PDA

View Full Version : R.J.J.C.N. The Sex Buddies

Young DON
10-24-2009, 10:20 PM
Fuck redd, fuck j-loc, fuck jatah, fuck capo, fuck nickolai.

U kno wat these guys up here have in common. They are all fuck buddies. They ain"t worth shit. These niggas are nobody and won"t amount to nothin. Learn how to be a real nigga like myself. I have respect for none of u niggas. Probably never will.

Nickolai
10-24-2009, 11:30 PM
Lol... Back a couple years ago me and Jatah didn't even like eachother

And I don't even really know the others

But erm... I'll like to thank you for this buzz, especially how my mixtape prequel to the album prequel mixtape is hitting the streets soon

Capo Di Tutti
10-25-2009, 03:58 AM
lol get the fuck outta here like i want ur respect man i told u stop the bitchin and just rap thats it i come on here just to see whats good nothin else

Propz
10-25-2009, 04:56 PM
Everyone is entitled to be stupid but you abuse the privilege

Redd
10-25-2009, 07:36 PM
Learn how to be a real nigga like myself. I have respect for none of u niggas. Probably never will.

learn how to be like you? lol ok done.

"yo im young don muthafuckas, i hardly ever drop verses but im still the illest muthafucka on these boards! it takes me a while to think up my verses so i dont drop that often, but in the mean time, i will drop heaps of these threads to vent my frustration on people who give me bad feedback. who are these guys anyway LOL"

and i dont need respect from vermin like you. if i ever earned your respect, then that means i must have done something outrageous and disgusting that i would regret forever. you crack baby. every thread you post sets your people back another 400 years. your an improper representaion of "real n****s". you spend too much time acting hard, and not enough time rhyming. let me tell you this....NOBODY IS SCARED OF YOU. welcome to the internet. you arent even a person to me you understand? right now you are made up of binary code. there is no words to describe how non-threatening i find you.

Propz
10-26-2009, 02:22 PM
Lol @ redd with the out of no where crack baby line

Young DON
10-26-2009, 03:33 PM
learn how to be like you? lol ok done.

"yo im young don muthafuckas, i hardly ever drop verses but im still the illest muthafucka on these boards! it takes me a while to think up my verses so i dont drop that often, but in the mean time, i will drop heaps of these threads to vent my frustration on people who give me bad feedback. who are these guys anyway LOL"

and i dont need respect from vermin like you. if i ever earned your respect, then that means i must have done something outrageous and disgusting that i would regret forever. you crack baby. every thread you post sets your people back another 400 years. your an improper representaion of "real n****s". you spend too much time acting hard, and not enough time rhyming. let me tell you this....NOBODY IS SCARED OF YOU. welcome to the internet. you arent even a person to me you understand? right now you are made up of binary code. there is no words to describe how non-threatening i find you.

Acting hard? neva thought I was being hard Redd Foxx, jus thought that I was speaking my mind, U know sharing my personal opinions on things thats all. Maybe cuz I say alot of cuss words i'm tryin to be hard? Ok I got you lol! And who would be scared of anybody over a damn computer. I'm not no internet gangsta or whateva u want to call it. If anything alot of u muthafuckas on here at like ya'll celebrities or actually somebody important, like ya'll really running shit or something lol! thats the joke rite there. And besides how can i be acting hard I never threatin u guys physically, now if I did that it would be an sign of an Internet Thug lol! but all I do is speak my mind, I felt I was the best nigga on this battle corner. And another thing that interest me that you said was "I think i'm hot cuz i drop a verse every blue moon when i think of it lol! My nigga I have a LIFE!!! thats what it's called. I have a daughter to take care of, a girl to take care of, and i'm doing things with my life thats goin to benefit me. Being on MIO battle corner is not goin to benefit my life my nigga. I mean it can be fun sometimes but it's not my life. I mean u niggas can spend 24/7 on MIO and post every single day of your life because obviously u guys have nothin to do with your life but hey it is wat it is. O and jus to be clear if im not mistaking lately kind of I been droppin the most verses den anybody, so wat the hell are u talkin bout Redd foxx? It's all good though, talk about, say I emotionally unstable lol! but wat im not for sure is an dingy ass nigga like u and the rest of these fuck boyz.

Propz
10-26-2009, 09:38 PM
I swear don you really aint that stupid ur just possesed by a retarded ghost lol

Flash
10-27-2009, 05:36 PM
Die!

Young DON
10-27-2009, 07:48 PM
Die!

Naw I don't need to die, this forum does, cuz they seem not to recognize real shit, neither do u faggot.

Young DON
10-27-2009, 07:50 PM
I swear don you really aint that stupid ur just possesed by a retarded ghost lol

Yea and I swear u are corny is fuck and u a dick rider, "there is no more room on my dick, so hop the fuck off!/ by Reed Dollaz. U need to really stop commenting on shit until u get more sense to respond to me.

Capo Di Tutti
10-27-2009, 09:04 PM
and u need to stop talkin shit and battle someone the way u talk seems like u battled everyone on b/c and u have the belt already......

Young DON
10-28-2009, 12:13 AM
and u need to stop talkin shit and battle someone the way u talk seems like u battled everyone on b/c and u have the belt already......

I'm not battling you clown ass niggas no more, so shut the fuck up and find somethin else to do little bitch. I don't know why you wanna peek yo head out anyway, nobody even talks about you so get lost. I will never battle on here again until I get legitment competion and respect that I deserve. And from the looks of it all you niggas on here are blind as far as I'm concern.

Propz
10-29-2009, 02:01 AM
Yea and I swear u are corny is fuck and u a dick rider, "there is no more room on my dick, so hop the fuck off!/ by Reed Dollaz. U need to really stop commenting on shit until u get more sense to respond to me.

Another line bitten ur a fuckin rhyme goblin and why would i waste my time with a verse on a pathetic bitch ass like u when i could just keep clownin on u

JaTahChild01
10-29-2009, 07:30 AM
I'm not battling you clown ass niggas no more, so shut the fuck up and find somethin else to do little bitch. I don't know why you wanna peek yo head out anyway, nobody even talks about you so get lost. I will never battle on here again until I get legitment competion and respect that I deserve. And from the looks of it all you niggas on here are blind as far as I'm concern.

Dont want none no more?