PDA

View Full Version : Mio members gone but not forgotten!

Vinnie
06-20-2011, 04:01 AM
Well mods u know that i know that if this thread sucks u'll delete this and shit..

but u know my point with this thread is that we could remember some old members and talk about them.. sounds stupid? lets try.

Vincente.. i gotta go with this dude.. he was spanish right? Well whats the story behind him, he got banned? why was that? lol

fuck it i dunno does this work.. i did try tho. love.

Moist Murderer
06-20-2011, 07:01 PM
Well mods u know that i know that if this thread sucks u'll delete this and shit..

but u know my point with this thread is that we could remember some old members and talk about them.. sounds stupid? lets try.

Vincente.. i gotta go with this dude.. he was spanish right? Well whats the story behind him, he got banned? why was that? lol

Are u Vincente?

nah but if ur bein serious Baja Ma Dee was a legend!

Vinnie
06-20-2011, 07:35 PM
Are u Vincente?

nah but if ur bein serious Baja Ma Dee was a legend!

Lol no im not i mean yea my english sucks but he did have knew like 3 english words. My name here was first Lasse in 03 but then i chanded it to Vinnie. Lol

What about Guns!!! Where he at??

Moist Murderer
06-20-2011, 07:50 PM
Lol no im not i mean yea my english sucks but he did have knew like 3 english words. My name here was first Lasse in 03 but then i chanded it to Vinnie. Lol

What about Guns!!! Where he at??

ah, now i remember dat, was sum funny shit. Guns had 1 random post in a recent thread but havent seen him since

S3M1R
06-20-2011, 08:18 PM
I rmbr Rolfsma, he hasn't been on the forum either

Moist Murderer
06-20-2011, 08:43 PM
oh ya, wat about dat dude Orlando?

a3killa
06-20-2011, 08:58 PM
oh ya, wat about dat dude Orlando?

forgot about him

he got into a lot of arguments lol

k_kiss
06-20-2011, 09:07 PM
I actually wanted to make a Vicenete Appreciation thread. outta all my years on MIO i done see it all.........but that dude was one special character. The fact he cudnt speak english...but he tried soo dam hard...and was soo active..and loved ja so much....he would sit perfectly on the MIO of today

Salute Vicente. 700+

k_kiss
06-20-2011, 09:10 PM
forgot about him

he got into a lot of arguments lol

i still talk to lando....one of the releast to ever bless MIO aswell..good dude!

Moist Murderer
06-20-2011, 09:15 PM
I actually wanted to make a Vicenete Appreciation thread. outta all my years on MIO i done see it all.........but that dude was one special character. The fact he cudnt speak english...but he tried soo dam hard...and was soo active..and loved ja so much....he would sit perfectly on the MIO of today

Salute Vicente. 700+

i see wat u did there ha

i still talk to lando....one of the releast to ever bless MIO aswell..good dude!

tell him get his ass back on here ha

Flash
06-20-2011, 09:17 PM
i was down with the battle corner :)

Moist Murderer
06-20-2011, 09:42 PM
wat about da dude Azadfan wit da big long list of murder inc music listed for any1 to ask for?

k_kiss
06-20-2011, 09:52 PM
Guns!!!

Moist Murderer
06-20-2011, 09:58 PM
Guns!!!

hes been mentioned

Moist Murderer
06-20-2011, 10:11 PM
wat about a chick named AaliyahRules? or summerheat? 1 of those 2 had beef wit me over my sig at da time, haha, dat was waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy back!

relentless
06-21-2011, 12:41 AM
mann the list of old members that i miss goes on for days. vicente is still here, he just goes under the name vman or something like that..doesnt post anywhere near as much as he used to tho. rolfsma is my dude too, i think he occasionally lurks from time to time. same with ex-mod Meteora aka Jynx. he was the one that ran a server for MIO that had all the tracks and videos available for download. good guy. Azadfan has gone too, he was the goat trade union user...sniper has just popped back up on the radar which is good.

then there are my dudes from Oz. Ex-mod Redd aka Reddotkilla, miss his posts. qwerty, Pac3y and shadowsangel have gone MIA too.

