PDA

View Full Version : Freestyle..... Mb rule & capo di clown diss

liltezr13
09-03-2009, 12:27 PM
Beat drops

chorus starts....... A milli a milli a milli contiues

verse:

Ima real nigga ima murder inc veteran man and im hotter than you average man, yea im hot like july, so call me the summertime man, capo di clown on yo dick like a faggot that he is, and mb rule you can act hard all you want but reality iz that your a bitch, wanna talk bad about my post, go suck obama's dick, eat out hilary clinton click, before i up a pump in yo mouth and have yo eyes down where yo nuts be, yall cant touch me, get outta here niggaaaaaaaaaaa.................

MB Rule
09-03-2009, 03:04 PM
lol are you serious

a Murder Inc veteran? wow when did you sign to the Inc

What does Obama and Hilary Clinton have to do with any of this

Redd
09-03-2009, 05:55 PM
this is so much PHAILLLLLLLL!!!!

SMH at you announcing this a couple days ago...just to put one very short, badly structured verse...and bothering to put a beat to it...even though it probably only lasted about 15 seconds.

and then smh at me for bothering to check it out...thinking this might be amusing. there is nothing about you that doesnt suck

Capo Di Tutti
09-03-2009, 09:57 PM
nice try i give ya a A+ for effort well done clap clap for the handicap

Flash
09-04-2009, 08:04 AM
for a Ja with special needs you are great keep it up! one day youll win the special olympics...

Propz
09-04-2009, 09:53 AM
Go tell soulja boy about this he might think its dope other than that step ur game up disgracing hip-hop like that SMH