07-20-2011, 09:42 PM
get off his dick...

but since we are on the topic, what was his number one feature? lol

Moist Murderer
07-20-2011, 09:47 PM
get off my dick ;)

brandondizzle
07-20-2011, 10:20 PM
why make a big deal about lloyd if you dont even life him?

Westside
07-21-2011, 03:35 AM
Fuck what judas say i really dont care!

elcuppan
07-21-2011, 06:54 AM
no need to bash moist murderer...hes just making a thread that is ja related..and its kinda relevant...doesnt mean he's dick riding anybody..im really disappointed by that ...

#GrowUp

brandondizzle
07-21-2011, 08:41 AM
i am not bashing him. Just a lot of people keep acting wishy washy towards him. if he's "judas" why say that he FINALLY said freerule? why would you expect him to say that. and my bad if ya'll think i'm "bashing", it was just a joking comment, hint the next sentence under asking his number one. but i'll take that hit though

M.A KINGDOM
07-21-2011, 08:50 AM
yea i saw that aswell dint see the number 1 tho i dont really be on twitter that much any more

S3M1R
07-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Lloyd_YG Lloyd- Young Goldie
#1 YM "Bedrock" (2009) (60,000,000+) ymcmb crew , yaaaa

Franchise
07-21-2011, 11:01 AM
Lloyd the little fucking bitch said freejarule and he probably thinks he did us fans a favor....GTFOH

Westside
07-21-2011, 11:31 AM
no need to bash moist murderer...hes just making a thread that is ja related..and its kinda relevant...doesnt mean he's dick riding anybody..im really disappointed by that ...

#GrowUp

Relevant? :laugh:...... C'MON SON

Moist Murderer
07-21-2011, 07:32 PM
why make a big deal about lloyd if you dont even life him?

"Life him" ?????????????

#GrowUp

Props dude, its just so quiet around here and dis might interest sum people and it is relevant cos its a guy dat did da judas and then made up wit Ja and then hangin wit da enemy again and sittin on da fence when we asked him anythin bout Ja

Relevant? :laugh:...... C'MON SON

and he is a former labelmate who finally said sumtin good towards Ja. Relevant to wat? Ja? it does concern him

And to every1 dis was in no way an anti-Lloyd thread, or even a pro Lloyd thread. It was just showing dat Lloyd finally gav a good tweet bout him. shit if Memph Bleek mentioned Ja in a aight way in a song it wud b straight up here in a thread, Dis is a bit more RELEVANT!

k_kiss
07-21-2011, 07:58 PM
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef

O-James
07-22-2011, 03:07 AM
im assuming the little kid who candy got stolen comes out of people who sees lloyd threads. :laugh: c'mon son!

elcuppan
07-22-2011, 06:22 AM
this aint no beef mayne, LOL

i dont even like judas...but its just a thread..no need to jump on my dude pause..haha

but brandon cleared it up..its all good..

if i was lloyd i woulda picked "you" ,but was it songs he featured on? or just features in general?..

this is as relevant as its gonna get..aint nuthing going on so i dont see the harm..

elcuppan
07-22-2011, 06:24 AM
yea i saw that aswell dint see the number 1 tho i dont really be on twitter that much any more

word twitter fell off lol..we too advanced for that buffoonery :laugh: +800

M.A KINGDOM
07-22-2011, 07:58 AM

i dont even like judas...but its just a thread..no need to jump on my dude pause..haha

if i was lloyd i woulda picked "you" ,but was it songs he featured on? or just features in general?..

this is as relevant as its gonna get..aint nuthing going on so i dont see the harm..

nah i think they got it right with bedrock being the best biggest feature cuz that was a smash smh how he took omarion of that joint haha dam son feel sorry for O but caught up was my shit still is tht was anouther rule classic that even the ja haters bump

k_kiss
07-22-2011, 12:14 PM
word twitter fell off lol..we too advanced for that buffoonery :laugh: +800

we Maid niggas......We shud dust somethin

them twitter niggas on the bench.....like the bus commin

best way i can describe it:smokin:

Marcus13
07-22-2011, 02:05 PM
#FuckLloyd

Marcus13
07-22-2011, 02:11 PM
nah i think they got it right with bedrock being the best biggest feature cuz that was a smash smh how he took omarion of that joint haha dam son feel sorry for O but caught up was my shit still is tht was anouther rule classic that even the ja haters bump

O's version was terrible. Lloyd made that track, really

Moist Murderer
07-22-2011, 03:24 PM
im assuming the little kid who candy got stolen comes out of people who sees lloyd threads. :laugh: c'mon son!

????????????????????????????

cheers dude! it was songs he featured on. i missed da number 1 dat night cos he was just tweetin each 1 seperate and took a while to get da number 1 up. Bedrock is fair enuf tho, it was his biggest feature!

O-James
07-23-2011, 01:57 AM
im sayin people need to get off they diapers and stop crying just for seein a lloyd thread.

Moist Murderer
07-23-2011, 09:48 AM
im sayin people need to get off they diapers and stop crying just for seein a lloyd thread.

i agree