PDA

View Full Version : Official 2010-11 NBA Season Discussion

lokivvv2
10-22-2010, 11:22 AM
http://i51.tinypic.com/1zbqbgm.png

I know I been inactive on here for a minute but the season bout to jump off next week.

Of course everyone talking about the Heat hyping them up and whatnot but I think it's
going to take some time for them to gel, they already got hit with injuries but I wanna
see how some of these others teams are looking like.

Lakers looking kinda shaky to start the season...hopefully Kobe heals up cuz he def. don't
look right as of now.

Looking around the West though..hard to figure who could step in..I suppose the Thunder
take it to another level with Durant and co.

Nuggets look to be in disarray with all this Melo nonsense swirling

I think Portland is a team to look out for if they could stay injury-free..minus Oden..of course..LOL

In the East,

I'm anxious to see what my Bulls could do with Boozer in the fold..guess I'm gonna have to wait till
his broken hand heals..smh..he gets hurt walking in his house..what an idiot..I don't believe his story
for one second

Celtics..apparently they got a thing for O'Neal's this offseason..Shaq there should be comedy..they
continue to get older..we'll see if they have another run left in them

I'm interested to see if in fact the Knicks will look any better adding Amare but subtracting Lee. I
would think they'll try to play more uptempo now that they got Amare & Felton although I don't feel
he's the answer at point..speaking of the answer..why don't they take a flyer on AI?

Anyway, drop a post in here about what you think about the season

gwopboi7
10-22-2010, 11:53 AM
come on man... u talked about celtics, bulls, and nicks... what about the majic bruh... we that deal we comin out the east this year...

gwopboi7
10-26-2010, 12:17 PM
okay so who ready for the season 2kick off... Tell me about ya team and who u think comin out the east and west...

Me im a florida boi(tampa fl,) so im a magic man... Nelson has his eyes on the prize, howard is a man child and wit his new found focus it aint no stoppin him, all our role players have gotten better out bench has gotten deeper. And the best part stan van gundy has admited his coachin mistakes last year and has vowed to correct them... So magic >>> heat and boston to come out the east... And u know what they say u the champ until sumbody beat u so... Lakers out the west again...

lokivvv2
10-26-2010, 09:19 PM
okay so who ready for the season 2kick off... Tell me about ya team and who u think comin out the east and west...

Me im a florida boi(tampa fl,) so im a magic man... Nelson has his eyes on the prize, howard is a man child and wit his new found focus it aint no stoppin him, all our role players have gotten better out bench has gotten deeper. And the best part stan van gundy has admited his coachin mistakes last year and has vowed to correct them... So magic >>> heat and boston to come out the east... And u know what they say u the champ until sumbody beat u so... Lakers out the west again...

Yeah my bad..I forgot about Orlando

I was moreso speaking on the teams that made moves this past offseason

They'll be in contention no doubt..but it's really on Dwight as far as them
getting back to the Finals..he needs to develop more of a low post
game..hopefully he's worked on that in the offseason..if their offense can
run inside out they would be much more of a threat..until that happens
they have their limitations though

LOL @ the Heat getting smoked in Boston

lokivvv2
10-26-2010, 11:52 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=301026002

Nice lil comeback by Miami..but still falls short
Smh@ All These LeBron Groupies..72 Wins my azz..Lol
It's gon take time for them to get it together
Btw..Rajon Rondo is officially the best point guard in the league

Lakers getting owned right now too

Crazy opening night

gwopboi7
10-26-2010, 11:58 PM
true about rondo... And its funny how the heat came out talkin 3,4,5,6,7, rings but a few days b4 the season started its all oh its gone take us to mid season 2get rite... They seen them targets on they back and finally opened they eyes... Lol...

And howard worked wit hakeem the dream this summer and he been showin it in pre-season, so i got my fingers crossed he gone step his game up this year... And stan van gundy bein a better coach this year..

lokivvv2
10-28-2010, 01:29 PM
true about rondo... And its funny how the heat came out talkin 3,4,5,6,7, rings but a few days b4 the season started its all oh its gone take us to mid season 2get rite... They seen them targets on they back and finally opened they eyes... Lol...

