PDA

View Full Version : 10/01/11 The Official Pain Is Love 2 /Anybody Update Thread Version 2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

elcuppan
01-02-2012, 01:30 PM
kk fam...

i dunno lmao..

really...

dermo pays for this site...he doesnt have to do that...we are not employees...

and i understand if u dont dig people's opppinions..but its a forum..

does 7 want a gag order...?.. i dont know..

but im done..

solja134
01-02-2012, 01:38 PM
i take it your gokemon take your bullshit dickriding else ware there is no haters in this forum were all loyal rule fans and for sev to say that is bullshit people have opinions and just cause there criticising something that makes them a hater wtf are u serious and like my man kiss sed spliting rules fan base good move :Yayo: people wont even sign up to the new site i actually cant belive sev sed that thats pissed me off

I AM GOKEMON how did u know????

M.A KINGDOM
01-02-2012, 01:39 PM
not hard to tell i can spot ure dick riding a mile away

elcuppan
01-02-2012, 01:39 PM
I AM GOKEMON how did u know????

cause ur Bitch Ass-ness is being worn like sean john...

how could it not be u..:laugh: :Yayo:

M.A KINGDOM
01-02-2012, 01:45 PM
word like kiss sed im done on the matter shit pissed me off and im not the person who runs the site dermo must be going nutts shout out to dermo tho and #FreeJaRule one time he wouldent let shit like this happen if he was out

M.A KINGDOM
01-02-2012, 01:47 PM
cause ur Bitch Ass-ness is being worn like sean john...

how could it not be u..:laugh: :Yayo:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ryan
01-02-2012, 01:51 PM
goke mon stop gettin emotional please your actin like a beachhhhh.

bena2005
01-02-2012, 01:52 PM
solja = scope ive been saying this forever

solja134
01-02-2012, 02:05 PM
@Bena maybe youre scope and you just dont know it yet :D

solja134
01-02-2012, 02:08 PM
goke mon stop gettin emotional please your actin like a beachhhhh.

how u guys found out i was gokemon? :huh: .... on yeah on facebook... and btw sir u spell the word "bitch" wrong.

relentless
01-02-2012, 02:17 PM
lol at all the feelings being caught on both ends. cant blame yall tho. just give it a few days...when the gun blows and the shots fall and the smoke clears....we'll be right here :smokin:

solja134
01-02-2012, 02:24 PM
lol at all the feelings being caught on both ends. cant blame yall tho. just give it a few days...when the gun blows and the shots fall and the smoke clears....we'll be right here :smokin:

screaming murder?

ryan
01-02-2012, 02:24 PM
how u guys found out i was gokemon? :huh: .... on yeah on facebook... and btw sir u spell the word "bitch" wrong.

lol i know i spelt it wrong thats how he pronounces it in "I Bang"

Eimz_T
01-02-2012, 02:25 PM
Seven has since taken that post down. I think we a just need to take a deep breath and relax. We all responded emotionally to the latest pushback so maybe he had a point, that being said I think when he explained the decision most of us accepted his reasons. Negativity is not what we need right now. Let's just move on.

solja134
01-02-2012, 02:27 PM
and the album isn't ruined!

M.A KINGDOM
01-02-2012, 02:39 PM
what are you on drugs nobody sed anything about the album being "ruined"

ReadTheBible
01-02-2012, 02:39 PM
every one needs to relax. Im going to win the lotto soon and buy 100,000 copies

Dermo
01-02-2012, 02:41 PM
didnt see any supposed comment so can only take peoples word for it I'm not going to respond and say 'fuck sev' because you can go through my post history I'v always been supporting Sev I respect the dude, anyway people out there that are connected to Rule dont like MIO nothing we can do about that just got to move and 'click those adds'

one thing I will say about MIO its not a moderators job to censor the forum its their job to keep it clean remove posts that over the top like i did with murdanl's and i do with scope the rest of us we make negative comments but as has been said were entitled to its a forum otherwise we wouldnt be here

Propz
01-02-2012, 03:38 PM
I asked 7 to let us get involved more I got a +700 So im hoping we get some missions here soon...

Eimz_T
01-02-2012, 03:41 PM
yeah same, i hope we can move forward from this and work together, i've always said, mio is more valuable than they realise.

elcuppan
01-02-2012, 03:54 PM
i wanna hold back...i said i was done...but yall know i am MIO forever..just tell me....
niggaz know me....dont mess with my team..we might fight with each other....but we all together..so i dunnoo...all i know is MIO is the greatest...

the point being not everybody messes with MIO...which is a problem.."people" have a problem endorsing us...why do people think we are the enemy?...
if "people" united with MIO we could shake shit up..i know 7 messes with us..maybe not anymore...but other than that MIO hasnt got the credit it deserves...

im not feeling myself or the site...im just being honest...

so it hurts for 7 to feel that way....dunno if he said it out of emotion...but that was lame..

Real Murderer
01-02-2012, 04:07 PM
I am "Gok mon". Now I started even catching hate for shit I didn't do...
Thanks for making fun of me for no reason.

By the way :
solja134
Your a bitch for pretending to be me, hinding behind my name... biggest idiot ever.

adamantiumstar
01-02-2012, 04:50 PM
elc if you feel right in your sneakers, ain't nobody gonna tell you shit.....7 can spit on us hovewer he would want to.....I know he wouldn't but even if he did.....we all know who the real fans are.....and who's keeping ja name alive...... "la bave du crapaud n'atteinds pas la blanche colombe"

Vinnie
01-02-2012, 05:08 PM
elc if you feel right in your sneakers, ain't nobody gonna tell you shit.....7 can spit on us hovewer he would want to.....I know he wouldn't but even if he did.....we all know who the real fans are.....and who's keeping ja name alive...... "la bave du crapaud n'atteinds pas la blanche colombe"

offtopic but gotta ask.. are u legendary vicente from the forums back in the day?

wudeva123
01-02-2012, 05:08 PM
Well we can see one of the reasons why this album has been handled so poorly, seven is so arrogant he is going to go out & insult fans. I mean are you kidding me? This is the same arrogance which is making him compare Ja to Kanye (in terms of selling potential), and making him feel he can do whatever he pleases because he's so great. Come down to earth buddy, the vast majority of the stuff on this forum is not personal and just business. He really isn't the guy that should be at the head of this project and to think I wrote a post in defense of the dude yesterday. Alright the great 7 you don't need any of us, to Kiss & Dermo, elcuppan, marcus, orlando and any of the long time guys I've missed, I feel for yall, I can't believe the disrespect.

Eimz_T
01-02-2012, 05:35 PM
offtopic but gotta ask.. are u legendary vicente from the forums back in the day?

No. Vic couldn't even speak English.

Propz
01-02-2012, 05:46 PM
I aint stickin up for dude but 7 is really our only outlet and is doing his part regardless if it is right or wrong...

adamantiumstar
01-02-2012, 05:48 PM
eimz is right......i'm only adamantium ;)......back to topic.....7 is a great producer.....but perhaps Irv should be making the promotion strategy and shit.....cause IRV is the real deal for that....

Propz
01-02-2012, 06:17 PM
Sev said that Irv was gonna go on tv and promote or sumthin like that

Eimz_T
01-02-2012, 06:22 PM
I have a feeling we're about to see irv being much more involved with this project.

elcuppan
01-02-2012, 06:30 PM
I have a feeling we're about to see irv being much more involved with this project.

Bring it on .....

M.A KINGDOM
01-02-2012, 07:11 PM

there you go again with that wishfull thinking eimz :laugh:

M.A KINGDOM
01-02-2012, 07:11 PM
fuck u propz pull that mans dick out your ass haha naw just playing hommie

solja134
01-02-2012, 07:18 PM
I am "Gok mon". Now I started even catching hate for shit I didn't do...
Thanks for making fun of me for no reason.