Jinder and Summer Heat! Ahhh the days when MIO had some females on here not named Eimz lol.

and does anyone remember that guy tljohnson (i think thats his name). he would come mad late to every thread and bump it by saing 'props' or some short ass post like that lol...used to annoy the shit outta me.

elcuppan
06-21-2011, 05:36 AM
mann the list of old members that i miss goes on for days. vicente is still here, he just goes under the name vman or something like that..doesnt post anywhere near as much as he used to tho. rolfsma is my dude too, i think he occasionally lurks from time to time. same with ex-mod Meteora aka Jynx. he was the one that ran a server for MIO that had all the tracks and videos available for download. good guy. Azadfan has gone too, he was the goat trade union user...sniper has just popped back up on the radar which is good.

then there are my dudes from Oz. Ex-mod Redd aka Reddotkilla, miss his posts. qwerty, Pac3y and shadowsangel have gone MIA too.

Jinder and Summer Heat! Ahhh the days when MIO had some females on here not named Eimz lol.

and does anyone remember that guy tljohnson (i think thats his name). he would come mad late to every thread and bump it by saing 'props' or some short ass post like that lol...used to annoy the shit outta me.

damn..u went deep..out of all the ones u named pac3y (real nigga) and summer heat and jinder stick out in my memory..
mio needs more females..

lol @ jljohnson

baja ma dee - thug of the decade..

shoutouts to GUNS!

remember murder mami ? she had the picture gallery on lock..

also gotta give it up to MAW....and Sniper who made an appearance recently
..M4L

Orlando and Ahmed - still hear from them from time to time,was talking to ahmed for a lil bit last night,,

elcuppan
06-21-2011, 05:37 AM
wat about a chick named AaliyahRules? or summerheat? 1 of those 2 had beef wit me over my sig at da time, haha, dat was waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy back!

HAHA I remember that grimey naked girl as ur sig..haha..old days

Vinnie
06-21-2011, 05:54 AM

LOL at tljohnson used to love and hate that guy.. wtf was his thing man :D

remember we had also these girls here who stayed a while: Artemis and Ashley..

one of the the reasons i started this topic is cuz theres something mysterious about these dudes who are first very active and then they just vanish..

Eimz_T
06-21-2011, 06:07 AM
TJhonson - probably the most annoying poster lol

somebody's been doing that again lately

relentless
06-21-2011, 06:08 AM
@vinnie, probably just got sick of waiting for something to happen and left...btw this is a dope idea for a thread. its like the song by nas, 'where are they now' (MIO edition) lol.

@elc yeah i remember murda mami, picture galleries finest. another female we lost to the 'pushback days' lol. damurderous was another female who kept it G on here...this is just making me wanna go out and recruit more females for this site haha

k_kiss
06-21-2011, 09:43 AM
TJ was the releast nigga on mio hahaha..........this dude was able to bump 30 threads in less than 5 mins.......he had a talent for postin

i forgot all about Pac3y...real dude..miss that guy too

k_kiss
06-21-2011, 09:44 AM
@vinnie, probably just got sick of waiting for something to happen and left...btw this is a dope idea for a thread. its like the song by nas, 'where are they now' (MIO edition) lol.

@elc yeah i remember murda mami, picture galleries finest. another female we lost to the 'pushback days' lol. damurderous was another female who kept it G on here...this is just making me wanna go out and recruit more females for this site haha

i still talk to Damurderous.......still a ja fan..........i tell u tho..Pushbacks sent alot of ppl away l0l

also around the mirror Time......Jasmine used to come thru in the shoutbox and keep it real with the OG's......while ahmed and the crew used to get at her haha

Eimz_T
06-21-2011, 10:11 AM
Ahmed... whatever became of him lol?

adamantiumstar
06-21-2011, 10:27 AM
and what bout cappo??????????!!!!!!!!

he told me he was banned......and I gotta say....this is BULLSHIT.....a lot of people should be banned before him this is a waste of great people.......somehow I don't understand and do not want to......

k_kiss
06-21-2011, 10:32 AM
and what bout cappo??????????!!!!!!!!

he told me he was banned......and I gotta say....this is BULLSHIT.....a lot of people should be banned before him this is a waste of great people.......somehow I don't understand and do not want to......

Lots and lots of ppl shud be banned before cappo got the axe....the amount of fooolery that goes on this site and he has to pay for it? smh
Imma keeep cappo's name alive:smokin:

Flash
06-21-2011, 11:35 AM
and when i see i am here almost 6 years now...damn :)

Melle
06-21-2011, 11:52 AM

Lasse? U must be from scandinavia or am i wrong?

Yeah a lot of people that left, orlando, rolfsma, blackdove. GUNS i think one dudes name was.

Melle
06-21-2011, 11:57 AM
LOl! Murder mami had the picture gallery on lock yes, she wanted to be a mod, never got to be it so she left or something.