And howard worked wit hakeem the dream this summer and he been showin it in pre-season, so i got my fingers crossed he gone step his game up this year... And stan van gundy bein a better coach this year..

That's what's up..who better to learn from if you tryna work on
post moves..maybe he can teach him that dream shake..or at
least a drop step move or somethin

Not that he has to make that his staple but he needs a lil bit of
that cuz his game is too finesse offensively..we all know he a
beast on d tho

The Heat needa round out that roster before they start counting
rings on their fingers..just cuz you get LeBron it doesn't mean it's
in the bag..it will grab you all the headlines and whatnot but they
still have the same problem inside..the Celtics & Magic will eat them
alive come playoff time..they needa figure a better way to run their
offense..put LeBron at point already..and use Wade off the ball and
in the post..Chris Bosh is just a complementary player..he's far from
a superstar that he's made out to be..he skated cuz he was in Toronto
but the lights are on him now in Miami..not saying he's not a good player
but you def. can't build your team around him and you could see why he
linked up with these guys..much like LeBron he couldn't live up to being
"The Man"..it's funny cuz going into free agency he was one of the top
players everyone was hoping the Bulls could get but honestly looking back
I'm happier to have Boozer than if they woulda got Bosh

And I wasn't even a Rondo fan or anything like that..I can't stand Boston
but his play last year and now into this year can't be denied..it's crazy to
think back to when he first came into the league and where his game is at
now

gwopboi7
10-28-2010, 05:55 PM
yeah they gone bully bosh in tha post... Wit all the big men boston got... And tha magic movin lewis back 2his natural position small fwd... So he wont really be on bosh... Its gone be brandon bass and gortat... Bass gone gone eat em up... Lol... Im not tryin 2hate on miami i talk shit for 3 reasons... 1) they our arch rivals... Lol... And 2) everybody was talkin shit about them like they already won a ring... And 3) i really neva liked lebron... He a beast but i take melo over james...

gwopboi7
10-28-2010, 05:55 PM
oh and rose did his damn thang... That boy bad...

DJ Tricki
11-10-2010, 12:48 AM
I live for fucking Orlando, Vince, Howard, Lewis, Pietrus, they my boys

gwopboi7
11-10-2010, 01:11 PM
hell yeah... but j.j. and richerdson takin pietrus time... we may be to damn deep... in every game this year we had at least one player that didnt play at all.... either bass, anderson, pietrus or richardson... damn lol...

DJ Tricki
11-10-2010, 06:51 PM
I don't really like Richardson, I haven't seen him blow out in the previous team either, they should only have Pietrus at the 3 instead of Richardson cause Pietrus is a beast, and can knock down those corner 3's, Richardson wasn't in there last year by the way :) ...they got rid of Barnes at the 3 & got Richardson, good thing though cause I hate Barnes with a passion

brandondizzle
11-19-2010, 06:01 AM
man, i just needed to say that this season has a full of monsters in the game. rondo, love, odom, beasly, wall, blake.

Also the miami heat better step they game up if they gonna get past the celtics in the easter conference playoffs battle

lokivvv2
11-19-2010, 10:38 PM
man, i just needed to say that this season has a full of monsters in the game. rondo, love, odom, beasly, wall, blake.

Also the miami heat better step they game up if they gonna get past the celtics in the easter conference playoffs battle

B-Dirrty, what's happening pimp?

Word...alotta beasting going on so far...Blake tho?? c'mon now
you Lakers homer lol

I used to think Minnesota was pretty dumb to trade away the
rights to OJ Mayo for Kevin Love in that draft but when you
drop 30 pts n 30 rebs that was sickriculous lol

Don't leave out D-Rose...he's been a monster so far
Rose is averaging 24.7 points and 9.2 assists per game...nearly
averaging a double-double over the Bulls’ first ten games

Lakers seem energized now that the Heat stole they shine

And what a difference a year makes...or a healthy CP3 that
is...dare I even say it this early but...MVP?

