PDA

View Full Version : ja rule joint mio letter?

M.A KINGDOM
08-02-2011, 10:04 AM
ite so i fort seing how no one got this moving i would try get some movement with this eimz sed shes kool with taking charge of it so maybe everyone who wants to be a part of it post a short message in this thread then if eimz still wants to maybe take all the messages and put them into some joint type ish what do yall think...

Eimz_T
08-02-2011, 11:13 AM
I was actually just thinking about this this morning

if you have any photo of you and ja, or something like that (moists tattoo comes to mind) that you'd like to send him to showcase his fans, you could also include that

then i was thinking of making a sort of collage or something and sending it as a poster

what do you think?

M.A KINGDOM
08-02-2011, 01:58 PM
yer that sounds good to me or everyone cud send a pic of themselves then next to it put there message seems like a good idea to me

Moist Murderer
08-02-2011, 02:10 PM
I was actually just thinking about this this morning

if you have any photo of you and ja, or something like that (moists tattoo comes to mind) that you'd like to send him to showcase his fans, you could also include that

then i was thinking of making a sort of collage or something and sending it as a poster

what do you think?

i was actually goin throwin dat pic in wit da letter im nearly finished writin myself. great minds think alike ;)

Eimz_T
08-02-2011, 02:12 PM
I was also thinking of sending an Mio tee with a msg or something

k_kiss
08-02-2011, 02:17 PM
all the girls (eimz) send ja a picture topless and all the guys (the rest of us) sign it....best gift possible for ja rite now i believe

brandondizzle
08-02-2011, 07:33 PM
and once you take the picture eimz, email it to me also.

M.A KINGDOM
08-02-2011, 08:35 PM
hell all get in on this b dirty send me tht shit haha

O-James
08-03-2011, 05:07 AM
letter sounds good.. i assume we should be expecting a big shoutout from ja after his release lol.

Eimz_T
08-03-2011, 05:50 AM
no problem. but just in case that falls through........... does anybody have any other ideas?

MostWantedDale
08-03-2011, 09:31 AM
I Reckon u everyone post a short message... someone do a few screen shots print it out an send easy!!! (with dirty MIO calender) put ur name down now for the october pin up spot lol

MostWantedDale
08-03-2011, 09:33 AM
or even if u can save the page an print... that way he gonna get a shout out from all us Ja MIO fans!!!