PDA

View Full Version : 2 new Eminem singles

D-block fan
04-28-2009, 03:17 PM
Look on the right side of this pic cut from Itunes.

the two new singles are Old Times Sake Feat. Dre. which will be released 5/5
then the next single is called Beautiful which will be released 5/12

http://allhiphop.com/photos/storage/1000.3143.21479447.relapseeminem.jpg

murder1705
04-28-2009, 07:55 PM
I like the sound of old times sake....maybe it could mean a return the SSLP MMLP days....idk bout beautiful though..judging from the title it doesn't sound like a song Em would usually do.....

D-block fan
04-28-2009, 07:57 PM
I like the sound of old times sake....maybe it could mean a return the SSLP MMLP days....idk bout beautiful though..judging from the title it doesn't sound like a song Em would usually do.....

lol thats why i want to hear the song Beautiful more then the Dre song. i want to hear what its like. i kinda think its about either Hallie or Proof, more so proof though.

murder1705
04-28-2009, 08:05 PM
Yeah....i think it would be about Haile maybe along the lines of Mockingbird or anything. I would like a Proof tribute though

D-block fan
04-28-2009, 08:10 PM
Yeah....i think it would be about Haile maybe along the lines of Mockingbird or anything. I would like a Proof tribute though

in one of the new interviews of his he said during the time when proof first died that he made a lot of songs dedicated to proof and recorded about 5 or 6 of them but didn't feel like that any of them were good enough. i hope that if it is about Hallie that it is better then mocking bird because to me that song was weak compared to Hallies song. that was the shit

murder1705
04-28-2009, 08:20 PM
in one of the new interviews of his he said during the time when proof first died that he made a lot of songs dedicated to proof and recorded about 5 or 6 of them but didn't feel like that any of them were good enough. i hope that if it is about Hallie that it is better then mocking bird because to me that song was weak compared to Hallies song. that was the shit

I feel you. it's almost like he made mokingbird to try to do a Halies song part 2 or something....

D-block fan
04-28-2009, 08:31 PM
I feel you. it's almost like he made mokingbird to try to do a Halies song part 2 or something....

yeah i hear ya. but i think thats the problem with the 5 good songs on Encore he had already done songs like them but they were pulled off better. but with Relapse we will really have to wait and see what he does with this album. Btw have you heard 3 a.m. if so what do you think of it

murder1705
04-28-2009, 08:36 PM
Yeah i heard 3 am. I really like it. Personally i think its better than the whole encore album. really kinda goes back to eminems darker days while still having a little bit of a joking side to it. Kinda like kill you. Only it has that voice that everyone complains about. I can't wait to see what the albums like though.

D-block fan
04-28-2009, 08:40 PM
Yeah i heard 3 am. I really like it. Personally i think its better than the whole encore album. really kinda goes back to eminems darker days while still having a little bit of a joking side to it. Kinda like kill you. Only it has that voice that everyone complains about. I can't wait to see what the albums like though.

i only hear that voice at parts of the song. not the whole thing maybe im just tone deaf but i only hear it at the beginning of the song and a few parts in the second verse. i think the word play in the 3rd verse that was the shit

murder1705
04-28-2009, 08:43 PM
yeah me 2. 3 a.m. got me hyped for this album. We made you was just kinda like yeah ems back but hes done better. but 3 a.m. was the song that really got me anticipating this album. im defflinatley picking it up the day it comes out.

D-block fan
04-28-2009, 08:50 PM
yeah me 2. 3 a.m. got me hyped for this album. We made you was just kinda like yeah ems back but hes done better. but 3 a.m. was the song that really got me anticipating this album. im defflinatley picking it up the day it comes out.

yeah man i am too. i think after i hear Old Times Sake and Beautiful i will be done hearing leaked tracks until i buy the album. im thinking this album will either be on teh level as TES or between Marshal and TES

murder1705
04-28-2009, 08:56 PM
I agree im also done after i hear those two. i don't want this album to be ruined for me. I'm pretty sure it will at least be better than Encore.

D-block fan
04-28-2009, 10:33 PM
I agree im also done after i hear those two. i don't want this album to be ruined for me. I'm pretty sure it will at least be better than Encore.

lol i think em would have to try to make an album worse then encore lol

DeReK I.N.C
04-28-2009, 11:14 PM
WOW you 2 sound Like Em and Elton :eazy:

D-block fan
04-29-2009, 03:47 AM
WOW you 2 sound Like Em and Elton :eazy:

*looks at pic and see's lil wayne*

the irony of that statement. since you got Weezy who has literally come out and said he's cool with kissing baby.

Flash
04-29-2009, 04:24 AM
Em is doing his shit...