PDA

View Full Version : 10/01/11 The Official Pain Is Love 2 /Anybody Update Thread Version 2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

wudeva123
12-30-2011, 09:24 PM
I honestly don't think the album will see the light of day if it doesn't drop the 24th which would be a shame, I truly believe it is the greatest work of Ja's career from what I've heard. Send NHT & RLF to the radio now and release the 3rd single as or after it hits stores, it's not ideal that their going out together but if Sev & Co would have stuck to the original plan and released RLF on the 13th then NHT on the 25th all of this could have been avoided. But they gotta drop it especially if they release strange days then people could have basically listened to the whole album online. This is the finest work of Ja's career get it in stores for people to BUY.

aurelius954
12-30-2011, 09:29 PM
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, me and u gonna have to have a little talk...ur killing me here

Just me and u...No red jackets with the zippers

Was heartbroken just like you when I found out. I've just had time to recover. Reasoning was legit to me. PLUS, tha same night I found out that 3 of my 4 plants were male. Buzzard luck. I keep hoping that this shit aint true. Tha storm has arrived.

ReadTheBible
12-30-2011, 09:40 PM
ohh uhh 700 said stand by.....waiting for MIO to be shut down lol

M.A KINGDOM
12-30-2011, 10:02 PM
Pil2 pushed to february 28th released the day before ja's birthday.

The reason's are simple. We need more time to promote.

Ja's fan base is a sleeping giant. They just need to know
the album is coming and at this point we are only about 50%
there in awareness for the project. We also need time to set up
the other world markets. If we come on the 24th it will only be in the us, canada and mexico. Ja's biggest fan base is out side
those three countries. It's about the 'w' not the 'l'. The new digital, tv and radio campaigns start jan 1.

Happy new year.
+700.

jaFan4ver
12-30-2011, 10:15 PM
lol aight this is kinda getting ridiculous now. Sometimes you just have to know when enough is enough.

M.A KINGDOM
12-30-2011, 10:20 PM
lol aight this is kinda getting ridiculous now. Sometimes you just have to know when enough is enough.

word^ shit is ridiculous one excuse after another mirror that shit and call it a day

solja134
12-30-2011, 10:27 PM
i have no problem wit it gettin pushed back but STOP sayin a release date for things to get everyone's hopes up... do your work first and then say something. it ridiculous!

aurelius954
12-30-2011, 10:29 PM
Big Announcement on PIL2 New Years Day. Ja wants me to Leak 'Strange days' tomorrow night. I don't know... Tell me what you think about that. +700

I say, don't release shit else from this album. If we gotta suffer, everybody should suffer. At the end of the day MIO has the most loyal fanbase. Stick with the program. NHT, RLF to radio. RLF vid to everywhere. Then Superstar. Would be a BIG improvement over nuthin but chatter and snippets so far, which served tha purpose then, but this is now. Time to throw down

solja134
12-30-2011, 10:29 PM
ayo how much dinero yall wanna put down that its not comin out by feb 28 :laugh:

ryan
12-30-2011, 10:36 PM
fam, they have had so much time to do this. they set the date ages ago. Have they suddenly decided we need to release this album world wide????? now real talk when do you honestly expect this album to drop now. its not coming out feb 28 in my opinion. Im sticking with May because every date we have been given is a estimate.

solja134
12-30-2011, 10:38 PM
^YEP jus like they finally figured out that they needed to promote

solja134
12-30-2011, 10:39 PM
I say, don't release shit else from this album. If we gotta suffer, everybody should suffer. At the end of the day MIO has the most loyal fanbase. Stick with the program. NHT, RLF to radio. RLF vid to everywhere. Then Superstar. Would be a BIG improvement over nuthin but chatter and snippets so far, which served tha purpose then, but this is now. Time to throw down

:agree:

ReadTheBible
12-30-2011, 11:05 PM
this is just hmmm just .... it just is reallly reallly really aggravating!!! They also waste these videos that have 1,000's of views saying release date jan 24th...Now I have to wait at least another wholeeeeeeee month just to maybe get the album. The frigging album isn't going to sell! Its not going to barley do any numbers...Just release the frigging thing..You are prob talking about maybe an extra 1,000 sales total for the first month if you do this....In the end all the sales would have been the same anyway. This is just so annoying, they are probably driving more fans away then gaining more

Kay
12-30-2011, 11:25 PM
Can u imagine the utter cheek!!!? Shows absolutely no remorse or consideration whatsoever, sends a message saying the date is gonna be pushed back for all the flimsiest and absolutely stupid (for a music producer/'project manager'/no newbie to the music business) reasons possible...and ends it with 'Happy New year'

Yh sev...why don't you.....start the new year with another push back.....Is anyone actually thinking about this project, or are they just tryna see how relevant they still are. What d hell does he mean by only 50% of the fans know.....which is us i'm guessing....by the time they finally release it, all they'll have is the new guys who ddnt survive the pushbacks.

I'm sorry sev, but you are an utter twat!!
=)

cue the bena criticisms...('sev reads this forum' and what not)

Kay
12-30-2011, 11:27 PM
also.....was theat what the 'stand by' was for ....smdh

O-James
12-31-2011, 12:08 AM
i saw that one coming. tho i dont get why they have to mention a next date. why not just keep promoting. and when all is well go ahead and tell a date.

ajthegreat
12-31-2011, 12:25 AM
SMFH. Every month its the same thing now with them

gmoney13
12-31-2011, 12:40 AM
look how the tables have turned.

im the only loyal fan left, love the move!!!

god bless.

Eimz_T
12-31-2011, 12:59 AM
Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

theinc
12-31-2011, 02:05 AM
These clowns have had enough opportunity to promote and get it right, I don't know how Ja can allow this to continually happen. It's so embarrassing, like really his a multi platinum artist who can't even release a fucking album, pathetic.

As much as Irv sometimes annoys me, my opinion has changed and maybe his direction & partial business acumen would have ensured this project was released on schedule.

I don't know who was behind the latest pushback, 7, Ja, Fontana or what but they've just killed the album. 2 videos are out there, majority of the songs have been heard in full, PIL2 is starting to get cobwebs.

I'll always be a fan of Ja's music but this is where I draw a line in the sand and say you fkd up big time mate, good luck to you though.

I know Kiss & whoever are going to say, stop hating bla bla bla bla bla but this ain't hate, it's real talk, and if you say "Feb 28th PIL2", then your fooling yourself.

7 rkns they need more time to set up for "world markets", they should have kept US release date and did the other markets after if they needed time to arrange it. I remember "Blood in my eye" was not available in hardcopy in Australia until after the US release date.

On a more positive note, "The Mirror" hardcopies will probably reach gold by the time Ja's next album is released, if ever.

Happy New year to everyone on MIO, even you Kiss.

Flash
12-31-2011, 02:31 AM
Epic fail!

k_kiss
12-31-2011, 02:34 AM
These clowns have had enough opportunity to promote and get it right, I don't know how Ja can allow this to continually happen. It's so embarrassing, like really his a multi platinum artist who can't even release a fucking album, pathetic.

As much as Irv sometimes annoys me, my opinion has changed and maybe his direction & partial business acumen would have ensured this project was released on schedule.

I don't know who was behind the latest pushback, 7, Ja, Fontana or what but they've just killed the album. 2 videos are out there, majority of the songs have been heard in full, PIL2 is starting to get cobwebs.

I'll always be a fan of Ja's music but this is where I draw a line in the sand and say you fkd up big time mate, good luck to you though.

I know Kiss & whoever are going to say, stop hating bla bla bla bla bla but this ain't hate, it's real talk, and if you say "Feb 28th PIL2", then your fooling yourself.

7 rkns they need more time to set up for "world markets", they should have kept US release date and did the other markets after if they needed time to arrange it. I remember "Blood in my eye" was not available in hardcopy in Australia until after the US release date.

On a more positive note, "The Mirror" hardcopies will probably reach gold by the time Ja's next album is released, if ever.

Happy New year to everyone on MIO, even you Kiss.

Fuck that...Im riding with u playboy! No more of that from me, i tried to keep it positive about rule for sooo long...this one hurt me for real tho

I love u man..Be nice to me man...Happy New year 2 u aswell

Flash
12-31-2011, 02:38 AM
and how do u want someone to buy your album when u give like 1000 dates when it comes out...that is so unprofessional...its sad realy...its sad....its a tragedy....

i wont buy the album fuck it...u play like that u loose...

Flash
12-31-2011, 02:39 AM
im gonna download it and dont give a fuck.....and maybe ill buy it after 2 years of pushbacks for a buy :)

wudeva123
12-31-2011, 02:40 AM
Ja needs a new team, two mishandled albums, dude needs to move on. It was one thing with the Mirror ; which was a mediocre album but this is ja's best material imo and it wil most likely be given away for free. sad.

venom412
12-31-2011, 02:43 AM
i've been fine with the pushbacks thus far. and haven't created a ruckus over anything...but this is just a big "fuck you" to everyone waiting for this album...the album is done. why not release it? there's 2 videos out. and several songs out. just release the damn album. this latest pushback has really shaken my faith in the ja/7/pil2 project.

Flash
12-31-2011, 02:44 AM
ill say all to download the album...and buy after year and a half or 2 of pushbacks...

Flash
12-31-2011, 02:48 AM
This IS NOT THE GREATEST COMEBACK in HIP HOP THIS IS THE GREATEST PUSHBACK

THE KING OF PUSHBACKS RETURNS WITH A NEW PUSHBACK....

Flash
12-31-2011, 02:53 AM
Ja rule is the inception of pushbacks

he puts a pushback in a pushback in that onatha pushback

and yall get stuck in the limbo!!!

k_kiss
12-31-2011, 03:01 AM
Ja rule is the inception of pushbacks

he puts a pushback in a pushback in that onatha pushback

and yall get stuck in the limbo!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

u tryna say hes 3 levels deep now...and he missed the kick?

haha Love the inception reference...it fits PIL 2's desciption

theinc
12-31-2011, 03:31 AM
PIL2 is falling ... falling .... with no parachute.

