PDA

View Full Version : SVG: What's Phil Jackson thinking?

brandondizzle
11-24-2010, 07:15 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5846687

brandondizzle
11-24-2010, 07:20 PM
man, i think phils comments where fresh. he's been saying a lot of things this season already saying that the pistons looked like they where playing lazy and no one was trying (in the lakers vs pistons game). now this. he's shooting is opinions freely now. and i like it. the heat thing might be a reach but who cares, someone is nonshalauntly pointing out how bad the heat are doing after all the championship talk ("not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6...shut up)

lokivvv2
11-27-2010, 11:15 PM
man, i think phils comments where fresh. he's been saying a lot of things this season already saying that the pistons looked like they where playing lazy and no one was trying (in the lakers vs pistons game). now this. he's shooting is opinions freely now. and i like it. the heat thing might be a reach but who cares, someone is nonshalauntly pointing out how bad the heat are doing after all the championship talk ("not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6...shut up)

I will admit I was a lil surprised he said this out in the open
not even prompted to do so but that's Phil..he got them
mind games out early this year tho lol

But really he just stated what we were thinking anyway
No way you invest that much cash in improving your team
and you settle for mediocrity...I like Spoelstra too..it's just
a bad situation for him...barring a big win streak it's only a
matter of time before he gets Van Gundy'd

gwopboi7
11-29-2010, 07:05 PM
he was rite... Even tho it was wrong for him 2say... And bein a die hard magic fan that i am i can still say that stan was wrong for sayin what he said... Hes just upset that he got skrewed out of a nba title... And wit all this new heat talk people just keep bringing it up...

brandondizzle
12-03-2010, 04:48 AM
stan has no reason to catch feelings now, even though everyone keep bringing up what happened in the past he has no reason to feel uptight because he is holding his own right now in orlando. they struggle to get a ring, but they have all the pieces (minus one) to get to where they want to be. They just need that one power player to push them over the edge.

gwopboi7
12-03-2010, 08:09 AM
^^^true but we can judge his pain... We dont know how bad that shit hurt him... I know i wud be pissed if im at work and i was about 2land tha biggest account in company history and my boss steps in at the last min. And takes all the credit and the glory... Lol...