PDA

View Full Version : Griff Ex-Public Enemy Member Talks About Irv and other's getting Fucked by the FBI

DeReK I.N.C
08-25-2009, 09:26 AM
Ok I was not gana post this becasue the 1st 4min is just a waist of time But then this guy gets into it. By the way this is all about illuminati and the botament and all that stuff.

What intrest me is what he say about Irv Suge Knight, Damon Dash & J Prince was all gana put up 30mil to make an all black distributing lable. And then theye all got fucked up. Oh and yeah the end kinda made me LOL it goes along the lines of that if Irv would of killed Ashanti He and Murder Inc would still be Big. And it just makes me think ......:glare:
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh05k2y6G7t38x183K

Scope
08-25-2009, 12:11 PM
its sad that everything ended like this. everyone is either dead or career is over godammit

Lexx_Luciano
08-25-2009, 07:03 PM
Real crazy!! He said that Kanye, Mike Jordan, Bill Cosby, & Jennifer Hudson are aligned with the masons!! And by doing so...they had to sacrifice their family members to become a part of the billionaire club. Even dame dash. Aaliyah was tied in the mix. Jigga seems to be part of them because he ran Def Jam & the masons hooked him up with 40/40, Roc-A Wear etc. In return, Jay-z signed Rick Ross & Jeezy. I hope that DMX won't become another victim in the line of Pac, Pimp C, Biggie, & ODB (who claimed that the government was on his ass!) Because DMX has been catching alot of flank for a period of time now as far as being arrested 24/7....kinda like Pac! And as we all know, DMX be talkin mad shyt about the industry let alone Jay-z. So i dunno...maybe DMX ain't all cracked up as we think. Probably a scheme that the "illuminati" be making. I mean heck...Tupac wasn't a rapist! Now it all seems clear to me why Makaveli called his album the DON KILLuminati. Even Pac knew there was a government behind a government & the president is just a puppet.

relentless
08-26-2009, 05:24 AM
lol..all that shit about sacrificing people sounds wayyy too far fetched imo.

Capo Di Tutti
08-26-2009, 06:27 AM
man illuminati has nothin to do with this shit... the illuminati was galileo it was about elightment of knowledge and soul it was basically against the christian church we are talkin about the masons here as for sacrifice i gotta aree wid relent ge tthe fuck outta here post more of the links by the of part 2 and shit props ;)

Eimz_T
08-26-2009, 07:54 AM
dum dum duuuuuuuum