Maxter
12-31-2011, 04:40 AM
Fuck this shit... I've told all my homies about the album this summer, they went nuts about it and I told them it's coming June 7. Then they asked where the album at, I told them it's been pushed back until november/december. Then they asked again, I told them it's definitely coming on 24th January. Next time I bet they'll suggest me to go fuck myself.

Seriously, just set a release date in stone and bite the bullet and release that shit. People don't take your word seriously anymore. It's obvious that 7 is a perfectionist, but things can't always be perfect. Just release it, see what happens and learn from it for the next album. Or at least release hard copies of The Mirror to estimate how much sales you'll get and see the average fans' reaction.

cashmurderers
12-31-2011, 04:50 AM
man i jus dont know what to say anymore... iv been sticking by rule and his pushbacks since R.U.L.E .... first the mirror then all the talk of vvv2 then renaissance project an then PIL2 comes on the seen an shit looks to be happening its there everythings out just like when i genuinely believed the mirror would be in stores till 2 weeks before... and bang another fuckin pushback, i mean im sure we all do it self promote to our friends etc hw many times can u look like a DICK ED LOL ... enuff is enuff i jus aint talking about it nomore if it drops it drops .... i think they lost a whole lot of loyal fans with this one who would do anything to see JA succeed again

$tate
12-31-2011, 05:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y2CvjVTkAs

Eimz_T
12-31-2011, 06:21 AM
I wouldn't go so far as to say I won't buy the album. I will buy it. I'm really upset about this decision and a think it was entirely avoidable, I honestly think this is the wrong decision. I'm mad. But I'll get over it too.

But for now, I'm gonna be mad as hell! How are you gonna say that jan 24th will be the FINAL release date for PIL2, not market it and then decide you wanna change tact. They'd better impress with this promo cuz because of this pushback everything until now has been for nothing. And I don't believe it will be feb 28. More like April probably, 7 is just trying to keep us calm by only delaying it a month. And I don't think we got the full story, I don't like being lied to. Rant over.

Vinnie
12-31-2011, 06:23 AM
yea man the ybetter start huge promoting shit now!!! and stop lying to us!!

$tate
12-31-2011, 06:30 AM
Its seems like Sev only tells us after we already know. What if I didnt post that amazon link last night, would we have still been in the dark about this.

Unless this album is getting release under a label with proper promo and marketing, this shit is all in vein imo.

MurdaNL
12-31-2011, 06:35 AM
LOL @Seven we need to make global plans. Your global fans are on this forum, and they are pissed off. You can't even get rlf/nht on radio or release a local album... !!

Before I was the only one saying that I wouldnt buy this album anymore, well guess what NOW THERE ARE MORE!

Don't you see that you are losing sales and fans - this push back does more harm then good.

You are an epic failure. I look forward to download the album. Bye.

Dermo
12-31-2011, 06:50 AM
Let's breakdown the email :

1st point: We need more time to promote, eh you've had since whenever you started working on the album to promote it with 6 months between the 1st release date and today when you tell us another new release date, what have you been doing since then ? smh

2nd point: Ja's fans are sleeping giants they just need to know it, well you've had as good as a year to let them know and your only realising now you need to tell them ? useless

3rd point: the album is coming & they are @ 50%, why only 50% ? as i'v already said its been 6 months since the original release date you should be @ 150% right now and no the album isnt coming clearly

4th point: they need time to set up the other markets, they didnt know that their distribution was just for north america before moist happened to ask ron asshole spolding on twitter if they were releasing it internationally smh again

5th point: tv & radio start jan 1st, thats good but that shoudlnt be a reason to push back the album that gives it the perfect momentum for Jan 24th release imo

I just think they wasted the last 6months waiting on Hype's amazing RLF video and should of put their attention into never had time which is clearly the more radio friendly track and had RLF as 3rd or 4th single, so what if it leaked a year before the release caught up was an early leak from r.u.l.e and was the last single from that album

also they have known this since before christmas guaranteed they could have let us know its not like they just decided yesterday and within hours we found out ourselves would of saved me a good bit of money anyway

thanks for trying Sev but maybe stick to the day job

rant over:motz:

Eimz_T
12-31-2011, 07:21 AM
I Think it might be time to bring in some outside help in this. Clearly the current situation isn't working out ideally.

adamantiumstar
12-31-2011, 07:37 AM
guys we can't do shit yall already know....i've been wit you for the last few years.....even though when Ja didn't have shit new to put to my ears....I was still coming there everyday to check who of my "brothers from some others mothers family" had to write about....I say I ain't happy with the pushback as everyone, it's getting more than ridiculous....but i'mma be still be commin here til february 28th....so.....let's hope this time it's the real date...

wait, did I say that already? us fans are getting "detoxed" lol...whatever let's hoope it's for the best ;)

Jdogg
12-31-2011, 07:40 AM
#fuckpil2

elcuppan
12-31-2011, 07:46 AM
lmao...

I LOL'd when i saw this e-mail man....
i dunno what to think anymore... truly
its obvious they need to promote.. that's a cop out excuse..
but what have u done since the January date was called out?..

is it gonna be the same shit again...all quiet...and bam..another push back....
ja aint a king of nothing but a push back...

i dunno what to think...really ...SMH...

and releasing strange dayz?...what a retarded idea from ja...thats just stupid...yea ,let us hear everything on the album and make us wait even longer to buy it...thats great business... -__-

malik689
12-31-2011, 08:18 AM
i still got faith in the project

Westside
12-31-2011, 09:37 AM
DAMN u gotta be kiddin me i was just doin my promo on JA's YT videos sayin it was about to drop on JAN24.

This cant be fo real i think JA did not even looked into his contract when he signed with Fontana!

Westside
12-31-2011, 09:40 AM
1 more pushback and this our own DETOX :Yayo:

malik689
12-31-2011, 09:46 AM
1 more pushback and this our own DETOX :Yayo:

Nah coz detox is wack kush and all that shit wack songs

Westside
12-31-2011, 09:54 AM

LOL dude Detox neva dropped and PIL2 neva dropped :(

elcuppan
12-31-2011, 10:46 AM

kush goes hard....

SANDR
12-31-2011, 10:54 AM
I'v pre-orderd this f*cking album a week ago.. i want my money back.. shit will never drop!

a3killa
12-31-2011, 12:22 PM
yeah the strange says release is dumb

release brothers keeper than I guarantee we will all shut up

k_kiss
12-31-2011, 12:24 PM
I just wana THROW this idea out there

U guys remember how the single came out Dec 13..and we were supposed to get that Video for RLF on the same day..........but then magically Ja calls seven...17 secounds before he uploads it and tell him not too

I now believe this was a fairytale...back then i tried to beleive it and make it..make sense.......but now...Not so much

a3killa
12-31-2011, 12:32 PM
welcome to the light kiss

it's funny how it was the negative people vs the positive people a month ago and this email ended all of that lol

Dermo
12-31-2011, 01:01 PM
I just wana THROW this idea out there

U guys remember how the single came out Dec 13..and we were supposed to get that Video for RLF on the same day..........but then magically Ja calls seven...17 secounds before he uploads it and tell him not too

I now believe this was a fairytale...back then i tried to beleive it and make it..make sense.......but now...Not so much

thats probably it yea as i said they've known about this since before christmas and as usual we found out ourselves before they told us

a3killa
12-31-2011, 01:20 PM
also did'nt mention how the pushback was obvious when the album snippets are not released when you have less than a month left. EVERY album snippets for every genre are released about a month before the album released which meant right around christmas they should have been on there

the day the album snippets are released on amazon and itunes is the sign that the album is coming out, till then throw any date you want

$tate
12-31-2011, 01:47 PM
also did'nt mention how the pushback was obvious when the album snippets are not released when you have less than a month left. EVERY album snippets for every genre are released about a month before the album released which meant right around christmas they should have been on there

the day the album snippets are released on amazon and itunes is the sign that the album is coming out, till then throw any date you want

Nah but PIL2 was documented in the Fontana release book and it did say 1/24/12. So something changed, maybe he got another magical phone call from Rule lol. I still want to know why it says XENON on the amazon page. From now onwards I want real updates not bitch ass ones otherwise fuck his updates.

albanian murda
12-31-2011, 01:52 PM
Deja Vu!!!This is what loyal fans get for being loyal,every time the same fuckin thing,they bullshit on us with lies and empty words....I really start to think that neither Ja or his team are being serious on bringin out this album and now Im 100% sure that they didnt have any "Plan" from the start,this last message from 7 proves it....Im not angy about the album been pushed back,Im just angry about the Lies that we get every day(same with The Mirror)!!!Sorry but Ja Rule doesnt deserve loyal fans like us....If u think that this is the end of them bullshitin on us than wait till "THE NEW DIGITAL, TV AND RADIO CAMPAIGNS STARTS ON JAN 1" ;)

Flash
12-31-2011, 02:27 PM
I like how all they do is TALK....Big Mouth...nothing else....i mean u got a intro from a video thats been makin like 10 months...and it says the return of king of HIP POP.....

HIP POP....POP...PUSHBACK

a3killa
12-31-2011, 02:30 PM
We'll see what happens this week

really want that promo to start

get any song on the radio

If I was ja(and i've thought this for months) I would let flex and clue premiere parachute and just shake the fucking city

don't add it on itunes or anything just let them preview and go crazy

Havok
12-31-2011, 02:42 PM
Everyone has pretty much already expressed how I feel, so I'll avoid any long winded rants. All I will say though is that I had been HEAVILY promoting this album on various message boards and such in an attempt to wake up some old Rule fans. All of that is over with now. After the nearly limitless push backs and lack of consistency, I'm tired of being made to look like a fool because a few people can't get their shit together. This push back effectively killed the word of mouth grass roots campaign we were trying to start. Fuck everyone involved in this project... you can promote it yourself now.

