kno what else fucked it up the queen sample being removed alot of the shots kinda sink with the queen sample part

M.A KINGDOM
02-01-2012, 05:00 PM
u kno what else fucked it up the queen sample being removed alot of the shots kinda sink with the queen sample part

you no what i actually prefer it without the queen sample now i used to hate it but its alot better imo

S3M1R
02-01-2012, 05:06 PM
I don't wanna sound bitter but this song had so much potential for a really creative video and they didn't use the oppertunity, Ja Rule deserved way better for his "Comback video", I can't even see a real concept. I still support the movement though. & MurdaNL is right, they could of AT LEAST put the release date in the beginning of the vid..

$tate
02-01-2012, 05:10 PM
I don't wanna sound bitter but this song had so much potential for a really creative video and they didn't use the oppertunity, Ja Rule deserved way better for his "Comback video", I can't even see a real concept. I still support the movement though. & MurdaNL is right, they could of AT LEAST put the release date in the beginning of the vid..

Agreed, also strange that Hype didnt put his name in the vid like he usually (always?) does.

On a lighter note though, you guys see Rule acting funny at 0:23 :laugh:

S3M1R
02-01-2012, 05:42 PM
Wassup with all the building scenes though? I'm intrested in the message of the song,, not some random buildings, bridges & elephant statues, lol. Anita shoulda been there too, wich woulda made it better.

& I ain't feeling Ja's swagg in this video, especially when the second verse starts off, he wore that hoody on all his shows b4 he went in lol.

They try to do good, I know that, and I respect them for that, I think 7 is a real good person and tried his best & Ja Rule is a real good person but they should try releasing LESS videos but BETTER quality n concept n shit.

Anyways, i'm still buying 2 copies of PIL2. & This is the last i'm going to say about this video.

Marcus13
02-01-2012, 07:22 PM
Well.....the video/song isn't very good, but on the REAL bright side, it got 1.5 million views in 24 hours

I'd like to repeat, 1.5 MILLION VIEWS. That's the biggest highlight we've had in a while

Marcus13
02-01-2012, 07:24 PM
SEVEN AND MPIRE U ANNOY ME SO MUCH.

PUSHING BACK A ALBUM FOR PROMO/SALES. PROMO? VERRY LITTLE TO NONE.

1.400.000 VIEWS ON WSHH... 1.400.000 PEOPLE YOU COULD TELL THAT THE ALBUM IS INSTORES 28 FEBRUARY 2012.. But YOU DIDNT PUT THE DATE AFTER THE VIDEO!

FUCKING FUCKIN FUCKING MORRONS.. FUCKING SHAME ON YOU UGLY FUCKING DONKEYS. you are so stupid.

While the last "paragraph" was just some extra shit...that's a really valid point

lokivvv2
02-01-2012, 07:35 PM
^^Agreed...I got the 'this is what I waited for' face on right now but at least it's out there and they get something out of it...having said that I will never look forward to a Hype Williams directed vid again...Spiderman cameras my ass...smh

But let's promo the hell out of this disappointment since it's prolly the biggest audience this project will see

bena2005
02-01-2012, 07:50 PM
all I know is that the vid is a waste if it doesn't go to vevo

Moist Murderer
02-01-2012, 07:57 PM
no matter wat u think of da vid lets just use it to promo d album since its spreadin and getin crazy views

Flash
02-01-2012, 08:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zshoM2dMKmE

1.4 mil views seems legit

it got 5k on youtube....

Moist Murderer
02-01-2012, 08:52 PM
it is bein shared on many different hiphop news sites all over twitter but they are nearly all using the WSHH vid so a view on any of them wud put up da views

gmoney13
02-01-2012, 08:53 PM
Lol u guys just stop plz yr making me laugh

lmao u think this vid got 2.3 mill views in one day? Lol u can buy views on worldstar
lmao it said father forgive me had 8 million..if theres that many ppl lookin for ja he seelin more than 10k his first week haha ..clowns

also didnt they pay to have this vid at the top? What kinda joke is this they paid to put it in with the other ramdom vids that get in there for free?

lmao VIDS AMAZING I CAN C THE NEW CAMERAS EFFECTS ! HAHAHA CLOWNS

if father forgive me had 8 mill views on worldstar and that was ja's comeback song.....

lmao it took hype 11 months to edit this masterpiece

why didnt they get rick a feature? hes down with ja and said he wanted a feature

he coulda added a verse to billion eyez etc....that would help promote way m,ore

snippets?

lmao what snippet havent we heard like all but 3 songs?

u wna hear the snippet to intro to superstar?

lol

wtf y didnt wake me make the album...and superstar did

lmao i got the forum quiet..they are seeing reality and not misconceptions anymore..elimz guna be mad

a3killa
02-01-2012, 10:54 PM
so yeah just got off of work and saw the video

1- WSHH does fake it's numbers they have been outed on that already, but everyone can see that when all of there videos are over 500,000 everyday

now to the video

you know that feeling of being pushed down so many times that you just did'nt feel like getting up anymore or fighting?

that how I feel right now

It's like the hype they gave us on how this video was going to turn out I did not expect that at all

was the video good = yes

but was it worth the pushbacks, and the last minute phone call thing, and the mention of
a scorsese like video ,really?

They need to just release material and if it's worth the hype THEN we'll hype it up

ok now that that's over and since we are almost at crunch time, snippets should be out very shortly, can;t wait for that

Redd
02-02-2012, 12:57 AM
lol this guy. put all your shit into one comment man.

relentless
02-02-2012, 01:16 AM
you know that feeling of being pushed down so many times that you just did'nt feel like getting up anymore or fighting?

that how I feel right now

and its not surprising really...its kinda the energy rule was putting out there with his music and mind frame...so it makes sense he would attract a similar response from fans. that feeling of powerlessness...its like dead weight. this video looks and feels the same way majority of his fans do right now...empty and slowed down. jas been on the 'reflective, its about me' path for like 5 years now....its kinda hard to get out of that situation and on to better things when youre constantly stuck in that gloomy vibe. people dont gravitate towards it.

that being said, the music is still very good and i am looking forward to hearing the album as a whole.

ajthegreat
02-02-2012, 01:23 AM
video aside, i really believe the album is coming on the 28th now. I can't wait for it drop. Gonna be another album to add to the collection of dope albums from other rap vets that came out last year.

