PDA

View Full Version : Rick Ross Takin A Shot At Young Jeezy After Hearin B.M.F Freestyle?

brandondizzle
08-12-2010, 08:34 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhmos5MColqRYk6il1

k_kiss
08-12-2010, 08:48 PM
after i heard Jeezy take a shot at ross i was like smh..jeezy fall back

But yo ROSS WENT IN l0l..this track goes hard

brandondizzle
08-12-2010, 08:54 PM
straight up, ross tried tp play it off when they first asked him bout jeezy making "the real bmf"...but i guess jeezy another person for ross to compete with until eminem steps up...

hope and pray ja dont get in it with ross lol...ross is a robot right now

$tate
08-13-2010, 12:30 AM
"Self made, you just affiliated, really a waterboy nigga u entertainment"

Damn Rozay goes innnn!

Jeezy just got mad cause he feels that he should have been the one to do BMF since he is affiliated... but he really just a waterboy haha

k_kiss
08-13-2010, 01:03 AM
l0l^^^^

best part of the song is " Fuck bwoyyy....Fuck Bwooy....Fuck Bwoyyy...FUCK BWOYYY"" str8 ether hahaha

djmickeydee
08-13-2010, 04:52 AM
Man On Some Real Shit...This Whole Beef Is Unnessasary...It's Stupid And Pointless

2 Niggaz Who's Mad Respected In The Game Is Dissin Each Other...And Rick Ross Should Be The Last Person Dissin Somebody With His Whole "Parolle Officer" Thing(Howeva You Spell It).

Jezzy Will Win This So Call Beef...Cause Niggaz Already Know What He Do...He's Already Respected...And People Know What To Exspect From Him.

But Far As Rappin Goes...Ross Got'em...I Mean...Ross Just Got That Voice That Makes You Wanna Listen To'em....But Respect...Jezzy Got'em.

So At The End Of The Day...This Whole Beef Comes Down To

Rap Vs Respect....And That Can't Be Judged To No Internet Geezers(No Offense Peoples)...But It Has To Be Decided By...Real Nigga Shit...Cause To Be Honest...It's Kinda A Toss Up To Me.

I Feel Jeezy Ain't Even On Ross Level Rappin...But Hood And Respect Wise...Jezzy Got'em

#50/50

What Can Ya Do?

elcuppan
08-13-2010, 05:36 AM
l0l^^^^

best part of the song is " Fuck bwoyyy....Fuck Bwooy....Fuck Bwoyyy...FUCK BWOYYY"" str8 ether hahaha

and he through in..."these muthafuckers mad that im icey!!!" haha

rick ross >> jeezy

$tate
08-13-2010, 08:29 AM
Rick Ross >>> Jeezy

FUCK BWOYYY!!! hahaha

D-block fan
08-13-2010, 01:50 PM
I am not a ross fan but I will say this. Dude went hard on the first verse, not feeling the second verse at all. "I run the south, I'm what you want to be" It is no question that ross does run the south. And that Jeezy would love to have ross' shine or the shine that jeezy used to get back in the day. "Be Honest with yourself, I'm who you idolize" that was a sick line.

Jeezy needs to fire back.

brandondizzle
08-13-2010, 10:04 PM
^^^jeezy need to just lay low and appologize lol...him fireing at ross got him this response, and i dont think he want no more of these types of tracks

brandondizzle
08-13-2010, 10:06 PM
oh yeah...for EVERYONE who says that the 2nd first isn't that great...listen to bmf...they're direct lines switched up from it...thats the sickest verse of this whole joint...cuz its like bmf remix...ross is talented