PDA

View Full Version : Who Wants A Laugh Courtesy of Cap2 ?

Dermo
03-06-2010, 07:14 AM
Here is two emails sent to me by anthony 'cap2' peluso.

The first is a nice simple straight to the point email notice he gives me 24hours to respond.

from anthony peluso <starsonpoker@gmail.com>
to Dermo<theinconline@gmail.com>,
Dermo<dermo@murderinc-online.com>
date 27 February 2010 04:11
subject hey
mailed-by gmail.com
Signed by gmail.com

i want and explanation why i was banned i Desiree a reason, i expect an answer within in 24 hours and expect my code reinsteated, other wise i will be sending you another email with what i am going too do as a result off you black ballin me and mark my words i am serious i will fuckin black out on you if you dont fix this i am giving you one chacne to respond and fix this then its on and i mean for real its on.

anthony cap2

you have 24 hours

this is a warning then there will be a threat then there will be action quote me

Now this had me shitting myself I didn't know what to do top myself or respond to his email instead I decided to see what might happen.

A week later not 24 hours as anthony promised he decides to get back to me and here is the fun part

from anthony peluso <starsonpoker@gmail.com>
to Dermo <dermo@murderinc-online.com>,
Dermo<theinconline@gmail.com>
date 6 March 2010 05:30
subject So here it is
mailed-by gmail.com
Signed by gmail.com

hide details 05:30 (5 hours ago)

You disrespect me u talk about you ban me I gave u a chance to talk u ignore me, I promise u I know where you are and I know people who know you and I got deathrow and outlaws going too roll.you your a bitch ass nigga, so this is your threat you little bitch and if o find u befrore they do you better be ready because your ass is fucked

And I am black balling your site and taking all your customers putting u out off business I will make it my private business to ruin your life.

Not scared think about who I run with then you might shit your pants your ass is mine I hope u come to the us I will know and your done, unless u bow down too me u pussy

And every one will know that I am after you I will make sure off it your a bitch ass nigga.
Your day is coming soon so watch your back I got enough money andbconnects to bury u and that's it your Thur..

U fucked your self now you will pay for all the disrespecting you did too me and the outlaws and u know I am Ja s manager kiss your ass.

Watch your back I my mama your getting tooled westcoast stlye.

Cap

Eimz_T
03-06-2010, 07:26 AM
lmfao, cap needs to invest in some english lessons or at least a spell check.

toprule
03-06-2010, 07:45 AM
:boxing::starwars: :sniper::box::rocket::ninja::rock: GO DERMO.....LOL

brandondizzle
03-06-2010, 09:12 AM
what did u ban dude for?

Dermo
03-06-2010, 09:27 AM
what did u ban dude for?

because I was sick of his shit the type of shit that I'v posted here

Propz
03-06-2010, 10:46 AM
I dont remember Cap being on this site? whats the whole story on this? and ja's manager havent seen him lately i totally forgot about dude irrelevant motherfucker lol

elcuppan
03-06-2010, 04:59 PM
lmao OWNED... this nigga a clown...dermo runs mio...does he really think that dermo is that naive ...smh at this monkey

Capo Di Tutti
03-07-2010, 05:26 AM
meh i dont get y u so pissed let him run his mouth....but i doubt he can do anything it would be stupid if ja doesnt give news to MIO considering this is his main fans

sniper
03-08-2010, 02:00 PM
lol, isn't he a rich jewish guy? whys he acting brolic?

and u know I am Ja s manager

word? what exactly are you managing?

elcuppan
03-08-2010, 07:13 PM
lol, isn't he a rich jewish guy? Whys he acting brolic?

Word? What exactly are you managing?

coming soon global media... Lmao

Redd
03-11-2010, 07:23 PM
you are now witnessing the birth of a super villain lol

Flash
03-13-2010, 09:20 AM
he was banned because his nose was to big for mio

$aba
03-16-2010, 11:31 PM
cap2 lost #fuckcap2