Havok
02-02-2012, 01:36 AM
1) Generic comment Bitching about the video.
2) Generic comment bitching about the camera used.
3) Generic comment bitching about Hype.
4) Generic comment bitching about promotion.

Now on to some useful conversation... 1) It's a video... who gives a shit. You like it or you don't... I've said it before, who the fuck watches videos these days? Buy the album and move on. 2) The camera is the latest high definition camera capable of capturing video at Ultra HD resolution. There aren't many in existence yet , and the few that are, are being used for big Hollywood block busters like spider-man's new film. 3) Again... video... who care's. 4) While I agree that having the date at the end would have made good sense, anyone interested in this song/album will be able to go on amazon and see the date there, so it's not nearly as big of a deal as some of ya'll are making it out to be.

adamantiumstar
02-02-2012, 05:36 AM
havok i'm sorry dude, but you ain't got no argument what so ever.....

Just a video?

if people weren't watching videos these days...how come youtube is the most used site in the world?

yeah, red epic camera are made to create some imax experience in movies.....how you gonna make something spectacular out of something that is dead?

and the date, well the date.....damn right it shoulda been there....woula give more weight to the video....

Like relent said above.....I just feel powerless LOL....this movement is powerless ...

Eimz_T
02-02-2012, 06:24 AM
snippets?

lmao what snippet havent we heard like all but 3 songs?

u wna hear the snippet to intro to superstar?

lol

wtf y didnt wake me make the album...and superstar did

lmao i got the forum quiet..they are seeing reality and not misconceptions anymore..elimz guna be mad

Not mad. U be mad all u want. I'm just waiting for the album cuz I know how good it is. I could give a guck about a video, it's a promotional tool for a good song,who cares how the video came out. You don't like it? Cool. U don't think pil2 is gonna come out? Cool. But WHY ARE YOU HERE? Seems like you enjoy wasting your time "keeping this forum quiet

You wondering why superstar is on the album. Well I head superstar and you are soooo wrong about that.

Now if life is so bad that coming here and venting is the only thing that gets you through, go outside once in a while, or maybe just give up, no loss here anyway.

aurelius954
02-02-2012, 09:18 AM
1) Generic comment Bitching about the video.
2) Generic comment bitching about the camera used.
3) Generic comment bitching about Hype.
4) Generic comment bitching about promotion.

Now on to some useful conversation... 1) It's a video... who gives a shit. You like it or you don't... I've said it before, who the fuck watches videos these days? Buy the album and move on. 2) The camera is the latest high definition camera capable of capturing video at Ultra HD resolution. There aren't many in existence yet , and the few that are, are being used for big Hollywood block busters like spider-man's new film. 3) Again... video... who care's. 4) While I agree that having the date at the end would have made good sense, anyone interested in this song/album will be able to go on amazon and see the date there, so it's not nearly as big of a deal as some of ya'll are making it out to be.

get outta my head

O-James
02-02-2012, 09:41 AM
Havok man you and your icon still. Who's the chick? :laugh:

Marcus13
02-02-2012, 11:07 AM
and its not surprising really...its kinda the energy rule was putting out there with his music and mind frame...so it makes sense he would attract a similar response from fans. that feeling of powerlessness...its like dead weight. this video looks and feels the same way majority of his fans do right now...empty and slowed down. jas been on the 'reflective, its about me' path for like 5 years now....its kinda hard to get out of that situation and on to better things when youre constantly stuck in that gloomy vibe. people dont gravitate towards it.

that being said, the music is still very good and i am looking forward to hearing the album as a whole.

Exactly. Nobody besides his FEW die-hard fans are tryin to hear that depressing ass music. It's like he's been bitching that everyone's turned their backs on him for five years now. This album is going to have that same sad mood to it that the Mirror had

liltezr13
02-02-2012, 12:06 PM
Exactly. Nobody besides his FEW die-hard fans are tryin to hear that depressing ass music. It's like he's been bitching that everyone's turned their backs on him for five years now. This album is going to have that same sad mood to it that the Mirror had

How about you do me this favor and shut the Fuck up man, it aint about depressin music its real life man.... It would make no sense For Rule to make all party music when his.ass is incarcerated your the reason behind this fake hip hop music nowadays Fall back B

Eimz_T
02-02-2012, 12:15 PM
I don't agree that the whole vibe of pil2 is gloomy and depressed. I think well probably see a good mix of reflective and up beat music.

Plus even when the subject matter is darker I don't u could accuse an aurelius beat of being boring or lacking in energy.

k_kiss
02-02-2012, 12:19 PM
i actually think RLF and Parachute are 2 of ja rules best songs

Main reason why i became a rule fan was because of how diverse he was..his albums were always about HIM in those time periods of his life....Pain is Love 1 album was filled with songs like "Love is pain" where he complains in the chorus how Love dont Love him

He had songs like Murder reigns and thats in 2003 .....he had race against time 2....he had Passion....he had message to mankind...like the list goes on....and thats why i always fucked with ja...Hes a Man....we dont get up and dance everyday...its real out there.......and regardless of how we feel...Ja went thru the craziest situation in the history of hiphop....thats a burden that will always follow him around....and the music will always reflect that because hes not "livin it up" no more

Thats what makes an artist real to me...RLF and parachute is rule actually spitting..passionate......For a few years everyone here complained that he lost it..he was doing his lazy flow on every song...etcetc and ppl here didnt like that......and now hes back to that ruff voice bringin that passion

