PDA

View Full Version : PIL2 Singles?

chrisko
07-11-2011, 03:41 AM
Which singles should ja/7 put out first i honestly cant see real life fantasy being a hit in my eyes its a ok song i think murder inc fans will like it but i dont think its going 2 have a impact as a single with the rest of the public maybe the video might change my mind. But my 5 singles would be in this order.

1.Parachute - he is on point in this song its the old ja in this joint should get fans back

2.To The Top - Classic rule with a chick feature club banger should be a top 10 song.

3. Black Vodka - its a smooth song i think people gonna like this

4. Never had time - sounds like a great song cant wait to hear the rest

5. Spun A web - only reason i left it as a 5th single is that the song has been done recently by another band id leave this one as last so ja haters cant hate on it if it gets realsed earlier.

Thats my 5 I know i left RLF out but if thats the first single then i guess one of them singles in my 5 wont make the cut does everybody here think ja will drop 5 videos? He has never dropped 5 singles correct me if im wrong fingers crossed he does

theinc
07-11-2011, 04:05 AM
To the top / Never had time / Parachute / are my favorites. Cant wait for the Never had time video.

Ive only heard a bit of "We run the city" but it sounded cool. Black Vodka is nice as well, people seem to like it alot. Could have been an ok single.

RLF is not single material for me. sorry

O-James
07-11-2011, 05:06 AM
RLF is some statement shit so i respect if it will be a single. To The Top should be next but i guess Rule has no video for it. Black Vodka, Spun A Web plus all the others he did a vid for and of course Nobody But Us since it looks like it will be the Always On Time or Im Real counterpart in PIL2.

Jdogg
07-11-2011, 05:41 AM
Think he spot on with rlf, it sets the scene of past events etc and with it having a well known sample too think it is ideal, you don't make a come back by releasing your best material first. Second single is prob most important imo, first one let's people know you back then you hit em with a smash second, Id go wit:

Rlf
Never had time
Black vodka
To the top

Jdogg
07-11-2011, 05:46 AM
Parachute is the track im looking forward to most but in terms of singles i don't think it is single material, its a bit like Watching Me on 3:36 great opening track but not a single

theinc
07-11-2011, 07:08 AM
Oh i totally forgot about Superstar, loved the snippet. I'm glad he made a video, whether it will be released one can only hope.

They never shot any footage for "Nobody but us" did they?

M.A KINGDOM
07-11-2011, 10:06 AM
yall are forgeting probably the best out of them all pray for the day and sev sed its having a video imo that should be the first single if not the single after RLF because of ja recently goin in and the content of the track it would be a smash for sure

S3M1R
07-11-2011, 11:31 AM
RLF / Parachute / To The Top / Never Had Time / Black Vodka

adamantiumstar
07-11-2011, 02:24 PM
Rlf/ to the top/ black vodka/ pray for the day/ spun a web....

Moist Murderer
07-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Rlf/ to the top/ black vodka/ pray for the day/ spun a web....

ya, dats right on there, dat wud b an awesome 5!

but let me just make an educated guess dat Black Vodka is comin wit RLF and Never had time is next after dat............. from wat iv heard from those in da know :Yayo: