PDA

View Full Version : Besides merc, harry, and life

a3killa
06-15-2011, 12:12 PM
Is that it? I would think ja would look to sign a couple of new talents before he went in

Eimz_T
06-15-2011, 12:25 PM
he says he has more acts than that. I know he was workign with a group called padded room

laf13
06-15-2011, 07:02 PM
ja cant afford to pay so many people

aurelius954
06-15-2011, 07:11 PM
Anybody know anything about Anita. Tha chick that does tha bridge on RLF. Could find out but don't wanna disturb "somebody". lol. Have heard some of her work. Think ya'll would be pleasently surprised. If I can remember correctly, when I first heard her, I thought Joss Stone. Of course as much weed I done toked in my day, could be wrong. But she CAN blow (meaning sing for filthy minds lol) Mpire could use her.

Westside
06-15-2011, 07:29 PM
Anybody know anything about Anita. Tha chick that does tha bridge on RLF. Could find out but don't wanna disturb "somebody". lol. Have heard some of her work. Think ya'll would be pleasently surprised. If I can remember correctly, when I first heard her, I thought Joss Stone. Of course as much weed I done toked in my day, could be wrong. But she CAN blow (meaning sing for filthy minds lol) Mpire could use her.

I prefer Jenna over Anita :smokin:

Moist Murderer
06-15-2011, 07:58 PM
wat about Sonia?

M.A KINGDOM
06-15-2011, 08:28 PM

according to rule anita is on mpire

O-James
06-16-2011, 02:07 AM
I believe i heard in an interview Ja said he got cats up in his label. So i think him Merc Harry and Life are like the main dudes.

Eimz_T
06-16-2011, 04:14 AM
According to Mio interview with rule, Anita is on mpire. Pity Jenna didn't work out.

Propz
06-16-2011, 09:45 AM
^....Really...? No more Vanessa Carlton types bring NY Hip-Hop back sheesh

aurelius954
06-16-2011, 09:48 AM
according to rule anita is on mpire
Know that she iz/was a Seven artist. So I'm wondering, iz Seven on Mpire

elcuppan
06-16-2011, 10:08 AM
7 has his own imprint...

i dont see how it would b good for ja to have signed new artists when he was going away for up to 18 months...artists need the support of a head...

merc ,harry and life can manage without a head as they have little to no motivation or drive anyways...their futures are not that bright lol ...dunno if im being harsh..

unless 7 and rule are plannin to come together on a mpire/7' label joint venture...or if ja cuts sev a piece.....cause that would b hot... & i think 7 prob has better overall management skills....

k_kiss
06-16-2011, 10:46 AM
Rule needs some artists. If he wants to actually have a Record lable.

Moist Murderer
06-16-2011, 04:30 PM
i dont care if he has any artists(no offence to them) as long as he releases his albums lik b4

but if hes gonna sign any1, make it Newz