PDA

View Full Version : Has Game been "Ja Rule'd" ?

Dermo
06-03-2010, 07:32 AM
According to AHH Game's album has been pushed back but "should land in stores this Summer" after having 3 release dates this summer pushed back June 15th then 29th then July 6th are we seeing a similar pattern to The Mirror ?

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2010/06/02/22243932.aspx

brandondizzle
06-03-2010, 08:18 AM
negative...it may resemble the same pattern but they are in 2 completely different spaces as far as where they sit at in the game. no one know's y ja rule's ablum get pushed back for 2 1/2 years and then falls off the map of albums. im sure the game has a legiamite reason comin from his label as to y he gettin pushed back, and i doubt it has anything to do with not havin a enough fans or not gettin enough hype.

M.A KINGDOM
06-03-2010, 11:14 AM
smh caling it "ja ruled"

k_kiss
06-03-2010, 11:16 AM
nah...Games album bein pushed back 1 week..and then another week....but jas album got pushed back from November to January...to march...to June....to August....and then repeat that cycle for 3 years

Lexx_Luciano
06-03-2010, 12:47 PM
I've heard "Thank Me Later" and I can tell you in my opinion... VVV 2010 should be the most anticipated album of 2010. Thank Me Later did not impress me for the simple fact that i've heard Drake's past mixtapes. And it sounds like another Drake mixtape. I've only had one run through with the whole album so maybe imma have to listen to it again to get a different opinion. Ja Rules smart tho. He knows how to leave us hangin with enuff material thats NOT BRAND NEW besides his lyrics over classic beats. That way...once VVV 2010 drops, everything is fresh! I believe thats how mixtapes should be done. Or in the case of Newz, he drops a mixtape full of hot shit say every year?

D-block fan
06-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Hopefully game takes advantage of the time he is given and makes this album better. cause the shit that has been leaking has SUCKED

elcuppan
06-04-2010, 05:21 AM
I've heard "Thank Me Later" and I can tell you in my opinion... VVV 2010 should be the most anticipated album of 2010. Thank Me Later did not impress me for the simple fact that i've heard Drake's past mixtapes. And it sounds like another Drake mixtape. I've only had one run through with the whole album so maybe imma have to listen to it again to get a different opinion. Ja Rules smart tho. He knows how to leave us hangin with enuff material thats NOT BRAND NEW besides his lyrics over classic beats. That way...once VVV 2010 drops, everything is fresh! I believe thats how mixtapes should be done. Or in the case of Newz, he drops a mixtape full of hot shit say every year?

haha..smh..thank me later is hott...

and no , no ja rule album will ever b anticipated, cause ja rule never has a buzz lol ...

rauce is what im anticipating!! :smokin::smokin::smokin:

murderforlife
06-05-2010, 02:20 AM
He follows his idol Dr.dre, so just like dre is doing with detox keep pushing back the album and keep pushing back the album, so he's really Dr.dre'd lol IMO.

Westside
06-11-2010, 01:57 PM
nah...Games album bein pushed back 1 week..and then another week....but jas album got pushed back from November to January...to march...to June....to August....and then repeat that cycle for 3 years

3 years??? i believe it's 5 to 6 years:angry:

toprule
06-11-2010, 06:04 PM
haha..smh..thank me later is hott...

and no , no ja rule album will ever b anticipated, cause ja rule never has a buzz lol ...

rauce is what im anticipating!! :smokin::smokin::smokin:

smh at elcupan bein' " scope'd "