PDA

View Full Version : Kanye West - Coldest Winter

brandondizzle
02-23-2010, 09:49 AM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhrCjII37b6sp0YfAU

DeReK I.N.C
02-23-2010, 01:47 PM
ok I Like 808's but Fuck me the album droped how long ago. Kanye need to stop making videos for old songs and as a matter of fact He just Needs to stop making Videos He has to be one of the worst directors ever like no joke this is just another crappy video and I have no clue who directed it but it is soo a kanye directed videos.
Step one cast chick with big tits.
step two Ill not be in the video.
step three lets make it a story that has nothing to do with the lyrics.
DONE AND DONE kanye videos = FAIL

brandondizzle
02-23-2010, 08:27 PM
^^man what u talkin about. this video is creative as hell. and hell of a lot better than them cheap as videos that be gettin put out. and whats wrong with kanye puttin video out for his video. thats whats wrong with other rappers out now. they make one or 2 videos for an album and its on to the next....which is prolly y kanye still be rackin in album sales and other cats fall off with big numbers a month later. and it also show's that he cares about his fans. his album didnt go platinum for no reason. it went plat cuz people liked his album and wanted to support him. and giving back to the fans with more videos...almost every tack on that album is a single

Propz
02-23-2010, 08:49 PM
Im not a kanye fan but its ok. To me if u can make it through the WSHH community with out alot of hate you got urself a good song/video

relentless
02-24-2010, 05:59 AM
i thought it was cool, i like how his video versions of the songs are slightly different to the album versions. it didnt seem kinda like the flashing lights video tho with the slow motion and chick with big tits lol.

brandondizzle
02-24-2010, 09:01 AM
^^^him changing the sound of his music keeps the listener MORE interested. granted if the song was the same and the video was kanye walkin around and rappin/singing, then i would understand derick inc's complaint...kanye changed the whole way you would think about that song. the video is eye catchin also. and the chick was mad sexy. but dont expect a top notch video from kanye anytime soon. dude just got into all that directing himself. and he done started all of that after he's already tied up

DeReK I.N.C
02-24-2010, 09:22 PM
my problem with the video is not that kanye not in it. Its a good looking video with a song i like from 808s but the video has nothing to do with the song lol its like draks best i eva had drake was in it but video has nothing to do with the song.

brandondizzle
02-25-2010, 01:16 AM
lol^^^i hear what u sayin...it's just different kind of artisery. some people feel it, some people wont.

relentless
02-25-2010, 07:13 AM
my problem with the video is not that kanye not in it. Its a good looking video with a song i like from 808s but the video has nothing to do with the song lol its like draks best i eva had drake was in it but video has nothing to do with the song.

the video has nothing to do with the songs lyrics, the music on the other hand does suit the video. listen to the screeching and the drums at the beginning..sounds like a sacrifice or tribal ritual...kanye is offering different takes on his music other than the initial message of his mum passing. u cant deny that there is a bit of an eerie haunting vibe to this track and i think the video does a good job of conveying that.

brandondizzle
02-25-2010, 06:06 PM
what he said lol

DeReK I.N.C
02-26-2010, 12:43 AM
the video has nothing to do with the songs lyrics, the music on the other hand does suit the video. listen to the screeching and the drums at the beginning..sounds like a sacrifice or tribal ritual...kanye is offering different takes on his music other than the initial message of his mum passing. u cant deny that there is a bit of an eerie haunting vibe to this track and i think the video does a good job of conveying that.

I get what you saying like i said Be4 this is one of my fav songs on the album but too me this video looks like a high class comercial. But hay we all have different views.

Capo Di Tutti
02-26-2010, 03:25 AM
LOL @ analyzing a kanye music vid

i think ur wrong relent on the lyrics dont suit the vid coldest winter yet its cold running through snow? seems straight logic to me but on the other side of the coin i get how the actual msg doesnt come through the vid imo the vid doesnt convey the whole song but some points...........

i dont mind it but i dont rate it either

relentless
02-26-2010, 09:07 AM
^my bad, i meant the message. yeh there are def some lyrics in there that suit the vid.