PDA

View Full Version : What Ja Song Would You make a Single

DeReK I.N.C
08-07-2009, 12:43 PM
bored and was just Listening to Pain is Love and that album has so much good music so was Just thinking what Songs do ppl think should of been made Singles with any of the past albums. This is mainly comming from My New Found Love For Smokin and Ridin ft Jodie Mack and O-1 How that song was not made a single i just donno. The R.U.L.E. album also comes to mind and the fact that Ja put Caught up as the 3rd single, as much as i love the song i think the album had much better songs on it like The Manual or if he wanted to put lloyd out there i think Where I'm From is a better song. So yeah that is My 2 joints I think should of come out as Singles.

Smokin and Ridin
&
The Manual

Name the songs you think Ja should of made Singles :D

k_kiss
08-07-2009, 01:34 PM
Smokin and Ridin wudda been an ill CMC single to promote that fast n furious movie

djmickeydee
08-07-2009, 01:40 PM
To This Day...I Still Say.."Hollywood" Would Be A Dope Single & Vid..And Not Takin Off The Subject...But Great Party Song...And Visual About How The Video Would Look.

Lights At Night, Club Scene Full Of Bad Bitches, Tight Ass Whips & Rides...That's My Vision.

I Don't Know Why Ja Didn't Send This To The Radio Stations..The Song On Youtube Is A Hit...Have Ya'll Checked Out The Numbers Under This Song..It's Like 21,000...Not A Million But..It's Still Good Considering A Lotta People Either Hate Dude Or Didn't Know About The Song...And Liked It When They First Heard It.

Propz
08-07-2009, 02:34 PM
Where Im From would have been a dope single Pushin It better be a single lol Die wouldve been a hot single to not mainstreem sumthin like Meaner how that was done and Extacy

adamantiumstar
08-07-2009, 03:15 PM
.....pushin it.....never thought.....love is pain.....hearsay.....

but the ones I'm really pissed off and I still don't get why they never made a video for it are definitely "free" and "wait until tonight"

The Illustrious One
08-07-2009, 04:44 PM
i got hollywood stuck in my head right now...

i think it would definitely blow as a single...

it's what people wanna hear nowadays...

look at flo rida.... round and round, and my lips like sugar.... big hits.

toprule
08-07-2009, 05:26 PM
The R.U.L.E. album also comes to mind and the fact that Ja put Caught up as the 3rd single, as much as i love the song i think the album had much better songs on it like The Manual or if he wanted to put lloyd out there i think Where I'm From is a better song. So yeah that is My 2 joints I think should of come out as Singles.

Smokin and Ridin
&
The Manual

Name the songs you think Ja should of made Singles :D

that always what ive been thinkin of...the manual should had a vid or been a single...the song is one of my favourite still listen to it every day and the R.U.L.E album was tha shit (dunno why it had only 700.000copies sold when. it came out i thought itd had 2 or 3 millions)

$tate
08-07-2009, 05:31 PM
To This Day...I Still Say.."Hollywood" Would Be A Dope Single & Vid..And Not Takin Off The Subject...But Great Party Song...And Visual About How The Video Would Look.

Lights At Night, Club Scene Full Of Bad Bitches, Tight Ass Whips & Rides...That's My Vision.

I Don't Know Why Ja Didn't Send This To The Radio Stations..The Song On Youtube Is A Hit...Have Ya'll Checked Out The Numbers Under This Song..It's Like 21,000...Not A Million But..It's Still Good Considering A Lotta People Either Hate Dude Or Didn't Know About The Song...And Liked It When They First Heard It.

Its actually at 35k which is good considering his status at the moment.

Old tracks, id say, Where Im from would of been dope. Actually id have it instead of Caught up. Cant think of any others now...

Now though, Hollywood would make a great single, really. I dont what Ja got on his new album cause he keep on saying its coming out real dope and shit but we'll see. I always said that Damn shud have been a single maybe even instead of Body, but really, hearsay is the single. Dope track.

