PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Drake "Over"

KruptedWayz
04-12-2010, 10:16 AM
Check it out.......

http://www.youngandthefly.com/2010/04/video-drake-over.html

toprule
04-12-2010, 05:31 PM
i used to think that "yung niggaz" is the worst video ever........but i figured out today that some1 else reached the bottom.....plus the ugly child voice he has i think drake is one of the worst artists in the history......young money is givin us some odd creatures (drake, nicki plastic...) damn... i miss black and caddy mayne...vitaa too!!!!!

Scope
04-12-2010, 05:57 PM
yeah drake is the biggest piece of shit ever his ugly jew ass droopy puppy dog eyes i wanna fucking shank that stupid ass hole. his song over describes his career and life which is almost completley over. FUCK THIS ASS HOLE I HOPE HE FUCKING DIES!

Propz
04-12-2010, 06:36 PM
There this asshole scope goes again with shit thats not needed to be said but yea drake is a shitty rapper idk why ppl like him ive said

elcuppan
04-16-2010, 05:14 PM
haterz

relentless
04-17-2010, 07:15 AM
video is kinda lame tho...imagery projection aside and all. something about actually seeing drake and then hearing his voice over the top that kinda seems weird..like it doesnt match up...voice dont suit the face i guess lol. his facial expressions make it seem like hes trying a bit too hard imo...drake is cool on record...outside of that hes just trying too hard to fit in.

djmickeydee
04-17-2010, 08:16 PM
Damn...Kiss Goin Get At Ya'll For Talkin About His T.Dot Artist...But Really Tho...My Opinion...Song Go Hard...Hook Has Meanin...Video..Well It Takes A Lotta Gettin Use To.

Drake Has A Lotta Potential...Hell Him And Nicki Is Pretty Much Smashin The Charts Right Now For Whateva Reason.

So I Say Whateva They Doin...Keep Doin It...Just Keep Watchin The Video...But Let Me Get Off Topic For A Second.

Lloyd Banks Did A Remix To This Song....Drake Trashed The "lyrical King"...So To Speak...Worst Thing About That Is...Lloyd Banks New What Was Drake's Lyrics Before Comin Into The Song...Even While Takin Time To Put The Remix Out...Drake Still Trashed Ya Boy.

Ain't No Hope For Banks...He's Done!