Also, do u remember Nicky? Another female that just seemed to have left,.

k_kiss
06-21-2011, 12:05 PM
LOl! Murder mami had the picture gallery on lock yes, she wanted to be a mod, never got to be it so she left or something.

Also, do u remember Nicky? Another female that just seemed to have left,.

yea she had the pic gallery on smash..haha good ol dayz

Vinnie
06-21-2011, 12:24 PM
Lasse? U must be from scandinavia or am i wrong?

Yeah a lot of people that left, orlando, rolfsma, blackdove. GUNS i think one dudes name was.

yeah from finland :D

elcuppan
06-21-2011, 12:53 PM
nickolai ? ... zemben? ..

there was a gang of people..

most people got sick of waiting and got on with their lives..

elcuppan
06-21-2011, 12:55 PM
Lots and lots of ppl shud be banned before cappo got the axe....the amount of fooolery that goes on this site and he has to pay for it? smh
Imma keeep cappo's name alive:smokin:

realnigga.com ...

Moist Murderer
06-21-2011, 02:59 PM

Vicente is Vman? i know him, his english aint bad now. he tweets away at Ja and stuff.

HAHA I remember that grimey naked girl as ur sig..haha..old days

haha, ah she was only topless but i dont know why i had dat, she wasnt even dat hot. i got stubborn then for bein told wat to do and dats why i changed my sig to da scarface bad guy quote cos i was lik every1 was turnin on me and i felt lik tony montana haha

TJhonson - probably the most annoying poster lol

somebody's been doing that again lately

whos doin it now?

Bring on da females i say ;)

realnigga.com ...

:chuuch:

Moist Murderer
06-21-2011, 03:00 PM
oh and i got sum shock seein a thread by Baja today but it turned out it was just bumped by Malik

elcuppan
06-21-2011, 05:18 PM
niggaz need to stop bumpin...we cant even blame malik...hes 15 years old

k_kiss
06-21-2011, 05:20 PM

and hes 5'5.......He been bumpin his whole life...pause

shawtyyyyyyyyyyyy

elcuppan
06-21-2011, 05:23 PM
remember lil latin mc aka dj nickel ? lmao

Moist Murderer
06-21-2011, 06:11 PM

it was actually hilarious to see dat old thread and wat every1 was sayin in it, and Bajas rants, funny dude

k_kiss
06-21-2011, 06:40 PM
remember lil latin mc aka dj nickel ? lmao

Dj Nickel..haha

k_kiss
06-21-2011, 06:42 PM
the big hommie Kill@ was also one of the most active members back in the day

ryan
06-21-2011, 06:50 PM
did this baja geezer ever tell the truth???
i read through that post and it had a whole list on albums what he made up OFF THA TOP loool.

Moist Murderer
06-21-2011, 06:57 PM
did this baja geezer ever tell the truth???
i read through that post and it had a whole list on albums what he made up OFF THA TOP loool.

he was 1 funny dude, i used to get a great kick out of sum of his stories

Moist Murderer
06-21-2011, 07:08 PM

Vman just told me he was never called vincente...........

ryan
06-21-2011, 07:31 PM
he was 1 funny dude, i used to get a great kick out of sum of his stories

loool im hope he returns because he put some serious effort into some of those stories.

elcuppan
06-22-2011, 06:19 AM
loool im hope he returns because he put some serious effort into some of those stories.

He was a real nigga tho..i used to have him on msn...i might try e-mail him lol

relentless
06-22-2011, 11:20 AM
how could i forget blackdove? one of MIOs realest. and yes kill@ was a cool cat too. Nickz was the other girl we forgot to mention...everyone thought she was a dude tho lol. cant forget zemben either, altho he was more an ashanti fan and jumped ship when things started looking ugly between her and the label..

Vinnie
06-22-2011, 05:01 PM
how could i forget blackdove? one of MIOs realest. and yes kill@ was a cool cat too. Nickz was the other girl we forgot to mention...everyone thought she was a dude tho lol. cant forget zemben either, altho he was more an ashanti fan and jumped ship when things started looking ugly between her and the label..