The Illustrious One
08-07-2009, 05:44 PM
^hell nah.

body > damn.

body is very underrated... that song is beautiful.

damn sounds very whack....

laf13
08-07-2009, 05:45 PM
pushin it! that song will do numbers word to god!

also - so hot, get up, me, hearsay

The Illustrious One
08-07-2009, 05:51 PM
^ l0l so hot was a freestyle man.

brandondizzle
08-07-2009, 06:09 PM
here goes my lil list...
hearsay (HOTHOTHOTHOT ass song)=the manual=r.u.l.e=wonderful...those songs are deep. and those songs would've made a better mirror lol yeah im still on that like a mug. but for real though.

singles:
-the manual
-r.u.l.e.
-hearsay (this nigga ja need to drop that mug like ASAP), his hottest song to date hands down.

dvd singles
-too long
-gun talk

but all in all...if u really think about it...damn near every song ja made could've been a single. his albums are like what i want to call "one track cd's" cuz u put it on the first track and let it play through. HOLLA

laf13
08-07-2009, 06:16 PM
^ l0l so hot was a freestyle man.

um do u know what a freestyle is?
so hot is not a freestyle it has a chorus it is a full track

The Illustrious One
08-07-2009, 06:46 PM
um do u know what a freestyle is?
so hot is not a freestyle it has a chorus it is a full track

it's a mixtape song is what i meant.

don't make me check you twice bruh.

Westside
08-07-2009, 09:05 PM
Hearsay fo real n Hollywood would do big numbers.

Smokin n Ridin is a good one.

BIME needed mo singles from that album i would go with The Life.

Father Forgive Me and 300.

brandondizzle
08-07-2009, 09:56 PM
300 def wouldn't make it main stream but i would be a heave hitter as a mag (dvd) single

k_kiss
08-07-2009, 09:59 PM

l0l warning shots

we Luminous bruh....pausee :smokin::laugh:

Propz
08-08-2009, 01:01 AM
idk about hearsay i couldnt see a vid with that song its a good song dont get me wrong but a single....idk i love my momma or sing a prayer would be good for a down to earth single and in my opinion damn is better than body more of a always on time type song or mesmerize body is just to mainstreem if u kno wat i mean sounds like hes tryin to hard for a single lately ja needs to just connect with a song again like he use to instead of tryin so hard for the right song to get him back fuck the haters and fuck the generation of music stick to ja and wat ja does fuck "auto tune, love songs, gangsta song ect." do want u wanna do if the ppl feel it then u good point blank fuck the money bitches and jewelry be hungry straight up ive been a fan of jas for awhile and i hope he read this do wat u do pimpin who gives a fuck wat ppl say ive been doin the same thing tryin to put out that right single but after i got out the cage its watever is on my mind if ppl feel it they feel it if they dont that dont fuck givin the ppl wat they wanna hear do u playboy and dont let shit hold u down u dont gotta diss or be dissed to be noticed look at all the sites ppl been noticing ja for awhile hate or no hate he still noticed ppl want murder back my dude djmickydee will agree its the truth WORD TO GOD!!!

djmickeydee
08-08-2009, 01:20 AM
^^ Word...Any Publicity Is Good Publicity...Hataz Was Once Fans..And Will Be Fans Again..They Just Tryna Impress Someone...Or Listening To The Next Jackass Who Cracks On Ja.

Go To'em All...Sohh & Hiphopdx....You'll Find One Motherfocker Dissin Ja..Then The Next Person Will.

But Then..You'll Find Somebody Givin Ja Props..And The Next Person Will 2...So It's All About Being Followers...And The People Who Talk About Dude Like'em 2...They Just Tryna Get Noticed...LMAO...People Are So Predictable!

relentless
08-08-2009, 10:08 AM
yeh i cant picture hearsay as a single either...i actually forget about that song sometimes when i think of the mirror. its a track that had potential to be a lot more imo...and it sounded like that record 'conceited bastard' was gonna be hearsay done proper.

but yeh def smokin and ridin, ive always said this too. that shoulda been the first single off pain is love, just like 6 feet underground shouldve been the first single off rule 336. he needed to get the streets goin first..6 feet under wouldnt have done anything on the radio but it woulda killed the mixtape scene..and smokin and ridin woulda def crossed over, everyone i kno thats heard it loves it..even the ja haters lol. and word would have worked well with fast and the furious.

last temptation shoulda been released as a single too, thats a nice part joint right there..and from R.U.L.E. i woulda put out where im from also. wouldve been interesting to see how that did

miraslow
08-08-2009, 10:10 AM
this r my favorits
men wat d u think

miraslow
08-08-2009, 10:18 AM
this r my favorits
men wat d u think
hollywood
free

Propz
08-08-2009, 12:06 PM
^^ Word...Any Publicity Is Good Publicity...Hataz Was Once Fans..And Will Be Fans Again..They Just Tryna Impress Someone...Or Listening To The Next Jackass Who Cracks On Ja.

