PDA

View Full Version : soulja boy brings 50 out during his section of the lil wayne tour

brandondizzle
08-16-2009, 06:58 AM
aight, idk if ya'll saw the video yet or whats up, but as u know, soulja boy is apart of lil waynes america's most wanted tour. and i guess during one if the cities, soulja boy brought out 50cent durin his set. now last time i checked, 50 and wayne was beefin. SO...someone got any info on that?! are they still beefin? was it just a fake beef? they squashed? i mean what's up...i need some knowledge droppers

Scope
08-16-2009, 09:09 AM
not much to think about solja boy = bum ass rapper and 50= cunt nigger cum they are a perfect match. BOTH are living wasteful pieces of shit.

brandondizzle
08-16-2009, 09:42 AM
^^^ = garbage

brandondizzle
08-16-2009, 09:57 AM
http://www.sohh.com/2009/08/lil_wayne_shocks_fans_w_s.html

djmickeydee
08-16-2009, 12:33 PM
Dude Regardless It's Stupid.

50 Is Desprite For Attention..Nobody's Checkin For Him..Not To Mention His Stupid Ass Music He's Comin Out With.

I See He Rock The Crowd..That's Because People Get Star Struck When Celebs Around...This Dude Should Be Headlining Tours...Not Opening Up For People.

And Of All People "Souljaboy"...Now Don't Get Me Wrong...50 Is Rich..Souljaboy Has Cool Songs.

But As Much As I Hate The Dude...50 Is Too Good For This Shit...And Look Is What Become Of Him.

And People Are All Surprised When 50 Comes Out On Stage.

Look Bottom Line.

This Was Not A Lil Wayne Set...Lil Wayne Wasn't On Stage..Lil Wayne Was Nowhere Around.

This Was For Souljaboy....Souljaboy Gave A Nigga An Chance..And 50 Took It..Bottom Line.

Dude Travels...I Guess They Got Tired Of Him Overseas..So He Took The First Oppertunity He Got To Perform Back In US.

What Could Happen Next.

Eminem Is Tryna Body R&B Artist...And Curtis Is Opening Up For Souljaboy To Save His Lil Low Life Carrer.

Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit Be "FALLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

murderforlife
08-16-2009, 04:02 PM
Does anybody here believe that souja boy killed the hip-hop game because his music sucks for real who here likes souja boy?

brandondizzle
08-16-2009, 05:25 PM
Dude Regardless It's Stupid.

50 Is Desprite For Attention..Nobody's Checkin For Him..Not To Mention His Stupid Ass Music He's Comin Out With.

I See He Rock The Crowd..That's Because People Get Star Struck When Celebs Around...This Dude Should Be Headlining Tours...Not Opening Up For People.

And Of All People "Souljaboy"...Now Don't Get Me Wrong...50 Is Rich..Souljaboy Has Cool Songs.

But As Much As I Hate The Dude...50 Is Too Good For This Shit...And Look Is What Become Of Him.

And People Are All Surprised When 50 Comes Out On Stage.

Look Bottom Line.

This Was Not A Lil Wayne Set...Lil Wayne Wasn't On Stage..Lil Wayne Was Nowhere Around.

This Was For Souljaboy....Souljaboy Gave A Nigga An Chance..And 50 Took It..Bottom Line.

Dude Travels...I Guess They Got Tired Of Him Overseas..So He Took The First Oppertunity He Got To Perform Back In US.

What Could Happen Next.

Eminem Is Tryna Body R&B Artist...And Curtis Is Opening Up For Souljaboy To Save His Lil Low Life Carrer.

Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit Be "FALLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

yeah 50 didnt open up for lil wayne but this is lil waynes tour...he runs this tour and he owns this tour...so in actuality, 50 came out on a wayne tour. and 50 aint opening up for soulja boy, he just bein a special guest for his set. soulja boy was already performing before 50 came out. and if u ask me, this is a perfect move for 50, cuz if i recall right, 50 was tryna sign soulja boy and everything he's worth to g-unit. and what better way to get someone to come over than doin it by supporting them and doin shows with them. this is a complete business move and i think it was the right move, if he's still tryna get soulja boy to come over to g-unit. and its funny how ya'll hate on 50 to the point where ur talkin about his career bein low...this nigga is on top of the rap game in revenue and all that...so ya'll just as worst as the ja rule haters...dont start settin double standards for ya'llselfs. 50 may not be makin the best of music but he is still that dude. like u said djmickeydee, people STILL get star struck just seein that nigga 50. so dont get it twisted...he's still worth a lot more money than anyone in the game. goin back and forth with jay

brandondizzle
08-16-2009, 05:29 PM
Does anybody here believe that souja boy killed the hip-hop game because his music sucks for real who here likes souja boy?

ill be the first (and prolly the only) to admit that soulja boy aint kill hip hop. if ya'll cats out there really think that this one dude killed hip hop then soulja boy is a POWERFUL ASS NIGGA, and i wish i had that kind of control to dictate how good a whole music industry is doing...that makes him a legend in hisself. what mainly killed hip hop was people sayin "you killing hip hop" or "hip hop is dead"...peoples is talkin that mess to life...

and i wont come out 100 and say i like soulja boy...BUT i love (no homo) seein this dude evolve into a better rapper...dude gets better every song. and i support the young cats tryna get out on make they money, so im down with soulja boy makin music. and this nigga sucks more than he's good but he has joints out there...and he's starting to over shadow his past music with his present cuz he's really makin a statement now with his maturity lyric wise...so ya'll just wait...

djmickeydee
08-16-2009, 10:19 PM
I'mma Say This Shit And Mean It...And Stand Behind Every Fucking Word.

Souljaboy >>>>>>>> 50 Cent Musically Period.