And how bout dem Clippers that everyone said was gon
surprise..3 sure things in life...death, taxes & the Clippers suck..always haha

Miami is all hype..they will get knocked out in 2nd round...book it

brandondizzle
11-20-2010, 04:36 AM
^^whats good man...nothing special goin this way...just chillin and stayin caught up on the league. what good with you man, you missing on the site lately. FIRST,let me clarify about that "blake" comment. lol, maybe i shouldve finished the name which i guess i forgot to do. i was talkin about blake griffin lol...big difference aint it?

but as far as the wolves go, once they get a superstar its on from there out. beasley, love, milicic (and yes his first name is darko lol), these cats came to ball this year. hopefully they can gel quick, and hopefully the owner has the will to spend. if he does, then they gonna be nasty.

but derick rose aint never impress me. i know that he's nasty and everything but idk man, he won me over last year in the playoffs against the cavs, but i guess that died down. he gotta get his team a better record for me to give him elite respect. although i will say he is doin his thing, and i will tip my hat to his game.

the warriors kind of surprised me too. they did good by picking up david lee, cuz he's gonna help them out crazy once he's comfortable on that team. lee, curry, ellis. thats pretty nice.

as far as the heat are concerned. they are too depleated to compete for anything in the next couple of years. all they have is the big 3 and only 1 and a half shows up per game. i'm not sure this 3 superstars thing is gonna work. but that just might be me hatin. but think about it, they just gonna keep deferring to each other when they can just finish it themselfs which makes it easier for the defense to get back and set up some kind of defense. also their role players aint too hot either. eddie house? big z? chalmers? arroyo? i think you get the point. specially when they gotta go up against bost who has big baby, robinson, west, daniels, shaq, oneal ect. or the lakers or magic. idk, they just got a lot of building to do to make this team solid and a true contender, cuz just with those 3 makes them a contender.

brandondizzle
12-06-2010, 08:08 AM
man i gotta create a sinlge post for the knicks...

they have rediculously improved. they got some nice puzzle pieces that fit well on that team. chandler, fields, gallinari...and on top of all those players, you have amare who obviously is their on the floor leader, and then they bring in raymond felton with him. felton has completely surprised me when it comes to fitting in and carrying his own weight. dude is about his business and thats what i am liking about him this season. if they can maybe around the middle of the season towards the end play their role players longer minutes to get them more in game experience, and have them carry the way they are playing right now into next season, they will be nice. on top of that, the knicks still have money to cap max player on that roster (they were saving it since they couldn't bring wade or james in with amare). this team will almost be off the charts if they get anthony. but idk, we'll see how this turns out.

brandondizzle
12-06-2010, 08:16 AM
now let me talk about the point guards...

right now let me list my top 5 point guards in order

1 rondo
2 deron williams
3 paul
4 rose
5 westbrook

the reason rondo is number one is because he's flat out playing rediculous. his jumper is hurting him a little bit which is why i debated whether i should put him 3 because paul and willaims can shoot, or 4 because on top of paul and williams, rose is a millimeter behind them. but i kept him at number one because he's an actual point guard and whether he shoots good or not his team is gonna win off of peer point guard and passing skill from rondo

the reason i got paul over williams is simply because his team is playing better. and thats the only reason...because they both are doing the exact same thing, and they shoot just as good as each other (i doubt you could argue that fact too). so thats my thinking on that.

rose is pretty close to the top 3. if rondo aint number one then he's number 4 point blank, so thats my thinking of how close rose is to williams and paul. he's a beast but he's just not doing it with the assist like 123 on my list are.

and westbrook is 5 simply because he's doing his thing and has rediculously stepped his game up from last year. the sad thing about his team is they aren't spending money to get better pieces around their big 3. nick collison at the center spot just aint gonna cut it. nore is them playing without a decent 2 guard. the owner is killing the potential of the thunder and wasting valuable years off of kevin and westbrook.

gwopboi7
12-06-2010, 07:14 PM
^^^ im mad u dont have nelson in yo top 5 bruh... i mean he doin his thang and ^^^ witout nelson the magic aint as good as they are.. so in my opinion importence 2yo team is just as good as over all talent... he may not be tha passer like d.will or nash or rondo but he a scorin point guard. he cn knock down tha big shot penatrate and get open 3's for his teammates... so yeah top 5...

