PDA

View Full Version : Celtics & Paul Pierce Agree To 4-Year, $61 Million Deal (Last Year Not Guaranteed)

lokivvv2
07-06-2010, 11:54 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=5353346

brandondizzle
07-08-2010, 05:47 AM
i knew pierce wasn't leaving and i think everyone else knew it too. its good to see loyalty remain for dude. especially since he's already won a ring. now allen is back with him so they got another chance, which right now is looking like a good thing in their favors depending where lebron goes.

lokivvv2
07-08-2010, 10:24 AM
i knew pierce wasn't leaving and i think everyone else knew it too. its good to see loyalty remain for dude. especially since he's already won a ring. now allen is back with him so they got another chance, which right now is looking like a good thing in their favors depending where lebron goes.

Yeah I mean especially with Pierce..he's been there his whole career..I really couldn't picture him nowhere else..there is a fine line tho with their age..you don't wanna become the Spurs..that's why it makes sense with how they did Ray Allen's deal..you got Rondo who with the way he's progressed so much they should make him the focal point and may wanna change their style a bit to a more uptempo game but obviously right now that won't be the case with how their roster is..but I think it's good they didn't blow the team up yet..they could possibly have one last run in them but they were looking pretty old this past season so who knows

brandondizzle
07-09-2010, 04:41 AM
^^^dont count them out just yet...boston gettin oneal man. so now they got kg, perkins, and oneal to hold down the post. on top of that they have glen davis who's soaring with potential. pierce and kg look like a got a better flow nearnig game 7 of the finals. so this team could be rejuvinated. on top of them trying to bring in new talent, and younger blood. if they keep nate robinson and actually play him, then they will be ok. they just need to sign tony allen or the equivalent to him.