PDA

View Full Version : "The Curtain Call"

Young DON
10-11-2009, 11:05 PM
Quit rubbing ya eyes, see the truth lies here, why lie/god's son, fallen angel, in the skies, fly by/smoked away my dreams, but sucess, got me feelin so high/ friends in my life, seemed to be crossing me just like a.i., but u see i.../try to ignore, but adore the life that was gave to me/those muthafuckas, who are unappreciative gave god back the reciept/but me, i seem to see things much more clearly/draw a line between myself and bitch niggas, please don't get near me/niggas in the streets don't fear god, but they fear heat/walking wit no shoes, it's cold walking on bare feet/chop niggas up jus like, i'm cuttin up deer meat/grab the tech, squeeze the trigga, somebody clean the blood leak/guns speak, when a nigga seem to reach the top of his peak/rest in peace to 2pac, & the notorious b.i.g./but if a nigga fuck wit me, it's curtain call ya see/body in a caskett, so all his famiily could see/don't mean to be violent, but how could u help me?/ no choices left but to go out and smash on a nigga and pop three/r.i.p...is wat the tombestone reads/but i ain't dead nigga, i ain't goin nowhere, i'm back, it's me/

Propz
10-12-2009, 04:56 PM
Man yall muthafuckas suck ass on here man like fa real, why the fuck yall bitch ass mods move my forums man, yall niggas don't feel my shit i put out all my shit is better den anybody on here lol like for real yall niggas sucks ass this site weak is fuck man yall can suck a dick and choke off of it im done wit dis peace of shit site nigga ima hotter den all yall fuck pussy boyz man, yall niggas need to get off the wack juice and sip on some real swag juice fa real, yall niggas got horrible taste fuck mio yall can die slow muthafuckasss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liltezr13
10-15-2009, 11:34 AM
Young don just give it up man, you had your lil shine, just chill dog

brandondizzle
10-15-2009, 08:45 PM
Man yall muthafuckas suck ass on here man like fa real, why the fuck yall bitch ass mods move my forums man, yall niggas don't feel my shit i put out all my shit is better den anybody on here lol like for real yall niggas sucks ass this site weak is fuck man yall can suck a dick and choke off of it im done wit dis peace of shit site nigga ima hotter den all yall fuck pussy boyz man, yall niggas need to get off the wack juice and sip on some real swag juice fa real, yall niggas got horrible taste fuck mio yall can die slow muthafuckasss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, homie please explain...i wanna know what u meant by repost his joint?! u say he wrote that and he still suck or u agree with him?

liltezr13
10-16-2009, 11:19 AM
he dont know, dizzle that nigga lost

Propz
10-16-2009, 01:00 PM
lol, homie please explain...i wanna know what u meant by repost his joint?! u say he wrote that and he still suck or u agree with him?

Naw i just think its funny that we all suck i guess and hes the only one thats bitchin about it says he done and shit turns arund and drops another verse lol