Oh zempen was coooool! Loved his avatar lol

brandondizzle
06-22-2011, 09:11 PM
i still talk to Damurderous.......still a ja fan..........i tell u tho..Pushbacks sent alot of ppl away l0l

also around the mirror Time......Jasmine used to come thru in the shoutbox and keep it real with the OG's......while ahmed and the crew used to get at her haha

hey, what does damurderous look like? i member she had a thread with her facebook page and deleted it like immediately. yo message me her facebook lol..just curious

lokivvv2
06-22-2011, 10:47 PM
^^I remember that...leave it to mio...post a link to her fb and some creep prolly started stalking her...she was cool tho...had that filipino look if I'm not mistaken

anybody remember that other chick name that would always say hey to us in the shoutbox...had Ahmed goin crazy lol
nvmind...I see Kiss brought that up in his post haha...that musta been who I was thinking of

lmao...t.johnson...the most infamous thread bumper in mio history

relentless
06-22-2011, 10:52 PM
^youre talkin about jasmin

lokivvv2
06-23-2011, 12:50 PM
^^yeah lol I was tired last night...I shoulda seen it was already said...quoted right in the post I was looking at...I mean dam...thx tho

Rolfsma
06-25-2011, 11:45 AM
It's nice to see I'm being remembered, but I'm actually still here!
Still checkin' MIO out several times a week. But I'm not posting a lot anymore. I don't have the time anymore to keep up with every thread. A lot of stuff changed in my life and time spending wise since I started out on MIO. But I'm still down with MIO/Murder Inc/MPire. "When you throw the M's up, it means it's Murda for life!"

So I'm still holding it down for MIO & Ja.

relentless
06-26-2011, 02:36 AM
good to see u make an appearance rolfsma. all good, we all have our shit to do in real life...just make sure to pop up once in a while to let us know youre still alive haha..

Westside
06-28-2011, 10:09 AM
I see nobody metioned Jatahchild01 also a classic member.

And what eva happend to DermoTheMerciless :bullshit::bullshit::bullshit:

Eimz_T
06-28-2011, 10:37 AM
remember that crazy chick in the battle corner, they had a little rap group and tried to spam the forum after they got banned?

Dermo
06-28-2011, 10:46 AM
^china something or other yea she went a bit crazy in the end

Dermo
06-28-2011, 10:48 AM
And what eva happend to DermoTheMerciless :bullshit::bullshit::bullshit:

he grew up :D

k_kiss
06-28-2011, 12:46 PM
remember that crazy chick in the battle corner, they had a little rap group and tried to spam the forum after they got banned?

haha yea she was mad cool until the end

MIO battle corner was on some other shit.

Westside
06-28-2011, 06:59 PM
Dont know if he was mentioned but who remembers Bluck?

relentless
06-28-2011, 11:22 PM
^Bluck is still here, thats my dude.

and i remember that chynadoll or whateva her name was lol...

k_kiss
06-29-2011, 12:36 AM
yooooooooooooooo anyone remember...i think his name was Irving..or somethin...he used to run the murder inc family msn website...but posted alot on MIO

Eimz_T
06-29-2011, 04:48 AM
remember Irv came through a couple times

Westside
06-29-2011, 11:37 AM
yooooooooooooooo anyone remember...i think his name was Irving..or somethin...he used to run the murder inc family msn website...but posted alot on MIO

Wasnt that a Alexi fan?

Westside
06-29-2011, 11:37 AM
remember Irv came through a couple times

LOL 1 post if im correct :laugh:

k_kiss
06-29-2011, 12:59 PM
Wasnt that a Alexi fan?

there was also an Alexi msn group. not sure who owned that one.

Msn groups were poppin back then

Dermo
06-29-2011, 01:00 PM
LOL 1 post if im correct :laugh:

4 posts

http://murderinc-online.com/usforum/search.php?searchid=118145

Dermo
06-29-2011, 01:16 PM
also for those wondering what happened to spanish vicente he just stopped posting wasnt banned http://murderinc-online.com/usforum/member.php?u=6798 thats his profile

Westside
06-29-2011, 07:46 PM
4 posts

http://murderinc-online.com/usforum/search.php?searchid=118145

LOL i cant see it for some reason but i do belive u :cool:

Westside
06-29-2011, 07:49 PM
there was also an Alexi msn group. not sure who owned that one.

Msn groups were poppin back then

Yeah MSN groups was poppin i even owned 2 :laugh:

But i remeber when i got hear the owner of the Alexi msn was postin a lot on here makin these stupid threads like they do nowadays :laugh:

relentless
06-30-2011, 05:00 AM

yeah i remember him. i used to post on murderincfamily before i found this place.

Moist Murderer
07-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Dont know if he was mentioned but who remembers Bluck?