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab16/ludwig2069/tupac.jpg

And for what it's worth, Amazon updates album info based on community updates... Likely some fuck head sent in that the label changed and they believed them. The clean version of the cd is still correct.

http://www.amazon.com/Pil-2-Ja-Rule/dp/B006EMSNN4/ref=tmm_acd_title_0

Westside
12-31-2011, 02:44 PM
I came 2 the conclusion that we need Irv Gotti.

a3killa
12-31-2011, 03:02 PM
I'm still scratching my head wonder why ja did not record mixtape material so we would have something to listen to before the album come out

everything that leaked is from the album, but where is the freestyles, EP, mixtape, something that's not on the album to get us going

you know what needs to happen instead of an email from sev, we need a letter from ja explaining everything

or a ustream previeing the album ( shit when the last stream we had may?)

Dermo
12-31-2011, 03:29 PM
I came 2 the conclusion that we need Irv Gotti.

In Gotti We Trust :chuuch:

SANDR
12-31-2011, 03:32 PM
Funny how..
June 7th changed in a summer release,

then again changed in October 11,

then changed in November/December

and then again changed in January 24th

and now changed again in March 6.

Bunch of suckers i guess? :D

M.A KINGDOM
12-31-2011, 03:57 PM
Funny how..

im pretty sure i will be bumpin that detox before pil2 smh :Yayo:

M.A KINGDOM
12-31-2011, 03:58 PM
i dont think its rule thats fucking this up i think its his team shit is ridiculous if rule was out he would not let this shit happen

djmickeydee
12-31-2011, 04:07 PM
March 6??....Is He Serious??...Somebody Tell Me He's Joking

Marcus13
12-31-2011, 04:13 PM
i dont think its rule thats fucking this up i think its his team shit is ridiculous if rule was out he would not let this shit happen

He's been letting this shit happen since 2005

ReadTheBible
12-31-2011, 04:21 PM
I now believe it was not the beef that ruined ja rule career...it has been his promo team since 2006...Ja used to have the best promo team from 2000 to 2005. Its like what nelly said when his last album didn't sell well. He said all I can do is make music, and I clearly made a hit with "just a dream" I can't help it if they don't promote me right and ship enough albums out.

laf13
12-31-2011, 04:50 PM
Funny how..

what are you talking about march 6th? its feb 28th

overall
12-31-2011, 04:58 PM
how to delete account please? from vv 2010 to staggering 2012, my final vision is till rule is out that is when they will put it out. Hence nobody is taking for this endless ride

laf13
12-31-2011, 04:59 PM
funny how sev and rule are holdin out to promote thinking theyre going to sell a milli. is it me or did ja have over 59 000 twitter followers last month and now its over 300 less... the hold out is hurting ja not helping

laf13
12-31-2011, 05:00 PM
he needs to put pil2 out and just get his name out there then try to do numbers with rp

SANDR
12-31-2011, 05:00 PM
what are you talking about march 6th? its feb 28th

Thats the date on amazon.com..

wudeva123
12-31-2011, 05:07 PM
Is This my career
or am I dreaming?
I can't lie,
Sev can't promote it
all the Liiiieeeess
he cant promote it
all the Liiiieeeeess
is this my career?

wudeva123
12-31-2011, 05:08 PM
RP just sounds wack to me, release it as a mixtape, and get pil2 in stores.

gmoney13
12-31-2011, 05:08 PM
fukin haters.

..dermo close the forum

malik689
12-31-2011, 05:45 PM
I still can't wait to buy the album I don't give a shit if its pushed back its not exactly affected my life Pil2 hitch

Havok
12-31-2011, 07:15 PM
I still can't wait to buy the album I don't give a shit if its pushed back its not exactly affected my life Pil2 hitch

Don't think for a second that all of us won't buy the album if it were to drop. The problem we have here though is that for months we've been told this album is for the fans, and that promotion was going to be small grass roots style. So many of us got out there and started promoting the album... posting videos, links to song snippets, throwing up the 1/24/12 date. Now all of a sudden, those of us who have been trying to help with promotion suddenly find ourselves looking like fools after yet another delay.

Considering the album was bumped from June to October, then to November/December, then to January, now to god knows when, We're all just sick of being jerked around and are through trying to defend/promote Ja. If this project was truly "for the fans" then we'd have a concrete date and a copy already.

Why can't the album drop on 1/24/12? No where does it say that promotion has to come before the album drops. If the album is done, then put it out for us.. the real fans to enjoy. THEN focus on bringing in other fans.

What's even more frustrating about all of this is that there are other artists that have done the independent thing and released a truck load of material. Daz Dillinger for example, back in 2000 when he left Death row Records to start his own indy label released not 1... not 2... but at least 4 albums a year until 2003. Daz released solo joints, he released compilations, he released Group albums.. Did any of them sell major numbers? No. But he kept putting out projects and continues to do so to this day. Why can't Ja do this? Since it's really all about getting paid, fuck what the numbers are, just start dropping lp's. With all the material that leaked and I've "found" in the past few years, it could have EASILY been several albums. At this point I'm practically begging RULE to take my money, yet he won't put out a product.

After all the lies and deception, I'm certainly not pre-ordering PIL2 anymore... there's no guarantee it will ever drop! No, now I'm firmly in the... I'll buy it when I see it category.

aurelius954
12-31-2011, 09:27 PM
I Think it might be time to bring in some outside help in this. Clearly the current situation isn't working out ideally.

Maybe thats whut happened. Maybe there was an infusion of cash for proper promoting. This is an exciting album. Maybe now all of a sudden everyone wants a piece of the rock. NOT TRYING TO DEFEND. It iz whut it iz. You muthas' aint gonna tear me a new azzhole. Jus saying. I survived

ryan
12-31-2011, 09:35 PM
there worried about 1st week sales. 7 himself said that they are in it for the long run and let the album progress. So either he made that part up or they want high 1st week. why not release the album then do all the promo u forgot to do. 1

a3killa
01-01-2012, 12:46 AM
lol at scope going nuts on 7 on twitter

Dermo
01-01-2012, 07:11 AM
Maybe thats whut happened. Maybe there was an infusion of cash for proper promoting. This is an exciting album. Maybe now all of a sudden everyone wants a piece of the rock. NOT TRYING TO DEFEND. It iz whut it iz. You muthas' aint gonna tear me a new azzhole. Jus saying. I survived

sure we were told after RLF originally dropped that major labels where showing an interest in the project but they decided they were happy with the direction they were going with Fontana so magically again out of nowhere somebody has shown an interest ? #cmonson:Yayo:

aurelius954
01-01-2012, 07:53 AM
sure we were told after RLF originally dropped that major labels where showing an interest in the project but they decided they were happy with the direction they were going with Fontana so magically again out of nowhere somebody has shown an interest ? #cmonson:Yayo:

Don't even know why I'm here. I have a life BUT. Do yall think they're fucking up their paper just to make a few fans mad. Get real. Personally, I'a get the album when I see the album. Too much good music out there. I have discovered since being here, Ja Rule>50 fans. (while Horace Silver plays in background)

albanian murda
01-01-2012, 07:59 AM
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.18139/title.ja-rule-delays-pain-is-love-2-to-february-2012

aurelius954
01-01-2012, 10:08 AM
First you bitches complain about not having proper promotion, then when they have the resources for proper promotion they fucked up again. Damn if they do and damn if they don't. Just like irrational 50 cent fans. Who as we all know are VERY irrational. The hip-hop music iz in turmoil. This aint no gotdamn 2002. Quit acting like whores. Just looking from where I am as a music lover. Not a JaRule fan. You muthafukas are crazy

relentless
01-01-2012, 10:36 AM
meh.....life goes on.

SANDR
01-01-2012, 11:13 AM
First you bitches complain about not having proper promotion, then when they have the resources for proper promotion they fucked up again. Damn if they do and damn if they don't. Just like irrational 50 cent fans. Who as we all know are VERY irrational. The hip-hop music iz in turmoil. This aint no gotdamn 2002. Quit acting like whores. Just looking from where I am as a music lover. Not a JaRule fan. You muthafukas are crazy

Do you even lift?

adamantiumstar
01-01-2012, 11:35 AM
somehow at brotha aurelius not understanding the main reason bout why we complainin.....

Westside
01-01-2012, 11:45 AM

Rule i just stupid then, he still there boss but he will neva get mad cause he's to close with his "team" cause they are his homies, he needs a propper team from skilled peeps instead of leanin onto dudes like Doe Dolla!

Fo real if you got a so called "team" that didnt know Fontana wouldnt ship outside the US & Canada.......then u deserve a tripple> :Yayo::Yayo::Yayo:

Westside
01-01-2012, 11:49 AM

Me as a music fan seeing that every retard in the music industry can drop a album with a decent promo, but the GOAT of the rap game cant :Yayo:

M.A KINGDOM
01-01-2012, 12:17 PM
no we complain because its had what 5 push backs each time it was some "reason" behind it they have had since june 6th when the album was "finished" to promote the album and sort the world wide release out which was supposed to happen anyway then out of the blue o if we release it now its only gonna be in america basically :Yayo: but even then they were saying its not gonna get alot of promo etc etc then everyone was fine with that then it gets closer the the "new" release date and guess what time to change there minds again its getting pushed back because they want time to promo it which should have been happening since day 1 and the main reason people are pist off is cuz we being lied to constantly and we have to find out that its bin pushed back yet again off some other source smdh this albums gone to shit but hey what do i no im just a rule fan

lokivvv2
01-01-2012, 12:50 PM
no we complain because its had what 5 push backs each time it was some "reason" behind it they have had since june 6th when the album was "finished" to promote the album and sort the world wide release out which was supposed to happen anyway then out of the blue o if we release it now its only gonna be in america basically :Yayo: but even then they were saying its not gonna get alot of promo etc etc then everyone was fine with that then it gets closer the the "new" release date and guess what time to change there minds again its getting pushed back because they want time to promo it which should have been happening since day 1 and the main reason people are pist off is cuz we being lied to constantly and we have to find out that its bin pushed back yet again off some other source smdh this albums gone to shit but hey what do i no im just a rule fan

My thing is if there are actual reasons behind what's going on that's preventing them from moving forward then let us know...be straight with ppl...don't be coming up with fairytales every time a date comes near...don't take us for fools...I kept the faith that things would move in a positive way but there's really no reason to put time and energy into this anymore...if it drops cool...I'll pick it up but I'm done following these phantom release dates they trying to sell us on...this album was never going to move huge units first week so how can you seriously say a lack of promo has anything to do with it...how much promo you gon do with him in prison anyway...and the fact that they don't have an international release setup by now is pure incompetence on all levels

MurdaNL
01-01-2012, 12:56 PM

Haha. You must be 7 or some of his dickriding friends. As you can see the majority AT LEAST 95% of all the people on this forum and on twitter do not accept this decision and do not respect it.