By the way :
solja134
Your a bitch for pretending to be me, hinding behind my name... biggest idiot ever.

:laugh: im sorry bro i thought it was funny that M.A. got so mad enough to automatically assume i was you just because me and u shared the same opinion. i thought they was gonna catch on that i was just joking but they took the bait hehe.

to be real with yall i can understand why you guys are upset. the constant broken promises and all the hard work we all put in to promote ja on forums and blogs so believe u me i understand why u guys are mad.

but i do also understand why sev thinks mio has a lot of haters. how many times i have read a thread about someone say "fuck gotti" "no ja dont do this do that" "ja think this is still 2000's" "why cant ja just drop a mixtap" "RP sucks" "LOL sucks". its not helping when a new coming comes onto MIO and reads these comments cause if we are all talkin bad the new comers will talk bad too. its just like on hiphop dx... if we all talk good more people willl talk good.

yes we are ja rule fans regardless of what happens but a lot of u guys been on this forum for many years so its in your blood... for a new comer, it may not be in his or her blood to like ja rule's music so the negative comments will push that person away.

im not happy that we have a push back im not happy that parachute was relased and im not happy that they havent been promoting but to say "Fuck em all" is going a little too far.

yes Jdogg youre right a forum is meant for expressing opinions but remember there can be random ppl who are not registered on here visiting this forum so if u feel a certain way its cool to be real about it but be careful or how u say it cause it may harm wat someone will think of your favorite rapper.

thats all i got to say other than that i can do nothing but wait and continue to support.

bena2005
01-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Its that moment where I wish irv was here.

Real Murderer
01-02-2012, 07:47 PM
I give credits to whoever deserves them and you deserve them now solja134.
Even if I'm till upset, I co-sign everything you just wrote.

a3killa
01-02-2012, 09:44 PM
I agree with solj but he reminded me of this song

FUCK EM ALL

FUCK EM ALL

FUCK EM ALL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEClEjfIFBY

Moist Murderer
01-02-2012, 10:07 PM

i hope so. Irv is da man, #BringBackIrv

i didnt see those comments on 7's twitter but he needs to know MIO has sum of da biggest JA fans on da planet, look in the inc related section and see so many promo threads, wer on da team. 1 or 2 childish people are makin us look bad

By da way dis pushback was like a hard punch to the chest dat winded me and i wasnt in favour of leakin any more tracks but i hope it does well for the album, Parachute is incredible, Rule is rappin sum deep shit wit crazy energy on there

a3killa
01-02-2012, 10:11 PM
I remember sev said fuck fame was a whole lot better than parachute so parachute got kicked out of the intro spot

that song must be incredible

Moist Murderer
01-02-2012, 10:16 PM
I remember sev said fuck fame was a whole lot better than parachute so parachute got kicked out of the intro spot

that song must be incredible

u havent heard it?

a3killa
01-03-2012, 01:24 AM
u havent heard it?

you have?

k_kiss
01-03-2012, 02:46 AM
you have?

was on youtube for a couple days......behind the scenes footage at PIL2 photoshoot

it sounds sick l0l...they took it down shortly after it being posted

a3killa
01-03-2012, 03:15 AM
was on youtube for a couple days......behind the scenes footage at PIL2 photoshoot

it sounds sick l0l...they took it down shortly after it being posted

can you compare it to any song?

i'm mad I missed it:angry:

$tate
01-03-2012, 05:30 AM
Its been a rough time but I didnt expect niggas to get so emotional, they remind of me of my bitch (haha)

Bad time to quote fif huh lol. The way we started 2012, we can only go up from here. Here's to better dayz :eazy:

adamantiumstar
01-03-2012, 08:47 AM
can you compare it to any song?

i'm mad I missed it:angry:

can't compare it man.....girl is singing on it...same one as pray for the day I think.....

the beat is just........tha kinda beat you wish to have your whole life as an artist.....it's cinematic....it's how an intro should be....it's how music should be in general....

makes you feel outta this world.....like your mind and spirit are somewhere else.....like you're in a movie.....

"I couldn't recognize myself".........poum poum hi ou poum poum poum hi ou poum poum poum hi hou.......SICK.....it's gonna be 2:33 seconds of pumping imagination...song could've been 15 minutes long I would've never bother.....this jewel is already too short....just like message to mankind....

Westside
01-03-2012, 09:21 AM
makes you feel outta this world.....like your mind and spirit are somewhere else.....like you're in a movie.....

What u been smokin on boy?

adamantiumstar
01-03-2012, 09:25 AM
What u been smokin on boy?

am I the only one thinking a great song is supposed to make you feel outta reality?

I ain't smokin shit man...ain't drinkin either....perhaps I just get teleported much more than you all when I get to enjoy a song lol..call it imagination ;).

malik689
01-03-2012, 12:18 PM
am I the only one thinking a great song is supposed to make you feel outta reality?

I ain't smokin shit man...ain't drinkin either....perhaps I just get teleported much more than you all when I get to enjoy a song lol..call it imagination ;).

i know exactly what u mean dont worry. Like this song puts movies in my head http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX5VCY28_Xo

Westside
01-03-2012, 02:52 PM

Naaah man i neva experienced something like that......i see u aint smokin and drinkin then ill gues you caught up in the web i call the illuminati :laugh:

adamantiumstar
01-03-2012, 04:06 PM
you are too much in the illuminati shit lol.....if music never made you feel like that before....then you prolly never heard your masterpiece yet...

peter gabriel/ solsbury hill
christopher cross/ ride like the wind
day 26/ in my bed
bobby brown/ on our own

and couple other songs just fly me to some other planets....that's the power of music...

$tate
01-03-2012, 04:53 PM
you are too much in the illuminati shit lol.....if music never made you feel like that before....then you prolly never heard your masterpiece yet...

peter gabriel/ solsbury hill
christopher cross/ ride like the wind
day 26/ in my bed
bobby brown/ on our own

and couple other songs just fly me to some other planets....that's the power of music...

You must know this song man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY

Although I dont know about flying to other planets lol, I agree some songs have that something special that take you to another place. As you say, the power of music.

Moist Murderer
01-03-2012, 05:10 PM
you have?

wat Kiss said........ track is Amazing, dis Leah Siegel Chic is talented

k_kiss
01-03-2012, 06:08 PM
You must know this song man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY

Although I dont know about flying to other planets lol, I agree some songs have that something special that take you to another place. As you say, the power of music.

Lupe fiasco made a remix to this l0l. American Terrorist 3

bena2005
01-03-2012, 07:32 PM
yea, fuck lupe, he's wack and a hypocrite

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/singles/id.18431/title.ja-rule-f-leah-siegal-parachute

Moist Murderer
01-03-2012, 07:39 PM
yea, fuck lupe, he's wack and a hypocrite

explain

bena2005
01-03-2012, 07:43 PM
explain

Lupe is a hypocrite for trying to blame Atlantic for making Lasers popish then celebrating the record sales

and not to mention his lame attempt to brainwash kids and get their money by calling the president a terrorist..

