PDA

View Full Version : 08/21/09 how ja rule cannot in forbes list

rollyn2008
08-21-2009, 05:48 AM
i never see ja rule in forbes list why?he haven't much money?never see his inside house in new jersey or another why?and his parking why?

toprule
08-21-2009, 11:07 AM
i want to see his crib...and if he has hot cars or not?!
i think we can only see a mtv cribs episode about him when he comeback...a hard comeback to the game!!!

lokivvv2
08-21-2009, 11:40 AM
^^Exactly..He's not gon be on any of current lists or mtv cribs (is that show even still on?) due to the fact that he's been gone so long and it's not 2001 lol If he ever drops a new album and has a good comeback then yeah but you actually have to be making serious money to be on the forbes list and only a few rappers even gon be on there and it damn sure aint gon be Ja

Eimz_T
08-21-2009, 11:47 AM
i don't think they even make cribs anymore

k_kiss
08-21-2009, 11:49 AM
^^Exactly..He's not gon be on any of current lists or mtv cribs (is that show even still on?) due to the fact that he's been gone so long and it's not 2001 lol If he ever drops a new album and has a good comeback then yeah but you actually have to be making serious money to be on the forbes list and only a few rappers even gon be on there and it damn sure aint gon be Ja

word....def dont think ja rule will EVER be on the forbes list...
but that dont mean dude is broke at all

and yea MTV cribs still comes on...i swear i seen some new episodes the other day

rollyn2008
08-21-2009, 04:14 PM
man i am sure that ja rule have much money .but he dont want to,put in forbes because fbi .

Vinnie
08-22-2009, 03:47 AM
"im still spinning old money put it on me money aint it funny money im real money always on time homie........... i got multimillions in years of the making"

chrisko
08-26-2009, 09:06 PM
Hey guys just a little insight i found about JA he def not broke he got alot cash 90millon thats why we havent heard no album getting released dudes got 2 much cash lol but lets hope he does drop that new album this year.

In a 2008 networth scan, Ja Rule had a networth estimated at nearly 90 million. Ja Rule was the executive producer for his highest selling CDs to date. Ja Rule has sold 35 million records worldwide and from 2000-2002 he was the world's fastest selling rapper and the highest paid as well. Ja Rule along with his former group, The Cash Money Click, settled with a $45 million dollar claim in the crew's unreleased material handeled by TVT Records, Ja getting a costly $38 million of the stake. From his small appearences in 14 movies, 5 of those box office hits, Ja Rule has made an estimated $16.2 million. Ja Rule also teamed up with Irv Gotti in 2004 and created the urban clothing line ErvingGeoffery, which sells fairly well in the big city market. Other money making attributes include Ja Rule's alcoholic beverage Momo Mojito and the very profitable L.I.F.E. Foundation, which schools over 2,500 students in New York, Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles, Houston, and Dallas. Ja Rule lives in a $1.2 million dollar home in Saddle River, New Jersey and also owns 2 multi-million dollar mansions in California and owns a $3.5 million dollar mansion in Miami. Ja Rule makes an estimated $7.5 million in touring in Europe and Asia, where he has an extremely strong fanbase.

source - http://wiki.answers.com/Q/The_net_worth_of_ja_rule

k_kiss
08-26-2009, 09:24 PM
lol^^^

elcuppan
08-26-2009, 09:28 PM
lmao ..u shoulda never put down ur source homie..havin no source woulda beeen more believable lol

The Illustrious One
08-26-2009, 11:27 PM
$95 million sounds about right.

he does tour an awful lot, plus he done sold 30 something million records... that's plenty money.

but his home in jersey has to be worth a lot more than that.

chrisko
08-27-2009, 01:35 AM
Unless u can find a better source i dont know why everyone is tripping that its not believable i think around the 90 mill mark is correct myself from the albums sold, movies, singles, features etc. But its still intresting that ja never makes forbes list even though he got the cash maybe 50 paid them off or sumfin lol