HOW the fuck havent they organized worldwide distribution not earlier, they have had so much time and the same goes for promotion! Fuck them liars with 5 push backs and bull shit! </snip>. No one is buying this fucking album anymore if it doesnt drop in january.

Sucky organization, what ya all doing in that gay mpire camp? Jerking off or something.. you cant do shit and wont ever achieve shit!!!!!!!!! One month before album stillb usy with distribution LOL your sad.. fucking fuckers they will never achieve something and if this album comes into stores no one will buy it.

Why? LOL THEY STARTING RADIO/TV/NEW DIGITAL ads on january 1st. By the time its end of february everybody will have forgotten the ads! You should do it in the same week or max 2 weeks in front of the release.

Such a losers - good luck with wasting money, you deserve a FLOP!

$tate
01-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Im not 100% but Fontana doesn't distribute outside USA at all. So the pushback cant be because they want a worldwide release. Either they looking for more promo/exposure or a new label is managing it. As been said there's only so much you can do on an indie label.

I would rather have no updates than Sev bullshit us. I say let Gotti make a couple of phone calls and do this shit right.

M.A KINGDOM
01-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Haha. You must be 7 or some of his dickriding friends. As you can see the majority AT LEAST 95% of all the people on this forum and on twitter do not accept this decision and do not respect it.

HOW the fuck havent they organized worldwide distribution not earlier, they have had so much time and the same goes for promotion! Fuck them liars with 5 push backs and bull shit! </snip>. No one is buying this fucking album anymore if it doesnt drop in january.

Sucky organization, what ya all doing in that gay mpire camp? Jerking off or something.. you cant do shit and wont ever achieve shit!!!!!!!!! One month before album stillb usy with distribution LOL your sad.. fucking fuckers they will never achieve something and if this album comes into stores no one will buy it.

Why? LOL THEY STARTING RADIO/TV/NEW DIGITAL ads on january 1st. By the time its end of february everybody will have forgotten the ads! You should do it in the same week or max 2 weeks in front of the release.

haha dizayme

$tate
01-01-2012, 01:20 PM

HOW the fuck havent they organized worldwide distribution not earlier, they have had so much time and the same goes for promotion! Fuck them liars with 5 push backs and bull shit! <snip>. No one is buying this fucking album anymore if it doesnt drop in january.

Lol

You know when someone says 'fucking fuckers' they really pissed off. :laugh:

M.A KINGDOM
01-01-2012, 01:23 PM
Lol

You know when someone says 'fucking fuckers' they really pissed off. :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

M.A KINGDOM
01-01-2012, 01:41 PM
sevs doing a pil2 q and a on his fb everyone get your questions in

Dermo
01-01-2012, 01:45 PM
i think its clear MIO has let their feelings be known and have stopped tippy toeing around incase we say the wrong thing

M.A KINGDOM
01-01-2012, 02:21 PM
i think its clear MIO has let their feelings be known and have stopped tippy toeing around incase we say the wrong thing

word

bena2005
01-01-2012, 02:35 PM
smh we've put rlf in first place on dx.com and the plays went from 4k to about 15k...if that's not enough, then we're not right for the job..I can't promote more than this

Eimz_T
01-01-2012, 02:45 PM
I guess we just wait and see now. I doubt the pushback would have happened if it were avoidable. I feel sorry for the backlash sev has been getting, but i completely understand the sentiment - i'm just over being angry now. I'm disappointed more than anything. but at the end of the day i want the best situation possible for Ja.

k_kiss
01-01-2012, 02:47 PM
sevs doing a pil2 q and a on his fb everyone get your questions in

Marcus still wont add me on FB...for the past 2 years loll

Imma holla @ u tho Mike...let me know the deal

MurdaNL
01-01-2012, 02:57 PM
My advice: no one ask anything, even if you do, you will probably get lied to. there words are unreliable and nothing worth. Especially not the words of 7 sucky aurelius. What would you like to know of that fag anyways:s

malik689
01-01-2012, 03:03 PM
My advice: no one ask anything, even if you do, you will probably get lied to. there words are unreliable and nothing worth. Especially not the words of 7 sucky aurelius. What would you like to know of that fag anyways:s

Shada facup

aurelius954
01-01-2012, 03:04 PM
If I got over this, then you muhhunchers will too. Believe me. As far as being a 7 dickrider, LOL. If you only knew AND fuck you, thank you very much. Hug my nuts. I aint really mad yall. MIO will always be alright with me

Eimz_T
01-01-2012, 03:13 PM
I think MurdaNL and Scope being so ignorant helped me realise I was on the wrong side of the fence lol

aurelius954
01-01-2012, 03:14 PM
marcus still wont add me on fb...for the past 2 years loll

imma holla @ u tho mike...let me know the deal

whut??????

bena2005
01-01-2012, 03:16 PM
aurelius954=scope

M.A KINGDOM
01-01-2012, 03:34 PM
i got you hommie

Vinnie
01-01-2012, 03:49 PM
yo whats that commercial they r talking about on sevens twitter+

aurelius954
01-01-2012, 04:24 PM
aurelius954=scope

Damn. LMFAO. Thats cold. Why didn't you just come and cut my throat

aurelius954
01-01-2012, 04:42 PM
yo whats that commercial they r talking about on sevens twitter+

Could it be tha Chiroc commercial? Wit Diddy?

Dermo
01-01-2012, 04:53 PM

lol thats the lowest of low

Skkkkkope
01-01-2012, 04:53 PM

Actually im right here.....

a3killa
01-01-2012, 04:55 PM
see sev needs reality

don't put no ja rule is the king of anything commercials on t.v. knowing damn well no one heard his new material

put some songs on the radio let it gain buzz and THEN put commerical out

you know what 95 percent of twitter is saying about the commercial?

LOL
LMAO
WTF
J/K
CAN'T BE SERIOUS

you know why because none of them heard a new ja rule song on the radio since 2007, they don't know he exist, they think he has not matured and all of these new songs like believe and never had time were never heard by the public because

THEY ARE NOT BEING SENT TO THE GOD DAMN FUCKING RADIO DAMMIT

how hard is it to get one new ja rule song on the radio?

are they not able to pay the radio stations?, or the djs don't give two shits about ja rule

you can put song after song on youtube, but until you hit the radio airwaves your still irrelevant

I don't know wtf is going on over there but their ego is way too big thinking it's 2001 or something

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Skkkkkope
01-01-2012, 04:55 PM
aurelius954=scope
I always have hated you because I thought you were a chick with your username and always thought u were sum stupid bitch. turns out I was right.

Skkkkkope
01-01-2012, 05:03 PM
7 is washed up, rule is too stupid to realize it and he should shoot everyone of his promotion people. that ron BAULDing homo sucks too. guess he didnt get the memo about growing his hair back. 7 is pretty much usless. Tell that sucka ass hoe to go make a nother pedofile ass track for LL Fool Gay and mabey they can lick eachothers lips. theres a reason gotti kicked 7 to the curb back in 2002. ITS BECAUSE HE SUCKS DICK AND GOTTI KNEW IT. Otherwise why wouldnt they kept him around. If it really was a $ issue you know gotti woulda gave him if it was worth it 2 keep his dog stankin ass around.

M.A KINGDOM
01-01-2012, 05:17 PM
7 is washed up, rule is too stupid to realize it and he should shoot everyone of his promotion people. that ron BAULDing homo sucks too. guess he didnt get the memo about growing his hair back. 7 is pretty much usless. Tell that sucka ass hoe to go make a nother pedofile ass track for LL Fool Gay and mabey they can lick eachothers lips. theres a reason gotti kicked 7 to the curb back in 2002. ITS BECAUSE HE SUCKS DICK AND GOTTI KNEW IT. Otherwise why wouldnt they kept him around. If it really was a $ issue you know gotti woulda gave him if it was worth it 2 keep his dog stankin ass around.

:Yayo:

bena2005
01-01-2012, 05:17 PM
need some tampons scope?

Skkkkkope
01-01-2012, 05:18 PM
need some tampons scope?

Yeah ill just grab them out of your bathroom.

bena2005
01-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Yeah ill just grab them out of your bathroom.

Damn, I'll tell your mom to hide somewhere else then.

Skkkkkope
01-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Bena i have a very simple question 4 u...... Why yo grandaddy gang bangin and yo momma booty be stankin?

bena2005
01-01-2012, 05:22 PM
Why do we have to endure you during your puberty? Come back in 10 years.

Skkkkkope
01-01-2012, 05:24 PM
According to your mother I already came back and back again. Why do I have to repeat the process? I dont want to give birth to another jew faced ass hole such as your self you smelly mexican

Havok
01-01-2012, 05:25 PM

This seems a bit harsh all things considered. I'm as frustrated and disappointed as anyone, but let's get real for a moment. RULE is in jail, and for all intents and purposes is useless at this point. 700 is the only person we know of that's doing ANY work for this album. We all assume that there is some sort of team behind the scenes, but I'm not so sure there's anyone other then Sev and Ja himself. Does the promotion suck? Yes. Are we all frustrated? Yes. However if this really is one man doing everything from production to promotion then I'd say cutting him just a little slack is warranted. I'm not happy with the delay's and all the BS either, and I'd suggest that RULE hire a new promotional team, however to say Sev sucks because of this seems a bit much. Seven is one of the few producers out there who I think consistently delivers top notch work. His beats are always amazing, and I'd go as far as to say he's the most under appreciated producer out today, and deserves far FAR more credit then he gets.

