PDA

View Full Version : Ok so been a week since ja has been in jail and no updates or promo

gmoney13
06-14-2011, 04:40 AM
whats going on guys?

When is RLF video coming out?
When is there going to be a release date?

I was down with the whole ja thing delaying thing but feel a lil cheated him telling his fans hes not having an album 2 days before june 7...my friends asked me if i bought the album ..nah man it aint even come out ....and they laugh.

im starting to feel lied and cheated too, cuz buzz is dying down and its stupid if his album comes out 3 months after. like wtf.

longest random post ever by me..but im sure u can relate.

can 7 and spaulding GIVE US REAL ANSWERS

aurelius954
06-14-2011, 04:48 AM
whats going on guys?

I was down with the whole ja thing delaying thing but feel a lil cheated him telling his fans hes not having an album 2 days before june 7...my friends asked me if i bought the album ..nah man it aint even come out ....and they laugh.

im starting to feel lied and cheated too, cuz buzz is dying down and its stupid if his album comes out 3 months after. like wtf.

Sorry. Can't relate

Eimz_T
06-14-2011, 05:32 AM
we had a nice little update from 7 in case you forgot?

NEGATIVITY BREEDS NEGATIVITY

relentless
06-14-2011, 06:27 AM
if they give u a date now just for the sake of it, what happens if again they cant meet it due to things being unfinished? youll get the album when you get it, just wait for the official word from fontana and get on with living your life...its not a big deal.

M.A KINGDOM
06-14-2011, 07:26 AM
whats going on guys?

gmoney u stay complaining on this site soon as i saw the thread i dident even need look who it was by smh lol

Eimz_T
06-14-2011, 07:28 AM
if they give u a date now just for the sake of it, what happens if again they cant meet it due to things being unfinished? youll get the album when you get it, just wait for the official word from fontana and get on with living your life...its not a big deal.

nail on the head^

RLF will be coming soon and then it's "full steam ahead" once the album is turned in (probably in the next week or two) we'll have a release date shortly thereafter.

What's the point in doing promo before we have something to push? waste of momentum.

solja134
06-14-2011, 09:09 AM
man yall actin like yall wasnt complainin when the album wasnt coming out... a lot of us can relate to wut gmoney just said n he's right... but i also do agree wit eimz we dont need the negativity right now... its not gonna make the album come out

k_kiss
06-14-2011, 10:41 AM
i swear we just got an email.......listing out all the steps......................was that just me?? i thought it was a very informative and straight to the point email as well......couldnt have asked for more

in the words of my man 954. "I Cant Relate"

Moist Murderer
06-14-2011, 12:28 PM
fuck wit dis negativity shit again. U didnt get da email g?
And did u not see dat sev tweeted dat tracklist will be out on sunday? Ron spaulding says its comin out very soon, wer on da verge of greatness here

Dermo
06-14-2011, 12:32 PM
i swear we just got an email.......listing out all the steps......................was that just me?? i thought it was a very informative and straight to the point email as well......couldnt have asked for more

in the words of my man 954. "I Cant Relate"

nah that was just a fantasy, this dude is living in the real life :Yayo:

elcuppan
06-14-2011, 01:13 PM
nah that was just a fantasy, this dude is living in the real life :Yayo:

corniest post of all time...congrats dermo :Yayo: :laugh:

gmoney13
06-14-2011, 06:10 PM
havent signed up for the painislove2.com ...

and we shouldnt need to be checking spaulding and 7's twitter with 900 followers to c what is happening with painislove2.

im not here to be negative but here to help people's perception

like i said if it aint out July 30-Aug 15..consider it a wrap

gmoney13
06-14-2011, 06:13 PM
over/under for people that signed up for painislove2.com

I bet the under.
lol great promo i cant believe yall getting mad at me for not checking twitter loll

Dermo
06-14-2011, 06:50 PM
^nobody is mad at you for not checking twitter but if you post on this forum then surely you must read threads ? or do you just read your own ? and not bother reading what we are all talking about ?

aurelius954
06-15-2011, 12:56 AM
havent signed up for the painislove2.com ...

and we shouldnt need to be checking spaulding and 7's twitter with 900 followers to c what is happening with painislove2.

im not here to be negative but here to help people's perception

like i said if it aint out July 30-Aug 15..consider it a wrap
Hot damn son. I ain't signed up for shit. Get most of my news concerning the album right here on MIO. Get wit tha program maine

elcuppan
06-16-2011, 09:52 AM
haha "dermo" edited my post and took the "t" outta his name...u killling me mayne haha