PDA

View Full Version : Juice Remake?

Propz
05-09-2011, 12:33 AM
No links from me anyone else can post some if you like im just stating my opinion.

Now as almost all of you know I fuckin hate Souljia Boy I dont respect his music, his grind, His "fag swag" or his impact on the hip-hop culture!

Now some fuckin dude has the audacity to remake this film that had one of the most respected emcees ever (not a pac fan btw just some) with one of the most disliked try to be emcees of all time!

I find this to be disrespectful to hip-hop fans across the world.

Post your opinion.

malik689
05-09-2011, 02:03 PM
juice remake will be terrible with soulja boy 1st of all he wont look like a teen he'll just look like soulja boy no matter what he says he wont escape being soulja boy and im sure the film will try to make him look all big and coool and wakca fllocka docka is so retarded hell ruin it even more one perosn asked him about voting for the electionon 106 and he replied "do it votings good"

adamantiumstar
05-09-2011, 02:27 PM
I ain't into soulja boy either I still don't understand how he can sell....err song sounds the same and they are fuckin boring.....Only cool one was soulja girl I liked the beat is was very cheesy but still cool......

but I don't see no talent in him.....

I just give him props for the marketing cause that's where he seems to be good at.

gwopboi7
05-09-2011, 04:10 PM
man stop the hating on soulja boy man... Lol... Thats my dude. Love him or hate him, he mad some big records...

No i thought he was just making a album that was inspired by the movie juice. I didnt know he was really gone do a remake of the movie....

See thats a classic movie, and one of my favs... So he better not fuck it up... .

Propz
05-10-2011, 05:39 AM
Souljia boy is the hater to hip-hop just in it for what money he can get.