Westside
07-04-2011, 01:06 PM

LOL word i saw relent allready mentioned it :smokin:

Vinnie
07-05-2011, 05:31 AM
http://web.archive.org/web/20050216114100/http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/

check that out :cool:

relentless
07-05-2011, 08:27 AM
^that wayback site is dope! I completely forgot about that old design...wow how we have moved up in the world haha

Eimz_T
07-05-2011, 08:31 AM
hahaha, memories lol

Dermo
07-05-2011, 10:00 AM
http://web.archive.org/web/20050216114100/http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/

check that out :cool:

the worst piece of internet software i ever dealt with and MIO has gone through some bad software over the years

the amount of restrictions it had was

elcuppan
07-05-2011, 11:46 AM
look at this thread lmao http://liveweb.archive.org/http://murderinc-online.com/usforum/showthread.php?t=23379

Vinnie
07-06-2011, 04:19 AM
ohh streeballa that dude was coool!

Moist Murderer
07-06-2011, 05:57 PM
look at this thread lmao http://liveweb.archive.org/http://murderinc-online.com/usforum/showthread.php?t=23379

haha, Baja talkin about old members and then talkin about bein in rikers, good shit

Eimz_T
07-06-2011, 07:35 PM
Just gonna shout out some1 from way Back. Could the original yukmouth please stand up? Lol

relentless
07-06-2011, 11:20 PM
Googs! and forgot about blackstar too...

lol @baja talkin about rikers

kayitosway954
07-07-2011, 03:16 AM
ayy, I blame incarceration 2 my lakk of dedikation 2 MIO.....

now who wants 2 argue?!?!?! oh, IS YOU MADD?! Um Um Kissing... .Tha Movement... JUICE....

yaowhahaaaaaaaa

Vinnie
07-07-2011, 04:05 AM
lol Orando is back :D nice!

but what about that dermothebeginning lol or who ever he was.. dermo 69 lol

he was more smarter dude than scope was.. annoying but smart.. in some ways...

but streeballa I miss.

kayitosway954
07-07-2011, 04:08 AM
whats krakkin, Vinnie?

who was tha kidd from Kali who swore he was tha Murder Inc-Roc-A-Fella konnektion? I remember I took him 2 tha battle korner when he was gettin slikk haha.

whats poppin Eimz!

elcuppan
07-07-2011, 04:51 AM
the Beatles re-united...who said them niggaz was dead?

kayitosway954
07-07-2011, 04:57 AM
the Beatles re-united...who said them niggaz was dead?

apparently, TMZ

"you thinkin that his game is over, hell nah, tha wait is over, Tha Site Boys is BAKK!"

Eimz_T
07-07-2011, 05:15 AM
stay out of trouble this time lando!!

Welcome home. um um kissing lol

kayitosway954
07-07-2011, 05:38 AM
stay out of trouble this time lando!!

Welcome home. um um kissing lol

ayyyyy!

Westside
07-07-2011, 10:33 PM
Just gonna shout out some1 from way Back. Could the original yukmouth please stand up? Lol

My alias on other forums is Yukmouth but on Mio i allways been westside....

kayitosway954
07-08-2011, 08:36 AM
where tha boy BlackStar at?!

bena2005
07-08-2011, 06:08 PM
where the fuck is ahmed

k_kiss
07-09-2011, 10:58 AM
Ahmed=The releast nigga in MIO history...since day 1

no one can touch ahmed.....swag was on 100 thousand trillion...daily

+100ThousandTrillion

M.A KINGDOM
07-09-2011, 11:24 AM
Ahmed=The releast nigga in MIO history...since day 1

no one can touch ahmed.....swag was on 100 thousand trillion...daily

+100ThousandTrillion

that dude was funny co sign this:chuuch:

kayitosway954
07-09-2011, 08:23 PM
Ahmed... tha kause behind "UM UM KISSING", "OH, YOU MADD?!", and of kourse, duh duh duh daaaaaaaaaaaah: SITE BOYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Westside
07-10-2011, 08:05 AM
Baja>>>Ahmedthebritneyspearslova

M4L
07-15-2011, 08:11 PM
Vincente was awesome lol

Vinnie
07-16-2011, 10:54 PM
Vincente was awesome lol

was about to mention u lol.. but your back!

GodsRule29
07-28-2011, 11:45 AM
sqwalehh!

kayitosway954
07-28-2011, 12:56 PM
elcuppan is bakk! Kiss is bakk! run & wake Ahmed, tell 'em Lando's bakk!