PDA

View Full Version : Harry-O, Gutta, & Doe DoLLa Visit Ja Rule In Prison

Murderinc313
07-13-2011, 03:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOlDekFrNAE

theinc
07-13-2011, 03:59 AM
Wow, four hour drive, that's quite a while.

I respect Harry O for visiting Ja & holding things down on the outside. Judas nigga's would have been gone by now. I hope Lloyd makes some time to visit.

I though Merc would have gone too since his always popping around in Ja's videos + his had alot to say lately. Shame we didn't get a glimpse of the artwork but I guess we'll see it soon enough from 7.

The prision didn't look as I imagined from the outside either lol

Thanks to Doe for the video :P

Propz
07-13-2011, 08:31 AM
Wow, four hour drive, that's quite a while.

I respect Harry O for visiting Ja & holding things down on the outside. Judas nigga's would have been gone by now. I hope Lloyd makes some time to visit.

I though Merc would have gone too since his always popping around in Ja's videos + his had alot to say lately. Shame we didn't get a glimpse of the artwork but I guess we'll see it soon enough from 7.

The prision didn't look as I imagined from the outside either lol

Thanks to Doe for the video :P

I think its only 3 people a visit 2 visits a week but thats upstate so I could be wrong.

4 hours is quite a distance its only about 30 mins from where I'm at I still got to write Rule and see if there is a fat chance I could come through and meet him but he always seemed like a real cool person so it might be a possibility.

theinc
07-13-2011, 08:38 AM
I think its only 3 people a visit 2 visits a week but thats upstate so I could be wrong.
Interesting, cool, never knew they imposed such type of limits.

4 hours is quite a distance its only about 30 mins from where I'm at I still got to write Rule and see if there is a fat chance I could come through and meet him but he always seemed like a real cool person so it might be a possibility.

yeah 8 hours both ways, feel bad for his wife. It'd be pretty cool if you could visit, i mean its not like his busy :laugh:, can only hope right.

Does anyone definitely know if he can write back if you send him anything?

O-James
07-13-2011, 10:06 AM
Its always nice to see family backin up family. Great support system in there.

kayitosway954
07-13-2011, 11:22 AM
Does anyone definitely know if he can write back if you send him anything?

no ones stopping him

Moist Murderer
07-13-2011, 07:04 PM
Dam i was hopin to see Ja in dis. Props to Doe for da vid tho

Westside
07-13-2011, 08:56 PM
I wanna hear the fuck fame freestyle and i wanna see the cover Ja chose :p