06-10-2011, 01:03 PM
shout out to caddy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnuBiCvXX0w

Moist Murderer
06-10-2011, 01:09 PM
good hes not payin much attention to him

adamantiumstar
06-10-2011, 01:10 PM
ja's really smart you can tell from the way he speaks.......he ain't needa show the teeth to prove a point...."I wouldn't be calling my book "my infamous life" and talk bout other people's one"....or some like that....zin!

solja134
06-11-2011, 12:49 PM
ya see propz... he being mature about it n letting it go.... ja claims he's lying about him but isnt going crazy or going on interviews talkin shit... he just letting it go cuz he not gonna waste his time wit something that "he knows" isnt tru... thats wut merc and caddy should do.. but caddy keep talkin to much... which makes me think sumthin fishy...

S3M1R
06-11-2011, 02:12 PM
"This guy & his book,, he's real cute!" hahaha

Propz
06-11-2011, 04:05 PM
ya see propz... he being mature about it n letting it go.... ja claims he's lying about him but isnt going crazy or going on interviews talkin shit... he just letting it go cuz he not gonna waste his time wit something that "he knows" isnt tru... thats wut merc and caddy should do.. but caddy keep talkin to much... which makes me think sumthin fishy...

I would like to hear Gotti's intake on the whole matter though but this needs to be settled in some sort of way Caddy's ready to go to war with punks like P that run there mouth.

ryan
06-11-2011, 05:33 PM
Dnt like what prodigy has done, i wonder what people on this site will think if ja does the exact same thing? it would be a interesting read for sure and first book i would buy lol.

M.A KINGDOM
06-12-2011, 07:35 AM
Dnt like what prodigy has done, i wonder what people on this site will think if ja does the exact same thing? it would be a interesting read for sure and first book i would buy lol.

word be first book i would buy tht shit better come out in the uk aswell mayne but if he does a book like he sed shit better be bout rule not snitching on people like ps bitch ass

Jdogg
06-12-2011, 08:03 AM
ye good to see he nt payin much attention to it, unlike Merse on twitter lol think he needs to chill a bit

elcuppan
06-12-2011, 08:11 AM
^ nobody should let merc anywhere near a computer or mobile device with internet capability..it doesn't take much for him to make an ass out of himself

brandondizzle
06-12-2011, 08:31 AM
i honestly dont care about that situation, let family be family and let family take care of their own personal issue's. but last i checked mob deep dont fuck around when it comes to beef so ja better be on his toes if he plan on getting into that one. lol...

elcuppan
06-12-2011, 09:04 AM
i honestly dont care about that situation, let family be family and let family take care of their own personal issue's. but last i checked mob deep dont fuck around when it comes to beef so ja better be on his toes if he plan on getting into that one. lol...

2pac and hov finish dead them niggaz already tho :Yayo:

k_kiss
06-12-2011, 11:32 AM
2pac and hov finish dead them niggaz already tho :Yayo:

lmao MOBB Deep got their ass handed to them every time they had a situation. them lil dudes the same height as Malik on mio. 5'5..exept Hes 15 and they 42

M.A KINGDOM
06-12-2011, 12:51 PM
lmao MOBB Deep got their ass handed to them every time they had a situation. them lil dudes the same height as Malik on mio. 5'5..exept Hes 15 and they 42

:chuuch: shited on em (niki minaj voice)

solja134
06-12-2011, 12:56 PM
I would like to hear Gotti's intake on the whole matter though but this needs to be settled in some sort of way Caddy's ready to go to war with punks like P that run there mouth.

yeah me too i would like to hear gotti's intake on this situation.. but i agree caddy is ready to snuff that nigga...

Moist Murderer
06-12-2011, 04:57 PM
Theres sum chic defendin lil p on twitter and demeyez, dale and merc basin back non stop, id just not giv da bitch time of day

elcuppan
06-12-2011, 05:40 PM
Theres sum chic defendin lil p on twitter and demeyez, dale and merc basin back non stop, id just not giv da bitch time of day

a group of retards responding... not demeyez tho thats ma mexican nigga 4 life since a couple months ago..

Moist Murderer
06-12-2011, 07:53 PM
a group of retards responding... not demeyez tho thats ma mexican nigga 4 life since a couple months ago..

demeyez is my home but i think he did fire 1 or 24 cant blame him tho

relentless
06-12-2011, 09:24 PM
why isnt that demeyez dude on mio?

Moist Murderer
06-12-2011, 09:46 PM
why isnt that demeyez dude on mio?

he was before and wants to get bak on but when he tried to register d other day it told him dat his email address is banned.
Cmon like, hes no scope, hes a good dude

D-block fan
06-13-2011, 02:00 AM

I haven't ever heard of mobb handling their beef well at all lol. they released their diss song to pac after he died. they signed to 50 after he dissed them "Jada don't fuck with me if you want to eat. Cause i'll do your ass like jay did mobb deep"

then game went at them and other than wearing the t-shirts that said Game Over, I can't think of them responding to that beef. Mobb talks a lot but that is it.

MostWantedDale
06-13-2011, 05:35 AM
AGREED... Tryna quit weed... Doing good... Dont get on my nerves!!!

elcuppan
06-13-2011, 02:44 PM
^ dale..that shit is mad retarded man....u a grown ass man..u should know better than dat...

#C'monSon

Propz
06-13-2011, 03:50 PM
Tell me how Prodigy is following me on twitter smh its PCG all day sonny!

k_kiss
06-13-2011, 04:02 PM
twitter beef from 30 year olds and 42 year old rapper? shit is madddddd annoying. Shows u how these guys have no common sense what so ever. Merc puts more energy into tweeting about prodigy than he does into promoting his music

My respect level for merc went down a couple notches.

dudes is childish

Moist Murderer
06-13-2011, 05:50 PM
twitter beef from 30 year olds and 42 year old rapper? shit is madddddd annoying. Shows u how these guys have no common sense what so ever. Merc puts more energy into tweeting about prodigy than he does into promoting his music
My respect level for merc went down a couple notches.
dudes is childish

he said hes done wit it, hopefully iv talked some sense into him