PDA

View Full Version : Drake Ft. Jay -Z - Light Up

elcuppan
05-27-2010, 04:02 PM
Dayyyumm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPwPOap8ul0

k_kiss
05-27-2010, 08:02 PM
i aint listening to any leaks till the album drops......mad records leaking from his album..the demand is high l0l...but imma chill till i get the whole thing

D-block fan
05-27-2010, 10:44 PM
i aint listening to any leaks till the album drops......mad records leaking from his album..the demand is high l0l...but imma chill till i get the whole thing

I respect that a lot.

beat was sick too.

elcuppan
05-28-2010, 05:57 AM

i respect that...i waited for deeper than rap..well kinda lol ...
this is one hell of a track..i couldn't wait hahaa

DeReK I.N.C
05-28-2010, 06:19 AM
whats the bet whole album will leak be4 it drops

Lexx_Luciano
05-28-2010, 12:46 PM
"while you rappers are out partyin'....I make the music that you party to"...lol

the boy is rapeing the game right now! I'm not speaking from a fan standpoint....but I really believe Ja Rule could make a comeback based on the state of how Drake's changing the game. Nobody wanna hear dat Lloyd Bank$ ish or a DMX record. Seems like it's about flows, lyrics, and if you could sing too. Ja Rule embodies all those qualities AND he's also a song writer. Can't deny the fact that he's a spitter / MURDERER...VVV & Blood In My Eye. So with the proper promotion / consistent buzz... i think Rule could make a comeback.

$tate
05-30-2010, 03:25 PM
Just listened to Shut it Down final mix and shit is dope as fuckkkk

Im VVV2010 hyped up for Thank Me Later lol

If the album's going to be a June 15 worldwide release then ima cop it for sure..

elcuppan
05-30-2010, 06:50 PM
Just listened to Shut it Down final mix and shit is dope as fuckkkk

Im VVV2010 hyped up for Thank Me Later lol

If the album's going to be a June 15 worldwide release then ima cop it for sure..

dont forget teflon don :unsure: