PDA

View Full Version : 06/25/11 Free Ruleyork M1

Moist Murderer
06-25-2011, 07:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia9dAJ8Vlao&feature=player_embedded#at=18

k_kiss
06-25-2011, 07:05 PM
This is why we need irv gotti....He Sonned the fuck outta rule for him doing that Lazy shit that lots of us on MIO used to talk about. Gotti knows what hes talkin bout. Rule with that lazy flow...which wasnt really him. Good thing that Most of the Joints on PIL 2 Rule has lots of energy Eg. Parachute

elcuppan
06-25-2011, 07:10 PM
Paracute is a problem...

Irv Gotti said some of the realest shit he ever spoke...

we just saw a display of gotti's knowledge and what he brings to the table

I.G!

a3killa
06-25-2011, 07:14 PM
2verses performance from parachute?

plus mastered version of brothers keeper?

*faints*

Moist Murderer
06-25-2011, 07:15 PM
ya, I.G. knows wat hes talkin bout. hes tryin to bring bak the vvv Ja

albanian murda
06-25-2011, 07:17 PM
I never doubted Gotti,This video shows Why....He needs to comeback 4 real!!!Parachute is great for an opening for a concert...

Moist Murderer
06-25-2011, 07:28 PM
2verses performance from parachute?

plus mastered version of brothers keeper?

*faints*

i thought dat wud excite people. i got new appreciation for dat 1. Billion Eyez was hot too, pity we missed out on dat 1

mpirefire
06-25-2011, 08:18 PM
Billion Eyez is soundin hot!!! Damn!

aurelius954
06-25-2011, 09:05 PM
Irv, Ja, and Sev are thick as thieves. They feed off each other musically. Good to see Irv hanging out. Why Murda Inc had tha airwaves on lockdown in their heyday. Anyway,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Parachute just phuks me up

a3killa
06-25-2011, 09:14 PM
my dumbass did not realize beast with a billion eyes mean paparazzi

song sounds great though, fuck fame material for sure

brandondizzle
06-25-2011, 09:48 PM
that first joint was sounding crazy...

and its good to see rule and gotti going back and forth like that. shows us they still got that relationship. another thing i like is seeing rule put that shit together by himself. Gotti dont know whats going on but rule still bringing 7 and buck into the picture without gotti. so thats whats up also. but rule need to gon head and lot gotti produce at least one single for rule. i'm feening for that murder inc sound.

gotti was tryna bring the "hungry" out of ja, telling him to change levels and come on the track screaming. if rule ever come out like "can i get a", i might punch someone in the face cuz i'll be so hype. good thread man

adamantiumstar
06-25-2011, 09:52 PM
is the first song on the video "billion eyes"....if so....we got a winner ladies and gentleman....this is sick as colera... and irv gotti need to get back wit rule....

GOTTI+ 7+ RULE= the return of the MACKS!!

theinc
06-25-2011, 10:05 PM
Billion Eyes sounded pretty hot, Parachute is a winner for sure.

So is anyone writing to Ja ?.

Vinnie
06-25-2011, 10:15 PM
wtf "which wasent him".. dude.. Irv Gotti can't tell Ja to be Ja. And to me seemed like Ja was annoyed as fuck irv bein there.. and thats good. i hope they'll never work again.. irv lost it.

lokivvv2
06-25-2011, 10:25 PM
^^really? SMH...it's called constructive criticism...I think you should go back and watch that vid again...classic MI shit right here...hope the dream team's all back together when he comes out

Vinnie
06-26-2011, 02:09 AM
^^really? SMH...it's called constructive criticism...I think you should go back and watch that vid again...classic MI shit right here...hope the dream team's all back together when he comes out

I dont think so. SMH

relentless
06-26-2011, 02:18 AM
Great video...Billion Eyez is a winner and will fit perfectly into the Fuck Fame album.

On to Ja and Gotti's interactions. Rule needs gotti, and gotti needs rule...in the sence that they fill in the gaps for each other. Rule will build the skeleton, 7 will create the body...and irv gives it the soul or personality. Gotti was 100 percent right when he was saying that lazy shit isnt Rule. But Ja is also correct in saying that he cant do that energetic shit all the time, otherwise it gets tired. Its all about balance. Though they may clash, they bring out the best in each other...

O-James
06-26-2011, 03:07 AM
^ preach relent. that skeleton body and soul is some real shit i respect that.

apparently when gotti aint doin shit everybody be like fuck irv not knowing he is a master of his craft. but when shit like this start showing they all up irv higher than a bitch haha.

i dont think rule would come out with that dream team again since he's doing a different thing now if he did that he'll be doing murder inc shit when its mpire records. what i think rule should be doing tho is that energetic shit 80% of the time cuz sometimes he be doing lazy shit 50% of the time.

