D-block StanBoY :eazy::eazy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlGlT2TyTYk

Capo Di Tutti
04-13-2009, 11:10 PM
lol awwww shit we got e beef going on lol

D-block fan
04-14-2009, 03:40 AM
lol awwww shit we got e beef going on lol

nah what we got here is a dude on the internet who has a crush on me and is ashamed of it so he has to insult me every step he takes. move on dude i have. or is your life really that sucky that you HAVE to think about me day in and day out. go talk about those 5 bars ja dropped and get off my dick.

k_kiss
04-14-2009, 03:44 AM
shut up fanboy^^^^^^

D-block fan
04-14-2009, 03:48 AM
shut up fanboy^^^^^^

What K_Bitch really means "why can't i just tell d-block my true feelings for him. i deeply love him no home teehee :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:"

Redd
04-14-2009, 06:17 AM
wow...that is a messed up child.

how do you make a video like that and think "yes...i will post this on the internet!"

DeReK I.N.C
04-14-2009, 07:07 AM
STANBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY !!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

D-block fan
04-14-2009, 01:06 PM
how bored with your life do you have to be to actually sit down and make a thread about me. and not even just that you went out of your way to find a video of some kid on youtube. Did your mom not hug you enough when you were a baby? i mean if thats the case sorry but if your looking for people to give you hugs you are going about it the wrong way.

there is no way in hell you cannot say that you are acting childish over me liking a song. i mean does it bug that much that someone doesn't always share the same opinion as you? it must really get under your skin when people disagree with you like when West said that Mafia music isn't that good, you just went ape shit over an opinion lol. I am shocked for how childish you are acting. if you don't like that i like song cool you've said it countless times. but if you are going to continue calling me a stan, please give me examples as to why i am a stan. because if liking a song is being stan then your a stan for liking any of ja's music. Now i know you aren't intelligent enough to give me any GOOD reasons as to how i am a stan but i just felt like it would be the polite thing to do to maybe help you show a little intelligence and give me a reason to actually consider the thought that i am a stan.

k_kiss
04-14-2009, 02:34 PM
how bored with your life do you have to be to actually sit down and make a thread about me. and not even just that you went out of your way to find a video of some kid on youtube. Did your mom not hug you enough when you were a baby? i mean if thats the case sorry but if your looking for people to give you hugs you are going about it the wrong way.

there is no way in hell you cannot say that you are acting childish over me liking a song. i mean does it bug that much that someone doesn't always share the same opinion as you? it must really get under your skin when people disagree with you like when West said that Mafia music isn't that good, you just went ape shit over an opinion lol. I am shocked for how childish you are acting. if you don't like that i like song cool you've said it countless times. but if you are going to continue calling me a stan, please give me examples as to why i am a stan. because if liking a song is being stan then your a stan for liking any of ja's music. Now i know you aren't intelligent enough to give me any GOOD reasons as to how i am a stan but i just felt like it would be the polite thing to do to maybe help you show a little intelligence and give me a reason to actually consider the thought that i am a stan.

you had my name in ur sig for a couple days.......what does that say about u??

fanboy slim shadyyy

DeReK I.N.C
04-14-2009, 02:51 PM

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
HAHAHAHA dude its a joke no need to go write a book

D-block fan
04-14-2009, 03:16 PM
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
HAHAHAHA dude its a joke no need to go write a book

its a book to you because i called you out and you have nothing to defend yourself with. i called you out as a joke you made your bed now sleep.

D-block fan
04-14-2009, 03:17 PM
you had my name in ur sig for a couple days.......what does that say about u??

fanboy slim shadyyy

same goes for you. give me a reason as to why im a fanboy because i like a song.

k_kiss
04-14-2009, 03:22 PM
i know hahaha

This fanboy is real emotional man...every day that goes by....he becomes more of a faggot.......Crack a bottle...........kuz im the one that made uu

DeReK I.N.C
04-14-2009, 03:28 PM
its a book to you because i called you out and you have nothing to defend yourself with. i called you out as a joke you made your bed now sleep.

Lol i Can't say anything 2 you becasue you call me an e-thug :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

D-block fan
04-14-2009, 03:28 PM
i know hahaha

This fanboy is real emotional man...every day that goes by....he becomes more of a faggot.......Crack a bottle...........kuz im the one that made uu

Proof that you can't give anyone a reason as to why i am a fanboy. every time i ask you to you ignore it. you don't have a reason! AHAHAHA

D-block fan
04-14-2009, 03:30 PM
Lol i Can't say anything 2 you becasue you call me an e-thug :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

did you respond to anything in my "book" nope. you lost if you had any ammo to go off would have already said something back but nope you keep dodging it. which is fine admit you lost and i'll leave you alone. i'll quit making you look dumb for not being able to think of to respond.

DeReK I.N.C
04-14-2009, 03:32 PM
Proof that you can't give anyone a reason as to why i am a fanboy. every time i ask you to you ignore it. you don't have a reason! AHAHAHA

Ok you a FANboy becasue if Em did a song with Elton and he fucked him on the video you would be like Oh that is classic music and the video has grown on me. :Yayo::Yayo: STANBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY:Yayo::Yayo:

D-block fan
04-14-2009, 03:36 PM
Ok you a FANboy becasue if Em did a song with Elton and he fucked him on the video you would be like Oh that is classic music and the video has grown on me. :Yayo::Yayo: STANBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY:Yayo::Yayo:

wow now give me a real reason as to why i am a fan boy. i think elton john is one of the classics and em makes good music. i like a song that you don't like im a fan boy. what happens when ja releases a song that i don't like but you do. does that make you a fanboy?