50 Might Have Money & Makes Good Buisness Moves...But His Music Has Been Sucking As Of Late...And As Far As I'm Conserned...Makin Money Is All 50 Goin Be Doin From Now On...People Make Money All The Time...But In Rap..You Gotta Come Out With Shit People Wanna Hear.

1 Album For 50 Sold Millions
2 Album Again Millions
3 Album Weak
4 Album Sounds Weak From The Songs I've Heard.

People Damn Near Check For Souljaboy Before They'll Check For 50...And That's Because 50 Got Into The Buisness Just For Money...And Souljaboy Had His Own Lane.

And Even With Only 2 CD's...I Might Be Wrong When I Say This...But I Think Souljaboy's Music Carrer Might Be Better Than 50's At The End Of The Day.

And That's Away From What 50 Did In His Earlier Carrer...The Number 1 Joints He's Had...When He Was Hot.

He's Not Evolving Musically...He Raps About The Same Shit...Souljaboy Has Potential..He Grow As He Makes Music!

And I'm Not Hatin On 50..He Made His Money..That's All Good..People Who Actually Spent They Money On His Bullshit Ass CD's..But He Sold Millions So I Can't Knock'em

But What Is He Goin Do With All That Money..Now That His Fame Is Gone?...Beef With Somebody Else??...I Wouldn't Be Surprised If He Did Just To Get More Attention Cause That's Where Most Of His Money Came From!

The Joker
08-16-2009, 10:55 PM
^^shut the fuck up bum ass nicca u only talk shit

brandondizzle
08-17-2009, 12:29 AM
I'mma Say This Shit And Mean It...And Stand Behind Every Fucking Word.

Souljaboy >>>>>>>> 50 Cent Musically Period.

50 Might Have Money & Makes Good Buisness Moves...But His Music Has Been Sucking As Of Late...And As Far As I'm Conserned...Makin Money Is All 50 Goin Be Doin From Now On...People Make Money All The Time...But In Rap..You Gotta Come Out With Shit People Wanna Hear.

1 Album For 50 Sold Millions
2 Album Again Millions
3 Album Weak
4 Album Sounds Weak From The Songs I've Heard.

People Damn Near Check For Souljaboy Before They'll Check For 50...And That's Because 50 Got Into The Buisness Just For Money...And Souljaboy Had His Own Lane.

And Even With Only 2 CD's...I Might Be Wrong When I Say This...But I Think Souljaboy's Music Carrer Might Be Better Than 50's At The End Of The Day.

And That's Away From What 50 Did In His Earlier Carrer...The Number 1 Joints He's Had...When He Was Hot.

He's Not Evolving Musically...He Raps About The Same Shit...Souljaboy Has Potential..He Grow As He Makes Music!

And I'm Not Hatin On 50..He Made His Money..That's All Good..People Who Actually Spent They Money On His Bullshit Ass CD's..But He Sold Millions So I Can't Knock'em

But What Is He Goin Do With All That Money..Now That His Fame Is Gone?...Beef With Somebody Else??...I Wouldn't Be Surprised If He Did Just To Get More Attention Cause That's Where Most Of His Money Came From!

so 50 is REALLY THAT garbage huh? soulja boy makes better music?! lol...at least u keepin it real on ur end. compare 50 albums to souljal boy albums, im pretty sure 50 takes the cake...and 50 beefin is his style...everyone beefs now. so no reason to act like he the only one tryna beef with people to spark they career. at one point in time that was the only way to get people to follow you. people wanted to hear what they had to say about other people.

djmickeydee
08-17-2009, 06:17 AM
You Failing To Realize My Point.

Look Dude...Without Beef...50's Music Can't Hold Up On His Own - Ja Rule Statement

And It's True...Look At That Second G-Unit Album...No Beef Surrounding That Project..He Took A Couple Of Shots At "T.I." That Came From Outta Nowhere.

Then He Wanted People To Go Buy That Garbage So He Said "That's For The General Pubic To Decide"

That Cd Was The Worst Flop They Had Sense "Mobb Deep"

Souljaboy Came In His Own Lane Like I Said...Still In His Own Lane...People Might Not Like Dude..But His Single Are Pretty Much Big(Far As That Goes).

Souljaboy Will Never(NEVER) Sell As Much As 50's...But Atleast he Did It With Potential..And Space For People To Grow And Like It.

And Your Right...50 Aint The Only Person Beefin...But He Made It A "Household Name"...To The Point Where...Everybody Want To Do It Now Just To Get A Lil Publicity/Fame.

So Yeah...And Far As "Albums Vs. Albums"....I'm Not Gon Even Try To Go There..Cause You Know I'll Be A Damn Fool If I Say...Souljaboy Albums Sold More Or Are Better Than 50's.

To Some People Yes Souljaboy Might Do Have Better Cd's Than 50's...But I'm Not A Souljaboy Fan...I'm Not A 50 Fan...But "Platinum Artist Are Platinum Artist" And 50 Has Some Under His Belt.

Souljaboy Don't...I Think He Is A Gold Artist Tho...First CD Went Gold I Think.

But Now That I Think About It..Souljaboy Singles Don't Even Compares To 50's Either Cause 50 Had More Number 1 Singles Than Him 2.

DAMN...WTF AM I SAYIN...I CAN'T EVEN PROVE A POINT...LMAO

I'LL TAKE A "L" FOR THIS ONE!

toprule
08-17-2009, 12:21 PM
half dolla worth half dalla
50 cent worth 50 cent
and a clown is a clown
nuthin more!

The Joker
08-17-2009, 12:27 PM
50 cent was cool back in the days

when he was just a sperm and wasn't breathing

fuck them, they both wack but souldja boy takes the speacial prize for most retarded candy rapper

murderforlife
08-17-2009, 02:19 PM
^^ lol