PDA

View Full Version : My PIL2 Trailer / Preview

ReadTheBible
06-12-2011, 12:38 AM
I forgot to add the song Believe tho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6YnIl64lW4

S3M1R
06-12-2011, 01:53 AM
nice done!! I think this album will be crazy like from another planet,, I really need it!!

Propz
06-12-2011, 02:41 AM
Great video but I would clear this with 7 if I were you dont want the talk of leaks coming back to MIO again :/

Propz
06-12-2011, 02:42 AM
Also idk if I missed something I thought Believe was a RP track?

S3M1R
06-12-2011, 03:44 AM
believe is on the pil

MurdaNL
06-12-2011, 05:03 AM
I think keeping it g won't be on the album as well. Its so out of the context of the album and besides that, it is a shitty song, so hope it wont be on there.

I also think that you forgot Pieces in the snippets.

relentless
06-12-2011, 08:58 AM
yeah keepin it g is whack lol. the tune is cool, but his lyrics are lame...and ill say it again...but THANK GOD Believe is on the album...

M.A KINGDOM
06-12-2011, 09:15 AM
yeah keepin it g is whack lol. the tune is cool, but his lyrics are lame...and ill say it again...but THANK GOD Believe is on the album...

i think keeping it g is dope catchy as fuck pluss they better fix superstar i loved tht joint till they put tht stupid bitch whispering all over the hook

elcuppan
06-12-2011, 09:17 AM
allot of the rp stuff lacks quality imo....without 7 we never really had that much to look forward to in terms of groundbreaking stuff...

relentless
06-12-2011, 09:19 AM
^word

i think keeping it g is dope catchy as fuck

yeah i agree, it is catchy. but what hes actually saying is lame lol

MurdaNL
06-12-2011, 09:24 AM
PIECES is on Pain is Love 2... confirmed by 7 :-) !!! whoo whoo

M.A KINGDOM
06-12-2011, 09:27 AM
i wish people would stop puting pray for the day at the end of every video smh i get hyped then tht song comes on at the end of all the videos recently and then am depressed as hell again :Yayo:

Dermo
06-12-2011, 09:46 AM
out of all those tracks on that vid the one I wouldn't want on the final album would be Superstar doesn't sound right to me, dont see peoples problem with keeping it g

and to say Ja didnt have anything groundbreaking he had spun a web, pieces my brothers keeper no grind no shine etc

elcuppan
06-12-2011, 10:02 AM
out of all those tracks on that vid the one I wouldn't want on the final album would be Superstar doesn't sound right to me, dont see peoples problem with keeping it g

and to say Ja didnt have anything groundbreaking he had spun a web, pieces my brothers keeper no grind no shine etc

no grind no shine is another keeping it g imo....haha
save that stuff for the mpire group album or one of the other bum's albums..

yes the others u have named are good..but 7 is obviously gonna take them and mould them into something great..they all have potential but 7 will have to make them fit into that pil2 feeling..

superstar is a monster, all it needs is a drake verse and it would shut everything down

if keeping it g is on the pil it will prevent the album from being classic

Dermo
06-12-2011, 10:12 AM
maybe i need to hear a longer snippet of it do we have a longer snippet of it ?

relentless
06-12-2011, 10:14 AM
no grind no shine is another keeping it g imo....haha
save that stuff for the mpire group album or one of the other bum's albums..

yes the others u have named are good..but 7 is obviously gonna take them and mould them into something great..they all have potential but 7 will have to make them fit into that pil2 feeling..

superstar is a monster, all it needs is a drake verse and it would shut everything down

if keeping it g is on the pil it will prevent the album from being classic

agreed, tracks like keepin it g and no grind no shine sound very generic and uninspired...they dont even sound like rule. anything like that will taint the quality of the album. but i am starting to think superstar is the weakest joint ive heard on pil2...maybe my mind will change when i hear the full cdq version.

