PDA

View Full Version : The dream/ love king....

adamantiumstar
06-21-2010, 12:22 PM
this album's the perfect conclusion of the trilogy he made epic......first love/hate then love VS money and now love king......

LOVE KING ALBUM IS A MUST HAVE.....a masterpiece of funkiness....

most of the songs are pieces of art......

you might wanna check it out......Mr Nash dropped a third classic....

perhaps the best of all three albums.....One word....GENIUS....

k_kiss
06-21-2010, 01:32 PM
this album's the perfect conclusion of the trilogy he made epic......first love/hate then love VS money and now love king......

LOVE KING ALBUM IS A MUST HAVE.....a masterpiece of funkiness....

most of the songs are pieces of art......

you might wanna check it out......Mr Nash dropped a third classic....

perhaps the best of all three albums.....One word....GENIUS....

u already know we are on the same wave length in terms of funkiness....Love King album is DOPE!!!

Sex Intelligent
Sex Intelligent remix
Abyss
Panties to the Side
February Love
Florida University
F.I.L.A

i can go on n on...........Radio Killa!!!

Scope
06-21-2010, 01:44 PM
imnna check it out im downloadding it now

elcuppan
06-21-2010, 02:45 PM
fuck..i didnt even know it was out yet..smh..

adamantiumstar
06-21-2010, 03:33 PM
fuck..i didnt even know it was out yet..smh..

It's gonna be officially out in stores june 29th but shit got leaked everywhere.....anyway I'm buyin it deluxe edition and might get it two or three times cause it really deserves it

been listenin' to the whole album in a row and this is straight drug.....

Scope
06-21-2010, 10:57 PM
it really is that good beats are amazing it better not b his last album

k_kiss
06-21-2010, 11:33 PM
^^ i doubt it...u know how many ppl have said that...and went on to release 5 more albums l0l

relentless
06-22-2010, 12:15 AM
word..i didnt know this shit leaked yet either. ima have to peep this..just hope its a step up from love vs money..cos that was a bit of a let down imo.

adamantiumstar
06-22-2010, 03:20 AM
word..i didnt know this shit leaked yet either. ima have to peep this..just hope its a step up from love vs money..cos that was a bit of a let down imo.

Believe me Relent Love king is actually his best album yet, you won't be disappointed... funny thang is that the deluxe edition got two of the album best songs, aka "priceless" and "veteran"..... but for real, on 17 tracks, there ain't no filler, they all potential smash hits....that's the craziest thang bout all the joints right here, put on charts they all be deservin the be at the top.......the dream made his beats more energetic, funkier...I ain't know how to describe it, that's futuristically funky I mean.....check it out, it delivers everything you need to bump while ya in ya car or at home thinkin' bout life....both club banga's and reflection songs ( february love, abyss, take care of me)...

$tate
06-22-2010, 05:54 AM
Wow, shit is dooope. Production is top notch. Im gon be playing this album for a long time

k_kiss
06-22-2010, 09:05 AM

really???? i feel that Love vs Money was the best out of the trillogy!!!

Scope
06-22-2010, 09:25 AM
this album is the best of the year by far it blows the fuck oudda drakes corny ass bullshit. he should sell a mill with this shit but u know how the industry goes. come nexxt tuesday i will def. buy this album

elcuppan
06-22-2010, 09:43 AM
really???? i feel that Love vs Money was the best out of the trillogy!!!

i thanked yur post by mistake...lol...i hated love vs money,,, too corny for my liking

adamantiumstar
06-22-2010, 11:37 AM
Love vs money got ones of dream's best songs...."fancy" is one of the best song ever...."sweat it out" "rockin that thang" "kelly's 12 play"...but for me love king got funkier songs.....terius went ham on this one if he decided that was his last album, it's pretty clear he tried to put the best in it....and I really do feel the effort.....all three albums are really dope but love king seats on the royal chair...