Moist Murderer
01-03-2012, 07:58 PM
Lupe is a hypocrite for trying to blame Atlantic for making Lasers popish then celebrating the record sales

and not to mention his lame attempt to brainwash kids and get their money by calling the president a terrorist..

i just like his music, his latest mixtape was dope, and he showed love to JA recently

bena2005
01-03-2012, 07:58 PM
i just like his music, his latest mixtape was dope, and he showed love to JA recently

yea I like that song ft trey too..but the message behind all this shit is blasphemy

elcuppan
01-03-2012, 08:03 PM
its all about money...

rick ross got a mixtape coming out friday btw...cant wait....ROOOZZAAAYYY

adamantiumstar
01-03-2012, 08:18 PM
rick ross feat john legend "black magic" is gonna be the song of the year once released.....mark my words....

ryan
01-03-2012, 08:26 PM
it wont be song of the year to me. This parachute is bangin.

elcuppan
01-03-2012, 08:55 PM
i look forward to hearing that joint....rickky my nigga...his work ethic is impeccable...some people could learn from him and his crew

Westside
01-03-2012, 09:27 PM

U just mad that Lupe aint supportin the jews with there war in da middle east....just admit it bena!

Westside
01-03-2012, 09:29 PM
his work ethic is impeccable...some people could learn from him and his crew

Tripple C's>>>>>Mpiiiya

adamantiumstar
01-03-2012, 11:02 PM
the cool and dre beat on "black magic" is just phenomenal....

Dermo
01-04-2012, 06:33 AM
lupe ricky ross > music discussion

since ur all gone off topic props to westside for sig of the year

Eimz_T
01-04-2012, 07:33 AM
Parachute number 1 discussed on hhdx, well done everybody

adamantiumstar
01-04-2012, 11:18 AM
that parachute song is going hard.....Ja is going ham on this beat.....real energy going on in this mothafucka...

S3M1R
01-04-2012, 12:13 PM
2 New Parachute Videos coming. Video Game Version and Performance version. +700

Sev told me tht on Facebook.

solja134
01-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Parachute number 1 discussed on hhdx, well done everybody

this is good but what about NHT? i threw down lots of comments on that one i dont think we should sleep on that one especially since its the only one with a video showing more of his relevance... plus more than one ja rule song on most discussed is a good idea in my book. #imjustsayin

adamantiumstar
01-04-2012, 12:32 PM
video game version? WTF? i hope it ain't gonna be on some six feet underground level aahahahaha, video was cool but now it's 2012 lol..i'm intrigued...

solja134
01-04-2012, 12:34 PM
2 New Parachute Videos coming. Video Game Version and Performance version. +700

Sev told me tht on Facebook.

pinchie seven!! im still waiting for him to accept my friend request on Facebook. :(

bena2005
01-04-2012, 12:53 PM
this is good but what about NHT? i threw down lots of comments on that one i dont think we should sleep on that one especially since its the only one with a video showing more of his relevance... plus more than one ja rule song on most discussed is a good idea in my book. #imjustsayin

NHT is not on dx

M.A KINGDOM
01-04-2012, 12:53 PM
smh video game version haha

solja134
01-04-2012, 01:00 PM
alirght ppl for NHT i added 10 more on top of the 25 comments i already did in the past so thats about 35 comments. If each of yall match those of even do half of that we'll have 2 Rule songs under most discuss!

help me out ppl! where my boy Moist at?

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/videos/id.9309/title.ja-rule-never-had-time

Eimz_T
01-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Ok, lets' get NHT up there too. It came out at the wrong time around christmas, it only needs to get 100 comments.

Eimz_T
01-04-2012, 01:24 PM
we need the audio up there!

malik689
01-04-2012, 01:44 PM
video game version? WTF? i hope it ain't gonna be on some six feet underground level aahahahaha, video was cool but now it's 2012 lol..i'm intrigued...

i bet its gonna have him fallin from space and shit showin stars and some real cool shit ya know what i mean? colourful hd shit

aurelius954
01-04-2012, 01:53 PM
smh video game version haha

Seven. Stop that maine

adamantiumstar
01-04-2012, 01:58 PM
i bet its gonna have him fallin from space and shit showin stars and some real cool shit ya know what i mean? colourful hd shit

bro let's not get our hopes up lol......

Flash
01-04-2012, 11:17 PM
yall still listenin to seven???ahahhaha

solja134
01-05-2012, 01:10 AM
yall still listenin to seven???ahahhaha

yo does n e body got tha audio to load up NHT? lets get 2 rule songs on most discussed

ajthegreat
01-05-2012, 03:48 PM
SMH This must be the video game video he was talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwgGfo9IDyM&feature=share

adamantiumstar
01-05-2012, 04:00 PM
LOL.....you gotta be kidding me......

a black ops video for a song like parachute.......SOME....THA FUCK.....HOW.....LMFAO...

Vinnie
01-05-2012, 04:07 PM
Wtf????????????

Eimz_T
01-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Gaming is now the biggest industry in the world. this video doesn't appeal to me but it might get a new audience listening to the song. Which is what I assume the goal is.

elcuppan
01-05-2012, 04:12 PM
i think its sickkk...the video has been made private now tho

adamantiumstar
01-05-2012, 04:15 PM
Gaming is now the biggest industry in the world. this video doesn't appeal to me but it might get a new audience listening to the song. Which is what I assume the goal is.

yeah they thinking quantity....not quality obviously....

solja134
01-05-2012, 04:16 PM
i think its sickkk...the video has been made private now tho

yea man u see they made 7 mad and now he made the video private :laugh: im jk ppl

Eimz_T
01-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Seven Aurelius (https://www.facebook.com/thisis700) This is what i will do... let's let the fans decide. I will put it on a private link and post it again. if the majority of you agree this is a good move then we will make it available to the public.2 minutes ago Like

Eimz_T
01-05-2012, 04:20 PM
I think we should all stop bitching and moaning all the time and let sev just do what he thinks is best.

elcuppan
01-05-2012, 04:20 PM
i think its great...allot of people love cod..myself included...i was just about to show it to my friend who loves cod...but it got removed...but he liked the song on its own anyways...

Eimz_T
01-05-2012, 04:21 PM
yea i was just about to send the link to one of my gamer friends

k_kiss
01-05-2012, 04:33 PM
wasnt able to catch the link before it went private....I keep missing out on these things l0l

Eimz_T
01-05-2012, 04:35 PM
wasnt able to catch the link before it went private....I keep missing out on these things l0l

"WAkE up mr Kiss!!"

elcuppan
01-05-2012, 04:41 PM
its all eimz fault it went private....lets crucify her

Eimz_T
01-05-2012, 04:50 PM
It's back up.

Vinnie
01-05-2012, 05:06 PM
i guess this has never done before...

Vinnie
01-05-2012, 05:07 PM
Seven Aurelius (https://www.facebook.com/thisis700) This is what i will do... let's let the fans decide. I will put it on a private link and post it again. if the majority of you agree this is a good move then we will make it available to the public.2 minutes ago Like
seven it doesent harm anybody.. just put it out, song is out there already so it really doesent matter, if it gives more promotion to the parachute then lets go.

$tate
01-05-2012, 05:16 PM
Gotta admit that is rather creative. I remember EA had 99 problems for the Battlefield 3 trailer.

Westside
01-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Daaamn thats just wack :ohmy:

Moist Murderer
01-05-2012, 06:59 PM
i wasnt expectin it like dat but if it gets da song and release date out to masses of people lets do it!

S3M1R
01-05-2012, 07:05 PM
It wasn't what I was expecting at ALL but it doesn't do any harm so i'm fine with it. I thought it would be some 6 feet underground shit.. Patiently waiting for the official vid.. & RLF !

Eimz_T
01-05-2012, 07:06 PM
It's not the official video. Just something to spread online to reach a new audience. I wasn't overly excited about this anyway, just a bit of promo. I'm waiting on the official vid.

a3killa
01-05-2012, 07:10 PM
wait that's the actual video?

