Moist Murderer
06-28-2011, 03:13 PM
sum1 shud tell her lik dis:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VADn1lFYows&feature=related

ryan
06-28-2011, 03:22 PM
sum1 shud tell her lik dis:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VADn1lFYows&feature=related

that video was not a good look for ja. it looks like he carry's a massive folder around which is dedicated to 50. it dosent make him look any more tough it makes him look like he obsessed. but back to the top video she's a idiot, people shouldnt comment on anything if they didnt know the truth.

k_kiss
06-28-2011, 04:57 PM
nahh....If certain people had to experience certain things...and have gone thru the situation like Ja did...then u wud realize theres nothing wrong with what he sayin. No such thing as a folder dedicated to 50...or ja lookin obsessed.

Its easy to sit behind a computer screen in Finland and comment on whats right or wrong in the streets of New York

Not taking a shot at Ryan...speaking generally

Vinnie
06-28-2011, 05:29 PM
kiss wtf i never have said nothing about whats wrong or right.. and now that im the only dude from finland in mio.. so im taking your talking to me.. smh

k_kiss
06-28-2011, 06:24 PM
kiss wtf i never have said nothing about whats wrong or right.. and now that im the only dude from finland in mio.. so im taking your talking to me.. smh

wasnt talkin to you............................................... .................................................. ................................................. ??????? lol

i just chose a random place. :laugh: chill out man

M.A KINGDOM
06-28-2011, 06:25 PM

:pop:

k_kiss
06-28-2011, 06:44 PM
:pop:

:laugh::laugh:

Franchise
06-28-2011, 06:53 PM
nahh....If certain people had to experience certain things...and have gone thru the situation like Ja did...then u wud realize theres nothing wrong with what he sayin. No such thing as a folder dedicated to 50...or ja lookin obsessed.

Its easy to sit behind a computer screen in Finland and comment on whats right or wrong in the streets of New York

Not taking a shot at Ryan...speaking generally

Co-sign that, I've always shared that thought

O-James
06-29-2011, 04:28 AM
well from the outside being that girl we cant blame people like that to think that way they saw what they saw. the thing is, before she do shit like this, she shoulda done her homework cuz Im not a fill in the blanks type of audience. and them eyebrows too fuckin high.

aurelius954
06-29-2011, 05:25 AM
Cars running...................................but it don't got no engine in it. Talk about dizzy

bena2005
06-29-2011, 03:30 PM
you give so much attention to a complete nobody that talks behind a computer