I understand being stuck in that gloomy period....but put one of us in Jas shoes...hes 37 now, its time to make real records...Jas always made REAL albums..and deep albums at that....only difference between R.U.L.E and The Mirror was that R.U.L.E had 2 smash singles...it had alot of deep songs/street songs.........The Mirror had Radio friendly joints, and alot of real songs aswell..

im rambling on now..but i hope yall get my point

M.A KINGDOM
02-02-2012, 12:23 PM

Main reason why i became a rule fan was because of how diverse he was..his albums were always about HIM in those time periods of his life....Pain is Love 1 album was filled with songs like "Love is pain" where he complains in the chorus how Love dont Love him

He had songs like Murder reigns and thats in 2003 .....he had race against time 2....he had Passion....he had message to mankind...like the list goes on....and thats why i always fucked with ja...Hes a Man....we dont get up and dance everyday...its real out there.......and regardless of how we feel...Ja went thru the craziest situation in the history of hiphop....thats a burden that will always follow him around....and the music will always reflect that because hes not "livin it up" no more

Thats what makes an artist real to me...RLF and parachute is rule actually spitting..passionate......For a few years everyone here complained that he lost it..he was doing his lazy flow on every song...etcetc and ppl here didnt like that......and now hes back to that ruff voice bringin that passion

I understand being stuck in that gloomy period....but put one of us in Jas shoes...hes 37 now, its time to make real records...Jas always made REAL albums..and deep albums at that....only difference between R.U.L.E and The Mirror was that R.U.L.E had 2 smash singles...it had alot of deep songs/street songs.........The Mirror had Radio friendly joints, and alot of real songs aswell..

fuck the mirror shit was the wackest ja album to date but i agree with your other points

k_kiss
02-02-2012, 12:30 PM
fuck the mirror shit was the wackest ja album to date but i agree with your other points

fair enuff...i know alot of Ja fans dont like the album...it has a dark cloud around it kuz of how it was handled

R.U.L.E>>>The Mirror tho i wasnt tryna act like the mirror was his best l0l :smokin:

only thing mirror holds weight with is......Free...One of the dopest rule songs imo

$tate
02-02-2012, 12:59 PM
I said this before, PIL2 isnt a typical rap album, we heard enough of it to know this. Its more deep and tailor-made since its really just Rule and 7. I wouldnt go as far as calling it gloomy or sad though. I cant wait till I get the CD so I can hear To the Top in cdq. As said, Rule always made the insightful and thought-provoking songs like never again, only begotton son etc. I been wanting Rule and 7 to work together for years so I wont complain.

elcuppan
02-02-2012, 01:00 PM
ok faggots....i gave the video more time...and i actually like some of the shots in it...the shots of the project buildings are really dope.......still not enough fantasy...but i aint mad...just.....i cant undertsand what took so long..i guess hype was waiting on the cheque to clear...this is a sign that pil2 will drop this month..i need more convincing b4 i pre-order tho

gmoney13
02-02-2012, 01:11 PM
lol guys...it took hype williams 11 months to edit this masterpiece thats all im guna say

adamantiumstar
02-02-2012, 01:31 PM
the mirror is dope...I agree it ain't got no party tracks like "rule" and "pain is love"

but when you got songs on an album like "message to mankind" "hearsay" "free" "the mirror" "ladies", you can't say it's a bad album.....

Vinnie
02-02-2012, 01:35 PM
damn... that video is dopee... i see it now... Ja is dope!!! c'mon pleease let this pil2 be suprise succses!! Ja deserves it!! pil2 deserves it!!!!!!!!!!

Dermo
02-02-2012, 01:37 PM
just on Hype taking 11months or how ever long to edit the video, I believe they have had this in their hands for a long time but didnt want to put it out to us until they knew they were on their final release date, because they felt it would be a waste and by they i mean 7 gutta & ja everything is cleared by those 3 not just 1 of them when it comes to a decision needing to be made

anyway Hype fucked up the body video, the incs in house video guy released a better version of that vid then hype did so i'm not surprised he hasn't fully delivered on this vid

bena2005
02-02-2012, 01:48 PM
Gmoney we heard enough of you

Shut upp mane

gmoney13
02-02-2012, 02:04 PM
dermo..link for the incs in house guy?

thxs

malik689
02-02-2012, 02:39 PM
just on Hype taking 11months or how ever long to edit the video, I believe they have had this in their hands for a long time but didnt want to put it out to us until they knew they were on their final release date, because they felt it would be a waste and by they i mean 7 gutta & ja everything is cleared by those 3 not just 1 of them when it comes to a decision needing to be made

anyway Hype fucked up the body video, the incs in house video guy released a better version of that vid then hype did so i'm not surprised he hasn't fully delivered on this vid

may you please elaborate on the "incs in house video guys version"

Eimz_T
02-02-2012, 04:09 PM
Glen Williams. If Dermo doesn't post It I'll do it next time I'm at computer.

Dermo
02-02-2012, 05:03 PM
it doesnt stand out to me on youtube I thought it was on the incs old youtube acc but its not its on there somewhere though

elcuppan
02-02-2012, 05:41 PM
ive seen the vid dermo and eimz are talking about its great...it makes the most of the body video.....

Marcus13
02-02-2012, 06:58 PM
How about you do me this favor and shut the Fuck up man, it aint about depressin music its real life man.... It would make no sense For Rule to make all party music when his.ass is incarcerated your the reason behind this fake hip hop music nowadays Fall back B

You know nothin about me lil man.

