PDA

View Full Version : Bosh to join Wade, Heat

brandondizzle
07-07-2010, 09:14 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5360134

brandondizzle
07-07-2010, 09:24 AM
aight this is tight on paper with just their 2 names...now after they sign the 2, the heat will have 4 players total under contract...interesting to see how they will put together a team around. cuz now, it's really slim pickings...and if the heat think that they gonna take it all off jump then they got problems...they should've worked out a way to keep their roster intact. all the big names are pretty much gone, unless they sign lebron james somehow. honestly there's no hope for lebron right now. only big name left is boozer. and the cavs did boozer bad during his stint there. so i dont know if boozer would be cool goin back. only thing left, is james joining the heat, bulls, or staying home. unless a crazy sign and trade happens...

relentless
07-07-2010, 09:31 AM
ill wait for this to be official. something tells me wade and bosh will go to chicago instead.

lokivvv2
07-07-2010, 09:44 AM
aight this is tight on paper with just their 2 names...now after they sign the 2, the heat will have 4 players total under contract...interesting to see how they will put together a team around. cuz now, it's really slim pickings...and if the heat think that they gonna take it all off jump then they got problems...they should've worked out a way to keep their roster intact. all the big names are pretty much gone, unless they sign lebron james somehow. honestly there's no hope for lebron right now. only big name left is boozer. and the cavs did boozer bad during his stint there. so i dont know if boozer would be cool goin back. only thing left, is james joining the heat, bulls, or staying home. unless a crazy sign and trade happens...

Man..this is going to have a big impact on how things fall out..I knew Wade was using Chicago to get Miami to make a move but I'm surprised Bosh will do this without a sign & trade and yes playing with Wade is appealing but like you said there is literally nothing else on their team...now on the one hand they have great flexibility money-wise in the future..they can either try to add another free agent now...they could actually give out another max deal..I still doubt LeBron's ego allows him to go there...but that's a possibility...or they could make a trade now or down the line..I would rather have a few more core pieces but they're still in a very good position having Wade & Bosh in the fold.

Like I suspected..the vaunted 2010 free agent class has been a big disappointment...damn near everybody stayed put...LeBron could change that but I doubt it

Boozer will likely leave Utah..but I doubt he goes to Cleveland cuz the only way they could do that is thru sign & trade so they'd have to work something out with Utah

lokivvv2
07-07-2010, 09:48 AM
ill wait for this to be official. something tells me wade and bosh will go to chicago instead.

It seems pretty official...just a formality of how it will happen..sign & trade or not...rumors of it happening started to leak out yesterday from the Nets owner..I honestly don't even blame the Raptors for not wanting to do a sign & trade since the only players Miami has under contract are Chalmers & Beasley

k_kiss
07-07-2010, 11:28 AM
it will happen....but Chris bosh dont wana leave the extra 30 mill on the table...because its not like hes Wade or James that can make all that money back on endoursements........and also...Raptors aint relle feelin how chirs is movin with the whole thing....Sign n Trade with Miami...they only have 3 active players on their roster....Beasley,Chalmers,Anthony.....Raps aint relle interesetd in that...but if it comes down to crunch time..they mite have to work out a deal involving one of those players

Raptors are using bosh to get some players back....and Bosh is using the raptors for the extra 30 mill......problem is.......its becomming very bitter

and im happy most ppl are staying put....I hope bron stays in Cleveland as well. I cant wait till all this is over....its pretty disgusting..all the hype thats around this. Lebron james will have a 1 hour special tomor night on where he will sign??..i mean like come on....NBA is full of divas man lol

brandondizzle
07-07-2010, 04:16 PM
it will happen....but Chris bosh dont wana leave the extra 30 mill on the table...because its not like hes Wade or James that can make all that money back on endoursements........and also...Raptors aint relle feelin how chirs is movin with the whole thing....Sign n Trade with Miami...they only have 3 active players on their roster....Beasley,Chalmers,Anthony.....Raps aint relle interesetd in that...but if it comes down to crunch time..they mite have to work out a deal involving one of those players

Raptors are using bosh to get some players back....and Bosh is using the raptors for the extra 30 mill......problem is.......its becomming very bitter

and im happy most ppl are staying put....I hope bron stays in Cleveland as well. I cant wait till all this is over....its pretty disgusting..all the hype thats around this. Lebron james will have a 1 hour special tomor night on where he will sign??..i mean like come on....NBA is full of divas man lol

all that hype is good for the league...the one hour special is a lil much imo...but this whole free agency really draws attention to the league and gives it more appeal. nba wise i like it...but player wise, im just thinkin these cats need to get over theyselves. instead of playing with the minds of people i would've done what james has done up to this point and just shut up. it dont have to bea soap opera over this whole situation. but like i said, money wise the leage will benefit, and thats what it needs right now.

brandondizzle
07-07-2010, 04:21 PM
Man..this is going to have a big impact on how things fall out..I knew Wade was using Chicago to get Miami to make a move but I'm surprised Bosh will do this without a sign & trade and yes playing with Wade is appealing but like you said there is literally nothing else on their team...now on the one hand they have great flexibility money-wise in the future..they can either try to add another free agent now...they could actually give out another max deal..I still doubt LeBron's ego allows him to go there...but that's a possibility...or they could make a trade now or down the line..I would rather have a few more core pieces but they're still in a very good position having Wade & Bosh in the fold.

Like I suspected..the vaunted 2010 free agent class has been a big disappointment...damn near everybody stayed put...LeBron could change that but I doubt it

Boozer will likely leave Utah..but I doubt he goes to Cleveland cuz the only way they could do that is thru sign & trade so they'd have to work something out with Utah

it's pretty sad that most stayed put if u ask me. this year was a great oppertunity for a lot of big names who wanted a ring to make a serious run at it. but instead chose money over it all...joe johnson bothers me alot, what could u get out of playing with al horford as ur center? the way the hawks came to a holt last year and johnson decides to go ahead and sign back cuz of the contract...same with bosh and james and wade...forget the money and play for the ring.

i will admit though that the cavs have been making moves the past few years to get james a winning roster. i think the problem is james...he's had numerious of players along side of him and yet to do anything speical. when bryant had smuch parker, kwame brown, brian cook, and lamar odom with an even more worse bench starting, he took the suns to 7 games in the playoffs...but james would do better on the lakers

brandondizzle
07-07-2010, 04:27 PM

bosh is definately going to miami, they already said that wednesday they will make it officail...

k_kiss
07-07-2010, 05:52 PM
all that hype is good for the league...the one hour special is a lil much imo...but this whole free agency really draws attention to the league and gives it more appeal. nba wise i like it...but player wise, im just thinkin these cats need to get over theyselves. instead of playing with the minds of people i would've done what james has done up to this point and just shut up. it dont have to bea soap opera over this whole situation. but like i said, money wise the leage will benefit, and thats what it needs right now.

i feel this post 100%