I thought it was fan made

it's just mw3 gameplay with parachute playing over it

just don't make a video it that's how it's going to be

focus on radio play

I thought it was going to be a ja rule video game version doing crazy shit, but that probably cost money that they don't have

Westside
01-05-2012, 07:10 PM
It's not the official video. Just something to spread online to reach a new audience. I wasn't overly excited about this anyway, just a bit of promo. I'm waiting on the official vid.

Thank god it aint official......but why would they do this for a promo the song is allready out 4 days they shouldve done this at the first leak....shit got like 110 views(i bet 99% from mio) so this wont help the promo.

a3killa
01-05-2012, 07:14 PM
If we can get parachute to be number 1 on hiphopdx then we can spam the fuck out of dj clues twitter lol

I just tweeted ja rule - parachute

@DJCLUE

6-10pm

ya know what to do

M.A KINGDOM
01-05-2012, 08:05 PM
wait that's the actual video?

I thought it was fan made

it's just mw3 gameplay with parachute playing over it

just don't make a video it that's how it's going to be

focus on radio play

I thought it was going to be a ja rule video game version doing crazy shit, but that probably cost money that they don't have

its not even mw3 its black ops haha smh

M.A KINGDOM
01-05-2012, 08:05 PM
am i the only one disappointed we dint get a 6 feet underground kinda video haha

Eimz_T
01-05-2012, 08:08 PM
This isn't the official video so who gives a shit lol

Now who's tweeting clue. Let's go

M.A KINGDOM
01-05-2012, 08:12 PM
This isn't the official video so who gives a shit lol

Now who's tweeting clue. Let's go

i should hope not aswell kind of a strange thing to do i would of fort they would have done battlefield 3 if any game cuz that has people jumping out of planes with parachutes etc but hey like you sed who gives a shit

Vinnie
01-05-2012, 08:13 PM
Am i too emotional cause this video makes me feel sorru for sev not in a bad way but cause he trus so hard and he gets so much hate :(

Eimz_T
01-05-2012, 08:17 PM
Thank god it aint official......but why would they do this for a promo the song is allready out 4 days they shouldve done this at the first leak....shit got like 110 views(i bet 99% from mio) so this wont help the promo.

Because its not aimed at hip hop fans. It's aimed at gamers, ppl who search for COD, not people who search for ja rule. This way somebody who's interested in COD watches the video with the song in the background and hopefully likes it

Notice the video title is COD not ja rule. Just a simple marketing ploy.

ajthegreat
01-05-2012, 08:46 PM
lol at it being Black Ops. But like some of you have said, it can't do anymore harm to the album.

solja134
01-05-2012, 09:02 PM
he should send that video to BET and says its being released as Ja's new single and vid :laugh:

a3killa
01-05-2012, 10:05 PM
Am i too emotional cause this video makes me feel sorru for sev not in a bad way but cause he trus so hard and he gets so much hate :(

It's not his fault

most of this is not his fault

it's simple really

when you don't have much money to work with then it's going to be hard to create the type videos that we and sev have in our heads

ryan
01-05-2012, 10:21 PM
i rekon u lot should post this :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhk6uenphHM&feature=youtu.be

k_kiss
01-05-2012, 10:31 PM
i rekon u lot should post this :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhk6uenphHM&feature=youtu.be

lol shiiiet..im bout to make my own video aswell

Throw that parachute track over just about anything rite now is whats how in the streets

LETS GOOO we gon take over the world with our Viral videos..everyone should do one

ryan
01-05-2012, 10:39 PM
i got another video im gonna do soon but not sure if i should wait for a different song.

Moist Murderer
01-05-2012, 10:46 PM
lol shiiiet..im bout to make my own video aswell

Throw that parachute track over just about anything rite now is whats how in the streets

LETS GOOO we gon take over the world with our Viral videos..everyone should do one

ya i got 1 coming but Ryans is just perfect! sum of the timing on it is excellent

Moist Murderer
01-05-2012, 11:50 PM
and Gokmen's Messi vid aint bad either

Westside
01-06-2012, 12:35 AM
That Messi video is dope.....SMH im gonna make one to still thinkin about what to do maybe i do a MMA with Alister Overeem MIO goin haaam on this :smokin:

Flash
01-06-2012, 01:30 AM
so this is the awsome marketing strategy and promotion worth a pushback fan made videos of old ass games...and comercials with old dates.......great keep up those great ideas...NOT!!!!

k_kiss
01-06-2012, 01:43 AM
so this is the awsome marketing strategy and promotion worth a pushback fan made videos of old ass games...and comercials with old dates.......great keep up those great ideas...NOT!!!!

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw7qpuR5rA1r8rbaao1_400.jpg

Westside
01-06-2012, 02:36 AM
LOL i gotta agree with Flash this game so old nobody will go on yt to search for old games they deff needed to do the new one!

$tate
01-06-2012, 03:26 AM
Exposure wise, make a Justin Bieber and Ja Rule mashup. Though if u listening to Bieber then you probably not going to give a fuck about Rule. I wouldnt of thought shit would boil down to these types of shenanigans. Wonder how far that RLF BET premiere is coming along.

solja134
01-06-2012, 10:05 AM

7: MIO has a lot of haters.... smh..

You have a point Flash but damn like i said be careful with how you word things if u aint bringing nothing to the table dont say sh*t

M.A KINGDOM
01-06-2012, 10:58 AM
That Messi video is dope.....SMH im gonna make one to still thinkin about what to do maybe i do a MMA with Alister Overeem MIO goin haaam on this :smokin:

got to be the hommie rampage with parachute get some of them crazy power bomb type shits he does right after bring back jaaa hit em with a rampage powerbomb knock out lol

Eimz_T
01-06-2012, 11:06 AM
why not make ye're own, it can only help

solja134
01-06-2012, 11:17 AM
how about animie? theres a lot of people who like animie too

basketball replays... football replays... super bowl replays... im just throwing out some ideas yo

Melle
01-06-2012, 11:37 AM
It has to be relevant or have something to do with the video.

Have nothing against COD video, cause it was aight, but not many people will search for COD Black OPS wich is old..
Big Games coming or Sports events wich you know people are waiting for will def get high hit rate on youtube, if you make a good video with parachute, it can be successfull.

COD video, the only thing it had common was the helicopter sounds at the beginning.

Ok i dont know about US, but in EUROPE(where jas camps goal is to get sales), if ur an soccer fan wich prob is about 50% lol, then why not make an really good video between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid, just saying, the two teams, if they win the next match in CUP, they will be meeting eachother in FEBRUARY if im not mistaking. And they are the two best teams in the world right now.
Millions of people will be watching that, and if i think of myself and many people i know i always look at videos on youtube between the two teams before a match just to get into the spirit lol.

You se how im trying to make u think? It has to be relevant or something, it must have an OK hit rate at youtube, and if the songs is good, that will give it even more hit rate and give exposure for JA.

Eimz_T
01-06-2012, 12:02 PM
That Messi one is alright

a3killa
01-06-2012, 12:59 PM
Exposure wise, make a Justin Bieber and Ja Rule mashup. Though if u listening to Bieber then you probably not going to give a fuck about Rule. I wouldnt of thought shit would boil down to these types of shenanigans. Wonder how far that RLF BET premiere is coming along.

if ja rule made a song with justin I would stop being a fan of him

when are people going to realize that no one like a pop ja rule?

I mean look at parachute and look at the other songs on pil2, parachute got the most exposure

you want to do songs with girls......fine

but anything else? then expect your career to stay the same

a3killa
01-06-2012, 01:03 PM
I think it's kinda sad that mio is putting more effort into a parachute video then the mpire crew did

they need to hire fan interns or something to help them out

solja134
01-06-2012, 01:42 PM
if ja rule made a song with justin I would stop being a fan of him

when are people going to realize that no one like a pop ja rule?