The Mirror was dope. It was Ja getting his pain out from the world turning their back on him. But that was enough. Now he just cryin

solja134
02-02-2012, 09:30 PM
the mirror is dope...I agree it ain't got no party tracks like "rule" and "pain is love"

but when you got songs on an album like "message to mankind" "hearsay" "free" "the mirror" "ladies", you can't say it's a bad album.....

the mirror took a while to grow on me but IMO this album doesnt sound like pain is love 2 it sounds more like The Mirror 2 to me... anyone else feel the same?:huh:

solja134
02-02-2012, 09:35 PM
but to me the mirror (beat wise) sounded more gloomy that pain is love 2

relentless
02-02-2012, 10:58 PM

completely get your points. i fucks with ja for the same reasons you do, hes diverse and honest...the music reflects where he is in his life. and i know rules had that cloud hanging over his head ever since the trial.....but i feel he has addressed that enough now. hes hammered it into the ground. there comes a point in ones life...where in order to change the direction you are going in...you need to stop observing and regurgitating everything around you that is (especially if your in a negative place)...and start focusing on how you want things to be. Im not the biggest fan of this expression, but 'fake it til u make it' has some truth to it. You cant keep doing the same thing and expect a different outcome.

and this is not just in his music, but in his whole energy as a person...u can feel it when he does interviews. he is sooo focused on being reflective that it weighs down his entire mood...he speaks so much slower and with less enthusiasm. in the words of the prophet ramel 'blackchild' gill:

"you keep chasing yesterday, you gon' miss tomorrow".

Flash
02-02-2012, 11:20 PM

The Mirror was dope. It was Ja getting his pain out from the world turning their back on him. But that was enough. Now he just cryin

music is a way to express yourself...so if he is feeling tired,pain and sorrow...he will send the message trough his songs...so if he is feeling like cryin thats the real message,not actin gangsta fuckin your wife living my life

its about real emotions..and thats what makes the artist great...

k_kiss
02-03-2012, 12:07 AM
completely get your points. i fucks with ja for the same reasons you do, hes diverse and honest...the music reflects where he is in his life. and i know rules had that cloud hanging over his head ever since the trial.....but i feel he has addressed that enough now. hes hammered it into the ground. there comes a point in ones life...where in order to change the direction you are going in...you need to stop observing and regurgitating everything around you that is (especially if your in a negative place)...and start focusing on how you want things to be. Im not the biggest fan of this expression, but 'fake it til u make it' has some truth to it. You cant keep doing the same thing and expect a different outcome.

and this is not just in his music, but in his whole energy as a person...u can feel it when he does interviews. he is sooo focused on being reflective that it weighs down his entire mood...he speaks so much slower and with less enthusiasm. in the words of the prophet ramel 'blackchild' gill:

"you keep chasing yesterday, you gon' miss tomorrow".

i feel u hommie

"Its murda muthafucka we dont beg or borrow!"

http://www.thebws.estranky.cz/img/picture/19/blackchild2.jpg

k_kiss
02-03-2012, 12:14 AM

oh yea..in terms of PIL2...i get what ur saying about the mirror....but PIL 2 tracks out so far have been different subject matter.....Mirror was about reflecting on his downfall

RLF= more current issues, Going to Jail, the tax problem...Gotti leaving the game etcetc.

Parachute= One can interpet that song many ways which is why i like it

my point is...Ja Rules songs are usually about current emotions more so than crying over the same topic....for example Passion on R.U.L.E was about the ongoing fed investigaiton...u know wat i mean

thats why i like ja..kuz as fans we know about these issues to..and he does songs about them..we sorta go thru it with him...thats what makes an artist imo

Havok
02-03-2012, 12:21 AM
music is a way to express yourself...so if he is feeling tired,pain and sorrow...he will send the message trough his songs...so if he is feeling like cryin thats the real message,not actin gangsta fuckin your wife living my life

This... a million times this. This is why the majority of current artists don't last for more then an album or 2 and why there's so much hate for so many of these artists. This also explains why people (myself included) hate on current hip hop as it's essentially a soul less manufactured product, rather then the raw art form that it used to be.

solja134
02-03-2012, 10:56 AM

cosign!

btw; "Flash" and "The Joker" on MIO any smell something fishy about that?:glare:

relentless
02-03-2012, 11:36 AM
^lol they arent the same person...i know who the joker is

Jdogg
02-03-2012, 11:55 AM
i feel u hommie

"Its murda muthafucka we dont beg or borrow!"

http://www.thebws.estranky.cz/img/picture/19/blackchild2.jpg

"WE TAKE SHIT"

PIL2 we taking over!!

solja134
02-03-2012, 12:56 PM

but they are both DC characters:unsure:

M.A KINGDOM
02-03-2012, 01:50 PM
the mirror took a while to grow on me but IMO this album doesnt sound like pain is love 2 it sounds more like The Mirror 2 to me... anyone else feel the same?:huh:

nope couldn't be more wrong if you tried :Yayo:

The Joker
02-03-2012, 01:53 PM

No you don't :eazy::eazy:

Eimz_T
02-03-2012, 04:30 PM
Rlf premieres on bet february 8 +700

M.A KINGDOM
02-03-2012, 04:32 PM
nice whos taking it goti? i guess we have to wait a week till it airs over here or hopefully we can watch it on BET site the next day

k_kiss
02-03-2012, 05:52 PM
MIO u know what this means......Time to Vote Vote Vote Vote.....if we can get it on the countdown before feb 28th...some good promo for the album

Havok
02-03-2012, 05:53 PM
This is gonna be the slowest month ever... 2/28 can't come quick enough.

Flash
02-03-2012, 08:50 PM
No you don't :eazy::eazy:

:spotting:

go chase some bats

solja134
02-04-2012, 02:11 AM
nope couldn't be more wrong if you tried :Yayo:

how can i be right or wrong when its just an opinion?