ReadTheBible
06-12-2011, 10:25 AM
I don't see anything wrong with keeping it G, not saying its great but it sounds good to me....I agree with most of the superstar comments...I think they need to do something with chorus....Make it louders or something I dk lol, maybe speed the song up some more.

ryan
06-12-2011, 10:27 AM
i like superstar, i agree about keeping it G and no grind no shine they have no emotion in them, Sound abit boring.

k_kiss
06-12-2011, 10:40 AM
l0l Superstar is gonna be a smash monster hit.

Remember the RLF snippet. How shit it sounded compared to the final version?
Thats a very very very rough version of superstar...chill out...Thats gonna be the best song on PIL

Keeping it G i dont think will be on the album.
im not excited about peices either..smh

But this sounds like it mite be one of my favourite rule albums

to many ppl be sending seven tweets, to put certain songs on the album (Pieces=meh), let them do what it do...and lets find out whats makes the album after...because if superstar isnt on the album because some of yall dont like the Rough version of it...imma snap:glare:

MurdaNL
06-12-2011, 10:45 AM
As many others say keeping it g sounds not very inspired, a very cliche subject. How do you guys the tracklist will look like (it's still 17 tracks right)? I think it will look something like this.

Intro "Fuck Fame"
Parachute
Billions Eyes
Real Life Fantasy
Nobody But Us
Pieces
Spun a web
Never had time
Strange Days
Blackvodka
Superstar
To the top
We run the city
Believe
Outro "Pray for me"

Two spots are left... Brothers keeper and wake me up?

MurdaNL
06-12-2011, 10:47 AM
l0l Superstar is gonna be a smash monster hit.

Remember the RLF snippet. How shit it sounded compared to the final version?
Thats a very very very rough version of superstar...chill out...Thats gonna be the best song on PIL

Keeping it G i dont think will be on the album.
im not excited about peices either..smh

But this sounds like it mite be one of my favourite rule albums

to many ppl be sending seven tweets, to put certain songs on the album (Pieces=meh), let them do what it do...and lets find out whats makes the album after...because if superstar isnt on the album because some of yall dont like the Rough version of it...imma snap:glare:

superstart is a very good track, no worries.. will definately be on there! and i think sending tweets to 7 doesn't matter. Rule and him already decided which tracks will be on there, i'm almost sure of that.

elcuppan
06-12-2011, 10:48 AM
As many others say keeping it g sounds not very inspired, a very cliche subject. How do you guys the tracklist will look like (it's still 17 tracks right)? I think it will look something like this.

Intro "Fuck Fame"
Parachute
Billions Eyes
Real Life Fantasy
Nobody But Us
Pieces
Spun a web
Never had time
Strange Days
Blackvodka
Superstar
To the top
We run the city
Believe
Outro "Pray for me"

Two spots are left... Brothers keeper and wake me up?

wow..17?

i figured more lyk 12...

adamantiumstar
06-12-2011, 10:53 AM

I don't like superstar either.....I hate keepin it g........

black vodka is great.....peay for the day is dope.....never had time isn't bad.....

I just would wanna ja to put at least sex'ncandy, we run the city and hello hello from the renaissance project but I know it's gonna be somehow compromised.....spun a web is great so it's really cool it's on the album....

and I really can't wait to hear bout "nobody but us" cause as seven said it got some "livin it up" vibe in it......and livin it up was, is and always be the shit anytime....

I wasn't feelin strange days so much as well but it wasn't the finished version so i'll get to see on the real product......

I think pain is love 2 is gonna be a great album musically speaking, but I just get the feeling most of the songs are a lil bit too melancholic, sad and shit.....I would want ja to put some summer vibes bangers like back in the day, some that makes you feel good....from all the snippets I've heard from pain is love 2, I ain't hear one feel good song, so i'm kinda scared bout if he's really gonna deliver some "ain't it funny" kinda vibe or not.....I ain't hatin i'm just statin.....if this album looks more like vvv than pain is love somehow I won't be into it....cause that's not that ja sound i'm looking for......but wait and see..

if I had to choose the tracklist...

it would be this one. not particular order.

real life fantasy
to the top
sex'ncandy
hello hello
we run the city
black vodka
pieces
nobody but us
billion eyes
pray for the day
wake me up
spun a web
college girls
fuck fame

then this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IldyoRUF8WI

... then for the spots left I don't know....some we ain't heard from pain is love 2 and renaissance...