1)rondo
2)nash
3)d.will
4)cp3
5)jameer nelson

brandondizzle
12-06-2010, 08:23 PM
^^^you loosing right now homey lol...

nash and nelson are very good players but they aint in the top 5 spot when it comes to rankings at the moment. i mean nash would be a close 6 or 7 but as of right now naw...and i aint even think about nelson when i made this list lol...he aint hanging with the top 5 on my list. you could make an argument for nash but not nelson. nelson hits his shots and does this and that but he aint leading his team. howard is and carter is. i took points away from a very good rose for not being a passer, so you know nelson fixin to get mad points taken. he's nothing special at all but a scorer. he needs to learn how to get that ball to howard more for the bucket. nelson also got players like lewis and pietris looking lost out there on the court. carter too, he need to know to give the ball to carter and let him do his thing...man, there's a lot of issues with nelson right now that prevent him from even being anything special

gwopboi7
12-06-2010, 10:54 PM
^^^ i dont agree howard is a big part of what orlando does as far as dee but nelson is just as important on tha other side... they one of the best 3point shootin teams in tha nba not just cuz lewis, mike, jj, and all them can shoot but b-cuz nelson can drive the lane almost any time he want... people use 2dbl howard and thats how we get 3point looks but latley they just put big sorry cats on him 1on1 2push him out tha lane... if it want for nelson tha magic wudnt be tha number 2team in tha east rite now just like wit all the talent boston got they wudnt be number one if it wasnt for rondo and that the reason miami hurtin cuz the dont have a big time pg...

i agree nelson may not have as much athletic ability as d.rose and sum others but he is a leader on a nba power house witout nelson they cant do it... now b4 i say what im about 2say let me 1st say i was born and raised in tampa fl just a hour away from orlando and i been a die hard from day 1 but personaly i think tha magic can win without howard but they cant win without nelson...

brandondizzle
12-10-2010, 01:06 AM
man, when nelson was out and chris duhon started, the magic still played good, he even 14 dimes in a game this year i think. and on top of that, it shows how much you watch ball when you say other teams put sorry d on howard. howard a jumper now and is improving ever game with it. even when he sucked they double teamed him. and i think you give nelson TOO much credit.

gwopboi7
12-10-2010, 02:43 PM
im not sayin they put bad d on howard but my point came true lastnite... They played howard 1 on 1 and he dominated like he shud when he get played 1 on 1... They forced they rest of the team 2beat them and wit nelson comin of the flu and missin the last 3games he struggled stherfor the rest of the team struggled and we lost...

No nelson is not the best pg in the leauge talent wise he not in the top 5... Ill give u that but my thing is he is so important 2tha magic he shud be talked about... Cuz howard no matter how good he is cant do it alone. Hakeem was the best big man ever (imo) and he cudnt do it alone...

Duhan filled in nice for nelson but nelson is better 2me... If u watch the magic games and not just look at stats like sum cats do people wud see how he is and the rest of the team is when duhan is in charge... They lost 2 of the 3games nelson missed if my memory serves me rite...

lokivvv2
04-14-2011, 04:09 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/news/story?page=5-on-5-110414

lokivvv2
04-16-2011, 02:52 PM
First Round

Bulls/Pacers

The first half of this game 1 was quite surprising...Pacers drop 55 on the league's top defensive team...will be interesting to see if they can keep it up...Collison's been great for them so far...all in all tho I still don't think this will be much of a series...Bulls in 5