I mean look at parachute and look at the other songs on pil2, parachute got the most exposure

you want to do songs with girls......fine

but anything else? then expect your career to stay the same

not true ja rule made the movement for it son. his melodic flow was a trend. so what if he sang with girls? it was good publicity and he made pretty damn good songs doing it...

everyone has a publicity:

1. Eminem : diss boy band and girl band singers, diss kim, diss his mother, dissed everybody

2. 50 cent: diss ja, diss fat joe, diss jadakiss, kept Em on his albums, business man

3. Jay-z : took biggie's lines, dissed nas

4. Nelly: made songs for the ladies, sings in his songs

5. Tupac/biggie : beef, past away (R.I.P.) i know its not a stunt but the beef and passing away makes u sell much better plus everyone will say youre the best when you die (You're Nobody Til Somebody Kills You)

Ja needs to hop back on his melodic flow more, thats the only thing thats a disappointment to me with this album cause he's not singing as much as he use to but i figure its because mostly its because like he said its a personal album about what he's going thru.

But one thing i can say about Rule is at least when he went pop at least his songs we're actually good n he was still keeping it thug style unlike wayne on "how To Love". Idk thats just my opinion tho

solja134
01-06-2012, 01:46 PM
I think it's kinda sad that mio is putting more effort into a parachute video then the mpire crew did

I think its sad that we are putting so much effort into Parachute but we forgot all about "Never Had Time" and "Spun a Web". I think the smart thing to do would be to promote the tracks that Seven has released to us that are mixed down. There are four of em (two already did: RLF and Parachute but we still have Spun A Web and Never Have Time)

Spun A Web and Never Have Time both have a video! We shouldnt forget those. I know on hip hop dx we can only do audio but at least while we are making comments we can put up the links to the video, that would keep Ja in people's ears a lot more but no one seems to wanna listen to me when i suggest it all they hear is parachute.

Eimz_T
01-06-2012, 01:51 PM
not true ja rule made the movement for it son. his melodic flow was a trend. so what if he sang with girls? it was good publicity and he made pretty damn good songs doing it...

everyone has a publicity:

1. Eminem : diss boy band and girl band singers, diss kim, diss his mother, dissed everybody

2. 50 cent: diss ja, diss fat joe, diss jadakiss, kept Em on his albums, business man

3. Jay-z : took biggie's lines, dissed nas

4. Nelly: made songs for the ladies, sings in his songs

5. Tupac/biggie : beef, past away (R.I.P.) i know its not a stunt but the beef and passing away makes u sell much better plus everyone will say youre the best when you die (You're Nobody Til Somebody Kills You)

Ja needs to hop back on his melodic flow more, thats the only thing thats a disappointment to me with this album cause he's not singing as much as he use to but i figure its because mostly its because like he said its a personal album about what he's going thru.

But one thing i can say about Rule is at least when he went pop at least his songs we're actually good n he was still keeping it thug style unlike wayne on "how To Love". Idk thats just my opinion tho

i think you're misinterprating what he's saying. His point is that justin beiber is ass cheeks.

Rule is great at making pop hits and made a new lane in the game. Nobody is disputing that. But he does need to stay away from the mesmerize shit that he got clowned for.

a3killa
01-06-2012, 02:00 PM
But he does need to stay away from the mesmerize shit that he got clowned for.

thank you EIMZ you understand what i'm saying

there is a difference between songs like always on time and songs like mezmerize

black vodka is an example of him singing good and on point, I think that ja even knows he sucks so much at singing so he toned it down for the album

noticed on the snippets he singing low noted and not high pitch like he used to, and it sounds good

a3killa
01-06-2012, 02:02 PM
and as I said pages ago

the promo can not officially start until 1 of these songs hit the radio

there has to be some reason that his new songs( which is way better than the crap on the radio) is not on there

I thought for sure parachute would be played on the radio, but nothing

solja134
01-06-2012, 02:07 PM
oh my bad a3killa i get wut u sayin now....

its funny ppl clowned him now for mesmerize tho cuz i remember back then everybody bumped that song when i was in school...

bena2005
01-06-2012, 02:59 PM
What the hell is this Messi thing I have no idea what you guys are talking about

Eimz_T
01-06-2012, 03:27 PM
I think it was the video more than anything lol. (mesmerize)

Eimz_T
01-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Messi Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCgsRw5jDCA&feature=colike

Mayweather Video (by Ryan)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhk6uenphHM

solja134
01-06-2012, 03:35 PM
I think it was the video more than anything lol. (mesmerize)

oh u mean the theme park and the cotton candy? hahaha yall wrong for laughing at that man.. whats wrong with being a thug who like cotton candys and goes to theme parks :huh: i thought all the ganstas do that :laugh:

k_kiss
01-06-2012, 03:57 PM
oh u mean the theme park and the cotton candy? hahaha yall wrong for laughing at that man.. whats wrong with being a thug who like cotton candys and goes to theme parks :huh: i thought all the ganstas do that :laugh:

Real thugs stay goin to theme parks....thats where the real money is at

Moist Murderer
01-06-2012, 05:58 PM
why not make ye're own, it can only help

Gokmens is very good, Ryans is GENIUS.

i got 2 planned and shud hav them done in a few days

Im HERE, RIGHT HERE!!!!

But he does need to stay away from the mesmerize shit that he got clowned for.

thank you EIMZ you understand what i'm saying

there is a difference between songs like always on time and songs like mezmerize

black vodka is an example of him singing good and on point, I think that ja even knows he sucks so much at singing so he toned it down for the album

noticed on the snippets he singing low noted and not high pitch like he used to, and it sounds good

sucks so much at singing????
yet every1 wanted him singin on NHT?

a3killa
01-06-2012, 06:08 PM
I'm talking about singing high pitch notes

there's a difference in his singing

songs where he's smooth with it and it sounds nice

and songs where he singing like he's usher going in where it makes your ears bleed

Moist Murderer
01-06-2012, 06:35 PM
I'm talking about singing high pitch notes

there's a difference in his singing

songs where he's smooth with it and it sounds nice

and songs where he singing like he's usher going in where it makes your ears bleed

examples.........

ryan
01-06-2012, 07:02 PM
if someone has time, they should do a kim kardashian ass video or something along those lines with parachute over the top. that will get mad views.

a3killa
01-06-2012, 08:45 PM
high pitch

put it on me

great song but crazy loud ja lol

low pitch example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCtYzN9Ohck&feature=related

his singing is low pitch, it's melodic it goes with the song which makes him sound great

body is another example of a song he should not have sung, because he was doing to much

I still remember the radio station clowning the hell out that song because of the chorus, like the verses was good but they and people were saying "typical ja"

I'm not sure if I'm making a point

another low pitch ja singing is black vodka, it's smooth and he's not trying to out sing the beat it flows

Moist Murderer
01-06-2012, 09:26 PM
high pitch

put it on me

great song but crazy loud ja lol

low pitch example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCtYzN9Ohck&feature=related

his singing is low pitch, it's melodic it goes with the song which makes him sound great

body is another example of a song he should not have sung, because he was doing to much

I still remember the radio station clowning the hell out that song because of the chorus, like the verses was good but they and people were saying "typical ja"

I'm not sure if I'm making a point

another low pitch ja singing is black vodka, it's smooth and he's not trying to out sing the beat it flows

maybe a bit loud in parts on put it on me but i dont see anythin bad wit it, and i dont take his argument dat hes a bad singer. Body is a different case cos it wasnt as quality a song as the others u mentioned. can u think of other examples?