M.A KINGDOM
06-12-2011, 10:56 AM
I don't like superstar either.....I hate keepin it g........

black vodka is great.....peay for the day is dope.....never had time isn't bad.....

I just would wanna ja to put at least sex'ncandy, we run the city and hello hello from the renaissance project but I know it's gonna be somehow compromised.....spun a web is great so it's really cool it's on the album....

and I really can't wait to hear bout "nobody but us" cause as seven said it got some "livin it up" vibe in it......and livin it up was, is and always be the shit anytime....

I wasn't feelin strange days so much as well but it wasn't the finished version so i'll get to see on the real product......

I think pain is love 2 is gonna be a great album musically speaking, but I just get the feeling most of the songs are a lil bit too melancholic, sad and shit.....I would want ja to put some summer vibes bangers like back in the day, some that makes you feel good....from all the snippets I've heard from pain is love 2, I ain't hear one feel good song, so i'm kinda scared bout if he's really gonna deliver some "ain't it funny" kinda vibe or not.....I ain't hatin i'm just statin.....if this album looks more like vvv than pain is love somehow I won't be into it....cause that's not that ja sound i'm looking for......but wait and see..

i wanna here that hello hello ive only herd lil bits of it but sounds dope

MurdaNL
06-12-2011, 10:58 AM
wow..17?

i figured more lyk 12...

Yes yes, that is already "confirmed" by 7, he tweeted the following on the 28th of may:

iam7Aurelius 7 0 0
PIL2 = double album 17 songs #pil2

M.A KINGDOM
06-12-2011, 11:00 AM
i forgot about no grind no shiiiine haha tht video was funny as hell when rule was listening to it i like no grind no shine but i agree keeping it g and no grind no shine should be on R project cuz tht seems like its shaping up to be just a fun album which is dope we get pil2 a really emotional deep album and a party fun type album with R project

k_kiss
06-12-2011, 11:08 AM
superstart is a very good track, no worries.. will definately be on there! and i think sending tweets to 7 doesn't matter. Rule and him already decided which tracks will be on there, i'm almost sure of that.

:smokin: word word

i dont want too much RProject songs on the PIL....We Run the city..Sex n Candy...Keepin it G ..hello hello..etc. I think those songs will take away from Pain is Love concept and turn it into a party album. Keep those on the RP and we'll get them next year

but back to Superstar.....Gonna be the best song on PIL 2 :smokin:

adamantiumstar
06-12-2011, 11:13 AM
:smokin: word word

i dont want too much RProject songs on the PIL....We Run the city..Sex n Candy...Keepin it G ..hello hello..etc. I think those songs will take away from Pain is Love concept and turn it into a party album. Keep those on the RP and we'll get them next year

but back to Superstar.....Gonna be the best song on PIL 2 :smokin:

yeah but kiss....it's like everything.....too much deep kills the deep.....too much party vibes kills the party.....an album gotta have the right amount of each one if not people get tired....a deep vibe then a summer vibe then a banger then back to a deep track, then an acoustic vibe then back to a banger.....if not it's all bout monotony...

remember pain is love......a lot of bangers on it......livin it up....always on time....then more acoustic...down ass bitch....deep track....so much pain......then a chill out vibe, extasy wit missy.....then a deep duet, put it on me (I know it was on 336 but you had it as bonus track on pil)....then gangsta track....dial m for murder....then an hybrid song I ain't know how to categorize it( lost little girl, the shit by the way)...then a club summer vibe (i'm real)......needa get different sounds....

k_kiss
06-12-2011, 11:17 AM
yeah but kiss....it's like everything.....too much deep kills the deep.....too much party vibes kills the party.....an album gotta have the right amount of each one if not people get tired....a deep vibe then a summer vibe then a banger then back to a deep track, then an acoustic vibe then back to a banger.....if not it's all bout monotony...