Don't let the drama of the delays cloud your vision as to the talent of what Seven actually brings to the table. As a producer he's an amazing talent and is as much a part of why this album is so looked forward to as is Rule himself. Without Seven there would be nothing at all at this point... so while I and others may bitch and moan about the delays, and while we're all frustrated with the never ending push backs, keep the complaints on point... Focus on the lousy promotion and the push back decision's (which we can all assume RULE is a part of) and save the general bitching about Seven's talent to yourself.

Skkkkkope
01-01-2012, 05:27 PM
^^^ Tell whoever that bitch is in your profile pic that she has nice tits.

a3killa
01-01-2012, 05:28 PM
and here's another thing about this R.P. b.s.

it's 2012 now most liely everyone has a pc now

now if you as an artist want to gain the publics attention how do you do it= mixtape

and not a mixtape of you and your homeboys on another rappers beats , it's your voice+your teams beats and you show through them why the public should be interested in you

atkins files was old material besides weekend girl
pil2 EP was going to b old songs
guap boys mixtape= cmon now wtf was the bullshit

and now R.P. which they claim is album material

you know what though?

waynes dedication 2 was album like material
drakes so far gone was a mixtape and the songs made it on the billboard charts
rick ross has been flowing with non album material and it shines on the radio

and here's the thing I don't think R.P. is even finished, it does not sound like an album it sounds like a mixtape and none of us can even name more than 10 songs on this "album"

if you want the public to buy your album then you need to give the public a reason to do it

ja should have went to the booth and destroyed that mic mixtape style and told 7 and the crew to release it before pil2 comes out

but noooooooooooooooo all of the mixtape materials are dusting in the mpire studios

again 7 needs to get of twitter and facebook and emails and go on ustream and actually talk to us artist to fan on the situation, preview the album and have a fun night THAT'S ALL

bena2005
01-01-2012, 05:31 PM
This seems a bit harsh all things considered. I'm as frustrated and disappointed as anyone, but let's get real for a moment. RULE is in jail, and for all intents and purposes is useless at this point. 700 is the only person we know of that's doing ANY work for this album. We all assume that there is some sort of team behind the scenes, but I'm not so sure there's anyone other then Sev and Ja himself. Does the promotion suck? Yes. Are we all frustrated? Yes. However if this really is one man doing everything from production to promotion then I'd say cutting him just a little slack is warranted. I'm not happy with the delay's and all the BS either, and I'd suggest that RULE hire a new promotional team, however to say Sev sucks because of this seems a bit much. Seven is one of the few producers out there who I think consistently delivers top notch work. His beats are always amazing, and I'd go as far as to say he's the most under appreciated producer out today, and deserves far FAR more credit then he gets.

Don't let the drama of the delays cloud your vision as to the talent of what Seven actually brings to the table. As a producer he's an amazing talent and is as much a part of why this album is so looked forward to as is Rule himself. Without Seven there would be nothing at all at this point... so while I and others may bitch and moan about the delays, and while we're all frustrated with the never ending push backs, keep the complaints on point... Focus on the lousy promotion and the push back decision's (which we can all assume RULE is a part of) and save the general bitching about Seven's talent to yourself.

Don't be too harsh on scope, he's adopted

a3killa
01-01-2012, 05:33 PM
I'm sorry for the rant everyone

my jets are eliminated from the playoffs today so Im a little steamed right now lol

Skkkkkope
01-01-2012, 05:36 PM
Don't be too harsh on scope, he's adopted

I was adopted by your cunt of a mother then I raped her. Is taht technically incest?

M.A KINGDOM
01-01-2012, 06:04 PM
smh skopes been back a day and hes already annoying the shit out of me

Skkkkkope
01-01-2012, 06:09 PM
smh skopes been back a day and hes already annoying the shit out of me

Its because your english and no one likes/wants you. Get over it old chap.

Eimz_T
01-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Its because your english and no one likes/wants you. Get over it old chap.

You're.

MurdaNL
01-01-2012, 06:12 PM
scope is just keeping it real, he is totally right about 7. Look at 7 retweeting this shit:

MartianScorcher Martian Scorcher
@700hitseason don't worry bout these traitors.. turning they back every chance they get... time to clean house. go back to curtis snitches!

Because people are pissed of because of the fifth time this albums get pushed back. Because he makes a mess of the release of this album together with his gay team we are suddenly traitors? He is an utter failure.

bena2005
01-01-2012, 06:18 PM
smh I check mio maybe once a day then move on in life...even if the album never comes out I don't give a shit honestly...but for you and the autistic scope it seems like pil2 is part of your life

move on mane...smh...7 is doing what's best and if it's coming out February then fine...but calling him a failure everyday is getting old.. just sayin

Dermo
01-01-2012, 06:28 PM
right skope is gone again user registrations disabled again please dont quote his posts in future posts on this thread please

k_kiss
01-01-2012, 06:44 PM
he better not leak any more PIL2 songs tho........like really...........if anything leak an RP song........but all the leaks= nothing to look forward too from PIL2 if it ever does come out

Dermo
01-01-2012, 06:49 PM
he better not leak any more PIL2 songs tho........like really...........if anything leak an RP song........but all the leaks= nothing to look forward too from PIL2 if it ever does come out

thats what iv been saying....

M.A KINGDOM
01-01-2012, 07:03 PM
leak the whole album and have done with it... fuck fame album 2028 lol

M.A KINGDOM
01-01-2012, 07:04 PM
stand by...

bena2005
01-01-2012, 07:08 PM
Hes going to leak parachute i think

Eimz_T
01-01-2012, 07:09 PM
It's parachute.

aurelius954
01-01-2012, 07:26 PM
I was adopted by your cunt of a mother then I raped her. Is taht technically incest?

LOL. Is that really you Scopey? Hope so, we could use your insults right about now.

a3killa
01-01-2012, 07:26 PM
that's what i'm saying too no more pil2 leaks PLEASE

R.P., mixtape stuff, anything else

all I want is another ustream like we use to have where we can ask questions and listen to material

M.A KINGDOM
01-01-2012, 07:31 PM
he could be saying you have parachute to look forward to and be leaking something else

aurelius954
01-01-2012, 07:32 PM
It's parachute.

Damn, was hoping they didn't do that. Heart broken twice inna week. Parachute was one of the stars of the show. BUT as we all know, good babies don't cry

M.A KINGDOM
01-01-2012, 08:01 PM
http://soundcloud.com/pil2radio/03-parachute?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=facebook&utm_content=http%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fpil2radi o%2F03-parachute

ryan
01-01-2012, 08:11 PM
ima give it one listen. Whats the point of dropping this we got the whole album already. i would bet a good amount this album is not dropping Feb 28.

Westside
01-01-2012, 08:16 PM
SMH i wanted to start a Parachute "promo thread" but ill doubt if it does matter.

theinc
01-01-2012, 08:19 PM
lol 90% of the album is leaked.

Um wtf did they do to the beat ?! ..... it's different to the snippet.
Whoever is putting the "finishing touches" on these tracks is fucking them all up.

k_kiss
01-01-2012, 08:21 PM
another joint leaked..why?

why? why? why ? why? why? Why leak the entire pil 2 album before it comes out.....Honestly im shocked like wtf??? Didnt they not understand that we dont wana hear no more PIL2 tracks...like the album only has 10 songs on it....just ruins the entire experience

Super pissed....everytime theres a pushback we get a new leak to satisfy us...RP will never see the lgiht of day so leak that shit......why leak parachute man

I know everyone was mad yesterday and i held back......now u guys are calm and imm pissed......This album is Mirror Status rite now...we got Uh Oh, Body, Sunset, 300, Free, Its all hood all leaking before the album was "supposed to drop" and eventually we ended getting the album for free

Wheres the suspense...Why would i wana purchase PIL 2 now that i easily have all these songs on available........Why would "NEW FANS" that u are searching for wana purchase PIL2 when they can just google the album and download the songs there.........NEW FANS download albums...maybe call in radio to request singles.....LOYAL FANS support the album and PURCHASE IT..simply because of that connection that has been established between Rule and his die hards for more than 10 years now..........but i swear yall loosin a fan over here........and im one of the biggest rule groupies on MIO..yall see how i get mad at ppl for not being positive...but fuck that now.....i swear man...

I aint done either..imma be back with more fire

Eimz_T
01-01-2012, 08:23 PM
I'm annoyed that they put this out. Can't even enjoy the song.

Dermo
01-01-2012, 08:30 PM
ah well no need for an itunes purchase now just the hardcopy to add the collection thats if it gets released now, should fontana not have something to say about the whole album being leaked 2months before its due out ?

ReadTheBible
01-01-2012, 08:36 PM
they should not of leaked it, but wow this song is amazing

aurelius954
01-01-2012, 08:47 PM
I anint even gonna listen. Wonder if it's too late to add songs to make up for leaking the whole album. Know they got good music on tha back burner. I'm very close to this situation and I can't believe that a masterpiece was just thrown away like this just to please a few fans. Maybe all this is just a RLF. Don't even feel like LOLing

adamantiumstar
01-01-2012, 08:52 PM
worst marketing strategy ever.......give PIL 2 for free lol......it's almost the case to this point....