Heat/Sixers

Sixers had a nice year considering what they got and they are tough at home...so you never know...having said that they have no clear advantage at any position other than point guard...due to my disdain for LeBron I'll be pulling hard for philly...having said that Heat in 5

Celtics/Knicks

Ppl are a lil too quick on da Celtics demise...Knicks play absolutely no d...they are more athletic so to me the only way they win is pushing uptempo n shooting lights out...it could get interesting but...Celtics in 6

Magic/Hawks

Orlando is a jekyll n hyde type team...if Dwight plays big n Jameer n J-Rich knocking down 3s they could beat anyone...they haven't consistently done that tho hence da 4 seed...Hawks won season series 3-1 n never match up well come playoff time...this could be an exception if they get dwight in foul trouble...JJ n Josh have to play big tho...I would rather pick this after watching game 1 since this really could go either way...just a hunch...Hawks in 6

West

Spurs/Grizzlies

Manu's banged up a bit, Duncan's falling apart again...despite their record they appear ripe for the picking...having said that Memphis doesn't really have what it takes...only mismatch they can cause is Zach Randolph n they haven't been here before...likely content they got that 8 spot so...Spurs in 5

Lakers/Hornets

Lakers gotta be happy with this matchup...David West's ACL injury killed Hornets playoff chances...CP3 can't do it all on his own...inside Lakers should murder them...Kobe shouldn't even have to do all much in this series...Lakers in 4

Mavs/Blazers

Probably the most intriguing first round series...da Gerald Wallace trade n teaming him with Aldridge n getting Camby back gave them a big boost inside...if only Brandon Roy was da old Brandon Roy they would contend...they can def. win this series given Mavs playoff struggles n they should exploit them inside...this could be a bad matchup for Dirk...Blazers in 6

Thunder/Nuggets

First off da fact that da Nuggets are da 5 seed is amazing...I never saw that coming...Lawson n K-Mart have been great...George Karl knew something nobody else did..Thunder still should have too much with Durant n Westbrook but should be a very good series to watch...Thunder in 6

gwopboi7
04-16-2011, 05:06 PM
Magic/Hawks

Orlando is a jekyll n hyde type team...if Dwight plays big n Jameer n J-Rich knocking down 3s they could beat anyone...they haven't consistently done that tho hence da 4 seed...Hawks won season series 3-1 n never match up well come playoff time...this could be an exception if they get dwight in foul trouble...JJ n Josh have to play big tho...I would rather pick this after watching game 1 since this really could go either way...just a hunch...Hawks in 6

hold up sonny boy lets look at those regular season wins shale we

(1st) one game tha hawks beat the magic was rite after the trade, it was every body first game 2gather they didnt know each other... hints tha lost

(2nd) the other win came when the magic only had 8 players in uniform cuz most was sick wit the flu and sum where hurt... and in the fist qt. of that game ryan anderson hurt his ankle witch only gave us 7 bodies

so when u look at the season series 3-4 its easy 2say the magic slipped up or atlanta stepped up... but how they won those games say alot...

(3rd) we all know regular season and playoffs are totaly diff. games... teams bring there best in the playoffs, and lets face it atlanta's best isnt as good as orlando's best...

and last but not least we own atlanta in the post season... kinda like detriot owned use for a long ass time... lol...

botom line orlando in 5

lokivvv2
04-17-2011, 03:28 PM
hold up sonny boy lets look at those regular season wins shale we

(1st) one game tha hawks beat the magic was rite after the trade, it was every body first game 2gather they didnt know each other... hints tha lost

(2nd) the other win came when the magic only had 8 players in uniform cuz most was sick wit the flu and sum where hurt... and in the fist qt. of that game ryan anderson hurt his ankle witch only gave us 7 bodies

so when u look at the season series 3-4 its easy 2say the magic slipped up or atlanta stepped up... but how they won those games say alot...