yea no doubt i feel u

but Pain is Love is epic man...the name...the meaning behind it...the whole feeling of that album...thats why only certain songs like Spun a Web..Believe etc should be on it because they fit the bill of P.ain I.s L.ove......songs like we run the city/sex n candy dont really match that, they are more suited for the RProject. This mite be rules last album anyway...hes always been known for lettin out the PAIN in his tracks

even the first Pain is love. All ppl remember are the hits...but in reality, the best track on that album was Never Again

I know u like RProject, you've told me before. So id rather we get those songs on Rproject. And keep the PIL how it should be

adamantiumstar
06-12-2011, 11:19 AM
yea no doubt i feel u

but Pain is Love is epic man...the name...the meaning behind it...the whole feeling of that album...thats why only certain songs like Spun a Web..Believe etc should be on it because they fit the bill of P.ain I.s L.ove......songs like we run the city/sex n candy dont really match that, they are more suited for the RProject. This mite be rules last album anyway...hes always been known for lettin out the PAIN in his tracks

even the first Pain is love. All ppl remember are the hits...but in reality, the best track on that album was Never Again

I know u like RProject, you've told me before. So id rather we get those songs on Rproject. And keep the PIL how it should be

I feel you on the sex'n candy and run the city not fitting pil 2.....

so we should consider PIL 2 as a concept album I guess.

Pain is love 2 is ja's "my beautiful dark twisted fantasy" in some ways....

k_kiss
06-12-2011, 11:29 AM
I feel you on the sex'n candy and run the city not fitting pil 2.....

so we should consider PIL 2 as a concept album I guess.

Pain is love 2 is ja's "my beautiful dark twisted fantasy" in some ways....

thats exactly how im labeling it rite now l0l

aurelius954
06-12-2011, 11:37 AM
allot of the rp stuff lacks quality imo....without 7 we never really had that much to look forward to in terms of groundbreaking stuff...

I think MIO was on track to being sadly disappointed.....................again if they were waiting on RP. Straight from the horses' mouth

k_kiss
06-12-2011, 11:42 AM
I think MIO was on track to being sadly disappointed.....................again if they were waiting on RP. Straight from the horses' mouth

l0l. Hopefully not too much RProject songs interfere with the PIL concept.

shout out to the horse :laugh:

elcuppan
06-12-2011, 11:54 AM
shoutouts to the horse :p ....tell the horse to whisper on the intro's of a couple of the records... #justsayin.... i like that shit , no homo

ReadTheBible
06-12-2011, 12:22 PM
thats exactly how im labeling it rite now l0l

Stop hating on sex n candy that song is a BANGER!! If that type of song shouldn't be on album, then take off black vodka! It's same type of song!!

I like sex and I like sex and I like SEX N CANDY GIRRRRL

Dermo
06-12-2011, 12:30 PM
maybe i need to hear a longer snippet of it do we have a longer snippet of it ?

found a 2min snippet of it on youtube the idiot who uploaded this attacked my amerikka vid i uploaded earlier, some people need to cop the fuck on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pL7ga2x3AI&feature=player_profilepage

k_kiss
06-12-2011, 12:35 PM
Stop hating on sex n candy that song is a BANGER!! If that type of song shouldn't be on album, then take off black vodka! It's same type of song!!

sounds like hollywood to me stinky foot

M.A KINGDOM
06-12-2011, 12:45 PM
found a 2min snippet of it on youtube the idiot who uploaded this attacked my amerikka vid i uploaded earlier, some people need to cop the fuck on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pL7ga2x3AI&feature=player_profilepage

i really cant listen to this song on with this bitch on it i hate it it totally ruins the track it sounds like some chick had the full song and used her pc to put her wack ass voice all over the hook terrible if this is the final cut am gonna loose my mind

Eimz_T
06-12-2011, 12:46 PM
nice job on the preview first off.

Secondly, everybody is going to have their different opinions on tracks based on their own personal taste in music. But i believe that Ja and Seven have crafted a masterpiece here and the end product will be a classic (award winning, hopefully) album.