PIL 2 is like "the mirror" part 2 lol..................

a3killa
01-01-2012, 08:55 PM
so that's over half of the album leaked now

this has me so sad right now

is R.P. that good that they don't want to leak any songs

and now im listening to parachute wtf happened to the beat?

the beat I've heard on that M1 youtube video is the one I want to hear

atleast ja goes hard on this

adamantiumstar
01-01-2012, 08:57 PM
we gonna get tired of PIL 2 songs even before the album is out.....that's the problem with leaking tracks..............some of yall are strong enough to wait til it comes out....but I ain't.....

a3killa
01-01-2012, 08:57 PM
I might start attacking doe for info about R.P. now

ryan
01-01-2012, 08:58 PM
7's words on FB to why he released so much...

After the VMA's the whole World Passionately Hated Kanye. 2 months out from his release of the twisted fantasy album he released a new record from the Album once a week until the album dropped. i personally would have liked to experience the album all together but his album sold even more because he erased any doubt that people had that he could come back.

Dermo
01-01-2012, 08:58 PM
i dunno Sev just compared PIL2 to Kanye's good friday releases i give up

a3killa
01-01-2012, 09:00 PM
we gonna get tired of PIL 2 songs even before the album is out.....that's the problem with leaking tracks..............some of yall are strong enough to wait til it comes out....but I ain't.....

thing is it's not the songs leaking that i'm mad about

it's 7 leaking them that pisses me off

like dude you think this is going to make us happy?

give me wake me up, give me brothers keeper, give me we run the city, give me college girls

just no more pil2

all we need is a snippet of EVERY SONG ON THE ALBUM not the songs

adamantiumstar
01-01-2012, 09:01 PM
lolol...yeah comparing kanye when he was on top of his game to ja when ja hasn't released one single for the last ...years and is in jail right now.....how remarkably intelligent...only problem is that people love that kinda shit when rappers get publicly involved wit bullshit....look at chris brown "fame"..., people bought it like crazy and he was still under the "rihanna punches" publicity.....

malik689
01-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Parachute is fucking sick they already.mentioned the beat would be up a certain bpm so try to be positive please. At the start this was gonna be a 17 track double disc . So imagine how rule n sev feel anyway u can't download it and hardly anyone checks sevs shit except us fans so shut the fuck up bunch of nobs

a3killa
01-01-2012, 09:03 PM
hold up is sev brain dead?

how does he not know good friday and kanyes album is TWO DIFFERENT THINGS?

good friday was the mixtape released in pieces every week for promo for MDTF

MDTF AND GOOD FRIDAY IS 2 DIFFERENT THINGS

GOOD FRIDAY IS NOT THE FUCKING ALBUM

OH MY GOD WTF IS HAPPENING

ryan
01-01-2012, 09:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSybCN3kpu0&list=LLEQrqlGF24VaPfVEBECe9Lg&feature=mh_lolz

adamantiumstar
01-01-2012, 09:06 PM
give all the renaissance project tracks til the album drops but don't give your comeback album away.......I don't know I might just be too logical and shit.....but leaking can't do no good.....leaking is great when you are superstar status.....it builds impatience and buzz......ja is just getting back on his feet, people start to feelin him again more and more......but this ain't the way to promote the album.....make RP as a mixtape, some songs are fucking hot....make people talkin....and then release officially the comeback album.....not the other way around....

a3killa
01-01-2012, 09:07 PM
exactly

you want to leak something leak R.P.

maybe R.P. is better than pil2 and that's why ja is holding on to it?

Westside
01-01-2012, 09:08 PM
ah well no need for an itunes purchase now just the hardcopy to add the collection thats if it gets released now, should fontana not have something to say about the whole album being leaked 2months before its due out ?

LOL i bet Fontana dont even know whats 7's been doing!

malik689
01-01-2012, 09:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSybCN3kpu0&list=LLEQrqlGF24VaPfVEBECe9Lg&feature=mh_lolz

What did you use to rip it

a3killa
loving the track btw..........................just saying

adamantiumstar
exactly

you want to leak something leak R.P.

maybe R.P. is better than pil2 and that's why ja is holding on to it?

personnally man, I think RP is better than PIL 2 lol......but critically I guess PIL 2 is more "grammy award winning" material than RP.....RP is more of the funky ja......

look at My beautiful dark twisted fantasy.....personally.....three four crazy tracks.....but graduation was mad incredible

so my tastes might be different from a grammy award judge lol

ryan
01-01-2012, 09:11 PM
What did you use to rip it

soundcloud ripper
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Audio/Other-AUDIO-Tools/Soundcloud-Ripper.shtml

Westside
01-01-2012, 09:11 PM
Super pissed....everytime theres a pushback we get a new leak to satisfy us...

Sooo true and i can tell u with another couple of delays the whole is out by march to satisfy us SMH :Yayo:

Westside
01-01-2012, 09:16 PM
They allready shouldda dropped RP this summer so in all time they could work on the art called PIL2 and the. we wouldve had PIL2 somewhere this year in may and everybody was satisfied!

SMH how can u have a finished album on the shelves start a second album ... and before they had they act togetter they wanna realese some half done art :yayo:

a3killa
01-01-2012, 09:17 PM
I mean if the album is leaked week by week I hope sev don't release

pray 4 the day
drown
fuck fame
believe

the other songs we heard but not mastered ( to the top, black vodka) I would not mind leaking

a3killa
01-01-2012, 09:18 PM
parachute on the radio will be a very very very good look though

but before that happens

sev needs to take the autotune from ja's voice to give it a more raw effect

k_kiss
01-01-2012, 09:31 PM
i dunno Sev just compared PIL2 to Kanye's good friday releases i give up

fuck that shit...his logic is way off....KANYE SOLD ALOT OF RECORDS BECAUSE HES FUCKING KANYE WEST

LEAKING a NEW PIL SONG EVERYWEEEK WONT HELP JA

Are these guys serious man. Its Kanye West...No matter how many ppl hate him they will still buy his music...Just like Wen ja was ontop of the game....he was Ja Rule...so ppl buy his music just because

i give up 2

a3killa
01-01-2012, 09:48 PM
oh shit funk flex posted the song on his website

i'll be listening to hot 97 tomorrow to see if he plays it

ever since I heard the snippet I imagine flex dropping bombs on the track

hope it happens

you know what's weirder though? this is the most quickest promo of a song from the album, which proves the main theory

ja rule spitting hard lyrics like 3:36 will get people attention

a3killa
01-01-2012, 09:53 PM
and malik689 can munch on a diseased dick whoever that is

if the album dropped this very second we would buy 3 copies each

so don't question us, we've been here strong for years and will be here for more whether you like it or not

theinc
01-01-2012, 10:00 PM
The last few days have really sealed the fate of PIL2 and from what I can see it's mostly been 7's doing.

Parachute is a great track, although I prefer the snippet version. Having said that I agree it was a foolish move to leak it considering a majority of the tracks from the album have leaked.

7's a great music producer but having him at the helm of this project was a big mistake, a very big mistake. Ja continually makes great music that nobody can make, and time after time it's always wasted because of the clowns his got working for him.

Sad state of affairs.

k_kiss
01-01-2012, 10:05 PM
for what its worth........Parachute is an amazing track. Never seen that energy from rule that hes had on RLF and Parachute in years.....If PIL2 was released on a Major.....definetely would of been the comeback album, id even call for a grammy...Just based off the music and the subject matter of the album

still mad tho

Westside
01-01-2012, 10:26 PM
The last few days have really sealed the fate of PIL2 and from what I can see it's mostly been 7's doing.

Parachute is a great track, although I prefer the snippet version. Having said that I agree it was a foolish move to leak it considering a majority of the tracks from the album have leaked.

7's a great music producer but having him at the helm of this project was a big mistake, a very big mistake. Ja continually makes great music that nobody can make, and time after time it's always wasted because of the clowns his got working for him.

Sad state of affairs.

Thats JA's mistake lettin a producer handle a complete album wich is his first time eva, im more mad at the so called team? wheres Gutta, Sonya n DoeDolla?

aurelius954
01-01-2012, 10:44 PM
oh shit funk flex posted the song on his website

i'll be listening to hot 97 tomorrow to see if he plays it

ever since I heard the snippet I imagine flex dropping bombs on the track

hope it happens

you know what's weirder though? this is the most quickest promo of a song from the album, which proves the main theory

ja rule spitting hard lyrics like 3:36 will get people attention

If this goes straight to radio, I think that would negate tha leak. This mutha is just too good to just fucking give away. But then I've said that about every song on tha album. Parachute iz THAT shit.

aurelius954
01-01-2012, 10:48 PM
Thats JA's mistake lettin a producer handle a complete album wich is his first time eva, im more mad at the so called team? wheres Gutta, Sonya n DoeDolla?
You think Marcus is making ANY descisions alone. I think you give him more credit than he desrves

a3killa
01-01-2012, 10:54 PM
god damn

it's like I should be angry

but this song is SO DAMN GOOD

solja134
01-01-2012, 11:38 PM
it has a download link for the song on flex's site...

gmoney13
01-01-2012, 11:56 PM
love how thier doing this!

wudeva123
01-02-2012, 01:50 AM
Track is hot, snippet version was better IMO, Rule brought more energy to it although this mastered version isn't a big screw up like the mastered spun a web or not having rule on the hook of NHT. I don't like the decision to release another track though especially with the date moved to Feb 28. Please No More leaks from Pil2, only RP or mixtape stuff. I hope Ja can still sell some copies even with so much of the material out there.

ajthegreat
01-02-2012, 01:56 AM
Song is dope, but if they really want to keep releasing leaks to make up for these infinite push backs, release some stuff from RP.