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50257_419775665371_3784067_n.jpg

Bluck
02-04-2012, 02:44 AM
That's a good look getting the clip on BET, I really don't want this single to get forgotten about..looking forward to finally pushing the single!

elcuppan
02-04-2012, 10:10 AM
gangstafied ahaha...thats who u are,

anyways...gotti aint bringing the vid to BET anymore...

i doubt anybody will considering 7 is taking his role behind the cameras from now on...

it will prob be a new joint...so keep an eye out for it...

we have to go HAM on this... BET is worldwide and the no.1 countdown show in the world right now...so its a big look..

malik689
02-04-2012, 12:33 PM
http://bestof4chan.com/wp-content/uploads/is-this-real-life-or-is-this-just-fanta-sea.jpg i think they should make use of this

a3killa
02-04-2012, 01:38 PM
looking at the video for the 2nd time

and I absolutely love it

It fitted so perfectly with the song

Marcus13
02-04-2012, 02:50 PM

Right...but like I said, aint nobody besides his die-hard fans gon be trynna hear that shit

lokivvv2
02-04-2012, 06:34 PM
http://bestof4chan.com/wp-content/uploads/is-this-real-life-or-is-this-just-fanta-sea.jpg i think they should make use of this

:laugh::laugh:

solja134
02-05-2012, 12:11 AM

where did u find that from:unsure:

malik689
02-05-2012, 03:53 AM
where did u find that from:unsure:

Some depressed friend of mine put it on facebook u kno the ones who always write about shit their life. Noone cares lol

baba88
02-05-2012, 10:31 AM
http://www.uchris.com/request/

links to many radio stations across the country!! Start Requesting!!!!!

malik689
02-05-2012, 10:49 AM

anyways...gotti aint bringing the vid to BET anymore...

i doubt anybody will considering 7 is taking his role behind the cameras from now on...

it will prob be a new joint...so keep an eye out for it...

we have to go HAM on this... BET is worldwide and the no.1 countdown show in the world right now...so its a big look..

U kno the real reason behin the fuck fame movement is seven got a little bit of acne but dnt worry clearasil movement coming soon

#F*ck Spots +700

Gangstafied
02-05-2012, 04:24 PM

Lies all lies :smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin: the joker is way more cooler than me

The Joker
02-05-2012, 08:08 PM
:agree::agree::agree::agree:

bena2005
02-05-2012, 08:35 PM
looks like we have another video gone to waste

k_kiss
02-05-2012, 08:41 PM
looks like we have another video gone to waste

its premiering on BET wednesday........thats more than we've had before l0l

bena2005
02-05-2012, 09:17 PM
its premiering on BET wednesday........thats more than we've had before l0l

smh vevo promo>BET

Moist Murderer
02-05-2012, 09:38 PM
NEW JA RULE Album #PIL2 -Feb 28th! 1st single 'Real Life Fantasy' Vid- http://tinyurl.com/RLFWSHH itunes- http://tinyurl.com/7q5swk2 RT

a3killa
02-06-2012, 01:00 AM
since the giants won I keep hearing ja rule newyork playing

free promo bitches lol

Lexx_Luciano
02-06-2012, 02:35 AM
This is gonna be the slowest month ever... 2/28 can't come quick enough.

i realize 700's plan is to spread everything out in order to time Ja Rules release date with the buzz of the album coming out. If it had been released earlier, his buzz & hype woulda died about mid April and no one woulda cared if he came outta jail except us.

Lexx_Luciano
02-06-2012, 02:36 AM

lol. kind of. More like a Mirror Part II.

But stick with 700's script about having some kind of fantasy migraine and popping some aspirin to relieve the symptoms of PiL 1 to feel the effects of PiL 2 or some shit lol.

SANDR
02-06-2012, 04:36 AM

links to many radio stations across the country!! Start Requesting!!!!!

This is a good link.. i see they also got Never Had Time on the New York radio stations..

People start requesting RLF & Never Had Time ...link to for Never Had Time... http://mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationplaylistrequest.asp?c_let=WAJZ-FM )

S3M1R
02-06-2012, 05:03 AM
Are we getting Parachute video tommorow?

RULE YORKERS- THIS UPDATE IS TO RE-AFFIRM THAT PIL2 IS
COMING NO MATTER HOW SLOW THE BUZZ ,THE RADIO OR TV PLAY..
PIL2 IS COMING ON FEB 28TH END OF STORY.

THE NEW MEDIA COMPANY HANDLING THE MARKETING IS CASHMERE
MARKETING AGENCY.

REAL LIFE FANTASY WILL NOT PREMIERE ON NETWORKS UNTIL FIRST
WEEK OF FEBRUARY. WSHH HAS 5 MILLION UNIQUE VISITORS A MONTH
AND OVER 25 MILLION RETURN HITS A MONTH.WE ARE CONSIDERING
DOING A BACK TO BACK LAUNCH ON WORLD STAR'S MAIN VIDEO PLAYER
OF REAL LIFE FANTASY / PARACHUTE / BELIEVE / & SUPERSTAR
LEADING UP TO THE 28TH.

*F**K FAME PAINTING WILL HIT BEFORE THE MONTH IS OUT.

*CASHMERE WILL BE PARTNERING WITH A PREMIERE SITE FOR A
PARACHUTE REMIX CONTEST

*PARACHUTE VIDEO WILL BE RELEASED FEB 7

Dermo
02-06-2012, 10:06 AM
^doubt it if RLF is premiering on BET they will probably leave it a week or two to see if it picks up on BET

a3killa
02-06-2012, 10:37 AM
when will all those videos go on jarule's vevo?

Eimz_T
02-06-2012, 11:14 AM
what dermo said, tv premiere of RLF is more important than an internet release of parachute. give it a week or 2

bena2005
02-06-2012, 12:15 PM
when will all those videos go on jarule's vevo?

They'll go on doe dolla's account

schthi3
02-06-2012, 06:14 PM
"We are extending the "Parachute Remix Contest" to this Friday, Feb. 10... get your submissions in by 11:59pm EST!".

Translation: "thanks for submitting your remixes but we were not asking for toilet flushing sounds. Please at least one decent remix so we won't have to find a bogus excuse for not releasing it on the deluxe version".