relentless
01-07-2012, 03:35 AM
about this ja singing thing.

i tried to explain this ages ago when father forgive me came out...not sure if many people got my long winded explanation tho lol. a3killa is right...when ja is singing at a lower pitch and doubles up his voice a few times so it sounds full, deep and not overly raspy...it sounds great. examples are his hook on Im Real and the first part of suicide freestyle. its like a monotone way of singing...drake uses it too. its when ja starts to hit higher notes that have less bass to them...it sounds whack. like in passion (song is dope...but there are parts where his voice is really grating)...or the classic example mesmerize.

elcuppan
01-07-2012, 09:29 AM
hahaha, i love mesmerise and hate it at the very same time...that chink beat is hard not to like...sums up the inc at the time, hard beats, soft hooks...and thug verses :P

M.A KINGDOM
01-07-2012, 01:47 PM
hahaha, i love mesmerise and hate it at the very same time...that chink beat is hard not to like...sums up the inc at the time, hard beats, soft hooks...and thug verses :P

word i feel the same i hate it but when i hear the shit i cant help but sing along haha

a3killa
01-07-2012, 03:26 PM
lol that song was trash

I still remember yelling at my lil brother to change the channel when it was number 1 on 106 and park for the billionth time

It's crazy to think what ja's career would have been like if that album did not exist

a3killa
01-07-2012, 06:15 PM
you know how parachute is the most discussed on hiphopdx? why don't we do the same for youtube, like keep commenting on it and shit?

even if it's to the point we are having convos on it, it'll still have a lot of comments

Franchise
01-07-2012, 10:51 PM
ive thought about ja's singing many many times and @relentless your absolutely right. Another really good example is that mixtape song with hennesy where ja is on the hook. Or the beast with a billion eyes hook. If he could keep it like that track after track he would be on fire in the game right now.

Franchise
01-07-2012, 10:55 PM
here it is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjJjQ12MN_k

a3killa
01-08-2012, 12:30 AM
oh I found another good example of ja good singing

Newz and Ja Rule- I'm Ready
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFS56TBDPJk

ReadTheBible
01-08-2012, 12:49 AM
^^^ I love that song

Melle
01-08-2012, 11:42 AM
Jas best flow, wich make him so different, examples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhAvDPgMeiQ&feature=related

Fits perfect to his voice, doing them ups&downs flow Irv was talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWUfYobrbkI

same with this one. Ja(a nobody at this moment) SHITS on jay-z with energy, flow etc.

Some of Jas new tracks when he almost talks/rapping is kind boring sometimes,and thats more of a taste thing when it comes to the public if u like his voice or not etc. But the tracks i mentioned up there and many more is almost impossible to say its not good. Almost anyone ull ask will say that hes dope. THATS what makes Ja rule the best ever for me.

MurdaNL
01-08-2012, 12:33 PM
Ok.... its all good and all but this is the PAIN IS lOVE 2 topic. So please talk about ja's styles somewhere else.

BTW Parachute is dope.. but its very unfortunate that almost the complete album is out right now! Im just waiting for the remaining tracks :-).

And as far as the push back and do more promotion? I havent noticited anything yet. Do people over here have seen ads/commercials already?

Main things as when you google/youtube Ja Rule are still not in order.. I dont see nothing yet about PIL2. Very sad, you would think they have done something about it as it has been mentioned a few times here. If you pushback an album, then make it worth a while and get to action!!!

M.A KINGDOM
01-08-2012, 01:14 PM
here it is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjJjQ12MN_k

dam i forgot about this joint dope track

M.A KINGDOM
01-08-2012, 01:14 PM
oh I found another good example of ja good singing

Newz and Ja Rule- I'm Ready
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFS56TBDPJk

also dope track smh were is newz at such a waste of talent

a3killa
01-08-2012, 02:01 PM

lol at mio still having a newz section

Eimz_T
01-08-2012, 02:09 PM
*Crickets* anything happening??

k_kiss
01-08-2012, 02:19 PM

l0l the calm before the storm

a3killa
01-08-2012, 03:39 PM
we said that in december

and in november

and in october

and in september

until I hear on the radio " new ja rule"

I don't see anything moving forward

maybe they don't have money to have spins on the radio

M.A KINGDOM
01-08-2012, 04:28 PM

getting ready to hit the promo heavy :Yayo:

Franchise
01-08-2012, 04:37 PM

Yea i listen to this all the time, nasty

Moist Murderer
01-08-2012, 04:59 PM
JA sings in half his songs and its quality. Back where i belong is another good example

aurelius954
01-08-2012, 07:06 PM
IMO. It iz becomming increasingly clear that those who say that this is not the comeback album are right. Believe that will be Fuck Fame, for obvious reasons. Also how important it iz for Ja to be on the outside for all this good music to be promoted correctly. He made a very strong showing before he left. All downhill after. Just my opinion guys and gurls. Nothing more, nothing less

M.A KINGDOM
01-08-2012, 07:09 PM
IMO. It iz becomming increasingly clear that those who say that this is not the comeback album are right. Believe that will be Fuck Fame, for obvious reasons. Also how important it iz for Ja to be on the outside for all this good music to be promoted correctly. He made a very strong showing before he left. All downhill after. Just my opinion guys and gurls. Nothing more, nothing less

yh i think fuck fame will be the "comeback" album but pil2 will still be a classic for the fans imo

Eimz_T
01-08-2012, 07:18 PM
While fuck fame might well be the comeback I dont think we can write off PIL2 as a very important stepping stone and an album which might only get the credit it deserves a long time from now. Ja not being around is a hindrance but not a death sentence. PIL2 still deserves all the attention and promotion it can get.

adamantiumstar
01-08-2012, 07:53 PM
I believe as well "fuck fame" is gonna be THE ALBUM.....

k_kiss
01-08-2012, 08:11 PM
ja is gonna be like what...39 or 40 wen #FuckFame starts being recorded..if it ever does get recorded..if it ever does get released...will it be a good album? sure, Comeback? not so sure 40 year old rappers make "comebacks"

the fact the PIL2 is being written off as that...IMO means that certain things they had lined up on the marketing side mite not be going as planned

PIL2 was the last Ja Rule album he records as the Ja Rule we know...so cherrish it yall. Doing 2 years in the slammer and comming back out tryna hit the ground running is the furthest thing from being easy OR normal

Lil wayne struggled big time putting together C4..and the results of that is that it ended up being trash, the worst of the Carter saga albums

T.I been to jail how many times...T.I Fans u be the judge...what his his last good project? all those soft singy singles he was puttin out is not that T.I trap muzik hes best known for......Last good T.I album was the one with "What u know about thattt" on it

Shyne.........well.....u guys know wat happened to him

Our only wish was to not make PIL2 be mirror status or make all the pushbacks go in vein..we always planning for the future, while forgetting to take care of the present

Just a few thoughts for yall...Peacee

elcuppan
01-08-2012, 08:56 PM
ja is gonna be like what...39 or 40 wen #FuckFame starts being recorded..if it ever does get recorded..if it ever does get released...will it be a good album? sure, Comeback? not so sure 40 year old rappers make "comebacks"

the fact the PIL2 is being written off as that...IMO means that certain things they had lined up on the marketing side mite not be going as planned

PIL2 was the last Ja Rule album he records as the Ja Rule we know...so cherrish it yall. Doing 2 years in the slammer and comming back out tryna hit the ground running is the furthest thing from being easy OR normal

Lil wayne struggled big time putting together C4..and the results of that is that it ended up being trash, the worst of the Carter saga albums