The horse is a legend........ just don't listen to us too much on twitter lol, everybody wanna be a producer but only seven can deliver that platinum PAIN IS LOVE sound.

In Sev we trust ;)

M.A KINGDOM
06-12-2011, 12:48 PM
nice job on the preview fist off.

Secondly, everybody is going to have their different opinions on tracks based on their own personal taste in music. But i believe that Ja and Seven have crafted a masterpiece here and the end product will be a classic (award winning, hopefully) album.

The horse is a legend........ just don't listen to us too much on twitter lol, everybody wanna be a producer but only seven can deliver that platinum PAIN IS LOVE sound.

In Sev we trust ;)

i aint been on twitter for a minute someone fill me in on the horse joke lol

$tate
06-12-2011, 01:23 PM
PIL 2 is a double disc right? So while tracks like Pieces and To the top have a different vibe than the ones 7 produced, they can be placed in way that it wont interfere with the 'greatness' of some tracks.

baba88
06-12-2011, 01:23 PM
so can anybody write a tracklist for the album ?

M.A KINGDOM
06-12-2011, 01:24 PM
so can anybody write a tracklist for the album ?

official track list coming in seven days

k_kiss
06-12-2011, 01:42 PM
PIL 2 is a double disc right? So while tracks like Pieces and To the top have a different vibe than the ones 7 produced, they can be placed in way that it wont interfere with the 'greatness' of some tracks.

i wouldnt really call 17 tracks a double album tho l0l. R.U.L.E was 17 tracks wasnt it.

Dermo
06-12-2011, 01:55 PM
i wouldnt really call 17 tracks a double album tho l0l. R.U.L.E was 17 tracks wasnt it.

14 'songs' 1 intro 3 skits

The Inc Intro
Last Of The Mohicans
Wonderful
What's My Name
New York
Stripping Game (Skit)
The Manual
Get It Started
R.U.L.E.
True Story (Skit)
Caught Up
Gun Talk
Never Thought
Life Goes On
Weed (Skit)
Where I'm From
Bout My Business
Passion

ReadTheBible
06-12-2011, 02:10 PM
yeah i think when they say 17 tracks they mean 17 tracks, no skits or not counting skits

ReadTheBible
06-12-2011, 02:10 PM

ehhh what do fake canadians know anyway

adamantiumstar
06-12-2011, 02:16 PM

hollywood is terrible compared to sex'n'candy....

sex'n'candy shits on everything you can put in club only by the lil snippet we heard......

hollywood wasn't that great if we think bout it.....sex'n'candy is a club banger no doubt I put all my money on it....and run the city is the shit as well......

k_kiss
06-12-2011, 02:44 PM
14 'songs' 1 intro 3 skits

The Inc Intro
Last Of The Mohicans
Wonderful
What's My Name
New York
Stripping Game (Skit)
The Manual
Get It Started
R.U.L.E.
True Story (Skit)
Caught Up
Gun Talk
Never Thought
Life Goes On
Weed (Skit)
Where I'm From
Bout My Business
Passion

okok cool my bad...i just knew that on my ipod it has 17 or 18 listen..but 3 are skits

k_kiss
06-12-2011, 02:45 PM
hollywood is terrible compared to sex'n'candy....

sex'n'candy shits on everything you can put in club only by the lil snippet we heard......

hollywood wasn't that great if we think bout it.....sex'n'candy is a club banger no doubt I put all my money on it....and run the city is the shit as well......

l0l ok maybe i just need to hear more of Sex N Candy before i judge it then.

adamantiumstar
06-12-2011, 04:06 PM
l0l ok maybe i just need to hear more of Sex N Candy before i judge it then.

you damn right brotha ;)

elcuppan
06-12-2011, 04:27 PM
no disrespect my homies...but im glad adamantiumstar aint making the fuckin track list lol

Propz
06-12-2011, 04:44 PM

Im actually looking forward to RP more...Brothers Keeper!