Westside
02-06-2012, 07:45 PM
"We are extending the "Parachute Remix Contest" to this Friday, Feb. 10... get your submissions in by 11:59pm EST!".

Translation: "thanks for submitting your remixes but we were not asking for toilet flushing sounds. Please at least one decent remix so we won't have to find a bogus excuse for not releasing it on the deluxe version".

LOL i bet just 2 peeps send there tracks to 7 :laugh:

Eimz_T
02-06-2012, 07:47 PM
The few I've listened to haven't been great.

aurelius954
02-06-2012, 07:55 PM
Man, you should hear RLF on these PSB Image Towers and Klipsch 15 in. Reference sub. My azzhole iz biting off ten penny nails waiting on this fucking PIL

Moist Murderer
02-06-2012, 08:07 PM
i hope they dont put on a remix made by sum randommer

bena2005
02-06-2012, 09:14 PM
i hope they dont put on a remix made by sum randommer

the whole mpire team consists of randoms what makes you think that this remix will be made by swizz beats?

Moist Murderer
02-06-2012, 09:32 PM
the whole mpire team consists of randoms what makes you think that this remix will be made by swizz beats?

i didnt say dat. i dont want dis remix put on d album. if 7 makes da remix cool, but i dont want a random nobody to get theyr remix on it

The Joker
02-06-2012, 09:41 PM
My azzhole iz biting off ten penny nails waiting on this fucking PIL

Holly Jesus!

Eimz_T
02-07-2012, 12:43 AM
i didnt say dat. i dont want dis remix put on d album. if 7 makes da remix cool, but i dont want a random nobody to get theyr remix on it

Ummm that's the whole point of the competition.

Plus read the comp rules, says mpire reserves right to pick no winner if standard is not good enough.

Lexx_Luciano
02-07-2012, 01:15 AM
worst case is that 7 will make the remix and claim that bobby johnson from a small town in Wyoming made the beat. lol

bena2005
02-07-2012, 01:22 AM
smh @ Ahmed making the beat

Vital
02-07-2012, 06:25 AM

Never understood why Seven started this... He should've known that he won't get any album quality material, lol.

a3killa
02-07-2012, 09:21 AM
Stand by...

SANDR
02-07-2012, 09:33 AM
Rule York,
Last week
*Ja Rule was number 1 trending topic on Yahoo
*An estimated 50 million views of his Daily News story picked up by Huffington Post, Washington post, Yahoo and 2700 blogs world wide.
*The Real Life Fantasy Video over 4 million Views to date
This Week
*BET Network premiere starts tomorrow Feb 8th
* Release of the 'F**k Fame' Painting by French Artist Marcel Bornstein
*Album Review Listening Session tonight at 7pm
*Confirmed to attend
Billboard
Erika Ramirez

MTV Rapfix
Rahman Dukes

VIBE Magazine
John Kennedy

TheUrbanDaily.com
Jerry Barrow

Village Voice, Askmen.com
Sowmya Krishnamurthy

AOL Music
Stacy Anderson

The Source
Kazeem Famuyide
Spin &
Rolling Stone
* Parachute Video pushed to the week of the 17th because of changes in Animation
* Superstar video being edited
* Believe video Complete but as not to clash with the 'RLF' BET debut it will likely be released next week
* Al Sharpton has agreed to visit Ja Rule and is scheduled to make the trip after the Grammy's.
+700

Eimz_T
02-07-2012, 10:04 AM
looks like a very solid plan.

PIL2 is finally getting the promo that it needs, hopefully it will all work out

the listening session should invite some reviews which you know will be good, so it's all looking good!

a3killa
02-07-2012, 10:08 AM
HOLY CRAP

this is the best update yet

now I have to be patient and wait till 7 :(

elcuppan
02-07-2012, 10:31 AM
this update has me more anxious then ever...goddamn...nigga we nearly there!..

im looking forward to the reviews published about the album...i think those guys are gonna receive a pleasant surprise

adamantiumstar
02-07-2012, 10:41 AM
yeah the listening session is gonna be very important...I can't wait to hear what they all gotta say bout the album....

Eimz_T
02-07-2012, 10:56 AM
I knew the promo would take off around now. This is all very positive steps. Pil2 is coming, there's no doubt about it now.

k_kiss
02-07-2012, 10:56 AM
niceeeeeeeeeeeeee

The listening session...all those publications who are attending...Good or Bad review will all publish and throw that release date in their review...thats extreme promo for the album letting ppl know the date.........RLF on BET..........Al Sharpton Interview ja from behind bars.....Great promo aswell

Feb 28th...we commin for ya bitch ass

Real Murderer
02-07-2012, 11:05 AM
Never understood why Seven started this... He should've known that he won't get any album quality material, lol.

It's just a promotional move to get attention. I'm sure there will be no "Remix" on the download version of PIL2.

The Joker
02-07-2012, 12:11 PM
The real question is...when is the album coming to http://www.rapgodfathers.info/forum/ ?

elcuppan
02-07-2012, 12:30 PM
The real question is...when is the album coming to http://www.rapgodfathers.info/forum/ ?

the real question is..when are u gonna fuck off ?

Eimz_T
02-07-2012, 12:47 PM

k_kiss
02-07-2012, 01:04 PM

:laugh::laugh: smh @ gangstafied

The Joker
02-07-2012, 01:29 PM

Probly never :D don't be so sentimental

O-James
02-07-2012, 01:42 PM

got damn it got damn it. :laugh:

The Joker
02-07-2012, 01:50 PM
got? got damn it? u european douches need to workout ur english :D

baba88
02-07-2012, 04:28 PM
how many videos are they gonna release ????

