PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Else Really Feeling This Right Now?

elcuppan
02-15-2010, 05:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5eFGu_nObA

love this joint.. trey takes a L for even suggesting kells could ever fall off, blasphemy ..

o shit...this too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUosz8ewujQ

toprule
02-15-2010, 05:53 PM
r.kelly aint makin music like he used to.....anyway the music all fucked up!!

im feelin "bangin the headboard"...hot song!!

elcuppan
02-15-2010, 06:12 PM
r.kelly aint makin music like he used to.....anyway the music all fucked up!!

im feelin "bangin the headboard"...hot song!!

yea but kells came from a timeles era and he's still doing it...maybe he's a bit old to be talking about sexing tho.. ha

brandondizzle
02-15-2010, 08:17 PM
trey songz vs r kelly now, trey will kill this dude...his lyrics is impecible

Capo Di Tutti
02-16-2010, 07:46 AM
trey songz vs r kelly now, trey will kill this dude...his lyrics is impecible

o hell naww trey hasnt done shit lol how u gotta say he over >>kells. bdizzle he has to make his impact in the game before he is even named in the sentence

$tate
02-16-2010, 10:13 AM
smh, Trey has to still do alot to even be close to R Kelly. For me, Pregnant is the best joint on Untitled.

brandondizzle
02-16-2010, 10:30 AM
o hell naww trey hasnt done shit lol how u gotta say he over >>kells. bdizzle he has to make his impact in the game before he is even named in the sentence

man im talkin bout lyrics...i aint talkin bout accomplishments...lol. i aint stupid or blind (well u might call me stupid for sayin that but whatever lol) i know the record sales or all the other stuff kellz done did. but trey songz is rediculous....check his music mixtape type ish

adamantiumstar
02-16-2010, 02:08 PM
yeah been feelin "bangin the headboard" when I first listened to it some times ago, back in december or some like that.....this joint is crazy....."pregnant" is pretty hot too....

elcuppan
02-16-2010, 02:35 PM
man im talkin bout lyrics...i aint talkin bout accomplishments...lol. i aint stupid or blind (well u might call me stupid for sayin that but whatever lol) i know the record sales or all the other stuff kellz done did. but trey songz is rediculous....check his music mixtape type ish

kells is the king tho...puts the r in r&b...if it wasnt for r.kelly we would b like trey who? ...plus trey is only coming good now..kells been banging out heat from day one... r.kelly is a renowned song writer music career aside.. he makes a variety of diff types of songs apart from sex sex sex rnb..kells can do gospel when he wants..so achievements aside kells is too versatile for trey to even be mentioned..all trey songz can do is that sex sex sex rnb...hes not sure whether he's rapper or a singer he mad confused..r.kelly's music spans generations and he;s still doing it..kells >>> trey

O-James
02-16-2010, 07:37 PM
bangin the headborad nicceee. and yea kells is THE shit, but dont ignore trey cuz dude got it for rnb. couldnt compare trey to kells yet tho.

lokivvv2
02-16-2010, 09:27 PM
kells is the king tho...puts the r in r&b...if it wasnt for r.kelly we would b like trey who? ...plus trey is only coming good now..kells been banging out heat from day one... r.kelly is a renowned song writer music career aside.. he makes a variety of diff types of songs apart from sex sex sex rnb..kells can do gospel when he wants..so achievements aside kells is too versatile for trey to even be mentioned..all trey songz can do is that sex sex sex rnb...hes not sure whether he's rapper or a singer he mad confused..r.kelly's music spans generations and he;s still doing it..kells >>> trey

Kellz said it himself..he's young..he don't really get it yet..at the same time Trey is dope and his album is pretty good..I was a lil surprised by it..and you should be able to compare what diff. artists have put out in the present w/o getting into a lifetime achievement debate..Kellz is an icon and all that and in a total diff. category but his albums have been declining..if I had to put the albums up that they both got out now Trey's is a better listen imo not that Untitled was a bad album..it was decent but expectations are higher for him..and Trey was juss speaking as a disappointed fan at the end of the day that Kellz changed up and went more commercial and was doing the autotune thing..it did seem pretty lame tho at the time and like a pub. stunt for his album

k_kiss
02-16-2010, 09:31 PM
i feeel everyone one in this thead...but ............this song>>>>>>Trey Songz career!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8CXUzepL6k

$tate
02-17-2010, 07:38 AM
Ok yea, Trey's album was niiiice but what if he falls off next album, then what? Its too soon to call even if it was better, just leave the comparison.

Plus, Kells must stay relevant otherwise his target market is going to be 40 yr olds, which today is maybe not such a bad thing... Since TP2.com, Kells became more street but dont let it pass him that he cant put out another I believe I can fly and do a few milli.

elcuppan
02-17-2010, 08:58 AM
Ok yea, Trey's album was niiiice but what if he falls off next album, then what? Its too soon to call even if it was better, just leave the comparison.

Plus, Kells must stay relevant otherwise his target market is going to be 40 yr olds, which today is maybe not such a bad thing... Since TP2.com, Kells became more street but dont let it pass him that he cant put out another I believe I can fly and do a few milli.

thats right...he's tryna stay relevant which is all credit to him..kellz has to be near 50 haha and he still up there,,trey's album should be better and it is but it dont make him better than kellz..trey prob got more money behind his project too... kells is classsed up there with the greatest artists of all time, he can wake up and make whateva music he wants and still be hot..trey songs is in a box now..kells is soo deep in his career and there still isnt limitations to his music..he aint boxed in, people dont expect something particular from kellz,,,but trey songz will remain in one area ... dats y pied piper >>> songz

Capo Di Tutti
02-17-2010, 09:29 AM
kellz is dope you remember trapped in the closet seriously that shit was like a soap opera drama i tuned in every week to get the next ep not hating on trey i like him but he still has a long way but right now trey is dope......