Vinnie
06-26-2011, 04:05 AM
I think lazy and energy both suits 4 rule

Melle
06-26-2011, 04:16 AM
Yeah billion eyez stands for "The media". Anyways, irv speaking the truth..

Is it only me that got fucking CHILLS hearing the second verse of parachute, that is easily one of the best tracks ive heard from rule ever. Would fit in my top ten list of rule.

And wtf, is DOE here listening to us or what, Brother keeper at the end lol. Was hot, altho i dont like that there already been done an brother keeper. From that dude that is in prison, i dont remember his name,,, B somtehing lol.

Oh and one thing more, why am i going arond with billion eyez song on my brain. And that other song, i dont know if yall remember but on an ustream before rule was singing: " They wanna fuck me im famous" Or something, lol.

malik689
06-26-2011, 06:46 AM
on billion eyez sound like merc irv gotti is completely right im sick of ja's lazy flow and actin like he aint gotta reaaly spit or whatevers goin on in his head when he flow like that

Jdogg
06-26-2011, 07:13 AM
parachute is a SERIOUS problem .......... track i been most looking forward to since i heard the hook

adamantiumstar
06-26-2011, 07:38 AM
for real "billion eyes gotta be the sickest shit ever....

the flow rule got on this song is just fuckin crazy....more impatient for FUCK FAME album than I am for PIL 2 SMH lol

S3M1R
06-26-2011, 07:53 AM
Parachute is a fucking problem I knew it from the start

Brothers Keeper should be on PIL2 IMO!

&Irv Gotti is right, but Ja is right too, he gotta switch it up sometimes.. But still when Ja spits that energetic screaming flow, that's when Ja's at his best.

relentless
06-26-2011, 08:52 AM
lol @ 'courvoisier rule'...that shit is so tru :laugh:

its not even really about being energetic...its about the dynamics..thats what irv was eluding to. take 'can i get a' as the example being used...rule will spit steady for a couple bars...then raise his voice with a 'ITS BEEN SO LONG!'...then dip back to the calmer flow...then back to 'DEAD WRONG'. Thats the type of shit that got crowds hyped...and made ja what he was. he was an expert at commanding the energy on the track...giving it peaks and valleys. its been missing in ja's songs for a while, and as irv said...in hip hop in general. even parachute doesnt really showcase this ability...its more rule just spitting raw at a steady level. irv's good at picking up those little details that make a big difference.

ryan
06-26-2011, 08:53 AM
Gotti is right, ja needs to switch it up sometimes. i hope he listened to him cuz thats the ja i prefer not this billion eyes slow type singing. Dont get me wrong black vodka is nice and so is that billion eyes track but there are better artists out there that do that in my opinion. Real Talk anyone think his the best at them songs go look at R Kelly, Drake, 112 etc
FREE RULE!!

elcuppan
06-26-2011, 09:02 AM

its not even really about being energetic...its about the dynamics..thats what irv was eluding to. take 'can i get a' as the example being used...rule will spit steady for a couple bars...then raise his voice with a 'ITS BEEN SO LONG!'...then dip back to the calmer flow...then back to 'DEAD WRONG'. Thats the type of shit that got crowds hyped...and made ja what he was. he was an expert at commanding the energy on the track...giving it peaks and valleys. its been missing in ja's songs for a while, and as irv said...in hip hop in general. even parachute doesnt really showcase this ability...its more rule just spitting raw at a steady level. irv's good at picking up those little details that make a big difference.

yea man..for me its not even that vvv shit,hyped up..its that melodic flow type ish...when rule does that type of shit it gives u chills...no homo..
like his verse on rainy days..steady then..."UNTIL THE SUN COMES OUT AND SHINES AGAIN!"..theres loads of examples,,.man that shit is mad emotional,in a good way..it moves people...people then started sayin rule was singing..but realy he was doin some shit nobody can comprehend..i think drake has a little bit of it now and then...but rule when he was doing that >>>>>>>

relentless
06-26-2011, 09:12 AM
real talk...his verse on rainy dayz is imo the GOAT Ja verse...if we talking that melodic flow WITH the loud soft dynamics. i get chills too...no homo.