ReadTheBible
01-02-2012, 02:13 AM
Ja Rule was trending on twitter for about 10 min lol

wudeva123
01-02-2012, 02:14 AM
At this point with 4 mastered tracks (Spun A Web, Parachute, RLF, NHT) I believe no new material should be released, the 3 singles should be Parachute, RLF & NHT. I believe these 3 are sufficient evidence for people to buy the album, regardless of pushbacks and standbys and what not, there are 3 bangers to promote as singles. I know the plan was supposed to include superstar and black vodka as singles but those mastered versions should not be released till the album drops, trying to avoid a "Food and Liquor". On another note Sev has been under attack for his business acumen but the personal stuff is overboard. Rule wouldn't have trusted sev with the project if he didn't believe he had his best interest in mind. And from the mastered versions we've heard 3 of the 4 songs in my opinion have been excellently produced (never could get into the new spun a web). Just please don't release any more material I mean die hard fans are begging you not to give us more music in hopes that Rule can gain support from non MIO folk. Speaking for myself and I'm sure some others after 8 years we really just want to say thank you for the work you & rule & co have done by spending our hard earned cash on the project. Thanks

a3killa
01-02-2012, 02:35 AM
Ja Rule was trending on twitter for about 10 min lol

we made it:eazy:

a3killa
01-02-2012, 02:37 AM
I know parachute would get praised

but this much

i'm shocked

a3killa
01-02-2012, 02:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdAc5GtxT4w

ajthegreat
01-02-2012, 02:55 AM
Ja was trending, but 97% of those tweets were shitting on him lol. Doesn't take away from the fact he has been dropping hot music.

ReadTheBible
01-02-2012, 03:00 AM
Ja was trending, but 97% of those tweets were shitting on him lol. Doesn't take away from the fact he has been dropping hot music.

Nahh i actually stopped reading bible and read about 100's of the tweets it was bout 50-50 not 97% lol

relentless
01-02-2012, 03:01 AM
parachute is the best song on PIL2 that I've heard...but I still think Black Vodka has the potential to be the biggest hit...with the right promo and timing...that song could crack billboard hot 100 top ten easily.

Havok
01-02-2012, 03:19 AM
God damn... hearing this (Parachute) only makes me more pissed that the album isn't dropping January 24th. Simply amazing, and a shame that the general public is missing out.

$tate
01-02-2012, 05:18 AM
What a fucking dope track, wow! Im done being mad, actually I wasnt mad just smh.

This album deserves more work and promo than its getting. I cant hate 7, without him we would be stuck with those wack RP beats.

Niggas want to give record deals to Busta and Mystikal, fuck them niggas they not anywhere Ja. Irv is already Exec producer on PIL2, I really hope he makes something happen here.

Vinnie
01-02-2012, 05:18 AM
omg this parachute is DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adamantiumstar
01-02-2012, 06:16 AM
the second verse of parachute is "clap back" energetic material

Jdogg
01-02-2012, 07:19 AM
WOW dope track, i actually prefer the original snippet (think this has been speeded up???) but still a hot track. The only bad thing now for me is i've heard all the tracks i was looking forward to the most :( (NHT & Parachute)

adamantiumstar
01-02-2012, 08:09 AM
WOW dope track, i actually prefer the original snippet (think this has been speeded up???) but still a hot track. The only bad thing now for me is i've heard all the tracks i was looking forward to the most :( (NHT & Parachute)

the fuck fame intro is the real deal pal ;).....game changer..

elcuppan
01-02-2012, 08:24 AM
HAHAHA wow...

i was mad upset...now im just confused...

i told myself i wont listen to leaks..only the ones 7 puts out...but its turns out marcus is turning out the whole album for free haha...oh lord..

parachute is amazing...but the album is officially ruined for me...damn..

and with kanye..yes he leaked songs..but it wasnt everything off the album...and certainly not the best stuff..a couple of the songs didnt make the album at all...even the best song he leaked "devil in a new dress" had a sick ass ricky rozay verse added to it...

i dont think its fair to compare ja to kanye....a good friday thing wont work for rule...i dunno...

if theres an injection of money then thats good..

but maybe its a lil too late....i dunno... could be wrong tho..

cashmurderers
01-02-2012, 08:27 AM
aart from us memeber on mio ... all that the mainstream wudda heard is RLF NHT and now Parachute... an WOW parachute is immense ... this is the hype JA needs ... i think sev has made the right decision leaking this i really do cos its already gettin mad response..... its not just about satisfying us 30 members on MIO lol

elcuppan
01-02-2012, 08:32 AM
aart from us memeber on mio ... all that the mainstream wudda heard is RLF NHT and now Parachute... an WOW parachute is immense ... this is the hype JA needs ... i think sev has made the right decision leaking this i really do cos its already gettin mad response..... its not just about satisfying us 30 members on MIO lol

yes it will get a response...its sick...its fukin amazing...

but for the fan that has waited many years and remained loyal...the album is ruined...:unsure:

cashmurderers
01-02-2012, 08:38 AM
i disagree ... surely everyone of us loyal fans wants Ja Rule to blow again right?? how can he blow with no hype surrounding the album?? we will all be buzzing if were hearing Ja Rule on our radios again and the videosx on Tv again... an theres no way that was gonna happen... so lets ride with this cos its actually getting hype an people are taking note... theres a commercial out for the album now an 2 of the dopest tracks we have ever heard from JA... we been waiting 7 years to see JA on the map again so lets ride it cos this album is CLASSIC an be proud that we all gone through the storm together

Jdogg
01-02-2012, 09:02 AM
there is 2 months til album release tho so i think 7 should have held off leaking parachute till nearer the release and just concentrated on the 2 tracks currently out on the net promoting them and the album with the commercial. RLF and NHT been out for a while already and by 28th feb they will be forgotten about so would have been ideal to hold off Parachute till early feb. now i would have thought 7 will have to drop another track to maintain the buzz nearer to the album release date

cashmurderers
01-02-2012, 09:12 AM
id say you can forget RLF till the album is out ..... i really cant see the video coming untill it drops so theres a new direction now an that direction is NHT AND PARACHUUTE ... lets goo with it RLF wasnt bringing any hype these two track sure as hell are

Eimz_T
01-02-2012, 09:51 AM
I was skeptical at first but I do kind of agree with this strategy. Thing is we don't need to be convinced to buy this album, but your average listener does. It's Ja Rule, people haven't heard anything from him since 2004, people need to know that there is quality music on this album or they're just going to ignore it with a simple "Ja Who?"

a3killa
01-02-2012, 10:48 AM
well it looks like parachute was the song that made the public notice

I say put that and NHT on the radio and like everyone else said put the rlf video up near the album release

elcuppan
01-02-2012, 11:36 AM
alright..i get it...

but the album is still ruined...

M.A KINGDOM
01-02-2012, 11:39 AM
parachute is dope im kinda passed caring about leaks etc i just dont give a fuck anymore lol im passed the whole mad and disappointed stage im at the numb dont feel shit stage but if and when the album drops all be sure to copp it

a3killa
01-02-2012, 11:40 AM
yeah it sorta is

well look at it this way

pil2 and RP will be the comeback albums

and fuck fame will be the one that sells(if it comes out)

M.A KINGDOM
01-02-2012, 11:41 AM
yeah it sorta is

well look at it this way

pil2 and RP will be the comeback albums

and fuck fame will be the one that sells(if it comes out)

wishful thinking

elcuppan
01-02-2012, 11:43 AM
i dont care about sales..i just want my album..

$tate
01-02-2012, 11:54 AM
Im also confused lol. At this stage my wish is for Rule to sign to a major. I pray to the 'universal' gods that it happens. Although highly unlikely while he is still locked up. I mean we not garage band rock fans smh... at least im not. It will never happen tho, right?

I just hope there is no dry seasons or 'calm before the storms' this year. If its going to drop its time to move. Otherwise I say just wait till Rule comes out.

M.A KINGDOM
01-02-2012, 12:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhtWiquGRxM

shots fired mpires down pick your team up pick ya pick ya team up

bena2005
01-02-2012, 12:17 PM
>>>>>pil2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYsX4ccReBE

k_kiss
01-02-2012, 12:20 PM
I was skeptical at first but I do kind of agree with this strategy. Thing is we don't need to be convinced to buy this album, but your average listener does. It's Ja Rule, people haven't heard anything from him since 2004, people need to know that there is quality music on this album or they're just going to ignore it with a simple "Ja Who?"

as rule fans..we always get upset..and then as the days go by...we flip thru a bunch of scenaros in our heads, to try and "Understand"their thought process....which is cool...but i think its ok for us to be Mad this time

its like if a girl was getting abused by her man...and he keeps pushin ur wig back..........and then u keep saying "well he loves me"

i mean yea the song is dope and everything..but we been hearing about digital campaigns and radio campaigns and all types of things with these singles that dont happen.....took nearly 6 months to get RLF on itunes....

im not tryna mess up the party....#JustSaying...

Propz
01-02-2012, 12:35 PM
Ya'll want music you got it...now you dont?

You aint gonna get overnight success you have to be consistent with the music...

solja134
01-02-2012, 12:39 PM
u know its funny how yall hating on RP so hard when i remember yall would lose sleep talking about how great it was. College girls and LOL i hear some of yall talk so much sh*t about those tracks but yall were praising that those racks hard before PIL2 was even thought of. All the tracks we heard from RP werent even done so why sh*t on it? yall get mad when ppl wont give ja's new songs a listen but look how some of yall treating RP.

some of yall a bunch of b*tches real talk... yall turn MIO into a dam Soap Opera forum. I thought Ja's haters were bad critics but it seems like some of this fans are worst.

and btw LOL is a hot track and is radio material in my book i dont care what none of yall say LOL and Free deserves to be on the radio.

malik689
01-02-2012, 12:44 PM
u know its funny how yall hating on RP so hard when i remember yall would lose sleep talking about how great it was. College girls and LOL i hear some of yall talk so much sh*t about those tracks but yall were praising that those racks hard before PIL2 was even thought of. All the tracks we heard from RP werent even done so why sh*t on it? yall get mad when ppl wont give ja's new songs a listen but look how some of yall treating RP.

some of yall a bunch of b*tches real talk... yall turn MIO into a dam Soap Opera forum. I thought Ja's haters were bad critics but it seems like some of this fans are worst.

and btw LOL is a hot track and is radio material in my book i dont care what none of yall say LOL and Free deserves to be on the radio.