baba88
06-12-2011, 04:48 PM
i think the only songs we havent heard yet are "fuck fame" and "nobody but us". thats kinda annoying. we already know every song frome the snippets. of course not the final versions but still we know the chorus and melodies!

elcuppan
06-12-2011, 05:36 PM
i think the only songs we havent heard yet are "fuck fame" and "nobody but us". thats kinda annoying. we already know every song frome the snippets. of course not the final versions but still we know the chorus and melodies!

yea its fkd up...just avoid listnin to the snippets...i havnt listened too much,,,7 has yet to sprinkle is magic dust on it when it gets mastered....

adamantiumstar
06-12-2011, 05:44 PM
no disrespect my homies...but im glad adamantiumstar aint making the fuckin track list lol

lolol that's what I said from the beginning....I seem to be more into renaissance project than pain is love 2.....

all the tastes are in the nature buddy.

relentless
06-12-2011, 09:43 PM

doesnt sound like something a good bible reader would say :laugh:

k_kiss
06-12-2011, 09:59 PM

hahahahahahahaha

the irony..cant believe i didnt catch that

ReadTheBible
06-12-2011, 11:06 PM

you can love sex and candy all you want when you are married

k_kiss
06-12-2011, 11:14 PM
lmao

bena2005
06-13-2011, 12:05 AM
smh readthebible is a rapist after all

Westside
06-13-2011, 03:01 AM
smh readthebible is a rapist after all

That says a jew who killed Jesus :Yayo:

O-James
06-13-2011, 04:52 AM
Based on your preview (props btw) I felt that the tracklist goes like this.

1. Intro/Parachute
2. To The Top
3. Believe
4. Real Life Fantasy
5. Spun A Web
6. Pieces
7. Superstar
8. Black Vodka
9. Keepin It G
10. Never Had Time
11. Pray For The Day

baba88
06-13-2011, 05:42 AM
Take off keeping it g and add Nobody but us, lol, fuck Fame As the intro

aurelius954
06-13-2011, 10:53 AM

That person sounds like someone I/we used to know. Won't mention names. Just in case it's not them. LOL

Dermo
06-13-2011, 11:21 AM
That person sounds like someone I/we used to know. Won't mention names. Just in case it's not them. LOL

it's not, its another old member with a new name from way back when

k_kiss
06-13-2011, 11:31 AM

:smokin:

Moist Murderer
06-13-2011, 01:45 PM
baja ma dee? ;)

aurelius954
06-13-2011, 01:45 PM

All in good fun. They haunt me. I be looking behind bushes and trees and shit for that little bastid. LMAO

elcuppan
06-13-2011, 02:35 PM
baja ma dee? ;)

the most thugish member in mio history..

i used to love his street tales :(

k_kiss
06-13-2011, 02:53 PM
the most thugish member in mio history..

i used to love his street tales :(

shout out to Baja.....hes the only dude in the hood who shuda wrote a book. His stories were off the charts

bena2005
06-13-2011, 08:38 PM
That says a jew who killed Jesus :Yayo:

way to show off your lack of knowledge
romans killed jesus, crucifixion is not allowed in judaism

aurelius954
06-13-2011, 08:44 PM
shout out to Baja.....hes the only dude in the hood who shuda wrote a book. His stories were off the charts
Where he at? Miss him also. Doesn't visit tha hood anymore?

Moist Murderer
06-13-2011, 09:25 PM

ur join date is march 2011, how d u know baja?

ReadTheBible
06-13-2011, 11:28 PM
lol @ only Kiss and Dermo knowing who I am - maybe Elimz too

relentless
06-13-2011, 11:47 PM
^I know who u are...knew straight from the beginning. in the words of nasir jones...it aint hard to tell

ReadTheBible
06-13-2011, 11:49 PM
^^^^ I thought maybe u did too

k_kiss
06-14-2011, 12:05 AM
^^^^ I thought maybe u did too

he doesnt :laugh:

Moist Murderer
06-14-2011, 01:06 AM
well i had a fair idea u werent as into headin da bible as u say ;)

