PDA

View Full Version : 09/12/11 NEW JA RULE/ COLLEGE GIRLS....unfinished...

adamantiumstar
09-12-2011, 01:32 PM
http://worldwideurbanmusic.com/

check on the link and you'll find it on the list....

click on it and listen to it....

unfinished version....but this is hot....beat goes hard...

Melle
09-12-2011, 01:58 PM
The owner of that website is a user here, i dont remember his name right now tho.. :P Sarority girls tho? lol. Beat is nice, not so good promo though for ja :/ People must not expect this from PIL2

Altough it says unfinished.. U know how people are :)

Dermo
09-12-2011, 02:23 PM
1 verse unfinished pointless leak by whoever done it

MurdaNL
09-12-2011, 02:26 PM
Dope beat, but most fucking pointless leak ever....... rather leak wake me.. masterd please:D

elcuppan
09-12-2011, 02:31 PM
JaRuleNL the owner of that site..former poster here

S3M1R
09-12-2011, 02:31 PM
what's up with these unfinished songz getting leaked, first LOL now this =/

aurelius954
09-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Amateurish. In my opinion of course. Not a good look for Ja

Moist Murderer
09-12-2011, 05:17 PM
fuck, Adam, where u keep findin these leaks? College girls is a bangin track, crazy beat. ima check dis now but i wont b tellin any1 else bout it

MCBenZ
09-12-2011, 05:24 PM
this reminds me to Faithful, to me it seems dumb as hell to realese all this Ummastered tracks, just my opinion

Maxter
09-12-2011, 06:38 PM
Dope beat! Who's the producer?

a3killa
09-12-2011, 06:53 PM
need a full version of this , the beat goes hard

Moist Murderer
09-12-2011, 06:58 PM
need a full version of this , the beat goes hard

we need it when the time is right and not leaked

Westside
09-12-2011, 07:58 PM
Mad track this most be on RP!!!

This track and No Grind No Shine is maaaad....Ja on his Bay Are sheeet :smokin:

Nfltitan09
09-12-2011, 11:20 PM
Not too new: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8VGdgvSDkY

djmickeydee
09-13-2011, 02:04 AM
The Beat Sux...Can't Get Into The Song @ All...And It's NOT Cause Lack Of Trying It's Cause It Sux...lol

No Melody...Just Sound Like "Arab Money" All Over...Just Ja Rappin Over The Track

Ja Needs Melody In His Beats...It's Not Right Unless He's Atleast Doin Some Kinda Singing...And Regardless Of His Singing...It Ain't Him...The Beat Sux...lol...It Ain't Right

They Released The Shit Too Early And It's Unfinished...The Beat Sux...And I'm Listening To The Song As I'm Writting This...The Beat Sux...lol...iight I've Said That Enough...

Bottom Line...Keep The Lyrics But Trash The Beat...Come Up With Another One...The Beat Sux

malik689
09-13-2011, 04:00 PM
omg @ ppl sayin not a good look and shit this song is seriously sick (sick as in good) and u lot are just weird about ja rule music u never can admit that he actually has a good song just coz its him

albanian murda
09-13-2011, 04:53 PM
I really like it and Im sure im goin to like even more when the "real" version comes out...

relentless
09-13-2011, 10:20 PM
The Beat Sux...Can't Get Into The Song @ All...And It's NOT Cause Lack Of Trying It's Cause It Sux...lol

No Melody...Just Sound Like "Arab Money" All Over...Just Ja Rappin Over The Track

Ja Needs Melody In His Beats...It's Not Right Unless He's Atleast Doin Some Kinda Singing...And Regardless Of His Singing...It Ain't Him...The Beat Sux...lol...It Ain't Right

They Released The Shit Too Early And It's Unfinished...The Beat Sux...And I'm Listening To The Song As I'm Writting This...The Beat Sux...lol...iight I've Said That Enough...

