PDA

View Full Version : Im In The Hospital...

k_kiss
11-04-2009, 11:53 PM
wats up...

i just got into a serious car accident this evening...currently in the hospital..in lots of pain...1 of the worst days of my life.....im in complete shock rite now at this whole thing.....my car is actually finished...$9,000 in actual estimated damages.....

so pretty much im just saying wats up to my mio peoples...luckily they got wireless here....had my laptop in the car with me......anyways..

take it easy guys....hopefully i get outta here soon....

bena2005
11-04-2009, 11:59 PM
yo kiss wtf
thats shocking news hope you get better as soon as possible

The Illustrious One
11-05-2009, 12:19 AM
kiss what up baby....keep your head up... you'll get through it.... keep your body strong, and your mind stronger....

praise god that you survived.... its a blessing.

god bless you brother.

Westside
11-05-2009, 03:16 AM
Damn thats hard... ive allready seen to many peeps die in a car accident, thank god u survived.

Keep ya head up K da King :smokin:

DeReK I.N.C
11-05-2009, 04:31 AM
Now kiss Make sure you dont get Tempted to go and listen to Baby By Me or you might go into a coma..... But For real it's good that you survived and I hope you get well soon.

adamantiumstar
11-05-2009, 06:28 AM
kiss my bro take care of yaself.....can't believe I even spoke wit ya yesterday and ya was fine.......ok so now here's what you do, you tryna get a camera or something and your actual work is to show us the naughtiest nurse around your room lolol......nah just kiddin man I hope you'll get betta soon......shit happens in life and as you see it it wasn't your time.....so you must have something great to accomplish in this life.....you can get that as a sign now and go accomplish your dreams......if some happened to me like that....and I woke up knowing I was close to death....I would take the first trip to los angeles and ask jessica alba to marry me.....ahahaahahahaha........give us news man holla at yaself k kiss aka 2K aka funky the kid aka "bossanova gangsta"

toprule
11-05-2009, 10:00 AM
nurses are HOTT!!lol
fo' real i hope u get better soon...car doent matter only matter is ur health...

Eimz_T
11-05-2009, 12:32 PM
bad one, get well soon kid!

Flash
11-05-2009, 07:02 PM
fuck the car,be alive and good...

brandondizzle
11-06-2009, 12:39 AM
well at least u still got ur laptop lol...naw pimp...stay up man

djmickeydee
11-06-2009, 02:52 AM
Hope Ya Get Betta Bro...That's Fucked Up Dude

"Gotta Keep Ya Head Up" - Tupac

elcuppan
11-07-2009, 08:22 PM
dayyyumm...hope u all good....sorry to hear about this...im shocked,,,thank god u didnt die tho b

Capo Di Tutti
11-08-2009, 02:03 AM
fuck aslong as u aiight man just chill out and have a break dw about nothin else except getting better ill talk to ya later bruz