T.I been to jail how many times...T.I Fans u be the judge...what his his last good project? all those soft singy singles he was puttin out is not that T.I trap muzik hes best known for......Last good T.I album was the one with "What u know about thattt" on it

Our only wish was to not make PIL2 be mirror status or make all the pushbacks go in vein..we always planning for the future, while forgetting to take care of the present

true story...pil2 could be rule's last project...who knows...u speak much truth

Moist Murderer
01-08-2012, 08:57 PM
true story...pil2 could be rule's last project...who knows...u speak much truth

much much truth

aurelius954
01-08-2012, 10:50 PM

Damn, 39 or 40. That'll be time for him to start singing like Marvin Gaye. Never thought about that. You're absolutely right. Timing iz completely off on tha PIL. It's like he's almost GOTTA make this shit work. Hope so. It's not too late...................yet

k_kiss
01-08-2012, 11:04 PM
also just got word from one of my fellow Ruleyorkers that Parachute Will be sent to radio instead of Never Had Time

My Personal Honest Opinion...Never Had Time is great for radio...More so than RLF and Parachute.....even tho parachute is the better song

but hey im just a fan

ReadTheBible
01-09-2012, 12:11 AM
also just got word from one of my fellow Ruleyorkers that Parachute Will be sent to radio instead of Never Had Time

My Personal Honest Opinion...Never Had Time is great for radio...More so than RLF and Parachute.....even tho parachute is the better song

but hey im just a fan

get the heck off MIO and start training on that Dirt Bike we need to make millions

Glad to hear parachute will be on radio

a3killa
01-09-2012, 12:23 AM
parachute will get the buzz in

NHT will help out too

and RLF+whatever single(i'm guessing between B.V. and Tothetop) when the album comes

k_kiss
01-09-2012, 12:50 AM
get the heck off MIO and start training on that Dirt Bike we need to make millions

Glad to hear parachute will be on radio

:laugh::laugh: got a few runs in today!!

Eimz_T
01-09-2012, 06:38 AM
Never had time has to go to radio. Why not send both?? What's the issue?

Why weren't these songs all sent to radio when they hit the net? Don't understand that.

a3killa
01-09-2012, 08:07 AM
Never had time has to go to radio. Why not send both?? What's the issue?

Why weren't these songs all sent to radio when they hit the net? Don't understand that.

money problems

Eimz_T
01-09-2012, 08:44 AM
Do you have to pay to get your song on radio now? Isn't that payolla - illegal.........

k_kiss
01-09-2012, 10:53 AM
Do you have to pay to get your song on radio now? Isn't that payolla - illegal.........

well its more than just sending ur song to the radio..alot more goes behind it. Unless ur the hottest thing in the game...gettin a record in rotation gonnna take some paper

M.A KINGDOM
01-09-2012, 11:46 AM

dayme:eazy::eazy:

Eimz_T
01-09-2012, 11:54 AM
well its more than just sending ur song to the radio..alot more goes behind it. Unless ur the hottest thing in the game...gettin a record in rotation gonnna take some paper

true, but at least if it's been sent to radio we of the opportunity to request it and do our part to get it some spins.

IMO radio is the best form of advertising for this album, people need to hear the songs and then they'll buy the album - no commercial is gonna do that.

adamantiumstar
01-09-2012, 01:02 PM
shit is going too slow anyway......

drop that mothafucking RLF video.....tired of waiting...

M.A KINGDOM
01-09-2012, 01:36 PM
shit is going too slow anyway......

drop that mothafucking RLF video.....tired of waiting...

word... so much for this promo should of just give the album to us this month like they sed smh

Dermo
01-09-2012, 03:12 PM
were 10 days into Jan and basically no new promo has happened despite being told it all kicks off on new years day and songs were going to radio still nout ahwell

adamantiumstar
01-09-2012, 03:31 PM
yeah......and as I remember......the promotion thang was supposed to get funky on the first of january......somehow lol.....

malik689
01-09-2012, 03:59 PM
yeah......and as I remember......the promotion thang was supposed to get funky on the first of january......somehow lol.....

r u stupid sev killed himself already

nahh not really stop being negative pwease??

a3killa
01-09-2012, 05:05 PM
I had a nightmare that the parachute video was just footage of ja jumping out of the plane on his tour

I was actually nervous coming on to mio thinking it could happen

aurelius954
01-09-2012, 05:08 PM
We're being consumed by the........................NOTHING

Moist Murderer
01-09-2012, 05:19 PM

but hey im just a fan

dats exactly my thoughts. NHT wud prolly b a more commercial song but Parachute is just amazing, and like u said im just a fan. If they wanna go wit Parachute i say lets do it!

ReadTheBible
01-09-2012, 06:31 PM
what r u talking about they aired a commercial 1 times with the wrong release date...Not sure what you guys mean by lack of promo

ryan
01-09-2012, 07:46 PM
I feel like they need to promote now but 7/ja said they not worried about sales so neither should we. Every1 including me needs to relax n just enjoy his music because he isnt gonna be making music forever.

Moist Murderer
01-09-2012, 08:28 PM
I feel like they need to promote now but 7/ja said they not worried about sales so neither should we. Every1 including me needs to relax n just enjoy his music because he isnt gonna be making music forever.

they said dat b4 but then they decided they did need promotion, hence, the latest pushback

a3killa
01-09-2012, 08:29 PM

see that was the problem

everyone started to be cool with the idea of lack of promotion and ja won't sell that much

then they pushed it back saying they need more promo

what happened since then? no promo

so it's like why did you push back the album?

gmoney13
01-09-2012, 08:41 PM
does any1 have a link to the commercial?

M.A KINGDOM
01-09-2012, 09:28 PM
see that was the problem

everyone started to be cool with the idea of lack of promotion and ja won't sell that much

then they pushed it back saying they need more promo

what happened since then? no promo

so it's like why did you push back the album?

the million dollar question right there

a3killa
01-09-2012, 09:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_hoZL6rLnE

Moist Murderer
01-09-2012, 09:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_hoZL6rLnE

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeet!

a3killa
01-09-2012, 09:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5F212JOMhY

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/35201
still the best video from the album

and they didn't even make it

Moist Murderer
01-09-2012, 09:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5F212JOMhY

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/35201
still the best video from the album

and they didn't even make it

il drink to dat ;)

Vinnie
01-10-2012, 12:25 AM
I had a nightmare that the parachute video was just footage of ja jumping out of the plane on his tour

I was actually nervous coming on to mio thinking it could happen

LMAO!!!

Ur dream
Could be right tho:unsure:

Dermo
01-10-2012, 06:19 AM
what r u talking about they aired a commercial 1 times with the wrong release date...Not sure what you guys mean by lack of promo

My bad I'll say 3 hail Mary's as penance

Eimz_T
01-10-2012, 05:31 PM
Cashmere marketing agency is now involved in some manner.

http://cashmereagency.com/

Moist Murderer
01-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Cashmere marketing agency is now involved in some manner.

http://cashmereagency.com/

how do u know?

Havok
01-11-2012, 12:34 AM
Source? Neither Rule nor Mpire appear in there client list. Though they do cover a large number of people/entities. Snoop, Xzibit, Def Jam, Priority Records and Interscope Records are just some of their clients. If Rule is working with them then this could mean a couple of things, all of which should be good. I'll be interested to see if this pans out. Could Rule be working with Def Jam again? At this point I'd say that's about as likely as anything.

relentless
01-11-2012, 10:38 AM
how do u know?

seven confirmed it

MurdaNL
01-11-2012, 01:07 PM
7 says a lot.. but actions speak louder then words....

bena2005
01-11-2012, 01:32 PM
7 says a lot.. but actions speak louder then words....