Eimz_T
02-07-2012, 04:30 PM
let's count em out:

Spun a web
Never Had Time
Real Life Fantasy
Believe
Parachute
Superstar
Black Vodka

M.A KINGDOM
02-07-2012, 04:36 PM
let's count em out:

Spun a web
Never Had Time
Real Life Fantasy
Believe
Parachute
Superstar
Black Vodka

pray for the day sev sed theres going to be a video to that dont no if thats still the case

Eimz_T
02-07-2012, 04:59 PM
I knew i had forgotten one. Believe and pray for the day are definitely 2 different songs yes?

elcuppan
02-07-2012, 05:43 PM
I knew i had forgotten one. Believe and pray for the day are definitely 2 different songs yes?

yes...believe was recorded for the rp.... not produced by 7....remember ja playing it for benzino in miami..

Dermo
02-07-2012, 06:37 PM
^yea i just googled it to see what it was and theres a vid of ja in miami, it had some how passed me by in the whole time we've had the tracklist dunno how

Eimz_T
02-07-2012, 06:44 PM
Looking forward to hearing something new :)

a3killa
02-07-2012, 08:00 PM
It's 7 oclock on the dot - usher

Eimz_T
02-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Hope that listening session goes well

ajthegreat
02-07-2012, 10:18 PM
We are this close to the finish line. :D

adamantiumstar
02-07-2012, 11:21 PM
are we supposed to get some album reviews online pretty soon or do they wait til the album drops? how is it working usually?

Havok
02-07-2012, 11:37 PM
Most album reviews will go up within a week or 2 of the listening session. I'm sure the timing of this was planned... With the previews happening soon, a week or so to prepare the write up, reviews should start appearing online a week before, or the week of the album release. Meaning printed reviews will make next months magazine publications as well if submitted in time.

bena2005
02-08-2012, 01:11 AM
NEW SINGLE OUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R_Py_MEjhY

ajthegreat
02-08-2012, 01:45 AM
NEW SINGLE OUT

lmfaooo :laugh:

Redd
02-08-2012, 01:51 AM
his finest work to date

relentless
02-08-2012, 10:39 AM
NEW SINGLE OUT

LMAO @ this having legend of zelda music in the background....ahhh ocarina of time...such a good game :wub:

bena2005
02-08-2012, 11:16 AM
LMAO @ this having legend of zelda music in the background....ahhh ocarina of time...such a good game :wub:

I finished this game like 3 times.. The soundtracks are better than pil2 smh

Vinnie
02-08-2012, 12:45 PM

Majoras mask was better ;) n64 <3

elcuppan
02-08-2012, 01:19 PM
according to 700, the folks at the listening party gave it an average review of 4/5 stars...on first listen...and they wanted copies.....

marcus musta been like..." fukkoutta here...this shit aint free... +700..#HitSeasonStartsNow"

aurelius954
02-08-2012, 02:05 PM
6 tonight BET?

elcuppan
02-08-2012, 02:07 PM
6 tonight BET?

yes ..if ur in the states...

Moist Murderer
02-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Ummm that's the whole point of the competition.

Plus read the comp rules, says mpire reserves right to pick no winner if standard is not good enough.

i know dats da point but i dont like da competition and hope it just gets it more promo but dont put any of da remix entries on it.
i did read dat small print and i hope dats da case

according to 700, the folks at the listening party gave it an average review of 4/5 stars...on first listen...and they wanted copies.....

marcus musta been like..." fukkoutta here...this shit aint free... +700..#HitSeasonStartsNow"

4/5 is big for JA for da comeback, it will only get better

SANDR
02-08-2012, 04:02 PM
VOTE FOR RLF ON 106 N PARK:

http://www.bet.com/shows/106-and-park/106-park-voting.html

Eimz_T
02-08-2012, 04:25 PM
VOTE NOW AND DON'T STOP TIL YOUR BATTERY DIES MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!

just kidding, but please vote and have a nice day. mmmmkay?

Dermo
02-08-2012, 04:31 PM
do they not do that ip thing where if you vote once you cant vote again ?

adamantiumstar
02-08-2012, 04:39 PM
yeah i don't mind voting 2000 times but we def gotta know bout what dermo just asked.

Eimz_T
02-08-2012, 04:39 PM
i haven't encountered such nuisances.

lokivvv2
02-08-2012, 06:11 PM
^^So I'm supposed to act like the 106 countdown isn't rigged?? :glare:
I voted and I'm glad it's getting premiered but I think getting it to radio is of much more importance...BET aint what it used to be

Good to hear about the listening session and all...just read the Rolling Stone one...should be some more good press on the way...most of them should be positive so long as they stick to judging the music and not get into the BS from the past and you know do what they supposed to and actually review the freakin album...what a concept lol...hard to believe we about to get 3 new videos but it all sounds good...it's been a ride but I'm starting to get the feeling that it's really happening now :smokin:

ajthegreat
02-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Glad to see Rolling Stone understood the concept

Eimz_T
02-08-2012, 07:17 PM
Ja Rule trending worldwide on twitter right now, get on it MIO!!

Moist Murderer
02-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Ja Rule trending worldwide on twitter right now, get on it MIO!!

im in twitter jail!

every1 else get in, maybe sumtin like dis:
106 & Park Voting http://bet.com/shows/106-and-park/106-park-voting.html?cid=twitter vote for Ja Rule @Ruleyork - Real Life Fantasy #BRINGBACKJA RT

or:
NEW JA RULE Album #PIL2 -Feb 28th! 1st single 'Real Life Fantasy' Vid- http://tinyurl.com/RLFWSHH itunes- http://tinyurl.com/7q5swk2 RT

or watever

just tweet peoples, keep Ja trending wit links and details

solja134
02-08-2012, 08:04 PM
do they not do that ip thing where if you vote once you cant vote again ?

good question Dermo but think about this also? there are a lot of die hard kelly rowland fans and others who are probably clicking more than once like we are, plus let's not forget that its not just one person doing it its a good few of us doing it.... think of how we got RFL and Parachute to the top (no pun intended lol). im pretty sure the 50 cent fans and the yelawolf fans did what we did we just did it BIGGER and BETTER! SO LET'S VOTE AWAY! :eazy:

lokivvv2
02-09-2012, 12:34 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRGqeHIItY8

http://slacktory.com/2012/02/wes-anderson-slow-motion-ja-rule/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/09/wes-anderson-slow-motion-mashup_n_1266188.html

Bless you, Internet, for bringing everyone the video mash-up that hip-hop and Wes Anderson fans have been waiting for. Introducing Every Wes Anderson Slow-Shot, Set to Ja Rule. (A clip that's sure to confuse hipsters by thinking, "Should I like this ironically or not at all?")

