PDA

View Full Version : Who could rival Slaughterhouse???

Lexx_Luciano
09-06-2009, 05:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YViPkEq2oCQ&feature=related

1> Ludacris :chuuch:
2> Big Pun :smokin:
3> Lil Wayne :Yayo:
4> Jadakiss :angry:

Go get the album! It's prolly the only classic hip hop album thats out roit now.

brandondizzle
09-08-2009, 08:51 AM
lol, man whats the point in ur threads

Lexx_Luciano
09-08-2009, 10:30 AM
least its somethin different other than the normal "stagnant" news u hear about The Inc. blah blah blah 50 cent / dr. dre release dates.

Capo Di Tutti
09-08-2009, 10:40 AM
fuck... i gotta get back to this one dream group hmmm

Propz
09-11-2009, 01:25 PM
If we talking lyrically better then Celph titled, MF Doom, Nas, KRS-one put all them on the Move On joint they would kill it

The Illustrious One
09-11-2009, 03:12 PM
guap boyz > slaughterhouse

Scope
09-11-2009, 03:25 PM
who gives a fuck about joe buddens kindergarten squad of bum looser fuck niggers. they are loosers and i hope they get fucking analy raped in their grandmas house and then fuck her godamn brains out cock sucker

Westside
09-13-2009, 05:33 AM
guap boyz > slaughterhouse

:laugh:

brandondizzle
09-13-2009, 07:14 AM
nwa...

...anymore, anymore question?! if not, then on that note, someone lock this thread

Capo Di Tutti
09-13-2009, 09:54 AM
who gives a fuck about joe buddens kindergarten squad of bum looser fuck niggers. they are loosers and i hope they get fucking analy raped in their grandmas house and then fuck her godamn brains out cock sucker

y u so mad?

im a big fan of slaughterhouse finally some good hip hops these days than the usual garbage

Capo Di Tutti
09-13-2009, 09:55 AM
out of any rappers u would choose nwa b dizzle

for me i dont know i almost think big pun biggie nas pac big l hov cube andre 3k plenty more but i couldnt decide 3 or 4

brandondizzle
09-13-2009, 05:59 PM
^^^homie....homie.....i just said n w...homie....let me break that group down for u then

ice cube, dr dre, eazy e and mc ren (but he dont really count)...but listen homie, those 3 cats have WAY bigger history then lets say joe budden, uhhh maybe even jody breeze, uhhh PROBABLY even better then joel ortiz....lol come on man...thats a given...but maybe i mis understood u...maybe u was sayin that nwa is an old group....and u want someone new...

man, the murderers are a more proven rap group then these scrubs...slaughter house is a big group of unproven rappers who been in the game for ever and never can got they break...

Capo Di Tutti
09-13-2009, 06:23 PM
does the thread starter mean a already made group or make up a group to compete cause for me im thinkin along the lines of biggie and big pun wid andre 3k and some other legends i just can't decide

if its a already made group im thinkin children of the corn.. or the orginal murder inc

cam
Mase
big L

or

jay
ja
x

brandondizzle
09-13-2009, 06:29 PM
^^^hmmm good question...
but ill tell u this...if u think that cam, mase, and big l is better then slaughter house, that speaks different languages on how low rated slaughter house is...

Capo Di Tutti
09-13-2009, 06:49 PM
i dont think they're better but i think they can compete thats for sure atleast be on par....

who was in D.I.T.C im sure there were a few ppl in there thats was quality can't remember the exact group though?