:agree::agree:

adamantiumstar
01-02-2012, 12:46 PM
personnally I ain't hatin on RP....I always said it.....I want RP more than PIL 2....that's more of that ja rule swagge I'm looking for.....that's less emotional and personal but funkier in matter of music, groover.....

and once again...i'll say it....

sex'n'candy....we run the city....hello hello....wake me....>>>>>>>>>>PIL 2

ryan
01-02-2012, 12:49 PM
LOOOL 7 just said this about this forum. im not a hater, dermo hes tryin to get some of your market share here lol. :P

mio = hater forum. Debuting new hater free PIL2 Site January 17 2012. #ReturnOfTheGoldenAge+700.

M.A KINGDOM
01-02-2012, 12:51 PM
i was just about to post this like really marcus dissing rules most loyal fan base how stupid can this man get

k_kiss
01-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Just seen that

MIO is the only murderinc fansite/forum on the net, with the most dedicated and loyal rule fans...
.Who got RLF number 1 on hiphopdx...it was Us.......
Who makes promo threads and blast off all these rule songs on forums and blogs...its us.........
Who registers on new sites just to comment on rule songs so ppl would pay attention...its us......
Who came up with the ideas to View and make NHT video most discussed so it gets alot of views...It Was us
Who stayed up all night till 12 midnight to be the first to purchase RLF on itunes accross the world.....it was us

need i continue???

thats a slap

solja134
01-02-2012, 12:54 PM
this place is a hater forum because of "some" ppl on it... its JA RULE's music NOT MIO's music. Making music is what HE loves to do so let HIM enjoy it. He's been in the industry and has been successful while no one on here has.

k_kiss
01-02-2012, 12:56 PM
right...but everyone on MIO will purchase atleast 2 copies of PIL 2...Physical and digital

regardless of if we are hating/upset or whatever...am i the only one who feels it wrong for him to say that?

solja134
01-02-2012, 12:58 PM
hold up why do yall assume that you guys are the number one fans? cause yall on a fansite? lol i know a good bit of people who like Ja Rule and they dont have to be on a fansite to prove it. Jus because people not obsessed with Rule like some of yall are it doesnt mean that they arent fans of him. Yall are just too negative when yall say Ja has no fans in America smh.

M.A KINGDOM
01-02-2012, 12:59 PM
i take it your gokemon take your bullshit dickriding else ware there is no haters in this forum were all loyal rule fans and for sev to say that is bullshit people have opinions and just cause there criticising something that makes them a hater wtf are u serious and like my man kiss sed spliting rules fan base good move :Yayo: people wont even sign up to the new site i actually cant belive sev sed that thats pissed me off

ryan
01-02-2012, 01:00 PM
hold up why do yall assume that you guys are the number one fans? cause yall on a fansite? lol i know a good bit of people who like Ja Rule and they dont have to be on a fansite to prove it. Jus because people not obsessed with Rule like some of yall are it doesnt mean that they arent fans of him. Yall are just too negative when yall say Ja has no fans in America smh.

jump off 7's dick and log out. thats all.

solja134
01-02-2012, 01:02 PM
right...but everyone on MIO will purchase atleast 2 copies of PIL 2...Physical and digital

regardless of if we are hating/upset or whatever...am i the only one who feels it wrong for him to say that?

really? so do u really believe that every single person on here bought RLF? come on get real dogg u guys think too far ahead too much with everything. Think for today, right now we got parachute forget talkin about when the album drops cause yall get your own hopes up way too much talkin about whats gonna be the first single and how much its gonna sell.

M.A KINGDOM
01-02-2012, 01:02 PM

:smokin:

Jdogg
01-02-2012, 01:06 PM
forums are there for people to get their opinions across....if everyone had the same views there would be no need to have the forum

solja134
01-02-2012, 01:07 PM

hold up dogg when did i say i was riding with 7? i aint riding wit nobody. its not my fault that ppl like YOU are stuck in this little world called MIO (no disrespect) theres many ppl outside of MIO who are Rule fans. look at his tour videos if u havent notice its packed and sold out with NON-MIO fans in the audience... so you disrespect Rule by honestly thinking we are the only fans hes got. If we were the only fans he got he wouldnt be recording this album.

k_kiss
01-02-2012, 01:08 PM
really? so do u really believe that every single person on here bought RLF? come on get real dogg u guys think too far ahead too much with everything. Think for today, right now we got parachute forget talkin about when the album drops cause yall get your own hopes up way too much talkin about whats gonna be the first single and how much its gonna sell.

no one here cares about sales...........................countless members have said that..........which is why we didnt want the pushback

2. If no one on MIO bought RLF on itunes........how many other ppl accross the world do u think would buy it. Yes. Please include those who didnt know that it was even hitting itunes...and also dont forget to include those only knew because members of this forum hit up as many sites as possible to spread the word.

We make threads Strictly for the purpose of different places to go and promo rules song

We aint getting paid...we do it becase we are fans

M.A KINGDOM
01-02-2012, 01:14 PM
The Truth is the Frequency level has to be raised. Who cares if they all buy 2 copies when there site pushes away thousands of new fans that want to connect to ja's fanbase. there needs to be a quality alternative. people get pissed...So have a pissed off thread and unload there. but keep the bitchy comments contained. the harshest site on the internet against Ja's project is mio. that's a problem. That's what moderators are for. New Fans excited about the album hear about mio and visit only to find a rest haven for low life comments negativity poisons every thread. I can Appreciate what it started out to be but now its gone to sh*t. .....wow really sev fuck outer here then!

elcuppan
01-02-2012, 01:14 PM
hahaha marcus needs to chill...

i got offended by that ... mio to the death...i wont fuk with another forum....enjoy ur hater free (dick rider) forum....

aint nothing wrong with us voicing our opinions..we are people ..

i myself...and many other "credible" people on this site have stood by 7 for a long time..shuttin people down who complained and so on....so i think hes dead wrong...

we still here...we always gonna be here....not even 7 can shut us down...i swear...
id buss guns

maybe hes upset cause dermo lost the head ...i dunno...doesnt change the fact we still gonna buy the album...

calling us haters is a major insult...and to shit on the site like that is very childish from 7...

solja134
01-02-2012, 01:15 PM
no one here cares about sales...........................countless members have said that..........which is why we didnt want the pushback

2. If no one on MIO bought RLF on itunes........how many other ppl accross the world do u think would buy it. Yes. Please include those who didnt know that it was even hitting itunes...and also dont forget to include those only knew because members of this forum hit up as many sites as possible to spread the word.

We make threads Strictly for the purpose of different places to go and promo rules song

We aint getting paid...we do it becase we are fans

countless memeber say a lot of things here but dont mean it. if yall didnt care about sales so much then why are so many of yall complaining that he shouldve dropped a mixtape? why were so many of yall complanin about they shouldve been promoting? the fact that they werent promoting lead us to get RLF number one on hip hop dx as well as promoting the mixtapes on forums.

u can say all day that u dont care about sales but u kno dam well that if that album flop u wouldnt like it, y? cuz u know it deserves better than that.

but ima do like ryan said and log off... i got better things to do rather than stay on here and cry about ja rule and 7. i cant believe i wasted my time wit this sh*t

adamantiumstar
01-02-2012, 01:16 PM
anyway it's always working like that....when we disagree with some ja or seven are doin....we gonna be called haters........it's like we should say yes to all the things they does, even if it was the dumbest shit ever lol......and i'mma buy two albums like kiss said it.....or should each member of MIO should buy 5? how many members on MIO....how much would it be in matter of sales?

bena2005
01-02-2012, 01:17 PM
well 7 is pissed it's normal but its kids like murdanl and scope who are annoying as fuck

k_kiss
01-02-2012, 01:19 PM
Im done. But just 1 thing left to say

Ppl on mio dont push fans away because of comments, PPl expect that, just like any other forum

PPL get pushed away because of the countless pushbacks and false hope and in some cases lies. There has been many OG Mio members who have parted ways and moved on to other artists for that particular reason. So dont blame us for that. PPl get pushed away because of the countless pushbacks.....while those of us still hear for almost 10 years get shitted on by the people we used to stick up for

Im Done. Last comment on this subject

adamantiumstar
01-02-2012, 01:19 PM
seven is pissed but he don't get that he's changing his plans every two hours...

that's the only thang that's bothering us lol....don't announce shit if you ain't sure of it....is it really difficult?

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

same as my brotha K "loveshow maker' kiss......last comment from me on that as well.

elcuppan
01-02-2012, 01:27 PM
"MIO is not official ..its un-offical...so there is no guards there to stop people from speaking there mind..we dont work for ja rule...we are just loyal fans..a loyal fan does not have to be a dickrider..we dont have to agree with everything..but we do support it.....and lately even the mods have been dis-gruntle ..i will give u that ..i appologise if u got offended by anything i might have said..just that heat of the moment...im still here tho....but if thats ur opinion then let it be that... -elcuppan"

" we all are responsible for the negativity we are promoting in the process of expressing ourselves. - 7"

aurelius954
01-02-2012, 01:27 PM
hold up dogg when did i say i was riding with 7? i aint riding wit nobody. its not my fault that ppl like YOU are stuck in this little world called MIO (no disrespect) theres many ppl outside of MIO who are Rule fans. look at his tour videos if u havent notice its packed and sold out with NON-MIO fans in the audience... so you disrespect Rule by honestly thinking we are the only fans hes got. If we were the only fans he got he wouldnt be recording this album.

Felt just like you a few days ago. Even equated people here to 50 fans. BUT we're more civilized here than you think. Therefore, your opinions are welcome here. By me anyway. I aint mad atcha homes. LOL, these folks here WILL let you know when they're mad at you. LOL. They have opinions too. I also welcome theirs. AND I DO RIDE WIT 7. No shame in my game

bena2005
01-02-2012, 01:28 PM
dermo is paying to run the website...7 didn't need to drop that comment on twitter