Bottom Line...Keep The Lyrics But Trash The Beat...Come Up With Another One...The Beat Sux

lol what u talkin about? the beat is all melody...it sounds like luda's 'the potion'. but thats not why i cant really get into it...the reason i dont really mess with this track is cos rule sounds out of place on it imo...talkin about college girls lol. his daughter is almost a college girl...shit aint a good look son :laugh:

just seems like a gimicky track to fit in with todays crowds.

djmickeydee
09-14-2011, 01:36 AM
@ Relent...I'm Talkin About Melody Homeboy...Like Violins, Melody...Something He Can Sing Too...All I Hear In This Track Or Beat Rather...Is Bottles Clanking Together...Witch Is VERY Annoying By The Way.

I Can't Get Into It...If Ja Can Sing To This Song I'd Be Amazed...And As I Said Before...It's NOT Cause I Don't Like The Song...The Rapping Is Fine To Me...It's Just NOT His Type Of Track.

This Some Shit Wayne Should Be Doing...Cause Wayne Ain't No Singer...Wayne Is Straight Rapper..Kinda Like How He Did On "6 Foot 7 Foot"...The Beat Was Made For Straight Rapping...He TRY To Be But He Ain't...Ja Can't Just Straight Rap Without Singing...He Can..But That's Not The Ja I Like I Guess...Maybe I'm Just Too Damn Picky...Before I Said It WASN'T About The Singing...I LIED..It's ALL About Him Singing...And He Can't Do That With This...The Bottles Clinging Together Just Make It Stupider(If That's A Word lol)

I Dunno...To Each Is Own I Guess...I Just Don't Like It...So I Say NEXT!!!!

relentless
09-14-2011, 02:37 AM
@ Relent...I'm Talkin About Melody Homeboy...Like Violins, Melody...Something He Can Sing Too...All I Hear In This Track Or Beat Rather...Is Bottles Clanking Together...Witch Is VERY Annoying By The Way.

I Can't Get Into It...If Ja Can Sing To This Song I'd Be Amazed...And As I Said Before...It's NOT Cause I Don't Like The Song...The Rapping Is Fine To Me...It's Just NOT His Type Of Track.

This Some Shit Wayne Should Be Doing...Cause Wayne Ain't No Singer...Wayne Is Straight Rapper..Kinda Like How He Did On "6 Foot 7 Foot"...The Beat Was Made For Straight Rapping...He TRY To Be But He Ain't...Ja Can't Just Straight Rap Without Singing...He Can..But That's Not The Ja I Like I Guess...Maybe I'm Just Too Damn Picky...Before I Said It WASN'T About The Singing...I LIED..It's ALL About Him Singing...And He Can't Do That With This...The Bottles Clinging Together Just Make It Stupider(If That's A Word lol)

I Dunno...To Each Is Own I Guess...I Just Don't Like It...So I Say NEXT!!!!

i know what u mean, but i think youre a bit confused about what a melody is. having violins and stuff doesnt really have anything do with it. ja cant really sing over this cos the beat is actually too melodic...if it was just a few steady ascending/descending notes or chords..something simpler with more space for vocals...ja would be able to sing a melody over the top. this beat is constant with the melody and doesnt really leave room for much.

Vinnie
09-14-2011, 03:39 AM
lol what u talkin about? the beat is all melody...it sounds like luda's 'the potion'. but thats not why i cant really get into it...the reason i dont really mess with this track is cos rule sounds out of place on it imo...talkin about college girls lol. his daughter is almost a college girl...shit aint a good look son :laugh:

just seems like a gimicky track to fit in with todays crowds.

lol yeah you speaking the truth homie!

jview
09-14-2011, 05:16 PM
Lol worst song ever. I could of made this beat

malik689
09-18-2011, 05:26 AM
rule shud sell this song to tinie tempah sounds like a hit to me and tinie tempah sells records without talent

Propz
09-19-2011, 10:48 PM
Damn why all the songs I dont care for gotta leak why not Brothers Keeper...smh