PDA

View Full Version : WTF Of The Week: Insane Addiction: Some White Kid Spazzes Out After His Mother Cancel

brandondizzle
06-23-2009, 03:56 AM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh48ElaMqo55eSuMoR

Redd
06-23-2009, 04:54 AM
LMAO!!!!!

fuck man. kid sounds like a damn velociraptor or some shit lol

hahah fuckin magic trick man, he puts his blanket on and comes out with no clothes

and LOOOOOLLLL at 1:40 where his brother or whoever it is screams "SHUT UP!"

this made my day :)

brandondizzle
06-23-2009, 04:58 AM
man, world of warcraft must be the heat...ima have to see what its really about lol...cuz if it causes someone to act like that then it must be better than crack and heroin

adamantiumstar
06-23-2009, 05:52 AM
if this guy gettin in that crazyness because he can't play videogame, I really do wanna see when he won't be able to get some pussy, after he tried it at least lolol, cause he still seems like a virgin ahaha....but I bet he'll go crazier for girls ahahaha.....

k_kiss
06-23-2009, 07:03 AM
man, world of warcraft must be the heat...ima have to see what its really about lol...cuz if it causes someone to act like that then it must be better than crack and heroin

l0l word..imma have to get me a copy yo....Word of Warcraft brings that fire b..
no need to mess with them drugs no more.:laugh::laugh:

Redd
06-23-2009, 07:34 AM
lol my brothers play it. i played it for about 10 mins and i was bored.

i appreciate the immensity of the game though. like how huge it is and how much effort went into it. but its just not for me.

lol during my 10 minutes, some other dude on there asked me to help him on whatever his quest or mission was. and i told him to suck my dick. and then somehow i got threatened with a ban or something.

oh and actually, i love the concept art

brandondizzle
06-23-2009, 09:15 AM
lol, somebody make a long story short on what this game is about lol, cuz in about 2 more times watchin this im gonna have to youtube it or somthing

DeReK I.N.C
06-23-2009, 09:57 AM
lol, somebody make a long story short on what this game is about lol, cuz in about 2 more times watchin this im gonna have to youtube it or somthing

you pick what side you want 2 be Good or bad or alliance or horde. You can pick things like warrior or healer or afew others and you start off as a level 1. You need XP to get to the next level so you do quest to get yourself from level 1 to 80. I was playing this game a Shit load at work and It does get Addictive and seen how I was the 1 paying my bills I was the 1 who canceled my account And yeah worst thing I eva did was start playing this I did start off only playing at work but then i started playing at home and I just waisted a shit load of time. So all in all I say Do Not Play this game Becasue if you get hooked it is fucking hard 2 get unhooked .

DeReK I.N.C
06-23-2009, 09:58 AM
oh btw this video has 2 be fake lol

jaynice
06-23-2009, 03:14 PM
oh btw this video has 2 be fake lol

no shit sherlock !!

brandondizzle
06-23-2009, 05:03 PM
lol, this joint aint fake

lokivvv2
06-23-2009, 07:34 PM
lol whoa damn..i mean talk about having no self control

adamantiumstar
06-24-2009, 04:50 AM
no shit sherlock !!

this had me smilin like if I won the lotto loll. I do agree wit derek, this shit seems fake...cause this is definitely too much....remote control in the ass and other thangs that are way not credible...

brandondizzle
06-25-2009, 05:01 AM
^^^this is too mucH?! lol, this playas mom just CANCELED his account to WORLD OF WAR!!!! lol, idk about this game except for what was posted in this site, but by the look of things, this is a sick ass game