$tate
06-22-2010, 01:08 PM
Turnt Out is that joint. Good music. Dude produced the whole album too right?

k_kiss
06-22-2010, 05:04 PM
i thanked yur post by mistake...lol...i hated love vs money,,, too corny for my liking

l0l yall crazy. That album made me a serious Dream fan. I remember relent was reppin him back in the day...wen his first album came out...but i was really on it like that....but after the 2nd album..i officially became a fan

Oh yeah btw.....Take Care of me......is easily the hottest song dream has ever made!!!!! Love King is dope

relentless
06-23-2010, 07:55 AM
^word take care of me is something viscous...he dug deep on that one. this is his best album now that ive heard it...its fkn amazing. each track flows so well into each other. its what i thought love/money was gonna be...basically a love/hate but pumped up more..which is how dream described it. You were right adam about every song being great..that puts it above love/hate..which imo had a few fillers. then again..love/hate stayed in my player all fkn summer...i'll have to wait a bit to see how much replay value this has.

@ kiss..my main beef with love vs money..was that it was like a giant love letter to r. kelly. the last track is even called kellys 12 play lol. The way he constructed his hooks in particular was the major difference. like how u gonna have 'put it down put it down put it down' followed by 'sweat it out sweat it out sweat it out'...and then later on 'mr yeah, mr yeah, mr yeah'?? it was too similar imo. great tracks...i just didnt think they shouldve all been on the album. on love/hate..his sound was more like prince..rather than kelly., which i thought suits him more. another thing love/money didnt do as well as his first and latest album is the great transitions between the songs...it didnt flow as well. the only part where it really started to flow was from 'take u home to my mama' up until 'right side of ya brain'. like adam said..it has some of dreams best songs...but overall as an album it falls short to his other two in my books.

k_kiss
06-23-2010, 12:10 PM
^word take care of me is something viscous...he dug deep on that one. this is his best album now that ive heard it...its fkn amazing. each track flows so well into each other. its what i thought love/money was gonna be...basically a love/hate but pumped up more..which is how dream described it. You were right adam about every song being great..that puts it above love/hate..which imo had a few fillers. then again..love/hate stayed in my player all fkn summer...i'll have to wait a bit to see how much replay value this has.

@ kiss..my main beef with love vs money..was that it was like a giant love letter to r. kelly. the last track is even called kellys 12 play lol. The way he constructed his hooks in particular was the major difference. like how u gonna have 'put it down put it down put it down' followed by 'sweat it out sweat it out sweat it out'...and then later on 'mr yeah, mr yeah, mr yeah'?? it was too similar imo. great tracks...i just didnt think they shouldve all been on the album. on love/hate..his sound was more like prince..rather than kelly., which i thought suits him more. another thing love/money didnt do as well as his first and latest album is the great transitions between the songs...it didnt flow as well. the only part where it really started to flow was from 'take u home to my mama' up until 'right side of ya brain'. like adam said..it has some of dreams best songs...but overall as an album it falls short to his other two in my books.

fair enough....to me that album had major replay value..i mean up until last week i was still bumpin it regular...i agree Love King transitions better between songs...It seems like its 1 long story..which is real creative. The only song on Love vs money i didnt like was the one with mariah carey...everything else was top notch for me....The overall sound of that album was amazing. I see what ur saying with Put it down and Sweat it out...but still they are both Huge songs l0l..same with Kellys 12 play. Imagine if Fancy and Right side of ur Brain was on Love King...IMO they would fit perfectly

All in all tho...its cool everyone feels differently about which Dream album is the best......The conclusion to draw from this is that hes DOPE!!!

relentless
06-27-2010, 08:45 AM
anyone else fuck with that yamaha track? that shit is on some classic prince shit. prob my fav track

Scope
06-27-2010, 01:02 PM
^^^ yeah i like all the tracks ecept like 1 i cant remember which 1 it is but its boring.

adamantiumstar
06-27-2010, 02:06 PM
yamaha is one of the dopest and freshest beat I've heard....

Ɖ∀ℕǤΞℝĜUƧ 1ℕΞ
06-27-2010, 06:39 PM
maybe i'll give it a listen

elcuppan
07-20-2010, 04:12 PM
make up bag is da shit first of all..but the album lives up to it...flows well ..and very good...im digging this too much

k_kiss
07-20-2010, 04:52 PM
^^^Welcome Back

elcuppan
07-21-2010, 09:12 AM
^^^Welcome Back

no ma$e :) ...