PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Photos: Vanilla Ice, Suge Knight, Ja Rule

kayitosway954
08-03-2011, 10:50 AM
odd gathering... I gotta diskuss this like a drunk Drake at 4am :smokin:

I hope Ja never got/gets punked like Suge did Ice [otherwise we'll see Suge Knight as VP of MPire soon :Yayo:.. somethin like a Dave Mays-Benzino situation or how Suge was punked Dre & Sam Sneed]

http://interestsofchris.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/sugeicerule.jpg

http://interestsofchris.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/foundationroom-095.jpg

M.A KINGDOM
08-03-2011, 11:35 AM
these pics are hella old ma dude

kayitosway954
08-03-2011, 01:22 PM
nukka, I aint say they was new, I said they from 2009 and it awkward Suge & Ice was kikking it, Ice pretty much invested in Death Row.

Following the success of "Ice Ice Baby", California rapper Mario "Chocolate" Johnson, an associate of Suge Knight, claimed that he had helped in writing the song, and had not received credit or royalties for the song. Knight & two bodyguards arrived at The Palm in West Hollywood, where Van Winkle was eating. After shoving aside Van Winkle's bodyguards aside, Knight & his own bodyguards sat down infront of Van Winkle, staring at him before finally asking "how you doing?" Similar incidents were repeated on several occasions before Knight showed up at Van Winkle's hotel suite on the fifteenth floor of the Bel Age Hotel, accompanied by Johnson and a member of the Los Angeles Raiders. According to Van Winkle, Knight took him out on the balcony by himself, and implied that Van Winkle "could sign over the royalties to "Ice Ice Baby" or we could throw you off" Van Winkle said they resolved it and is "glad to have contributed to Snoop Dogg, Dr.Dre, and Tupac"

Havok
08-03-2011, 02:45 PM
He meant they've been posted on the forum before. I also posted these recently on 2pac-forum and had a discussion about them as well makes me wonder if you didn't happen to see them there.

elcuppan
08-03-2011, 04:05 PM
Nothing but some gaangstaz, smoking and posting!...C'mon get high with us,c'mon make threads with us....
Haha , Lando prob made the original thread back in 09,

#UM-UM-KISSING!

kayitosway954
08-03-2011, 06:05 PM
and I very well thought that, but I searched and didnt find it so I resurrekted some funny piktures 2 rip with kaptions overitme.

Suge: so what Uncle Suga gonna need is $10K from each of you ...
Vanilla Ice: but you took all tha royalties 2 my only successfull song!
Tommy Lee: eazy there, Rob. its this, or we're bakk 2 selling drugs, sex....
Ja Rule: MURDAAAA!
Tommy Lee: Ja Rule....
Ja Rule: MURDAAAAAAAAA!
Tommy Lee: okay, we fukking get it!
Suge: ayy, he's real bout that Murder shit....
Tommy Lee: seriously, Murder....?
Ja Rule & Vanilla Ice: MURDAAAAAAAAAA, BAYBEEEEEEE!
Suge: Irv's very own Pokemon....

*SKIP 2 PRESENT DAY OF JA IN PRISON*

OJ Simpson: so yeah, it was pretty fun shooting Saturday Night Live
Ja Rule: MURDAAAAAAAAAAAA?