Anderson's films are best known for -- among other things -- featuring slow-motion shots set to unquestionably cool/catchy songs. (In "The Royal Tenenbaums," Gwyneth Paltrow arrives via Green Line bus as Nico's "These Days" plays in the background; "The Darjeeling Limited" has the three Whitman brothers walking to the tune of "Strangers" by the Kinks.)

So, what glorious Ja Rule cuts have Slacktory.com subbed in for this clip? Check out the list below.

"The Royal Tenenbaums" / "Down Ass Bitch" and "Suicide Freestyle"
"The Darjeeling Limited" / "Me," "Race Against Time" and "Thug Lovin'"
"The Life Aquatic" / "Daddy's Little Baby"
"Bottle Rocket" / "Father Forgive Me"
"Rushmore" / "Rock Star," "Can I Get A ..." and "Mesmerize"

soyco187
02-10-2012, 04:02 AM
How about if the main man himself 7 aurelius released an official set of album snippets as one continuous mp3 file. Perhaps a week or two out from Feb 28th. So that the non ja rule fanatic hethans etc have a chance to actually realise the immense quality of music that is on this album?

Rather than the current collection of poor audio quality poop that is currently up on youtube as pil2 album snippets. The game did this shortly before the release of his last album and it charted quite well on sites like hiphopdx et al. This could be a useful free last bit of simple yet effective marketing. Thoughts?

SANDR
02-10-2012, 05:36 AM
Just check here if RLF have made the countdown..

http://c0untd0wn.com/

Eimz_T
02-10-2012, 05:53 AM
How about if the main man himself 7 aurelius released an official set of album snippets as one continuous mp3 file. Perhaps a week or two out from Feb 28th. So that the non ja rule fanatic hethans etc have a chance to actually realise the immense quality of music that is on this album?

Rather than the current collection of poor audio quality poop that is currently up on youtube as pil2 album snippets. The game did this shortly before the release of his last album and it charted quite well on sites like hiphopdx et al. This could be a useful free last bit of simple yet effective marketing. Thoughts?

How about we just wait 18 days :-)

Havok
02-10-2012, 04:09 PM

02 Parachute
03 Real Life Fantasy (Single)
04 To The Top (Original Leak)
05 Superstar Snippet
06 Black Vodka (Original Leak)
07 Falling to Pieces
10 Drown (Clip)
12 Spun a Web
14 Never Had Time

Bonus: Spun a Web (Original)
Bonus: Real Life Fantasy (Original)
Bonus: LOL

All of these are available in Near CDQ - CDQ quality already. There's no reason for any other mp3's to surface at this point. I will say that I would like to see clips on amazon, but otherwise, anyone with even the smallest bit of computer know how will be able to locate these tracks.

(This was part of my Pre-PIL2 EP I put together if you're wondering about the track numbers/descriptions)

a3killa
02-11-2012, 03:30 PM
I'm really surprised the snippets are not released yet

by now the album snippets should have been on amazon.com like every album

Havok
02-11-2012, 03:48 PM
In some cases snippets don't show up until after the album has been released, and for other albums they never get clips. It all comes down to someone sending them over... but since we've already heard so much of this album, it wouldn't surprise me at all if no clips were provided until March so as not to spoil every single track with a preview.

ajthegreat
02-12-2012, 03:14 PM
a lot of snippets dont show up until maybe a week before the actual drop date

S3M1R
02-13-2012, 02:24 PM
7 is silent again, I hope that ain't a bad sign

Dermo
02-13-2012, 03:29 PM
he's working, there will be no more album pushbacks, the album is most likely finished being pressed now and ready to be distributed to stores

Dermo
02-13-2012, 05:16 PM
standby...

Eimz_T
02-13-2012, 05:38 PM
http://www.murderinc-online.net/7-aurelius-interview-2012/

elcuppan
02-13-2012, 06:11 PM
wow...great piece eimz ...

1 thing i will say about 700..is that this is guy is just flooding with creativity and innovation and passion...he wants to make moves that matter...

ja rule needs creative thinkers like 700 around him..unlike some of the bums that have frequented his company the last few years.....

the the relationship they have is amazing to learn about....i would liken it to Q and MJ...something spectacular...

this is all we could have wanted...what producer could have known this path?.....
ive spoken to the homie kirk about this b4...i mean..really as a ja rule fan..we couldnt have asked for a better producer, i dont care who u name...the history is there...the chemistry is there...ive wanted this to happen for a long time...never thought it would..but it has...but on top of all that...the icing on the fucking cake, is that rule actually went in after all these years with 7 and contributed something to the world..something significant...something i can already tell is classic which is amazing and unique..

im gonna stop goin in depth on my emotions..

thank you marcus, u have no idea what u have done, only a slight inclination

Moist Murderer
02-13-2012, 06:17 PM
Massive respect to Eimz - Irish person in a bar in america, and still stayed sober enuf to create dis masterpiece, luv ya
7 u da fuckin man, and i see dis has just been tweeted from Ja's account, NICE

ajthegreat
02-14-2012, 01:10 AM
great interview

Eimz_T
02-14-2012, 05:14 AM
Black vodka coming out today.