(3rd) we all know regular season and playoffs are totaly diff. games... teams bring there best in the playoffs, and lets face it atlanta's best isnt as good as orlando's best...

and last but not least we own atlanta in the post season... kinda like detriot owned use for a long ass time... lol...

botom line orlando in 5

Regardless of what happened in da regular season going by da matchups I just stated my opinion on each series...I stated it could go either way...orlando is too up n down to me n hawks have better scorers in JJ, Josh n Crawford...not to mention da revenge factor in their favor for what happened last season...this year's orlando team is inferior to that of da last 2 seasons...da trades just didn't work out da way I thought they would for them...other than J-Rich...he's been solid but Arenas n Hedo have been disappointments to me.

as far as atlanta's best isn't as good as orlando's...wanna rethink that?...at da very least this is a series...nobody's winning in 5

lokivvv2
05-01-2011, 02:19 PM
^^looks like I had a good hunch huh lol

2nd Round

Bulls/Hawks

Should be an interesting series...Hawks played well against Orlando but I don't think Crawford and JJ are consistent enough for them...plus they have no answer for Rose but they will pose matchup problems with JJ n Josh Smith....Bulls in 6

Heat/Celtics

Been waiting for this series since the season ended
Can't wait to see LeBron fail yet again...you know it's coming...not even D-Wade's greatness can save them in this one...Boston will pound them inside and they have no answer for Rondo whatsoever...Celtics in 6...would be 5 if they had homecourt

Lakers/Mavs

Lakers appear to be hitting their stride...they needa give Kobe some help cuz that Hornets series wore him down but matchup wise Lakers got this...Lakers in 5

Thunder/Grizzlies

This definitely could be another upset...really depends what mindset Thunder have...they look shaky in the first half of game 1...if Westbrook doesn't play smart they lose this series...Z-Bo is a beast...they have no answer for him...Allen, Gasol n Battier providing solid d...Conley's played big...you know what...Grizzlies in 6

brandondizzle
05-01-2011, 09:08 PM
^^looks like I had a good hunch huh lol

2nd Round

Bulls/Hawks

Should be an interesting series...Hawks played well against Orlando but I don't think Crawford and JJ are consistent enough for them...plus they have no answer for Rose but they will pose matchup problems with JJ n Josh Smith....Bulls in 6

Heat/Celtics

Been waiting for this series since the season ended
Can't wait to see LeBron fail yet again...you know it's coming...not even D-Wade's greatness can save them in this one...Boston will pound them inside and they have no answer for Rondo whatsoever...Celtics in 6...would be 5 if they had homecourt

Lakers/Mavs

Lakers appear to be hitting their stride...they needa give Kobe some help cuz that Hornets series wore him down but matchup wise Lakers got this...Lakers in 5

Thunder/Grizzlies

This definitely could be another upset...really depends what mindset Thunder have...they look shaky in the first half of game 1...if Westbrook doesn't play smart they lose this series...Z-Bo is a beast...they have no answer for him...Allen, Gasol n Battier providing solid d...Conley's played big...you know what...Grizzlies in 6

man i didnt know ya'll had the nba section poppin off again. let me go in too

bulls/hawks
dont sleep on the hawks man, they have a person at EVERY spot. may not be all-stars at every spot, but they have someone there. the bulls are lacking pretty bad in certain places. bulls do not have a back-up for rose which they need because rose eventually aint gonna be able to produce at the level he is currently if they burn him out every game. boozer aint doing nothing, which i saw this coming, because last year and the years prior, when teams have 7 games to plan and adjust on boozer he shuts down. noah is a complete beast so he is a big plus. deng is who makes this series work for the bulls, they need him at a 20 ppg average in round 2 in order for them to be ready for the hawks. NOW, for the hawks, i worry about their defense. the one thing that will hurt the hawks is jj's horrible play as of late. jamal crawford and hordord have carried them in round 1 imo...like i said, the hawks have evened their roster out pretty good specially getting jason collins on the roster. but honestly loki, you know also that rose aint carrying this team to the finals by himself. he needs other players. especially when it comes to playing either boston or miami. so to me its the hawks series to win or loose.