DeReK I.N.C
04-14-2009, 03:42 PM

ok ill respond to this short story..... Ill only respond to
" it must really get under your skin when people disagree with you like when West said that Mafia music isn't that good "
ok 1st off His Opinion was that he did not think Ja was the Best And I did not respond to him becasue of that you idiot. I was responding to

"Because ja was on a remix every-1 jumps on his dick and says his was the best. i bet most yall fast forward til ja's verse then make ur coments"

so shut the fuck up Dblock I had no porblem with who he like the most in the joint. But to say ppl jumping on his Dick and the stupid fast forward comment so that why I got back at him.

k_kiss
04-14-2009, 03:45 PM
Dblock Fanboyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....we dont believe uuuuuuuuuuuu

D-block fan
04-14-2009, 03:46 PM
ok ill respond to this short story..... Ill only respond to
" it must really get under your skin when people disagree with you like when West said that Mafia music isn't that good "
ok 1st off His Opinion was that he did not think Ja was the Best And I did not respond to him becasue of that you idiot. I was responding to

"Because ja was on a remix every-1 jumps on his dick and says his was the best. i bet most yall fast forward til ja's verse then make ur coments"

so shut the fuck up Dblock I had no porblem with who he like the most in the joint. But to say ppl jumping on his Dick and the stupid fast forward comment so that why I got back at him.

good job at finding one thing to be able to argue against.:eazy::eazy::eazy::eazy:

i just find it ironic though you get mad at him because he says everyone jumped on ja's dick but then you say i jumped on em's dick. ironic isn't it?:glare:

DeReK I.N.C
04-14-2009, 03:47 PM
wow now give me a real reason as to why i am a fan boy. i think elton john is one of the classics and em makes good music. i like a song that you don't like im a fan boy. what happens when ja releases a song that i don't like but you do. does that make you a fanboy?

Ok so did you just admit that is Em and elton made a Sex video with each other you would watch it .................................................. ..... Reson pplz call you a fanboy is becasue any1 make a thread about em bashing him in any way you the 1st dude on it responding with your never endding replys lol and then you go and you defend him all the fucking time lol and some how his music just magically Grows on you. So the Fact is you prob is an EM fanboy but so wat you get so upset over that ???

D-block fan
04-14-2009, 03:53 PM
Ok so did you just admit that is Em and elton made a Sex video with each other you would watch it .................................................. ..... Reson pplz call you a fanboy is becasue any1 make a thread about em bashing him in any way you the 1st dude on it responding with your never endding replys lol and then you go and you defend him all the fucking time lol and some how his music just magically Grows on you. So the Fact is you prob is an EM fanboy but so wat you get so upset over that ???

all i did was say i like We made you, yes i think the ja about hallie is overrated does that mean its not good No just like i think tupac is overrated it doesn't mean he isn't good. and yes once i said we made you was good you and K_bitch jumped on my dick. if i were a fanboy i would like Ems album encore but i don't. im not close minded enough like most e-thugs to be against gays and gay rights (K_Bitch) so yeah make all the gay comment about em or elton all you want you just look like an idiot because you aren't giving facts. but anyway if me liking em makes me a fanboy then MIO is a a whole message board full of fan boys.

k_kiss
04-14-2009, 04:18 PM
Nigga shut up^^^

l0l

i said a while ago...yall dudes are too emotional....like ur whole world is crashing down..hah

u are 100% Fanboy status...l0l...take it like a man..

brandondizzle
04-14-2009, 11:32 PM
lol, man ya'll straight whilin out on here. but thats besides the point of my post...

i wanna know where and when kanye said that wasnt ja at his best. cuz mafia better than one blood k_kissme through the phone (no homo)

brandondizzle
04-14-2009, 11:32 PM
i love all ya'll too man...let the beef die...this aint no street ish lol.

k_kiss
04-15-2009, 01:18 AM
lol, man ya'll straight whilin out on here. but thats besides the point of my post...

i wanna know where and when kanye said that wasnt ja at his best. cuz mafia better than one blood k_kissme through the phone (no homo)

haha. nigga dont talk to me until u put on ur hat forwards.:laugh::laugh:
i keep tellin u maneee

brandondizzle
04-15-2009, 04:14 AM
lol, whatever kissmonster...im startin to smell it again...and i still wanna know when and where kanye said that stuff pimp monkeys

elcuppan
04-15-2009, 09:51 AM
this shit is GHHHHHHHHHHEAAAAAAAAAAAY!...

Capo Di Tutti
04-15-2009, 11:22 AM
lol wtf man this is kinda funny amusing even :P

brandondizzle
04-15-2009, 03:28 PM
i still wanna know when and where kanye said that...i better get my answer too, or another "diss thread gonna pop up

D-block fan
04-15-2009, 04:46 PM
i still wanna know when and where kanye said that...i better get my answer too, or another "diss thread gonna pop up

i wasn't saying West as in Kanye West, i was saying west as in WestIreland i forget the rest of his name lol.

brandondizzle
04-15-2009, 05:43 PM
lol, damn aight...i thinkin my dude kanye puttin input. but good look pimpn. thanks for answering