Moist Murderer
06-26-2011, 10:29 AM
i was gonna mention Rainy Dayz too for his switching from calm to energetic and being deep and melodic

k_kiss
06-26-2011, 10:51 AM

cosign all the way....and cosign ur post also about the rainy days verse.

sometimes i think........Does rule even know how sick he was?....the shit he was doin...no one was flowin like that.......wether it was the singy fast flow, slowing it back down.....like thats why i feel in love with dudes music. His voice/Flow alone made u feel the pain is his verses.....its an amazing talent

Murder Reigns...The way he sings at the beginnin.....but then the way he sings the 3rd verse...gives u 2 different emotions

Rainy Dayz...
The Warning from last temptation
ROCKSTAR from last temptation
Never Again from PIL1.........

like them joints rule was onto somethin man

Melle
06-26-2011, 11:10 AM
Suicide freestyle from VVV, thats one of my fav songs ever, and hes on his special flow there. Bring back jas FLOW! haha

$tate
06-26-2011, 11:21 AM
Dude are saying some real shit in here, amazing that Irv mentioning something that we noticed years ago.

Im done talking tho, atm I just want the fucking album lol

Moist Murderer
06-26-2011, 11:23 AM

sometimes i think........Does rule even know how sick he was?....the shit he was doin...no one was flowin like that.......wether it was the singy fast flow, slowing it back down.....like thats why i feel in love with dudes music. His voice/Flow alone made u feel the pain is his verses.....its an amazing talent

Murder Reigns...The way he sings at the beginnin.....but then the way he sings the 3rd verse...gives u 2 different emotions

Rainy Dayz...

The warning is my shit, 1 of my fav Ja tracks ever!

Propz
06-26-2011, 11:27 AM
my dumbass did not realize beast with a billion eyes mean paparazzi

song sounds great though, fuck fame material for sure

My exact thought!

The verse beat sounds fucking craaazy I would go in on that shit im feelin that for sure!

Franchise
06-26-2011, 11:48 AM
Ive been waiting to hear someone just tell RULE he needs that VVV energy...the concepts can be different but he needs that flow. Man if the Rule did some joints with a story to tell or a holla holla flow, he would shut shit down

toprule
06-26-2011, 12:24 PM
so brothers keeper can be on that album...that the dopest shit i heard today (i hope)

Moist Murderer
06-26-2011, 12:31 PM
so brothers keeper can be on that album...that the dopest shit i heard today (i hope)

who said dat?

Fumo
06-26-2011, 12:34 PM
parachute is a problem!!!!! i need a parachute!!!!

Propz
06-26-2011, 12:45 PM

I just dont think that would vibe with Pil2 I would rather anticipate the wait for it to be on RP or Fuck Fame

adamantiumstar
06-26-2011, 12:45 PM
for real I ain't see what's so crazy bout brother's keeper....it's a matter of taste but I'm more impressed wit a "billion eyes" and "run the city" and "black vodka" and shit more than this one.....it's probably too gangsta for me and not chill enough....

Moist Murderer
06-26-2011, 12:49 PM
See Ja can do every different kinda track so theres sumtin to please everybody!

M.A KINGDOM
06-26-2011, 01:08 PM
dayme billion eyez beat goes hard as HELL!! fat joe need to give irv his diet and exercise routine hes looking even bigger but he a fool for courvoisier rule lol... rule gets mad love in brazil by the looks of that show looks DOPE

M.A KINGDOM
06-26-2011, 01:17 PM
real talk...his verse on rainy dayz is imo the GOAT Ja verse...if we talking that melodic flow WITH the loud soft dynamics. i get chills too...no homo.

:chuuch:

elcuppan
06-26-2011, 02:05 PM

Rainy Dayz...

"Deaaaar Lorrrd Caaann Ya Feeel Ma Pain..."

sick track man...u know what it is bruh...we shed tears listening to the homie rule ..

#ThugsCry

toprule
06-26-2011, 02:51 PM
who said dat?

i said "can be on the album"...and "i hope"
so i was just talkin!!

M.A KINGDOM
06-26-2011, 03:15 PM
"Deaaaar Lorrrd Caaann Ya Feeel Ma Pain..."

sick track man...u know what it is bruh...we shed tears listening to the homie rule ..

#ThugsCry

thats the line that always gives me chills right there

ReadTheBible
06-26-2011, 05:58 PM
cant wait to hear full song of "billion eyes" awesome beat

Westside
06-26-2011, 06:30 PM

Rainy Dayz...

Damn my homies use 2 laugh at me when i said that....well damn seems like i aint the only one :laugh:

But from all tracks Passion had the most emotions eva.
And cant 4 get his verse on Rain On Me.

Oh and for the rest i dont give a fuck about his lazy flow or hard spttin flow JA=GOAT he can do the fuck what eva he wants!

O-James
06-27-2011, 02:06 AM
his verse on rainy dayz is imo the GOAT Ja verse...if we talking that melodic flow WITH the loud soft dynamics. i get chills too...no homo.

But from all tracks Passion had the most emotions eva.
And cant 4 get his verse on Rain On Me.

:chuuch:

tafadzwa
06-27-2011, 04:06 PM
Parachute is a WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. What a song. Hard song, killer. It needs air play major.