Go To'em All...Sohh & Hiphopdx....You'll Find One Motherfocker Dissin Ja..Then The Next Person Will.

But Then..You'll Find Somebody Givin Ja Props..And The Next Person Will 2...So It's All About Being Followers...And The People Who Talk About Dude Like'em 2...They Just Tryna Get Noticed...LMAO...People Are So Predictable!

Exactly i bet that alot of haters just try to clown on ja with out even listening to the song or vid he put out all those ppl act like they got something personal against him always talkin fifty killed u this and that yea so look wat it took to damage his career fifty and g-unit dying on there own but theres nothing any of us can do but chill and wait for the next banger

and R.U.L.E. the song should have been a single to he stuck with the beat on that song to make it sound hot like can i get a... and kill'em all type flow

elcuppan
08-08-2009, 12:41 PM
the manual..
smoking and riding..
love me hate me...
..always on time pt.2 (even tho its an ashanti song)

adamantiumstar
08-08-2009, 02:33 PM
how could I forget bout "race against time part 2", one of best ja song and a video would've gone really crazy....

laf13
08-08-2009, 07:12 PM

a mixtape song? wtf is that suppoesed to mean most singles get mixtape play before they land on the cd, its all hood now was on the mi3 mixtape aswell..
wtf u talkin bout make me check u twice...please:Yayo:

O-James
08-09-2009, 11:18 AM
hearsay
pushin it
life goes on
race against time
money - guap boyz
smokin & ridin
get up
r.u.l.e.
so fly remix
emerica
never thought
the INC is back
like me - guap boyz

and

FREE

Murder Inc 845
08-09-2009, 02:35 PM
EXTASY!! That was my shiiiiit!!! And from R.U.L.E. Whats My Name. That shit Knocks. And they shoulda promoted the hell out of Sunset. That woulda had The Mirror on Storeshelves rather then harddrives.

adamantiumstar
08-09-2009, 03:10 PM
EXTASY!! That was my shiiiiit!!! And from R.U.L.E. Whats My Name. That shit Knocks. And they shoulda promoted the hell out of Sunset. That woulda had The Mirror on Storeshelves rather then harddrives.

yeah I def agree for extasy and what's my name too and you can even put as single, rock star, the last temptation............in fact more than seventy percent of ja songs could become singles..there's too much in the box...

The Illustrious One
08-10-2009, 02:58 PM
a mixtape song? wtf is that suppoesed to mean most singles get mixtape play before they land on the cd, its all hood now was on the mi3 mixtape aswell..
wtf u talkin bout make me check u twice...please:Yayo:

:huh:

are you serious?

just apologize ask kiss.

Lexx_Luciano
08-10-2009, 03:15 PM
WEEKEND GIRL!!!
Free
Uhh Ohh

Cuz these joints can last for months!

Songs like Put It on Me, Thug Love only lasts for a couple of weeks then your tired of them.

laf13
08-10-2009, 03:53 PM
:huh:

are you serious?

just apologize ask kiss.

sorry didnt know i was fuckin with the mio bully... i dont want none dont bring the guns out....

adamantiumstar
08-10-2009, 04:49 PM
WEEKEND GIRL!!!
Free
Uhh Ohh

Songs like Put It on Me, Thug Love only lasts for a couple of weeks then your tired of them.

yeah I forgot bout weekend girl too.....this song is tight and would've gone perfect for a summer single....

elcuppan
08-11-2009, 08:41 AM
WEEKEND GIRL!!!
Free
Uhh Ohh

i wanna come through ur computer screen and slap the shit outta u for saying that,,,

gwopboi7
08-11-2009, 07:21 PM
fo sho, baby girl...

brandondizzle
08-12-2009, 11:58 PM
straight up, almost every song that ja has made has potential to be a single...lol, ya'll gonna be arguin all day until ya'll understand that!