PDA

View Full Version : Magic

Sparx
05-22-2011, 11:36 PM
Beat: Nesby Phips - Magic ft. Curren$y & Stalley
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The knight spites the pawn, the rook jooks the castle, the queen shanks the king, thus becoming the master,
the Bishop's in the pasture, burning O's with the pastor, as the princess exhales dreams of happiness ever after,
prince charming's alarming the night watch, after trackin' white chalk 'round the carriage lot,
the maitre-d yelled stop, but the prince had no love for common stock, so a show of mercy he would not,
as the valet spilled shaken vermouth on his seal skin boots, he pulled a blade and sent him to the cloudy roost,
whats the use? as the prince slips from the noose, his nobility equating mobility regarding the laws cue's,
the princess in distress, her love dying as the prince's blade pierced the boy's chest, so lacking jest,
her assassin is passin' through the garden of attraction, his movements closed captioned in cold action,
sliding bedside as his knife will balance the reaction, or equation, he fillet's-him, slipping his blade in,
the prince's life is fadin', the killer is fleeing thru-the-glade-and, the princess sits in loneliness,
with a look - something slightly jaded, daddy gone, her suitor never made it to the throne, wails and moans,
of her mother crying insanity now that her plan turns, or maybe flushes, into calamity,
so the family advisor takes the throne, elderly yet eloquent with prose, a long nose and cheeks of rose,
power cursing through him, so the story goes, he ruled for a hundred years, his name Merlin, yet this every man knows....

Flash
05-23-2011, 03:18 PM
niceee sick shit man i like the word play and the flow...great topical...

you watchin game of thrones?

Sparx
05-26-2011, 02:18 AM
Thanks Flash.

Yeah I am, haven't seen the new one yet though.

Check your PM's... haven't said that in a while lol.

Propz
05-29-2011, 12:45 AM
Bars are hard to keep up with weird structure its nice tho.

Ever hear Apathy - Checkmate ? this kinda reminds me of that

BlackStar
05-30-2011, 04:55 AM
still spitting the long ass lines with the long ass rhymes??

quality as always!

fav line:

prince charming's alarming the night watch, after trackin' white chalk 'round the carriage lot,

Sparx
05-30-2011, 04:57 AM
still spitting the long ass lines with the long ass rhymes??

quality as always!

fav line:

haha thanks 'Star.

of course, I love my long lines. It's my steeez. haha

Flash
05-31-2011, 04:53 PM
did you see epizode 7 fuck that bitch ass son of a brother and sister....