PDA

View Full Version : 02/28/11 02/28/11 Ja Kills Dj Whoobitch via twitter LOL

EPICS
02-28-2011, 11:05 AM
funny stuff, made me rofl hard hahah - not really worth a thread but ill post it anyways LOL
---------

whoobitch
is it cool for me to wear UGGS since I am going to australia tomorrow? my man saw Ja-rule performing with them in Sydney .

some other idiot
BrandenBeatBoy @DJWhooKid uggs dog? o.O #Cmonson

whoobitch
ok ok FORGET I asked that --- I see white dudes in the airport with the Male UGG Boots all day when I travel .

OK --- Im coppin these --- like right now ---- hittin up the clubs in the Gold Coast hard! http://twitpic.com/44mosf

JA
Ruleyork @djwhookid Didn't my ppl SLAP the shit outta u lol u fuck boys kill me keep my name out ya mouth and @50cent dick in it pussy!!!Lmao

whoobitch
LOL

some other bitch
G0DDESSW0MAN @DJWhooKid THAT WAS THE CORNIEST FUCKIN TWEET EVER GO BACK TO SUCKIN ON GORILLA CENT DICK DON'T FUCK WITH @RULEYORK I WILL HUNT U DOWN!! 

whoobitch
What a pathetic BITCH----LOL
This @GoddessHOE need to go back to suckin loser dick and get off my time line .

JA
It's funny how y'all think these niggas r tough it's hip hop ppl pure entertainment...

? If u get SLAPPED by another man what does that make u???

@djwhookid the verdict is in the ppl have spoken u gettin SLAPPED by another man and doing nothing=

Flash
02-28-2011, 11:11 AM
not funny

EPICS
02-28-2011, 11:30 AM
not funny

shit happends bro ;)

brandondizzle
02-28-2011, 11:36 AM
good stuff...i think it was worth posting. specially for cats like me who aint all into twitter like that. but straight up, i'm happy to see people with a name hating on ja. that means dude is doing somthing. cause 3 years ago no one was hating or loving dude. now 50 done came back out in the past 1/2 years, and a handful of other cats that know ja is a threat. its funny, these cats know ja is a threat...but does ja himself know he's a threat to them?

yo someone need to hook me up with a one on one email interview with ja so i can get the truth outta him and ask him some questions that would keep things poppin on this site

Propz
02-28-2011, 11:46 AM
G0DDESSW0MAN @DJWhooKid THAT WAS THE CORNIEST FUCKIN TWEET EVER GO BACK TO SUCKIN ON GORILLA CENT DICK DON'T FUCK WITH @RULEYORK I WILL HUNT U DOWN!! 

^Fucking awesome! lmao

@Bdizzle good luck with that you prolly get a simple one answer the only way Rule acknowledge people is in a retweet showing love which is understandable but it would be nice to go to the source for answers.

@Flash Shut...The...Fuck up....

djmickeydee
02-28-2011, 12:47 PM
i saw this too rule is crazy... this is my erection just when i thought my dick couldnt get hard no more there it go layin on the floor, this is my erection damn im hard n i dont no what 2 do guess i godda give u sum more of my erection dick so big you can barley see my balls cummin in ur face lookin like niagra falls i dont know move real slow cause i dont wanna hurt you with my erection.. big ass erection im usin protection for my big ass erection

^^ HAHAHA....Scope You A Fool Fa Dis One...LMAO

On Topic: Rule Got Fans On Twitter Watchin His Back...I'm Hardly Surprised...I'm LMAO At Whookid...Dude Got Slapped And Didn't Have A Comeback For Rule...And "MAN UGGS??"....Say Epics...If You Came Up With "Whoobitch" All By Yourself Your Right Dude...How In The Hell Can You Be With G-Unit Or Affliated With'em..And Wearin Women Shoes, Boots, Whateva The Fuck It Is...It's Gay Regardless.

#CmonSon

brandondizzle
02-28-2011, 01:05 PM
^^^on the ugs topic...he's clowing ja....cause.....ja wore them.....at the def jam celebration i think it was. and ja had an interview where he said he was rockin them lol...

so in djmickeydee words....#CmonSon

albanian murda
02-28-2011, 02:19 PM
I dont think Ja should respond to Whookid....I mean Who gives a damn whats he postin on Twiter,he is not relevant and dont give him the attention by dissin him....u bigger than that Ja....

M.A KINGDOM
02-28-2011, 02:32 PM

^Fucking awesome! lmao

@Bdizzle good luck with that you prolly get a simple one answer the only way Rule acknowledge people is in a retweet showing love which is understandable but it would be nice to go to the source for answers.

@Flash Shut...The...Fuck up....

tht girl got a follow off me when i saw tht shit haha and whokid blocked her after she tweeted it hes a bitch real talk

ryan
02-28-2011, 03:05 PM
a fan asked 50 if his new headphones sleek by 50 will make ja rule sound good and he said nothing can make that sound good. #justsayin thats y ja rule mentioned 5-hoe

Capo Di Tutti
02-28-2011, 10:12 PM
yo fuck whocunt ill murk his whole ugly ass faimly. i think whoo kid was the tranny banks was fuckin in that 3 way with tony gayo aka sucks dick for mayo. "Why young buck got stuck for all them fake stones and why the hood is screamin G-unit's homos now i aint sayin yall no gay niggas shit, but yall aint actin like no straight niggas"

#c'monson u aint no thugg and your not gotta do shit....lol smh

gwopboi7
02-28-2011, 10:22 PM
this whole shit is crazy... first chris brown and raz-b, then ja and 50cent, then ciara and keri hllson, then ciara and rihannah, now whokid im sorry whobitch and ja... damn twitter gettin real thigged out... lol...

yo i dont know what male uggs look like but i do know everytime i see ja steppin out he be on point... im not sure if i wud rock em but i am sure he put it 2gather rite...

fyi fuck whokid... he is a bitch... and what a female move by blockin the gurl... lol... #suckashit.. lmao...

Capo Di Tutti
02-28-2011, 10:30 PM
ok cappo faggo suck a fart oudda my ass hole.. fuckin bitch boy

:eazy: niice, bro im on my #grownmanshit but dont make me put you in your place shit dick

gwopboi7
02-28-2011, 10:35 PM
aye capo and scope... dont yall see the damn trend??? take that beefin shit 2twitter.... lol... clearly thats how real gee'z do it... lol...

EPICS
02-28-2011, 10:38 PM
aye capo and scope... dont yall see the damn trend??? take that beefin shit 2twitter.... lol... clearly thats how real gee'z do it... lol...

hahahaha ROFL

Capo Di Tutti
02-28-2011, 10:40 PM
My bad gwop lol nice call bruz

gwopboi7
02-28-2011, 10:56 PM
lol... sumtimes it be alot of hostility in these treads we gotta lighten it up sumtimes...

aye yall ever be in the club and fight break out and the the bouncers break it up the dj try 2do his part and put on slow jam or some gospel music 2calm shit down??? lmao...

dont make me play sum fred hammon up in here... lol...

Capo Di Tutti
03-01-2011, 12:16 AM
^^^
is that it....scope, lol im not into this ethuggin shit stop talking shit you aswell i know you do not have the balls to do half the shit you preach...okay mister penis breathe

$aba
03-01-2011, 04:27 AM
^^^
is that it....scope, lol im not into this ethuggin shit stop talking shit you aswell i know you do not have the balls to do half the shit you preach...okay mister penis breathe

get your mafia on to him bro ;)