PDA

View Full Version : Website

Demeyez
07-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Would be cool to see Ashanti and LLoyd removed Just see everything Mpire'd out a bit more ..besides that everything looks good ..much props..just cant stand to see ashanti's face knowing she declined to be on PIL2 ..smh..but they were all part of the Dynasty..so rock on :rock:

Moist Murderer
07-10-2011, 04:37 PM
Fuck Shani, i cant stand to see judas starin out at me

Demeyez
07-10-2011, 04:50 PM
Yeah thats what Im saying..all I see is Judas fucks staring at me when im on the site..I dont wanna see there faces any more!!!! they all should be removed lol if it was 03 i woulda told you you was crazy if you told me this is what it'd be lol but it is what it is and fuck both of em!!!!

adamantiumstar
07-10-2011, 05:01 PM
I kinda agree lol.....the site should be re-imagined...with a fresher look....cause ashanti and part of it anymore....lloyd as well...and vanessa carlton oh well.

Propz
07-10-2011, 05:35 PM
I made a comment like this before and like Dermo pretty much said its easier said than done.

If someone knows any computer programmers that would handle the job get at him.

But I'm still rebelling against all Mpire over the site because Murder Inc. dead or alive there the reason im on this site.

Dermo
07-10-2011, 06:29 PM
as the caption at the end of 'Murder 4 LIfe' video says 'Murder 4 Life Means Murder Inc Records 4 Life'

but nah the reason the forum design isnt updated as its not as simple as a website design where you just change it to a new design this is vb 3.7.3 software they are in the 5.x or more at this stage, to upgrade vb software & get a fresher design = $$$$ and this sums it up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR6oYX1D-0w

M.A KINGDOM
08-02-2011, 02:00 PM
i have something to add if you can have a option whare you can choose a default font size colour etc instead of having to change it every time you post would be a good feature to add

Moist Murderer
08-02-2011, 02:16 PM
i have something to add if you can have a option whare you can choose a default font size colour etc instead of having to change it every time you post would be a good feature to add

or just stop makin it big and blue everytime ;)

kayitosway954
08-02-2011, 02:54 PM
M.A.tryna get his Lando & elcuppan on