heat/celtics
i would say the celtics is taking this series but after falling asleep on it because it was so horribley played by boston, im not sure what i think about it. but i would ultimately pick the celtics because they are up there with the lakers in terms of playoff ready. thats all im going to say.

lakers/mavs
first i want to say that kobe is not tired. he is just not in a rhythem at the moment because of all his injurys, especially his ankle. give it time, hopefully kobe will show up like his old self. lakers really need to find out how to get gasol to play or gonna have to stick to the odom/bynum duo, which i like because odom is best fit for running around after dirk. and bynum can just move chandler over to the side with ease. but idk, lakers need to figure out how to play basketball again. matt barnes needs to figure out how to play with his bum knee because they will definitly need him this round. i'm not really going to say nothing about hte mavs because they play how the lakers let them play. lakers series to win or loose (obviously)

grizzlies/thunder
point blank, all my cookies for memphis. they have the better squad. all thunder got is durant and westbrook. and they cant do it by themselves, or at least not with a team that has randolph, gasol, conley, allen (who is best mode), battier, oj mayo, and a few bench players who add up for one good player.

Flash
05-01-2011, 09:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9HcvC8iRaI

brandondizzle
05-08-2011, 06:47 PM
man, all you basketball heads weigh in on the lakers getting swept...i gotta hear what ya'll think about this one

Flash
05-08-2011, 07:11 PM
if you aint guarding....Stojakovic and Terry happens :) Magic that was Magic

albanian murda
05-08-2011, 07:13 PM
4-0!!!Damn....20-3 Pointeres!!!Terry 9 from 10,Peja 6 from 6....I feel sorry for Jackson But not for the Lakers,BTW Bynum needs a JailTime for that foul(nothin to do with B-Ball)....I was waiting for a tight 4-th game but after the third Quater It was all over,Kobe with 17 points in such important game!!!I want Chicago*Miami Vs Dallas in the Finals....

gwopboi7
05-08-2011, 11:03 PM
miami playin so damn dirty... and as a die hard majic fan not a single bone in my body can go for miami... so im wanna see okc vs the bulls... 2young fast athletic teams with 2young super stars leadin the way for their respective teams....

leggo

Flash
05-09-2011, 05:20 AM
miami playin so damn dirty... and as a die hard majic fan not a single bone in my body can go for miami... so im wanna see okc vs the bulls... 2young fast athletic teams with 2young super stars leadin the way for their respective teams....

leggo

miami aint dirty,and for okc will never pass memphis!

lokivvv2
05-09-2011, 09:16 PM
man, all you basketball heads weigh in on the lakers getting swept...i gotta hear what ya'll think about this one

Shocking how quick they fell apart...I mean I never woulda thought Dallas
was even capable of sweeping them...they simply didn't take advantage
of the matchups they had inside and you could see that Kobe was wearing
down in that Hornets series and he wouldn't be able to be superman for
them...Fisher should not have still been starting this year, Artest looked
unmotivated and having basically no bench killed them...but hey they had
their run...it had to end sometime...sad to see Phil go out this way tho...maybe
3 straight years of being in the Finals took its toll on Pau cuz he was a ghost
this whole playoffs...never thought I'd see Dirk making someone look soft...they
needa focus on getting more athletic and acquiring a decent point guard in the
offseason...will be interesting to see who they pick to replace Phil assuming he's done

lokivvv2
05-09-2011, 09:22 PM

leggo

Durant would have to step up major for that to happen...something
he's yet to do against Memphis...Z-Bo>>>Durant so far

lokivvv2
05-15-2011, 07:56 PM
Thunder/Grizzlies

Gotta give OKC credit...I didn't think they had it in them but they
showed some major toughness in this series...Memphis had a great
run and are in good shape for the future...Westbrook really stepped
up when his team needed him despite all the criticisms he showed out

Conference Finals

Mavs/Thunder