Dermo
06-14-2011, 02:27 AM

Mister Aurelius been here before mister moist

lol @ only Kiss and Dermo knowing who I am - maybe Elimz too

My laziness forced u into making a new account & ur utube account made it all click into place, my detective skills are up there with Jimmy Mc Nulty

relentless
06-14-2011, 02:55 AM
he doesnt :laugh:

R.U.L.E. is a dope album....lol

Westside
06-14-2011, 03:26 AM
way to show off your lack of knowledge
romans killed jesus, crucifixion is not allowed in judaism

OK the jews snitched on Jesus:angry:

Westside
06-14-2011, 03:28 AM

Baja went back in da hood when he was off his house arrest!!!

Baja was the only queens killa on here :smokin:

aurelius954
06-14-2011, 05:08 AM

Been down since '02. Laid low during tha lean years. Too much crap going on at Murda Inc. and Def Jam. Been following 7's career since he was at Rap-A-Lot and J. Prince. Have watched him evolve from Plaitnum (sp) to +700. LOL

Eimz_T
06-14-2011, 05:31 AM
baja was BLATANTLY a 13 year old kid lol

k_kiss
06-14-2011, 10:38 AM
R.U.L.E. is a dope album....lol

LMAO :smokin:

Moist Murderer
06-14-2011, 12:20 PM
Been down since '02. Laid low during tha lean years. Too much crap going on at Murda Inc. and Def Jam. Been following 7's career since he was at Rap-A-Lot and J. Prince. Have watched him evolve from Plaitnum (sp) to +700. LOL

wat was ur name on here b4?
I dont see why people delete theyr account if Theres any chance theyr b back again.

Think dat readthebible mystery is solved now too

elcuppan
06-14-2011, 01:10 PM
wat was ur name on here b4?
I dont see why people delete theyr account if Theres any chance theyr b back again.

Think dat readthebible mystery is solved now too

forgoten passwords?....fresh start?

Eimz_T
06-14-2011, 01:21 PM
forget a username? not necessarily deleted

k_kiss
06-14-2011, 01:26 PM

yea..back in the day my name on here was BIG LIPS....but i needed a fresh start since 95% of the members were dudes...wasnt a good look

Thank god for eimz tho :laugh:

Eimz_T
06-14-2011, 01:27 PM
ha, I sense a little sarcasm kiss.......

elcuppan
06-14-2011, 01:33 PM
yea..back in the day my name on here was BIG LIPS....but i needed a fresh start since 95% of the members were dudes...wasnt a good look

Thank god for eimz tho :laugh:

lmao..... "BIG LIPS" .... 5 MINUTE PAUSE :laugh::laugh::laugh: :Yayo:

k_kiss
06-14-2011, 01:35 PM
ha, I sense a little sarcasm kiss.......

Tons of it :laugh:

Moist Murderer
06-14-2011, 01:49 PM

i dont know wat u mean by fresh start, and im sure there is a button to get ur password sent to u......
I actually wanted to change my username but i wanted ye all to know who i am for sum reason......

k_kiss
06-14-2011, 02:07 PM
i dont know wat u mean by fresh start, and im sure there is a button to get ur password sent to u......
I actually wanted to change my username but i wanted ye all to know who i am for sum reason......

as long as u keep the "moist' part in ur name..we'll know its you:smokin:

Moist Murderer
06-14-2011, 02:14 PM
as long as u keep the "moist' part in ur name..we'll know its you:smokin:

dats da bit i wanna change ;) ha

k_kiss
06-14-2011, 02:26 PM
dats da bit i wanna change ;) ha

haha damit

rishmills
06-17-2011, 01:05 PM
Great work! Thank you

aurelius954
06-17-2011, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE=Moist Murderer;399182]wat was ur name on here b4?

Think dat readthebible mystery is solved now too[/QUOTE User name was Aurelius. Came on site one day and had been deleted. Probably cause I didn't really post like I used to. Knew some things that were going on behind the scenes at tha I-N-C. Became very disillusioned with tha whole shit. MIO endeavered to persevere. I was one happy sumumabitch(Bernie Mack) when I came back and they were still standing