Thats why you said 100 times that you were gonna quit the forum because of pushbacks but you never did

ryan
01-11-2012, 02:41 PM
Thats why you said 100 times that you were gonna quit the forum because of pushbacks but you never did

lmao :eazy:

solja134
01-11-2012, 02:43 PM

oooooooo u got burn dogg! :smokin:

MurdaNL
01-11-2012, 04:38 PM

LOL.. I actually never said that, quote me/give me the link to where I did.
The only thing I said was that I will not purchase the album.... I can only proof you that if it ever comes out lol

malik689
01-11-2012, 04:39 PM
The only thing I said was that I will not purchase the album.... I can only proof you that if it ever comes out lol

Skoobla doobla doobla doo

solja134
01-11-2012, 05:02 PM

i understand u upset dogg but not wanting to purchase the album just to get back at them is childish if u were a real down to earth fan u wouldnt of never said that

Moist Murderer
01-11-2012, 07:24 PM
seven confirmed it

when and where?

dats just sad

k_kiss
01-11-2012, 07:45 PM

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f191/PORCH_BC/ICONS/DAMNNN.jpg

bena2005
01-12-2012, 12:11 AM
http://www.rapgodfathers.info/forum/index.php?/forum/31-albums/

they actually posted the album icon, shit was for real

http://i.imgur.com/Cz5MF.jpg

Westside
01-12-2012, 03:16 AM
lol u tought it was a joke?

Still i aint supportun this universal slaveshit.

M.A KINGDOM
01-12-2012, 11:17 AM
http://www.rapgodfathers.info/forum/index.php?/forum/31-albums/

they actually posted the album icon, shit was for real

http://i.imgur.com/Cz5MF.jpg

smh at you thinking it wasent real lol

elcuppan
01-12-2012, 11:39 AM
universal put out a ja album without any promo...easy...lets see how it does

Flash
01-12-2012, 04:39 PM
universal put out a ja album without any promo...easy...lets see how it does

better then pil2 ;)

SANDR
01-12-2012, 05:16 PM
Does anyone has that soundscan (or something like that) link.. so we can see the sales.

Dermo
01-12-2012, 05:55 PM
just to stop anymore posts regarding the icon album this is PIL2 discussion

Havok
01-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Icon Icon Icon Icon Icon Icon... :bootysha:

Havok
01-13-2012, 12:52 AM
It's sad that this is all the "news" we have right now, but...

Amazon has updated there info page. The label has been changed from Xenon to Fontana and The Release date has changed from March 6th to February 28th. Still no sign of a track listing with clips, but at least these changes are consistent with what we've been told, so maybe we'll get some by months end.

Source (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006EMSNPW/ref=s9_simh_gw_p15_d7_g15_i2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=0JMPCZ25A1XDXEN2VQ6V&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938811&pf_rd_i=507846)

theinc
01-13-2012, 07:12 AM
lol @ people thinking PIL2 will come out feb 28th.

7 the clown will think up some bullshit excuse to delay it yet again, don't get your hopes up. No hate, real talk.

aurelius954
01-13-2012, 12:05 PM
Who cares????

M.A KINGDOM
01-13-2012, 12:12 PM
Who cares????

who cares about what? lol:unsure:

elcuppan
01-13-2012, 02:37 PM
Where all my sleeping giants at?

Moist Murderer
01-13-2012, 02:46 PM
a JA CD not in my collection?? i know i hav all da tracks and its a poor excuse for a GH by da slaveship but i dont like a JA CD bein out dat i dont hav

M.A KINGDOM
01-13-2012, 03:28 PM
Where all my sleeping giants at?

all rule fans are a sleeping giant elc you know that ma dude

S3M1R
01-13-2012, 04:31 PM
I wonder what they are planning coz they did nuthin since the last pushback...

laf13
01-13-2012, 05:17 PM
my buddy told me there was a commercial for pil2 that aired in the states the other day. since i havent heard about it hes obvi talkin shit. unless anyone knows otherwise?

Vital
01-13-2012, 05:21 PM
At least I lived long enough to see and purchase another official Ja Rule single release on iTunes. I don't even expect anything more than this, because in the last few years I've seen how "serious" Ja and his team are when it comes to album release dates and promotion.

Just wanted to share some of my thoughts and personal opinion...

1. More than half of the album was leaked 3-4 months prior to the album release date (which still isn't the final date, I'm sure).

2. There is no promotion what so ever, except a few leaked songs & 7's posts on Twitter. The idea of Ja's comeback is interesting by itself and that's the ONLY reason why some of these songs made it to "most discussed topics" on certain hiphop sites.

3. I don't know about you, but if Ja thinks about making a comeback with noname artists like Jon Doe (which was horrible on the "Never Had Time" hook imo) then he's got another thing coming. + The original Spun A Web is a million times better than the new one. The sample makes the whole song & it's 7's fault he didn't clear the sample before turning the masters in to Fontana.
In case you forgot:
Original - http://youtu.be/K1P_KWH7vKg
New one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaFUtOXC6n8

Are you freakin' serious?

One more thing... I've been Ja's fan since VVV & I must admit that I'm pissed off about this whole situation and how it's being handled while he's in jail.

wudeva123
01-13-2012, 05:41 PM
I agree with most of your post vital, although I believe it is good that Ja is making a comeback on his own and the music on this album seems to be a reflection of himself. You are 100% right about Spun A Web & NHT being better in there older versions. For me NHT is still a hot track with Jon Doe on it. I like you couldn't get into the new Spun a Web though. On another note, how come Parachute isn't available to purchase on Itunes? if it's being released to radio?

wudeva123
01-13-2012, 05:47 PM
The lack of promotion or organization is disapointing but we have to be thankful for some of the great music Rule has made, almost everyone is feeling pil2 Rule.

Vital
01-13-2012, 05:51 PM
I agree with most of your post vital, although I believe it is good that Ja is making a comeback on his own and the music on this album seems to be a reflection of himself. You are 100% right about Spun A Web & NHT being better in there older versions. For me NHT is still a hot track with Jon Doe on it. I like you couldn't get into the new Spun a Web though. On another note, how come Parachute isn't available to purchase on Itunes? if it's being released to radio?

Parachute on the other hand is freakin amazing and in my opinion it's the hottest track that I've heard from the album. I have no idea why it isn't on iTunes.

S3M1R
01-13-2012, 10:09 PM
@Vital you are so fucking right man.

I'm tired of people saying "ooo 7 is doing it on it's own, we gotta respect him for that... Ja Rule is in jail it's hard to do it without him..Blabla"

They knew this in advance people. It was their choice, so when you make a choice make sure you stand 100% behind that choice and don't just fuck around and keep pushing shit back in hope for a little bit of promo on websites saying that Ja's album has been pushed back again, that's really negative promo coz the first release date was June 7th 2011 remember?

If they aren't ready to drop an album properly then just DON'T.

aurelius954
01-13-2012, 10:22 PM
who cares about what? lol:unsure:

The kinder gentler me says not to touch this so, lol, I'a let you fill in tha blank(s). All of 'em. Hint: since you're the only one who responded, start with yourself.

Westside
01-14-2012, 12:58 AM
I just realised myself ive lost all faith on this project.

ajthegreat
01-14-2012, 02:20 AM
Two weeks into January and still nothing new on the promo side? Im expecting another email from Sev by the end of the next week.

Vinnie
01-14-2012, 03:29 AM
Any news?

Westside
01-14-2012, 03:37 AM
Any news?

Its been pushedback again....

$tate
01-14-2012, 06:29 AM
Wonder how far that RLF premiere is coming along.