PDA

View Full Version : Heat Advance to NBA Finals, After Late Furious Rally, As Bulls Self Destruct, 83-80

lokivvv2
05-27-2011, 08:09 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=310526004

Flash
05-27-2011, 08:34 PM
Where Wade Happens!

lokivvv2
05-27-2011, 08:47 PM
Where Wade Happens!

I give Wade credit for coming back late and getting those 3 n 4 pt plays

but don't act like he was dominating or something

we all know LeBron was the sole reason they won that series...never

thought I'd say that either...but he was the one hitting all the clutch shots

as much as I can't stand him and his childish celebrations gotta give props

where they due

Flash
05-28-2011, 08:49 AM
i hate lebron!

brandondizzle
05-28-2011, 03:27 PM
man, i'm still depressed about the lakers loosing. i have not watched a full playoff game since the lakers got blown out in game 4.

but you gotta give all the props to the bulls man. i didnt think they would win it all but they always left me second guessing myself.

loki, here is the deal. that makes 3 or 4 years in a row that the bull made it to the playoffs with rose and came out with nothing. not even an eastern conference title. they better figure out how to use korver the right way. we all know he can play because he was like the number 2/3 scorer when he was in the finals with iverson. and the bulls staff better get a shooting guard. and i dont mean no bullshit players brewer (who definately helped), i mean a real shooting guard that can change the game and that can help out rose. boozer aint going to cut, and neither is deng. i knew boozer wouldn't amount because every year in the playoffs agaisnt the lakers he would get blasted. i knew he wasn't hanging with chris bosh. deng played his ass off in most playoff games, but is he gonna disappear when it counts like he did last game? they better package up boozer and deng for somthing special. they still have the money to bring a GREAT player, so if they can do that and then trade deng and boozer for one good post player, they will be better off than they are this year. but congratulations to the bulls for their crazy year!

Propz
05-29-2011, 05:07 PM
Im a Hornet/Knicks guy But I was going for the Bulls after the lose's from my teams and......fuck lol

I have no interest in these games and could care less who wins.

Next year though :)

bena2005
05-29-2011, 06:28 PM
man, i'm still depressed about the lakers loosing. i have not watched a full playoff game since the lakers got blown out in game 4.

but you gotta give all the props to the bulls man. i didnt think they would win it all but they always left me second guessing myself.

loki, here is the deal. that makes 3 or 4 years in a row that the bull made it to the playoffs with rose and came out with nothing. not even an eastern conference title. they better figure out how to use korver the right way. we all know he can play because he was like the number 2/3 scorer when he was in the finals with iverson. and the bulls staff better get a shooting guard. and i dont mean no bullshit players brewer (who definately helped), i mean a real shooting guard that can change the game and that can help out rose. boozer aint going to cut, and neither is deng. i knew boozer wouldn't amount because every year in the playoffs agaisnt the lakers he would get blasted. i knew he wasn't hanging with chris bosh. deng played his ass off in most playoff games, but is he gonna disappear when it counts like he did last game? they better package up boozer and deng for somthing special. they still have the money to bring a GREAT player, so if they can do that and then trade deng and boozer for one good post player, they will be better off than they are this year. but congratulations to the bulls for their crazy year!

what?? iverson made the finals once in 2001 and korver wasn't drafted yet..and yea I agree boozer is trash, bosh took a big dump on him

brandondizzle
05-29-2011, 08:40 PM
^^^now that i think about it your right. BUT, korver was the #2/3 (depending on how a few other players were playing). korver held his own. even last year aginst the lakers hitting like 9-3pointers. so none the less, dude was decent and could hold his own OFFENSIVELY

Flash
05-31-2011, 05:01 PM
korver is shit....he cant play defense...

lokivvv2
05-31-2011, 08:51 PM

It's disappointing the Lakers aren't in the Finals...series woulda been much more intriguing

All in all for the Bulls...it was a great season...can't be mad at getting the 1 seed and making it to the conference finals with a team that's way undermanned compared to who they're going up against...Rose will continue to develop but it's clear they need someone else who can create and make their own shot.

They've been in the playoffs past 3 years but this is the first time they won a series so there is still something to be said about them not being able to close and that last game they played is as good a example as any of that.

Korver is not a starter...he can do 1 thing...make spotup 3s...and in the playoffs he couldn't even do that...he can't create his own shot or play any d...that's why they were forced to start Bogans...like I said in the other thread...they didn't want to pay Ben Gordon $11 mill a year...which is fine so long as you get someone to replace him and they never did...not even when they coulda traded for OJ Mayo at the midseason trade deadline...they put all their eggs in one basket...trading Hinrich to free up money...thinking they were going to get somebody big to go with Rose last offseason and wound up only being able to get Boozer...looking back I dunno...they shoulda saved their money...you're exactly right...he sucked for Utah in da playoffs and was the main reason they never went further than they did...and I had a feeling that would continue...he just never really fit in...I would offer him up in a trade but like Deng they pretty much unmovable due to their contracts unless they can find a team that's tryna dump somebody with value...Deng at least had a pretty good year...I agree he's not to be counted on to make a play but he played LeBron tough and is their best defender...you trade him and that opens up another hole...and not to mention the impending nba lockout once the season ends that imo is a certainty...don't look for much player movement for awhile

brandondizzle
05-31-2011, 09:31 PM
^^^if your following the chit chat at the moment, the words are that they are trying to make moves before the new agreement because they do not know what it will be like after. there is a proposal from the owners that will allow them to dump one contract per year. which hasn't been passed yet by all the owners. that would screw OKC who has been doing the right thing, when you got the magics who would be able to dump arenas big contract. so obviously thats where the problem comes in between owners and why they probably will not get that to the offer table. i'm just curious to see what the agreement will finally be. i know the league side of the table is looking at the fact that james bosh and wade all cut short on the max contract, so now everyone will get that chance to be cut short unwillingly since they can do it. so its interesting

but dont loose confidence on korver. if someone worked with him good enough, his shots will fall. if they keep him in the offense long enough he will blend in. the defense for the bulls is not the problem. you can always have one weak link in a defense that is superior to almost every team in the league and i think they was number 1 d in the regular season. like i said, trade deng and boozer for a good 2 or 3 and get a decent 4 back also. noah is growing offensively and maybe will take a year or 2 longer to be solid, but i would bank my dollars on him in the post. idk though, i'm just excited to see what moves they make this offseason. now that everyone knows what moves the heat made and have the time to build around that, teams will be really looking for somthing crazy to pull off

but as for the lakers, man i hope they do not get too crazy with that. if they can get howard and arenas for odom and bynum then i'm cool with that. but if not, i think they need to be keeping barnes artest bynum gasol brown and MAYBE steve blake. everyone else can be up for grabs. defense is what killed the lakers so we shall see what happens with them also. good luck next year pimp