PDA

View Full Version : big ups to 106 and park

brandondizzle
01-16-2011, 03:33 PM
This aint gonna be much of a thread. but i need to set one aside on my respect for 106 and park.

they had they 10 year aniversery show. and they had a lot of artist on there including ja rule. i just wanna big up 106 for being real and sticking to their true roots on artist who helped originate the show. not only ja rule but everyone. good to see we have big industry people still giving ja the love he deserves...

lokivvv2
01-16-2011, 05:02 PM
^^YUP..props to them for spotlighting Rule on that show and always giving him credit for being the first one to get his vid retired...I remember how they always would call him king of the countdown when he came on...the show is pretty lame now but I used to watch it all the time back in the day when Free & AJ was on...this would be a good spot to drop some 106 performances/interviews from the past if anybody got dem...I know I got a few in the archives I could dig up

O-James
01-16-2011, 10:22 PM
yea props to 106 cuz there are alot of artists they couldve invited but they chose ja. so yea . big up to all those behind the event.

gwopboi7
01-16-2011, 10:54 PM
hell yeah... ja went from controling tha box... (any body remember tha box?? lol...) 2controling 106... just like tha tat he got... he went from having it all 2having nothing... now its time for him 2get his shit back plus more...

106 is bout tha only thing i watch on bet so yeah they still doing a lil sumthing...

elcuppan
01-17-2011, 12:29 PM
yea seen it..bet are good peoples

O-James
01-19-2011, 03:09 AM
^i dont know man. i wouldnt generalize maybe part since bet been on some wack shit with their rappers of the decades.

Capo Di Tutti
01-19-2011, 08:00 AM
tbh i think alot of the industry has love for ja, he seems to be the one guy who was alright with everybody....

he just disappeared and ppl in the know wouldnt forget the achievement he made because they wanted to be where he was....

Capo Di Tutti
01-19-2011, 08:00 AM
^^YUP..props to them for spotlighting Rule on that show and always giving him credit for being the first one to get his vid retired...I remember how they always would call him king of the countdown when he came on...the show is pretty lame now but I used to watch it all the time back in the day when Free & AJ was on...this would be a good spot to drop some 106 performances/interviews from the past if anybody got dem...I know I got a few in the archives I could dig up

up that shit if you can mate :eazy:

k_kiss
01-19-2011, 10:04 AM
up that shit if you can mate :eazy:

yea i got a few in the archives myself.

the one im looking for is the Down 4 You performance/ interview when Chuck,vita, ashanti and Ja was all there

I also got the one where Irv and Ja suprised Ashanti to give her the Platinum Plaque when she was premiering baby.........and irv revealed that Ja had bobby brown on the next single l0l

goood ol dayss

tortolian
01-20-2011, 12:37 AM
106 ain't Wack now, still the same show u just older, it's a kid show for after school and to check new music, more mature fans use the Internet to follow new music and have responsibilities to attend to instead of spending an hour and a half watching tv, let's keep it real y u still don't watch it or like it supposedly :)

gwopboi7
01-20-2011, 12:56 PM
106 ain't Wack now, still the same show u just older, it's a kid show for after school and to check new music, more mature fans use the Internet to follow new music and have responsibilities to attend to instead of spending an hour and a half watching tv, let's keep it real y u still don't watch it or like it supposedly :)

i agree wit that 100... we more about the music now and back then it was more about the vids... but now im all into j.cole and drake (b4 he blew up) and shit like that good music vid or no vid... so u rite 106 aint lame niggaz just out grew it... and hell if its sumbody i like on ill still watch it 2day...

Moist Murderer
01-21-2011, 05:28 PM
i still watch it when i get a chance man

tortolian
01-21-2011, 11:31 PM
I don't check for it no more but I would watch it still if I had the free time, it's jus I can do other shot and listen to music I can't do shot if I watchin the videos